View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 1:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Lost and Found (Saragus) 

Post Re: Lost and Found (Saragus)
Her arms were pulled closer to her midsection at the elbows by teh strong fabric, removing another source of mobility for her. "Get away from there!" she ordered, not even sure if the creature could understand her. Still, that felt nice, she had to admit...

Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:36 pm

The female was making some kind of noise, though Saragus was still ignorant of their meaning. It didn't matter. He was completely enamored with the feel and weight of her breasts in his tentacles, and the way her nipples seemed to respond to the strokes of his newly flattened tendrils.

Saragus gently pulled the female's arms completely free of the swimsuit's straps as his tentacle tips morphed again, completely encapsulating both breasts in white fur. He then rippled the fur, adding both a massaging and a sucking sensation to the breasts. Inside each of the fur cups, Saragus formed a tongue, delighting in the taste of the rosy buds that the two tongues swirled around.

Meanwhile, another tentacle moved into the front of the swimsuit, pulling it completely off, as Saragus waited to see what other treasures would be revealed.

Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:49 pm

She tensed up, feeling the fur completely covering her sensitive skin. "Oh god..." se murmured, feeling him begin to tease her large, firm breasts. By now, she had stopped struggling, hanging limp in his grasp.A shudder ran through her body as the tentacle ripped hte suit down over her slim hips, rubbing against her most private areas on the way.

Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:13 pm

As Saragus pulled the swimsuit away from the female, sliding it down her legs and then tossing it away, he could not help but stare at the site he had revealed. The folds of the female's sex, nestled between the junction of her legs, was covered by neatly trimmed hair that was a shade darker than that which was on the top of her head. Fascinated, Saragus lightly brushed the hair with a tip of a tendril across her mound, the tip of his tentacle tasting/touching/smelling her dampness, a dampness which was not due solely to her having emerged from the sea. Curious, Saragus lifted the female closer to her eyes, drawing her legs apart, as one tentacle continued gently exploring her folds while two more continued their gentle 'assault' on the female's breasts.

Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:40 am

Severity stifled a groan, feeling the soft fur playing around her engorged lips. Her muscles tensed, and she resumed her squirming. This time, however, it was not entirely to try and escape the monster...

Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:01 am

"Be still!" Saragus ordered distractedly, as the human started squirming again. Even though the order came as a low growl, there was no heat behind it, as Saragus continued his ministrations of the female's breasts, and his studies of her nether regions.
Trying to remember every detail that had been part of the ship-board lecture on the structure of the human female's genitalia (a lecture that Saragus at the time had pretended to ignore), Saragus formed the tip of the tentacle that had been exploring the female's mound into the shape of a broad tongue. Saragus then began running the 'tongue' from the base of the female's lower lips to the 'bump' at the top. Saragus then slowly circled the 'bump' with the tongue, surrounding it, even sometimes sucking lightly on the 'bump.'

Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:47 am

Her breath quickened, as a substantial amount of juice began to drip out of her pussy.As the monster teased her sensitive clit, she let out a soft moan, her eyes shutting. Just relax, she thought, and soon, he might get tired...

Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:10 pm

Saragus had never tasted anything as exquisite as the liquid evidence of the female's excitement. Determined to get every drop, the 'tongue' at the end of his tentacle split in two. The top tongue continued licking and wrapping itself around the female's clit, while the bottom tongue moved up and down her nether lips, lapping up every drop of her excitement. The feel of the female's breasts, the taste of her excitement, the smell of her arousal, the sight of her beauty, and the sound of her whimpering moans...it was all music to Saragus's senses.

Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:21 am

Suddenly, she let out a wordles cry, as an intense orgasm washed over her, her slim body spasming uncontrollably as the tongues teased her sensitive flesh. Her juices suirted out quickly, covering Saragus's "tongue" as it rubbed against her relentlessly.

Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:27 pm

Saragus continued caressing and licking the female, draining her every last big of energy from her, until he her body was limp from exhaustion. He then somewhat flattened out his body, so he could place her exhausted form on top of himself, to get a closer look. As Saragus spread her body out, her arms to the side and her legs spread, his six eyes raised up, taking all of her beauty in.

Not wanting to be disturbed, as well as desiring to explore and "play with" his new toy some more, Saragus slowly moved his body (with the female riding on top) away from the beach and out to sea.

Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:52 pm

She lay on her back, her breasts having as she panted. Suddenly, they began to move, and although she may have been tired, she could tell it was not towards the shore. "Noo... stoppit..." she murmured, shifting slightl.

Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:02 pm

"I said be still!", Saragon said, sliding a tentacle around the female's waist as she began moving, keeping her close to his body. Again, though, Saragon's words were but a low growl to the female. She might have noticed that tiny holes appeared and disappeared when Saragon spoke, making his growls sound almost omnidirectional. Or she may have simply been too exhausted to care.

Saragon continued moving out to sea, heading for a lonely spot where he could continue playing with his new toy uninterrupted.

Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:39 pm

Before too long, Severity fell asleep, as he ferried her slight form across the water. The tentacles kept her from rolling off his back, and the sound of the water washing past them soothed her enough to let her heavy eyelids close.

Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:16 pm

Out in the middle of the sea was a small island, just large enough to support a patch of grass for a human female to loll out on. Saragus drew himself up on the beach (his race was semi-aquatic after all, at home on land or sea) and gently placed the sleeping human female on her back on the patch of grass, her legs wide open. Saragus studied the female form for a moment, before brushing her pubic hair softly in order to awaken her. Saragus was ready to play with his new toy!

Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:36 pm

It wasn't long before she woke up, temporarily disoriented. She was still rather tired- after all, it much have been at least midnight. One look at Saragus brought her back to reality, and she pulled herself back from his questing touch rapidly.

Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next