View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 First Walk (Akane) 

Post Re: First Walk (Akane)
Roughness it was I thought as I move close to her ear and see in her heated state if she would respond to this. "Hmm, such a lovely and strong women, you make a rare prize. I'll take my time with you, you think you have endurance, we'll see after the first 24 hours if you still think that. I hope you make it, then the real fun can begin." I tell her as I then plant a wet kiss upon her lips swirling my toungue around her as I add a third finger to plunge into her folds.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:59 am

Post Re: First Walk (Akane)
"twenty-four?" she said to herself. 'i doubt i can last that long. i'll probably die in the progress' she then thought straight after before the creature leaned over a kissed her lips. she closed her eyes embracing the kiss though physically she didn't want to. soon to feel a third finger go diving into her hole she let out a gasp the was muffled by the kiss that the creature and it's tongue planted.

Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5