View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 1:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 To Stumble Onto Danger... (for YaekoMaita) 

Post To Stumble Onto Danger... (for YaekoMaita)
The school had many wooded areas. These were there even in places it would probably be better to just place nice parks and other things. This of course had a very obvious answer to any of the monsters or staff. These areas were partly to give some... privacy to the monsters that could use the areas to either hide a bit or, more likely, to ensnare and rape a girl without any interruptions.

The students, of course, were given a completely different story, though it seemed that lately, most of them avoided these less public areas. For good reason. Still, some new girls who knew no better might enter them from time to time...

As it was, Antipode was in one of these areas, near the cement path that wound through the area with excessive numbers of twists and turns. He wasn't waiting for anyone or anything, nor was he even preparing any of his avatars for use this evening. Tonight he was in the soft grass, the monstrous being not even bothering with invisibility. Most students only saw him when he attacked... a large orb-like entity with tentacles coming out of random places. It wasn't technically his real form... but it was, in fact, the form he chose, or at least the part of the form that could be perceived by humans in the first place.

He had had his fill in recent days, and was currently sifting through the many thoughts in his mind. Figuring out patterns of some of the girls, and other information he'd acquired. A large portion of his thoughts were unrelated to the planet Earth at all, and for the moment, he was, in all honesty, completely oblivious to anything going on there.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:37 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: To Stumble Onto Danger... (for YaekoMaita)
Yaeko kicked a rock off the leaf flecked cement, hands folded and swinging absently behind her back as she aimlessly ambled along the twining path into the forest. How long am I going to have to wait? Its been over two hours since I left my suitcase at the desk....are they ever going to find me a room? Sighing, Yaeko wandered farther along the path, picking a wind blown leaf from her light brown hair as she turned a corner. She really wished they'd hurry things along, she was getting tired from walking around for so long, and that nap on the flight hadn't really helped either. She'd felt more tired when she woke up than anything else. At least the scenery was nice.

Hey, they even have art along the paths! Yaeko stopped as she followed the path around a thick tangle of bushes, looking curiously at the round object d'art just beside the walkway. Ambling closer, she peered with interest at the mass, searching around under it for an information plate or something similar, the thick blue fabric of her long skirt rustling slightly as she put her hands on her knees for balance.

"Hunh. Thats funny. No marker. I wonder what its supposed to be? The sun maybe? A Picasso octopus? Eck...can't be. Too many things sticking out. Oh! Maybe a big sculpture of a bacteria?"

Yaeko tilted her head this way and that, trying to figure out what the thing was, not even considering that it might be alive. Hazel eyes scanning over the many protrusions, she shuddered slightly, the image of an octopus again flashing in her mind. Ick...

Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:53 am

Hmm? It was a few minutes into her observation of him that he paid any attention to the world around him. So lost in thought that he had allowed a student to walk right up to him and actually, actually see him! At first he still didn't move... stayed perfectly still, so that she wouldn't be surprised.

Then the girl said ick, and he could feel the displeasure of memories and association come from her mind. Oddly enough, not the sort of associations most of the girls at this place had... but something different, perhaps more (or less? He couldn't tell) primal.

Finally, at that point, the orb began to float up above the ground, moving several feet easily. The tentacles moved somewhat, some of them circling around her somewhat, but not anywhere within several feet of her.

In a moment, a voice would enter her mind. It wasn't a real voice, or any actual sound, but instead, more like the voice was directly in her head, a thought. But it was alien, clearly not her own, in either voice or words or tone or anything at all. It had the slight tinge of incomprehensible complexity. But even so, the words were there, in her own first language.

It seems you've caught me unawares. You're the first to do so, very impressive. I am Antipode, and I am not a piece of art. No moreso than you are, anyway. There was a feeling in her mind. A laughter. It was his, and the emotion of his that he beamed to her. It was clearly not hers... but could easily be understood as him laughing, at his small joke.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:21 am
Profile YIM

"Wha-?!"

Yaeko nearly jumped out of her skin as the strange sculpture started to move, lifting into the air. She took a quick step backward and stumbled on the edge of the path, falling hard on her rump. She looked up at the blobby thing, wincing then frowning and shaking her head as she heard a voice in her head.

"Wait...a floating sculpture...is talking in my head...I must really be sleep deprived."

Yaeko shook her head again, leaning forward and crawling a bit to wave a hand under the orb, looking for the lifting mechanism for the piece. Must be some kind of machine. Weird place to put one though, even if it is art... Her frown deepened as she searched, her dark blue blouse getting smudged and dirty as she crawled around on the forest floor, a small discordant note rising in her head as she began to think, that maybe she wasn't sleep deprived after all....

Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:34 am

Ahh. She didnt' really believe it. At least not at first. After a moment, she waved her hand underneath him. He was amused. She really thought he was some sort of mechanical thing. He floated to the side, slightly away from her, and the voice started in her head again. He was talking to her, of course... and was very much real.

Actually, no. I'm not a sculpture. What I was saying a moment ago was true. I am called Antipode... or at least, that's the name I've decided to give you humans, for you couldn't even comprehend what my actual name is.

She was surrounded by the tentacles, but seemed far too interested in getting dirty trying to find the wires or whatever was making him work. There were none, and perhaps she'd realize that he was saying the truth, what with his new exhortations.

You're new at the school, aren't you? What are you called? It would be amusing to know. Now, he had decided... though he'd already had one girl earlier today, he might as well snatch up and take in the pleasure of this girl as well. She seemed new. She had no understanding of what he was. It might even be of benefit to her, honestly.

Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:47 am
Profile YIM

Yaeko stopped suddenly, looking up with a look of confusion as the orb floated sideways away from her. It took a long moment for her to rule out possible ways for a machine to do that, and then the voice in her head spoke again, causing her to jump and look around quickly, then stare up at the thing in shock.

"Antipode? Wait....not a...sculpture...us...humans?"

Yaeko decided she didn't like this sculpture after all....if it really was one. She rose slowly to her knees, edging back toward the path inch by inch, eyes locked on the tentacled orb.

"I'm...ahh...Yaeko. Nice...to meet you?"

Her shaking voice betrayed growing fear and panic, though she managed to speak somewhat clearly. Just play along with the floating....thing...maybe you can get away.

She forced a smile, eyes darting to the tentacles hovering around her before looking back to the mass.

"Ehh...sorry I called you a sculpture..no hard feelings?"

Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:57 am

No, no hard feelings. Considering that you're probably new here on this island, and have never seen anything like me, and even then, only saw me when... well. Deep in thought, it's not a surprise you thought me something mundane like that.

As she slowly backed up, she'd bump into several of the up until now innocuous tentacles. There were enough of them to not be easily weaved through. She probably couldn't escape unless he let her. And in all honesty, he wasn't going to let her. Not at all.

Don't be afraid, Yaeko. You aren't going to be harmed. At least not by me. What brings you out here at this time of day? Why are you not at a dorm room or something?

Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:07 am
Profile YIM

Yaeko's smile faltered as she ran into the tentacles, glancing over her shoulders and cringing at the sight of them, hastily scooting back to the middle of the circle formed around her, furtively turning her head to look back at the orb.

"Ahh...I uhh...don't have a room...yet. It seems the...dean of students...kind of forgot I was coming."

Barely suppressing a shiver, Yaeko decided it was best to ignore the tentacles as much as possible. She kept thinking of a huge octopus. Focusing on the orb wasn't much better, but at least it was easier to keep the gnawing panic caged while she kept the thing talking. Maybe it was even telling the truth...

"She said...she'd call my cellphone when my room...was ready...so...uhm...what were you doing out here...Antipode?"

She tried to feign interest, hugging her knees to her chest as the figure loomed silently above her, fighting down a whimper of fear.

Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:22 am

If he had a humanesque form, he probably would have sighed right about now. Nonetheless, she would feel what sounded like a sigh come from him, with a hint of irritation. General, not specifically at her, however.

Here we go. You're afraid of me and that's not going to change. This is why I generally try to stay invisible until people understand who I am a bit more, or are curious as to how I look. Really, now. Seeing me this way first, instead of merely a voice and a few tentacles, really spoils the mood somewhat.

He seemed to be going off on an annoyed rant, of some kind. Perhaps he was self-conscious about his form? In reality, that wasn't it at all. He just disliked the resistance that came from someone seeing this form, since humans tended to be repulsed by it. As it was, he floated there, and the tentacles circled her a little tighter, closing that safe area around her bit by bit while he spoke.

Anyway, I was here contemplating many things. Oh, and I have some news for you. There are monsters on this island. It might be best if you watch yourself and try not to get caught by them.

Was that a joke? Considering he himself was a monster, and she was, indeed, caught by him, as could be seen by how impossible it was to evade the tentacles, perhaps he was.

Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:29 am
Profile YIM

Yaeko blinked a few times, startled by the tirade. She hadn't really considered that the not-sculpture might be...sensitive...about what it looked like.

"S-sorry...but you just look...weird, and I don't much like octopi, and you kind of look like one...tentacles and all...so...yeah...uhm....."

She hugged herself tighter, trying to shrink in to herself and disappear as the circle tightened, nervously glancing from side to side as the strange conversation continued.

"Wait...what? Monsters?"

Yaeko sounded incredulous, as if the seeing of one such monster hadn't been enough to accept their reality. Her mouth hung open for a moment as the implication hit her.

