View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 9:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Hunting (Slayer Ayame) 

Post Re: Hunting (Slayer Ayame)
"have you seen him actually raise a hand against any of you?" Bella asked her, her haild tracing the pale skin.

"If he enjoys this so much than why did I not wait until he was healed. It would give you a nasty shock wont it? unexpectadly seeing your 'monster' still alive. And itll give him so much fun?"

"Dont you see we're the same? Protecting those who cant protect themselves"

Always up for an RP. Pm me to set one up

Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:41 am

"If your brother is so innocent, why is he here at all? I've yet to meet a male, staff member or not, that was to be trusted on this island."

"If what you say is true, which I doubt it is, then I was in the wrong. If your brother truly is innocent, not having committed any crimes, not having taken anything unwillingly, I shouldn't have attacked him."

I paused, glaring defiantly up at my attacker. "If your brother has ever laid a hand on one of the students here, I have no regrets."

Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:36 pm

"Because your race drove us out of our homes." Bella growled, her hand wrapping around ayame's neck. "We were living peacefully until you drove us out, destroyed our homes and hunted us down"

"You feared what you didnt know, and you detroyed what feared" Bella's grip tightened. "You dont think about the consequences, you just want things to go your way"

"Well im sick, and tired of it. I will take back what i used to have."

She slowed the vines, still coaxing her to the edge of climax but just keeping her in that painfull state, not offering release. Two more moved between them wrapping around her breasts and squeezing them.

Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:23 am

The tendrils within me slowed their assault, leaving my throbbing clit begging for more. The vines wrapped around me, squeezing my chest, molding and manipulating my soft orbs, sending warmth through my body.

A feeling of dismay pervaded my mind as I took in what she had told me. Had humans really forced these twins out of their home? Did she have every right to be angry at us? Was I simply creating more more problems by fighting?

No. As harsh as humans can be, this... plant-woman has been just as cruel.

"I'm no more-- guilty-- than you are" I panted, as I struggled against the vines molesting me. "Get-- OFF of me!"

Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:16 am

"No" Bella said simply before crashing her lips against ayames. Her tongue slip past the girl's lips, tasting her.

"your right Ayame" Bella hissed softly, licking down her neck. "You're guilty too."

"And im just exacting my own revenge on you"

Her tongue flicked over a quivering nipple, the roughness sending tingles up the girls spine.

Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:18 am

I again tried to wrench my head away, as she locked her lips with mine, this time passing her rough tongue against mine.

I shuddered at the contact, as her bark-like tongue slipped over my hardening teat.

"I'm not the reason you were driven from your homes. I attacked your brother out of defense of my own race, certainly you can see that," I reasoned. "Your revenge is baseless."

Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:21 am

"Oh did the little slayer got confused" Bella reaised her head pouting at her, her voice babyish. "Did she forget the real reson why mean nasty Bella attacked?"

She reached out and wrapped her long fingers around ayame's neck, half choking her.

"This is revenge for my little brother, not for me..." She hissed biting down a nipple. "And you know what ill take from you what you love the most, your pride."

She raised her heaid, smiling pleasantly.

"You know what? You'll fight, and youll scream but you're going to beg me to fuck you one way or the other. If not your voice, then your body..." She murmurred, running her tongue around the nipple again.

the flowers began to boloom, their scent starting to haunt the room.

Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:35 am

My head swam as I breathed in the sweet scent of the flowers, their inebriating effect causing my muscles to loosen. warmth and pleasure blossomed from my pussy, where her vines continued their assault. The flowers, they must have some sort of drug. An aphrodisiac maybe?

The pleasure was already building, but I could still fight it. The lust was not yet all consuming, my yearning wasn't undeniable. "Oh God," I moaned, my cheeks red with embarassment, "don't you dare. I won't. I won't hurt your brother again. Just... let me be."

I shook my head, trying to ward off the pleasure. I wouldn't give in. She won't make me want it.

Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:09 am

"It doesnt change the fact that you've hurt him already" Bella breathed on her nipple before running atongue agaist the hard nub.

"And how am i so sure you wont go after me next?"

One vine slithered between her legs, the tip breaking into a newly sprouted and very supple part. It gently pressed between the alread spread lower lips and stroked the handerning clit.

"Are you o sure you want me to stop?" Bella mused as the thirs vine continued its stroking. The other two slowed down, giving her more time to bask in the pleasure of their pounding.

Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:23 am

Though i tried to fight it, the flower's pollens were already working. An orgasm grew quickly, as the vines stimulated me, two vines pumping in and out, a third brushing, rubbing, grinding against my clit.

Panting, I arched my back in pleasure, as the room swam around me. I tried to focus on the horrors of my capture, but I could think of nothing more than orgasm, than coming harder than ever.

"Are you sure you want me to stop?"

I hesitated before answering. My eyes half open, my eyes unfocused, Bella's face blurred in front of me. "...no..." I sighed. "don't... stop..." I panted

Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:42 am

"but you said you wanted me too" Bella purred almost pouting. The vines slowed down a tiny bit more, keeping her at the brink of climax.

"Now you're telling me not too? why humans are more confusing than i thought..." She continued licking the nipple slowly.

"What do you really want?"

Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:37 am

I bucked my hips, trying to bring the vines deep within me. A pained, lustful look formed upon my face, as I arched my back, my body pained from so much arousal without a release.

"don't stop... Please... Why are you playing with me?" I spoke with an aroused expression, "I want to be fucked."

I spread my legs wide, bucking my hips, grinding them against the vines' slow motion. I placed my hands around Bella's waist, signaling for her to fuck me senseless.

Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:23 pm

Bella laughed at the image of finally forcing the proud huntress to beg for pleasure. but it didnt come out as a surprise... all of them behaved that way. once they get a taste of it they crave for more.

The vine slammed into Ayame's cunt with renewed vigor, the thick limbs rubbing and pressing against her G-spot as it started again. Bella rolled off the girl, her fingers replaced by the thinned more flexible tendrils that looped around the students nipples and squeezed and pulled them

Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:31 pm

Her vines pistoned in and out of me and her "fingers" teased my nipples to ecstasy, driving my body crazy from the pleasure. I placed a hand down and grasped the vine penetrating me, helping it drive deeper, and harder. With my other hand, I reached down, stimulating my clit as well. I moaned and gasped, as my muscles contracted, and the arousal was finally released in my body. Arching my back, I released a pained yet pleasured, "Ahh--uhnnnnn" as I came, sending my sweet nectar out of my already dripping pussy.

Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:52 pm

Bella watched with amused interest as the young student bucked against the bed, her juices dripping down her thighs, a very tempting sight she wasn’t about let slip.

The tree spirit slid down, her breath warm on Ayame’s Thigh.

“Did you enjoy that little huntress?” She purred almost sweetly, her rough tongue slipping out and licking the girl’s thigh. She slowly made her way upwards, her ‘touch’ soft and a little bit teasing. The tendrils inside Ayame slid out and Bella lifted her face when she was but mere inches from the student’s slit, instead licking the sugar coated limbs.

Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next