View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Pondering (for Violett Small) 

Post Pondering (for Violett Small)
* Miko sat with her legs crossed, leaning back into a large leisure chair as she sat in the commons room. She noted that she was the only one in the room at that time, which both gave her the slight creeps, but also a sense of peace. The room was fairly large, carpets here and there, shelves of books, numerous tables and places to sit, but also a large fire-place with several chairs around it, like the one she was sitting in currently. Her soft purple eyes scanned the room, locking onto a near-by window. She gave a soft, empty sigh noting that it was dark out.

" I must have fallen asleep in this chair.. " She thought to herself, listening to the fire crackling and poping in the fire place, as it was the only sound in the room aside from the air conditioning. She was wearing her school uniform, having taking a liking to it, though she still prefered her Chinese dresses. Still, even though she knew she should go to bed, she didn't want to get up from her chair.

The shadows created by the fire danced across her face, and occasionally gave her eyes the illusion that they were on fire. She began to think about her parents, and what life was like back home, before leaning her head gently against the side of the chair, staring off into the fire. *

Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:09 am

Post Re: Pondering (for Violett Small)
Coming down the stairs, Violett brushed a spot of lint off her uniform, looking around as her blue eyes scanned the room from behind her glasses.

Blushing, she looked away, scurrying towards the door. Halfway across the room, though, she dropped her backpack, tripped over it, and, with a startled yelp, tumbled to the floor, skidding across the room, her face landing at the other girl's feet.

"Oh... Hi.... Sorry..."

Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:48 am

* Miko suddenly broke from her gaze at the fire, hearing a loud thud followed by a soft voice. She looked down, wide-eyed, clearly startled. She would blink, hiding her soft purple eyes just for a second.

" Are you alright? " She asked the girl quickly, trying to supress a smile.

" No need to be sorry silly " *

Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:55 am

Violett stared up, blushing in embarassment as she rose to her hands and knees.

"I... I guess I'm, all right... sort of... ow... and I'm sorry for being sorry when I shouldn't be...."

Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:52 am

* Miko noticed her blush, and tilted her head slightly. She was cute, she could give her that, but seemed really clumsy.

" It's quite alright. You sure you're alright? " She asked, shifting slightly in her chair, though she would un-cross her legs *

Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:22 pm

Blushing deeply as the girl uncrossed her legs, Violett closed her eyes hurriedly and tried to scramble to her feet. She tried to grab her backpack, but instead managed to yank the rug out from under her feet, knocking her onto her butt.

"Ow... No... I... I'm not hurt... just stupid..."

Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:16 am

* Miko's purple eyes studied the girl carefully. She was, indeed cute. Giggling, she parted her lips to speak. " I think you need to sit down for bit. " She suggested, leaning forward a bit. " My name is Miko. Miko Agaki. " She stated with a smile. " You? "

Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:19 pm

Nodding softly, Violett sat obediently on the floor, staring up and blushing softly.

"I... um... I'm Violett Small..." she replied, staring at Miko's shoes. "Pleased to meet you."

Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:01 pm

*Miko smiled in return, her soft purple eyes locked onto her as she sat on the floor "What're you blushing for, silly, and what brings you here?"

Miko would cup her hands together, placing them inbetween her legs*

(Lost net for a couple of days, sorry for late response)

Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:13 am

(Know how that goes...My connection is... well... spotty at best)

Looking up, Violett blushed even deeper...

"Well... um... before your hand was there, your skirt wasn't really covering anything... so... I tried really hard to look away..."

She covered her face with her hands in shame.

"I'm not a pervert! Really! Or a slut either! I just... I can't help but notice dirty sex things! I'm sick in the head, aren't I?"

Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:42 am

*Miko blinked her purple irsis a few times, gazing at her and processing what the girl had just said. She couldn't help but smile*

" It's a good thing I'm wearing underwear then, isn't it?" her smile widened, giggling softly before tilting her head.*

"You aren't sick in the head, alot of people notice.. dirty things." She finished, uncrossing her legs slightly and placing her hands at her sides*

Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:34 am

Peeking out between her fingers, Violett MEEP!ed in surprise as she saw Miko uncross her legs, showing off her underewear for all the world to see. Violett's own underwear was also visible at this point, but only because embarssment and surprise had caused her to tumble over backwards, and she was now upside-down on the floor.

"You're doing it on purpose now that you know I'll see it, aren't you? I... I just want to make people happy, but it always gets out of control and I wind up being a slut! I'm not a dirty girl! I'm not! I'm just nice in a way that isn't really the normal kind of nice!""

Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:42 am

*The smile on Miko's face remained the same as her deep purple orbs remained on the girl, listening to her words. Miko couldn't help but giggle slightly, though she tried to refrain

"Silly, what do you mean making people happy but getting out of control?" She would ask, before her eyes noticed Violett's own underwear. For some reason she could feel a slight blush come over her cheeks, as warmth flooded them. Miko's legs moved apart another centimeter*

"You know if you aren't in a hurry you can keep me company for awhile. It looks like you need it" Miko would say softly, her friendly smile widening, though there was a small, almost untracable bit of seduction in her voice. Her arm would raise slowly, flicking her hand as she pushed a stand of hair out from her eyes*

Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:43 am

Whimpering softly, Violett rose to her hands and knees just in time to see Miko's legs spreads that one little bit further. Staring as if she was in a trance, she felt her cheeks glow a bright shade of crimson as she watched Miko brush her hair back.

She already knew where this was headed.

"I... I think it must be something in the water," she stammered...

Why was she so afraid of this, all of a sudden? Wasit the trip to the basement that had done it, or was it looking in the mirror afterwars?

Shaking her head as if to clear it, she rose submissively to her knees, head bowed.

"Please be gentle," she requested.

Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:42 pm

*Miko gazed at her from her chair still, shadows dancing across her face and body from the flames of the fire over in the fire place. Her purple eyes watched her as she rose and moved to her knees, causing her head to tilt innocently to the side somewhat

"What're you doing, silly?" Miko asked softly, her smile from earlier not fading from her lips, and despite the dimly lit atmosphere she could see that she was blushing deeply.

Miko could feel heat building up in her body, as well as another certain area, causing her to spread her legs another centimeter. Her panties could be clearly seen now, especially due to the fire. Biting her lower lip, she spoke again

"You can come closer, and you don't have to be on your knees.."

Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next