View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 3:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 To Stumble Onto Danger... (for YaekoMaita) 

Post Re: To Stumble Onto Danger... (for YaekoMaita)
"Wh-eeeek!!!"

Yaeko squeeked mid-question as she was lifted from the ground, her eyes wide as more tendrils gently grasped her. If she wasn't so terrified, this might actually have been fun, like an amusement park ride...shaking her head she derailed the unhelpful train of thought.

" Ahh...w-why do you s-sound...l-like you're trying...t-to...to justify yourself? G-gentle.....*deep, shuddering breath*..rape...is s-still rape."

The thing seemed to want her to agree to let it have its way with her...maybe she could appeal to that side of it...she just hoped she didn't anger it by her continued questioning. The descriptions of what other monsters usually did only served to send fresh spikes of fear and horror into her heart, causing her to jerk against the entrapping tendrils once more, trying to twist free. Her clothes bunched up around the encircling lengths, her blouse and skirt rising to reveal pale skin. Her hair was mussed and dirty from her earlier crawling, and now cold sweat caused it to stick to her forehead, hanging almost in her erratically darting eyes. Licking her lips, she lowered her head slightly.

"Y-you...won't do those things...r-right?"

Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:23 am

No, no, of course not. I'm interested in your pleasure, and not pain, or embarrassment, or any of that. Even masochism, honestly, isn't something that helps me nearly as much as pure pleasure, but you don't seem like a masochist, so I wouldn't even be tempted to go down that road.

She would feel, then, tendrils slip into her shoes, pulling them off with a skilled ease. Then her socks were removed, a few seconds later. They fell to the ground below together with a soft thump, and another tendril began twiddling with her long skirt. It seemed that before he really started playing, he'd carefully remove her clothes.

Justify? I don't know about that. I'm more... trying to point out the bright side of things. But anyway, since this is your first time in particular, I'll repeat my offer of requests. Others have suggested things like no tentacles in your anus, or to wake up in your bed all cleaned up, to more extensive and unique requests.

She'd feel something odd about then. The tips of several tentacles had slipped under her shirt as well as her skirt... and began lightly tracing on her sides, rubbing up and down slowly. It might even be ticklish!

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:34 am
Profile YIM

Yaeko shook her head silently as the being spoke, then nodded emphatically when it said she didn't seem like a masochist. As the tendrils started to pull off her shoes, she went stock-still, limbs rigid, her head slowly tipping down to stare unblinking at her feet. Then, just as slowly they rose back to look at the orb, her breath turning more and more ragged, a flinch as each sock left her feet, a not entirely repressed shudder at the tugging on her skirt.

"B-both...of those s-sound n-nice...but...I d-don't have a b-bed here...and I thi-...."

Her sentence abruptly cut off with a startled gasp, then a slowly building giggle, her body twisting slightly to try and get away from the tickling tentacles.

"Heh...heeeee....stoooopp! T-that....gahhh....tickles!!!"

It would seem that Yaeko, was in fact, extremely sensitive to touch along her sides, particularly around the long, jagged scars reaching around her torso. Apparently, this sensitivity also made her very, very ticklish.

Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:53 am

It was a very different sort of feeling... but he was amused, and decided to continue it, just a little bit at least, for awhile longer. She was fighting against it, but it was more a physical response than an active opposition. While he was tickling her, and she was laughing in that terrible torment, he carefully removed her skirt, leaving her lower half clothed in just her panties.

After a short while, the tendrils at her sides stopped. It wasn't arousing her at all, and that wasn't what he'd been after. Though it was amusing to see her squirm in that very different stimulation, that was a fact!

Fairly quickly, before she could recover, she'd find her school uniform top pulled up her body, and with the expert skill the tendrils, removed without much effort. She was down to her underwear, and he could see her injuries in full now.

Forgive me... I was simply curious, as I haven't really had much time to find how ticklish most humans are. I have to admit... it was rather amusing to see you giggle in that manner. The psychic link between them sent an odd feeling as well. It was an amusing one, at least to him.

As it is, first of all I'll make sure personally that your dorm room situation is dealt with to your satisfaction by the time you awaken. At which point you'll wake up in a soft bed with all your possessions neatly arrayed in your room. Was there anything else, or would that be satisfactory?

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:01 am
Profile YIM

Yaeko squirmed futilely, trying to escape the fiendish tickle monster, squeeling with laughter now, repeatedly begging through a storm of giggles for the torment to end. When the tentacles finally ceased their relentless assault, she sagged in the creature's grasp, gasping for breath, small fits of giggles still shaking her. She realized, belatedly, that it suddenly felt a great deal draftier all of a sudden...

"Gwah?! W-when did you...h-how did y-you? Don't look!!!"

