View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 1:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Unclean! Unclean! (for Kazari) 

Post Unclean! Unclean! (for Kazari)
It had been a long, icky day, and, after several uncomforttably close encounters with the island's wildlike and one completely non-sexual incident in chem class (and it's not like Jill's eyebrows wouldn't grow back! They didn't have to throw the beakers!), all Violett wanted was a nice, long shower.

Wrapped in her big fluffy pink bathrobe, she made her way to the bathroom, shampoo and back-scrubber in hand. Setting the shampoo down, she turned on the water, slowly letting it warm up, slipping out of her robe as the room began to fill with steam.

Last edited by Violett Small on Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:07 am

Post Re: Unclean! Unclean! (for Kazari)
In a far corner of the room, a black cloud began to appear. The room would grow deadly cold, the kinda cold you usually got when ghosts were present. It was a chill that would freeze someones very spirit, the clouds zipped along in the air like tendrils of black. They came to an abrupt stop, disapearing leaving a woman standing there. She opend her eyes and scanned the room, her eyes narrowing a placid grin falling upon her face. "perfect....." Kazari was still covered in the cum of about 4 students from this school, she was lucky this morning to have come across a sleepover, and what a sleepover that was. The demon spread her wings walking toward the shower, she had expected this room to be empty. Washing off was not an option right now, she picked up the scent of another female. "mmmmm i am a lucky bitch today" Walking up to the bathroom she turned back once more into that dark cloud. The mist flowed underneath the door to collect within the small room, it unoticed to the girl spilled inside the shower. Kaza materialized within to stand in the spray of the shower, she stood facing the shadow on the other side waiting for the girl to open the curtain.

"its not the dark you have to be afriad of....its whats in it"-Echo Night Beyond

Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:04 pm
Profile WWW

Shivering softly, Violett opened the bathroom closet.

"I really should ask them not to open that window... It gets so cold in here..."

Humming softly to herself, she picked out her towels, setting them on the counter, and, grabbing a couple of washclothes, she drew back the shower curtain...

... And let out a blood-curdling, eardrum-piercing shriek at finding some strange, blue-skinned demon-girl awaiting her.

Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:36 pm

"well hello care to join me?" Kaza reached out and grabbed the girl by the neck, she pulled her into the shower pressing her into the wall. The Demon smiled looking the girl in the eye. "my my i came to take a shower and look what i find..a nice peice of ass at that" Kaza reached down grabbing the young woman by the breast. "mmmmm i love em like thise you have matured into a rather sexy young lady...now let me show you what its like to be a real woman"

"its not the dark you have to be afriad of....its whats in it"-Echo Night Beyond

Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:22 am
Profile WWW

Violett shrieked as she was pulled into the shower, wriggling and struggling, dizzy from how quickly she was grabbd and pulled in.

"Wha... Why are you talking like that?"

Shuddering and gasping, she tried to pull away as this winged stranger caressed her tiny breasts."

"M-matured? Have.. Have you been watching me or something?"

Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:24 am

"do they actually teach you here or do you girls just get dumber?...." Kaza pinched a nipple, twisting the little bud back and forth. "hehahahahahah! oh dear we are going to have alot of fun tonight...your going to be my personal whore for a few hours...now why do i call you a whore...well your pussy reaks its tainted with cum or whatever those other beings spray.....your a common whore around here violett...and you enjoy being a whore dont you?" The demon leaned in close her hot breath playing across the students face, knee spreading the girls legs to rub her sex. "you dont have to tell my i already know...somtimes admitting it is rather hot dont you think?" Her Tail slithered through the air to rub against her sex lips, parting those petals slowly. Once her clit was exposed, the cobra like appendage ramm'ed its stinger into that sensitive bud injecting her lust venom.

Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:30 pm
Profile WWW

"Stop...Please...Please stop..." she pleased, gasping and whimpering as her sensitive nipple was cruelly pinched and twisted.

She shook her head, squirming innefectually, trying to break free, but she was so weak, and the demon was so strong.

"How could you say that? You really think I enjoy being treated like a toy? It's dgrading and disgusting andd... Ohmygod, stoppit! DOn'ttouch me THERE! Stop it!"

Squeezing her eyes shut, Violett tried with all the strength her tiny body could muster to pull away as her rapist's tail teasingly caressed and spread the warm, wet petals of her sex...

And then there was the sting. The sharp, sudden, painful sensation that cause Violett's eyes and mouth to burst open, a terrible shriek of fear and pain escaping her lips as it pierced her clit, injecting her with its venom.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Oh my god... Oh god... What are you doing... Oh... It hurts... Why... Why is it so warm? Why do I feel so... so mcuh feeling?"

Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:37 am

(im sorry for the delay violett my bad)

Kaza leaned in close and licked the students neck, she smelled the blood flowing within those veins s close so yeilding to come out. Her head lowered to the girls bosom, she began to lick and suck lightly at the womans left breast, pulling her tit flesh deep into her mouth. Her other hand went lower to part the girls sex lips like an exotic flower, fingers traced the ring of her vagina. "you really are a scank..tell me what you want"

Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:24 pm
Profile WWW

Violet gasped and moaned softly, her niples stiffening at the succubus's touch.

"I... I'm so turnedon now... But... I hate you....Please... Go away so I can play with the showerhead..." she purred smirking.

It took only seconds for her to realize what came out of her mouth. Blushing a deep, glowing red, she clamped her hands overher mouth.

"No! BAd thoughts! Bad thoughts! I have to be clean... Clean... Think clean...."

Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:40 am

"my my how can you be clean when you have such a dirty mouth on you lets wash that mouth of yur's out. She grabbed a bar of soap and shoved it into the girls mouth. Her other hand grabbed the shower head and unhooked it, bringing it down. "So this is what you do is it getting off in the shower?" Kaza turned the nuzzle to massage mode, her aim turning to the girls exposed pussy. She laughed to herself, looking at how pathetic humans were. Succubus pressed the girl harder against the wall, her demonic red eyes looking directly at her. "were going to have some fun you and eye.....heh here we go" She suddenly turned the water from hot to stone cold.

Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:54 pm
Profile WWW

Coughing and sputterng, Violett spit out the soap at the demon girl, hitting her in the forehead with it to no real effect.

"What did you do? You... What... What are you... Oh god..."

Gasping and whimepring, Violett bit her lip to stifle a moan of passion as the cool, hard force of the water hit her delicate velvet folds.

Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:57 am

Kaza looked at the girl, grinning wickedly as the water played across her sex. "well you said you wanted it or were you lying cause i honestly dont think you were" The Demon slapped the girls left breast making it jiggle, she lunged forward giving her a deep passionate hellish kiss.

Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:21 am
Profile WWW

(You're back! Sorry about the huge long wait...)

Violett gasped and whimpered, squirming as the warm, solid spray of water caressed her delicate folds. As the slap landed, she yelped, jerking away as best she could, whimpering slightly at the pain in her tiny boob.

"What are you doing? I just want to be aloMMMMPH!"

He protests were suddenly muffled by the succubus's lips, a deep, lingering kiss force upon her...

She was sure she could taste smoke.

Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]