View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 First Walk (Akane) 

Post Re: First Walk (Akane)
between the elements, she wanted to make her timing exact- to get him when his battle aura's full of heat. kicking her legs in the water, she led the creature in threw a spiral motion, and once at the centre of the spiral, her timing was correct- all she did was punch him, but before it hit him, the heat of his aura and the cool aura she gave out mixed and formed a twister of water, sending the creature flying straight threw the roof. "HA HA!" she shouted as she saw him flying and she landed her with her feet on the ground.

Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:09 pm

This... was... growing... "TIRESOME!" I yell out the last word I was thinking as I then clench my hands together and catch myself in the air. I then howl across the battlefield like a war cry as the elements all around us react to my call, she could see the earth, plants, and water visible move and shake, they coiled up into the air around her and struck from every direction.

Sharp rocks were pelted at her as the ground rolled beneath her to throw off her fighting stance. Water whiped and shot across the battle field to lash her, the plants tried to restrain her splitting off there vines or to block her field of vision with sudden outbursts of thick pollen.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:55 pm

She resisted the pain from the rocks that whrere thrown from every direction yet lost balance from the ground moving- only one thing to do before a whiplash of water hits her. she used the "breaking point technique" but accidently a large rock hit her in the head and she knocked herself out. the other rocks that went up, shielded her unconcious body from the water. she at this point was defeated.

Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:29 pm

I landed and quickly brought her form up using air to bind her as I weave a special vine braclets and ankle bracelets around her body. They gave off a poison that would weaken her considerable as I let her awaken knowing that she had been defeated.

Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:06 am

her forhead had blood running down, from a cut. she awoke, tired, weak, and helpless. she hung her head in defeat, only wondering what the man was going to do to her next. her ankles and arms where braced for something, but what was it? "go ahead- you can kill if you want to..." she said, in a low toned voice. she turned her head away from him, but it was still hung low as water dripped from her hair.

Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:07 am

"Kill, oh no women, after the trouble you've given me, the great fight, to simply end it by killing you would turn that moment into such a short one for victory." I tell her as I then move my hands as the wind the slices across her form, but not against her skin, but what remains of her clothing as they are shredded into mere scraps in an instant.

Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:35 am

her eyes widened as she saw her clothes get shred like that. "WHAT THE?!" she screamed out. after all the times she's almost been raped or killed, she's managed to get out of it, but this as one of her mishaps, she couldn't do anything in her weakened state. "please don't...." she managed to squeek out. 'please don't rape me- i'm still a virgin' she thought to herself in a mental plea. she closed her eyes as a tear dripped down her face. she opened her eyes again, looking up towards the creature, as her eyes watered again soon to blink out another tear.

Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:21 am

"Ha, ha, ha, well I'm a simple creatue. I merely need to take out my frusations from that lovely battle. So it's ether sex, or death, you or the teacher, your choice." I tell her with a smirk as I use that wind to tease her senstive areas, her aerolas, her pussy, across her skin the now gentle breeze blows.

Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:33 am

she looked towards him with her ussual 'look of carelessness' on. "well if you want to take my soul, rather than my body, then, do go ahead...i'm not going to choose- why don't you, well, if you want- choose to either gutter or whatever for me, i don't care what it is." she was being stubborn at this point. as stubborn as a mule, she sometimes is but still, "if you want to waste me then do it right here and now and besides- i know that 'teacher' is an illusion."

Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:43 pm

"How about both then." I tell her still suprised she saw through my illusion as I then move my fingers to her slit and plunge two inside and start thrusting them in and out as the winds continue to blow. The bracelets start to grow out two vines that then go to her breasts and start to wrap around them squeezing them.

Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:21 pm

"Say wha-" she looked at him. 'he's gonna screw me them waste me? oh christ, i'm doomed either way' she thought to herself soon to feel him stick his two fingers in her hole aswell as two vines wrap around and start squeezing her breasts. 'great....i'm being raped....by... plants aswell' she thought to herself.

Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:48 pm

I start to thrust the fingers in and out in a slow pace as the vine violently squeeze and flick, and sometimes even tug on your nipples as they attach to them somehow and pull on them as I assault her with kind and rough sensation, to feel out which one her body enjoies the most, that way it makes taking the girl much more satisfying as I dirty them with there own enjoyment.

Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:59 pm

she tried not to enjoy what she was getting to much. she resisted, and struggled, as hard as she good yet she was too weak to beable to get free. 'what a bad day, what a bad day- i shouldn't of been so cocky- i should've just ran', she thought to herself just before she left a sly moan of enjoyment escape.

Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:54 pm

She hears me chuckle when she moans, a sign I enjoyed that her body was surrending to the pleasure, to the bliss as I lean in and lick her check as I thrust my fingers harder into her to see if it was the roughness she liked or the mix.

Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:42 am

she started giving in to the defeat yet she wondered why she was awarded with this instead of death or anything like that. this she was getting she was liking it- rephrase that- she was loving it. it felt so good for she can't get enough of is. it's a great sensation for her to feel. to think she tried so hard to not let any man (or beast in this matter) touch her.

Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next