Yaeko pulled as hard as her little arms could, trying to curl up and cover herself, her gray fabric panties and sports bra too revealing for her taste by far. The act of curling fully displayed the long, sweeping marks across her back, the scars jagged and blistered at the edges, a combination of cut and burn in one. It seemed she was more concerned with her present predicament however, her face bright red in shock and embarrassment.

"What? Y-you can do that? Mnnn....and I'm sooo glad I could amuse you. Hmph!"

For a moment, all to brief, she managed to forget what was going on, and gave the tentacled orb a huffy glare, stung by his callous attitude toward her unfair sensitivity to tickling.

Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:20 am

There we go. She was less afraid now, at least for a brief moment. Slight irritation was a lot better, at least when it came down to balancing the one and the other. Antipode examined her, and was curious about her scars. Though he'd wait, to bring that bit up.

Yes. I can do that for you. As for the tickling... well. As I said, I apologize.

The tendrils moved to her back a bit, rubbing her there, not to tickle her so much as to gauge the scars and feel them with the tentacles. They were quite curious, though she'd probably react by being terribly ticklish, once again.

Relax, though. Try not to feel embarrassed, and don't fret.

Hard to follow that direction, naturally. Especially when his tendrils moved away from her sensitive back, after getting the feeling of her scars... and several others moved to her breasts, rubbing at them gently from over her bra.

Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:45 pm
Profile YIM

Yaeko tensed up as the tendrils moved over her scars, jerking her head around to look over her shoulder. She shuddered, not just from attention, as memories stirred in her mind. Her focus snapped right back to the present however, as the tendrils shifted off of the scars, biting her lip to suppress a fresh burst of giggles. She turned back to glare at the orb, a helpless laugh bursting out from her.

"Gah ha ha! Stooop! Y-you're....heeee....not sorry at all!"

Her forced mirth carried on as the renewed torture continued, her face turning beet red with shock as she felt them move away, and new appendages stroke over her fabric covered breasts. She sucked in a sharp breath, her outrage flickering and fading under a surge of fear. Her breathless voice came out as a whisper, her chest heaving from her gasping for air after the tickling.

"W-what...are you doing? Hahn?! N-no....s-stop..."

Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:08 pm

Her emotions were certainly shifting at a rapid rate. Then again, such was normal in this sort of situation, and he expected such changes. The tickling was quite the amusing thing, and no, he wasn't really sorry at all. Though he wasn't acting out of malice. If he'd been a human, he probably would have done the same thing. Then again, he wasn't, and had none of those normal emotions humans possessed.

The tendrils on her breasts moved, then, ignoring her pleas. Her bra was unhooked, and the bra fell suddenly to the ground below. Her breasts were exposed to the open air, an odd feeling for anyone, especially one as shy as she seemed in this regard.

The tendrils moved, then, wrapping lightly around the girl's breasts, squeezing lightly, gently. She was going to get an unusual, and very thorough, fondling from then on, and the skill involved was quite high. He'd had a lot of practice, after all. And depending on how she reacted, he'd alter the pressure and intensity, as well as specific locations, to cause her to feel even more pleasure from the actions.

As I said, calm yourself. You'll be fine, and will almost certainly enjoy this quite a great deal.

Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:05 am
Profile YIM

Yaeko cringed, turning her head away and closing her eyes as her bra was carefully removed, fighting back the tears welling up in her eyes. The crimson flush in her cheeks spread down her neck as her mortification intensified, giving her normally pale skin a rosy pink tone. She shook her head, trying to ignore what was happening, biting her lower lip nearly hard enough to draw blood. Quiet whimpers started to trickle past her control, her body turning and jerking slightly at the unfamiliar sensations coming from her modest bosom. As the voice echoed in her head once more, she opened her eyes, blinking away tears to glare at the hovering creature, her voice broken by gasps and sharp inhalations.

"C-calm?! How c-can....nhhaa...can I b-be calm?! I...I don't w-want this....hsst....and I'm...n-not enjoying it...at...ghaahh...at all...."

Yaeko twisted against the tendrils grip, gentle or no, struggling to break free, tears of mingled anger and horror streaking her dirty face.

Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:25 am

She was saying that, and it probably had some basis in reality. But really, she was more fighting against not so bad feelings. Why else would she be having such trouble speaking, when even her emotional nature before hadn't had quite this effect?

The tendrils wrapped a little more, then a little more even further. Soon, their thin tips were wrapped around her nipples, which they began to tug on lightly. If she'd never had any experiences with something like this, it might be a new and rather pleasant experience, even if he was the one giving it to her.

Her struggles couldn't keep his tendrils from toying with her... and suddenly, he moved her arms, gently but unstoppably, above her head. She'd probably feel even more completely exposed now. It'd help, in time, though for now it wouldn't. Long term versus short term, naturally.

