View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 1:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Lost and Found (Saragus) 

Post Re: Lost and Found (Saragus)
"Stop that!" Saragus said uselessly, as his untranslated voice would only sound like a low growl to the human female. Frustrated, he wrapped yet another tentacle around her head, literally forcing her mouth closed. All six eyes stared at the human female intensely for a few seconds; Saragus then asked, "So, if I let you move your jaw, will you stop that insufferable noise?" (Again, though, Saragus's speech came out as a low growl). Saragus watched for a few more seconds, then released his grip on her, allowing her to move her jaw.

Really, he though, he wasn't going to do any real harm. That Zorn chieftan had told him stories of things he had done to the human females, and Saragus was for too much the proper T'marian to do any of those things. He was just...curious.

Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:22 am

And now the thing was growling.. Her eyes widened as it wrapped around her head, clenching her jaw shut. She let out a few stifled whimpers, writing in his grasp. When he let her open her mouth, she gasped for breath, but didn't make another noise, not knowing what he was planning to do to her if she did.

Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:52 am

Good, I guess she understands she has nothing to fear from me, Saragus thought. Saragus was intrigued by the human female, and didn't quite understand the basis of his fascination with her. But fascinated he was. Her skin was pale, though not as pale as the white underfur he was covered in. Her eyes...green eyes were even rarer than blue on T'mar, and hers almost glowed. And her hair...

Saragus pulled her close to him, lifting her completely out of the water, still careful to keep her arms and legs immobilized. A free tentacle moved toward her head, it's tip splitting into several tendrils. The tendrils pulled themselves through the human female's hair, luxuriating in its softness.

Remarkable, thought Saragus, with any reluctance to 'explore' this captive of Shokushu completely gone from his mind.

Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:02 am

Severity's silence didn't mean she wasn't scared any more. She gulped, feeling her hoist her closer, out of the water. 'Here it comes,' she thought, squirming. 'He's going to rip off my bathing suit and-

...give me a head massage?'

She froze, feeling the tendrils lift her wet hair off of her shoulders and run through the long strands, almost tenderly. She had to admit, it certainly felt nice, but she remained tensed, knowing that soft stroking could move to tugging at any minute.

Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:09 am

It was amazing, Saragus thought to himself. Her hair was as soft as his underfur. Saragus then moved the questing tendril's to the human face, running them lightly over her cheeks, brow, nose, and then her lips.

Amazing, Saragus thought. One set of organs, permanently fixed, and yet he found it so...so...

Saragus was at a lost for words, as he allowed the tendrils a tip of a single tentacle to slide down the human female's chin to the hollow of her throat...

Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:14 am

She winced, feeling them move to her thin face. Her lips parted slightly, but he didn't seem interested for some reason, the fronds exploring her features. It felt so bizarre, like ants crawling over her flesh. She gasped as one made its way down below her chin, one of the few areas where the girl was ticklish. "Stop that!"

Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:23 am

Well, that's interesting, Saragus thought to himself. He morphed the end of his exploiring tentacle, making it narrow and the soft fur especially dense. He continued to rub it back and forth over the area which was causing some interesting spasms, and some interesting jigglings.

Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:27 am

She tried to pull away from the questing tendrils, but kind of failed, feeling them tickle her relentlessly. "S-stop it, please!" she said, trying to stop herself from bursting out laughing. She could barely hide teh giggles that were shaking her slim body.

Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:36 am

As much as Saragus enjoyed the spasms wracking the human female's body, her motions could not help but draw attention to the bouncing of her breasts. Saragus gave her one last tickle, then moved his tentacle down to her cleavage. The first tentacle was joined by a second, their tips now slightly flattened as Saragus carressed the exposed portion of both her breasts simultaneously.

Wonderful, Saragus thought to himself, totally enthralled with the softness of the human female's skin, as well as the firmness and softness of her breasts.

Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:45 am

She froze up, as the tentacle lowered itself to her pale breasts. The air was cold, especially after having gotten wet, so the exposed skin was covered in goosebumps. She shut her eyes, feeling him press his tentacles agaisnt her breasts, as if they were fruit he was checking for ripeness.

Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:53 am

Saragus delighted in the tiny goosebumps that he could feel on the skin of the female's breasts, watching both the way her skin reacted to his touch, and her facial expressions. Saragus noticed that the nipples on the female's breast were definitely protruding through the material of her swimsuit.
Saragus again transformed the tip of his two tentacles, making them almost feather-like. With the lightest of touches, Saragus drew circles around the cloth-covered nipples, seeing if he could make them harder.

An eighth tentacle joined the seven already holding or touching the female's body. The eighth tentacle began lightly tracing the outline of the female's mouth.

Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:21 pm

A whistling gasp escaped her lips as the tentacle began to play with the engorged buds of flesh, making them swell slightly more. As she did, the tentacle extended towards her thin lips, pressing against the outline. This was weird- she couldn't quite see what its intentions were, which made her kind of uneasy.

Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:22 pm

Amazing, thought Saragus, truly amazing. Saragus traced tiny patterns across the female's face, stilll fascinated with her fixed features. Meanwhile, the tentacles that had been caressing her nipples transformed again as they moved upward, wrapping themselves around the straps of the female's swimsuit. Keeping the female's limbs immobilized, Saragus slowly started pulling the female's swimsuit off her shoulders and down her arms.

Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:42 pm

Oh- there's his intentions. She still could barely move, so she couldn't offer any resistance to her swimsuit straps creeping down her alabaster shoulders, pulling the neckline of the suit with it. "No, stop that..." she said softly, closing her eyes as the tendrils on her face widened their motions. This, more than the fact that her swimsuit was getting removed, unsettled her. It was almost as if it had never seen a human before or something...

Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:29 pm

Saragus withdrew the tentacle exploring the female's face, as he pulled the swimsuit down to her waist, exposing her breasts fully.

They were amazing; full, firm, and seemingly defying the laws of physics, the way they rode high on her chest, their rosy tips pointing upwards. Transforming the ends of two tentacles to a semi-bowl shape, Saragus cupped the two breasts, marveling in their weight and softness. A broad, flat tendril formed from the two cup-ended tentacles, moving up to the hardened nipples, beginning to brush back and forth across them.

Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next