"G-get caught? Uhm...Antipode...is...is it already t-too late for that? Are...you...one of those monsters I should have tried to...*gulps*...avoid?"

Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:42 am

He waited a moment, deciding on how to respond. He was amused... she had caught on quickly, though it had taken a moment of thought.

Well, by the rather parochial definition you would tend to use, I believe I would be called a monster. Y There are many other monsters here, and many of them can be rather cruel. They tend to go around raping students left and right. I believe you human girls dislike that, correct?

He was silent for a moment, to let the implications sink in yet further. The tendrils didn't touch her yet, but Antipode floated there. He was visible to her, unfortunately, so that would make things worse.

I can tell you, though. I'm not based on an octopus, and if you look at my tendrils, they don't have the suckers on the undersides or any of those other familiar octopus features. She'd hear him laughing again, just a little bit.

As for your question, and forgive me for avoiding it for a bit... you're fairly lucky, running into me. While I'd recommend you watch out for most of them, unlike them, I'm both warning you of your danger, and gain my enjoyment solely from human pleasure. So, as you understand, your fear and annoyance is something I'd hope to assuage as best I can.

Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:00 am
Profile YIM

Yaeko stared at the floating mass blankly, her mind not quite wanting to understand what the thing was telling her.

"No...no they...we...d-don't. They...r-really do that?"

She shuddered, not wanting to believe, but having a sick certainty that it was true. A dim hope sparked within her as the voice in her head spoke on.

"Uhm...if you just like pleasure..I..erm...could eat a chocolate bar? That might...I dunno...give you a charge? And..well...I'm not afraid of chocolate..or annoyed by it...and..well...it doesn't have....tendrils....octopi like or otherwise....erm...no offense...Antipode."

Yaeko mentally crossed her fingers, hoping her offer would be enough. She knew she was walking a thin line here, and desperately hoped the thing could be reasoned with...

Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:26 am

Hmm. That was an original suggestion. He had no intention of saying yes to that, for the pleasure he meant was more specific than the pleasure she was hoping, so very hard, that he meant. He was silent for a moment nonetheless, holding onto his amusement for a moment.

Well, no. That's not something I've normally heard, but I don't think that will work. I suppose I could turn invisible if that would help you, to not have to look at me. Really, though, relax. I really don't intend to hurt you, and by the end you'll probably remember it as one of your best experiences on the island. So, to be clear: Yes, I'm going to take you, and make you enjoy yourself quite a bit.

At this point, several of the tentacles moved to her, two of them suddenly wrapping around her arms. Others wrapped around her ankles, and one wrapped around her waist. None of them were hard, or rough, or any of that kind of thing towards her. But it was fairly obvious that escape was impossible.

To help set you at ease, I'll tell you that I'll grant any request to make this more comfortable for you. Though the request to not do so in the first place will, obviously, not be allowed.

Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:33 am
Profile YIM

The hope in her slowly built as the creature deliberated silently, then abruptly popped like a balloon as the voice responded, her arms releasing her knees to try and scramble away under the hovering orb, her eyes darting back and forth as the tendrils struck, defeating her attempted escape. She yelped and cast about wildly for anything to help her get free, half listening to the voice, cringing at the end of the first speech, and again at the second. She didn't struggle after the initial capture, save for testing the strength of the tendrils.

"W-what? Take me? I...no...I don't..."

She blinked as the voice continued, mouth working soundlessly as she frantically sought a loophole in the offer, eyes shifting rapidly about as her breath turned into a panicked panting. Oh god oh god oh god, think!

"Y-you said you won't h-hurt me...but if...if you t-take me....it'll hurt....so...so....uhm.....which is true?"

She had to keep it talking, thinking, anything but doing what she dreaded it was about to do!

Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:47 am

Ahh. She was panicked, but not stupid in the least, for a human. The tendrils, at that point, lifted her off of the ground. A number of other tendrils moved to the girl then, carrying her weight and keeping it from being very uncomfortable at all.

A good catch! My intent is not to hurt you, but if you are a virgin, as I presume, there's really no way to avoid some minor pain at the beginning. But I will do my best to minimize it, and take care of you very gently.

He was silent for a few moments after that, as she was held, cradled, really, five feet above the ground. It wasn't trying to undress her quite yet, but it was obvious she was unable to escape... if she ever had a chance to begin with.

To be honest, you're better off losing it to someone who will actually be careful, and try to minimize your pain. Someone gentle. Most of the monsters here, as you'd call them, wouldn't give you even that dignity. You're actually quite fortunate to have run into me. You may not believe it... but it's true. Most of them would have already... oh, what is it do they do? Either beaten you or already penetrated you, or forced you to say humiliating things like you were a slut or something gauche like that.

Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:57 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next