Understood. Though that isn't entirely the truth. I can sense your emotions, after all... and I can feel the truth, quite clearly.

Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:31 am
Profile YIM

She yelped in surprise as the tendrils twined around her nipples, back arching forward reflexively. The small pink nubs rapidly stiffened in response to the attention, making it even easier to play with them. The tugging of her arms over her head made her grimace, fighting the pull weakly. She shook her head, crying more freely as her strength gave out, leaving her stretched out before the orb, body swaying with every tug, small gasps breaking through her tightly shut lips as she tried to control her feelings, anger, embarrassment, shame, fear, and pleasure warring within her.

"T-then...what is the....nyaah!...ah....t-truth? Y-you're f-forcing me....nnngghh....to feel l-like this...."

Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:46 am

Indeed I am. Nevertheless, I hope you can forgive the force part of it. Though then again... you rather disliked me from the beginning, regardless of this part.

He was still quite clumsy in many ways. For now, he accelerated his actions. Several tendrils began playing against her inner thighs, tracing along, teasing her lightly, trying to keep from tickling her very much as her breasts were squeezed and massaged harder, a little rougher, more firmly. Her nipples were pulled harder, and more easily as she stretched towards them.

Down below, several tendrils moved to her panties... and one of them moved over them, sliding down and finally finding her more sensitive areas, beginning to rub against her slightly, through the fabric of her panties. Nothing touching her clit, but her outer lips were rubbed at first lightly, a small tease, then a little harder.

Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:54 am
Profile YIM

Yaeko glared at the orb, shaking her head weakly. She concentrated as hard as she could on the revulsion and fear the creature's malign "affections" filled her with, pushing it toward where she heard the voice in her mind. Gasping and rocking in the tendrils' grasp, her struggles intensifying as they became rougher, more insistent in their play. Now it was just as much her body reacting to the unwanted pleasure, as it was willful contention. The muscles along her taut stomach spasmed as her thighs were stroked slowly, her legs shaking like leaves in a high wind as the strength left them, a strangled moan escaping her as a tendril dipped between her legs, grinding against her untried sex through her panties, the fabric turning a darker gray as the forced arousal took hold, her slit starting to become slick with her juices. Her face a mask of slipping control, the warring emotions within her easily seen, she whimpered in desperation and jerked her head from side to side, trying to bite at the closest tendril, breathlessly gasping out at the creature.

"Stop! Even...ohhh...if...if it f-f-feels....nyah!...g-good....I...I...d-don't want it....I'll...n-never....haahnn!....forgive you!!!"

She rocked forward in the creature's grasp, putting all of her remaining strength into the last screamed out words, all her outrage, pain, sorrow, and fear poured into them, struggling desperately against the orb. Her face was now red not only from shame, but from her unrestrained crying, sobbing even, anger and horror twisting her features.

Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:14 am

Never forgive him? He doubted he'd meet her again... though he might, just to bother her again when she'd had some more experience with the monsters in this area. Even so, he didn't really like it when they hated him... he wasn't doing anything too terribly bad. He didn't quite understand, even now, the problem with this.

Maybe when he let his Saburo avatar out to the school he'd discover the reason. For now, though, he had no idea. The next phase would teach him much. But for now... he would focus on the task at hand.

You'll never forgive me, is that right? While that's unfortunate, I suppose it doesn't matter. I am a monster, after all. A little sarcasm in that last bit, before he continued. We'll see what you think when you compare it to other monsters. I wish you well. As for now... I'll be sure to end your virginity in the gentlest way possible.

After a few moments of continued toying, a tendril would enter her panties... and pull them off, slowly, carefully, exposing her wet pussy to the open air.

Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:37 am
Profile YIM

Yaeko hung her head, crying freely now, giving up the slim hope of reasoning with the creature that she had stumbled upon. She stopped for a moment, the full import of what was to soon happen to her sinking in, sending her into a convulsion of panic, her cries of ill given pleasure mingling with incoherent pleas to a god that just wasn't listening. Her struggles ceased, her body going rigid as she felt the tendril slip beneath her panties, her head shaking slowly in helpless denial. She watched through tear blurred eyes as her panties were removed, the last flimsy barrier between her and the creature gone. Now fully naked, save for the yellow ribbon in her hair, she shivered in the tendril's grasp, drained from her struggle, her impotent fury drained away in the face of the inevitable.

She felt so ashamed, she thought she would die, her heart giving out to be displayed so lewdly before such a being. Sweat gave her body a faint sheen, her small body stretched out before the orb almost perfectly straight. Her arousal soaked sex trickled her juices down her leg, the sight of her small patch of soft, curly pubic hair making her turn her head to the side once more, squeezing her eyes shut to block the view from sight. Yaeko bit down on her own shoulder, determined at least to deny the beast the satisfaction of her cries.

Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next