View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 3:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 To Stumble Onto Danger... (for YaekoMaita) 

Post Re: To Stumble Onto Danger... (for YaekoMaita)
Antipode was not responding to her cries and pleas at this point. Sadly, it seemed, he was going to go through with it, without even the smallest bit of sadness or regret. But that was his way... for all his sophisticated speaking, he was essentially a monster no better than any of the others. Save, of course, his lack of a sadistic side.

At least, that's what it would seem to her. Really, now, he much preferred a willing girl, or at least one who didn't find it so hateful. And he still didn't understand her horrible dislike of this. What was there to hate? The benefits were clear, to his eyes. If he had eyes. Which he didn't. In any case, they were clear to him.

Antipode's tentacles were acting upon her more fully. Though avoiding her highly ticklish scarred areas, at least for the moment, she'd feel her legs spread wider apart. Her breasts continued to be toyed with, massaged with great skill by the tendrils wrapped several times over around the fleshy orbs. Her nipples would continue to be pulled upon pleasantly, and in general her body would be given nothing but quite new and lovely feelings.

He could see the physical manifestation of arousal, even if he couldn't feel the pleasure rising within her form. By human standards, her body was intensely desirable. He wasn't a human, but he was growing to appreciate the human form nonetheless. A tendril moved closer to her wet sex.. but made no action to enter in the least. Nonetheless, it started stroking, lightly, like a fingertip, on the outside of her sex, slowly moving up and down, teasing her gently.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:34 pm
Profile YIM

Yaeko felt her control slipping, her focus breaking apart under the relentless assault upon her swaying body. She bit down harder on her shoulder, almost drawing blood, swallowing the moans and gasps that threatened to escape her with every tug on her nipples, every stroke across her skin. She hated herself for enjoying the not entirely unpleasant attentions of the constantly moving tendrils, hated the floating orb for making her feel that way to begin with.

Her efforts to quiet her involuntary noises of pleasure faltered as her legs were pulled further apart, her teeth releasing her arm so she could turn and stare down her entrapped body at the tendril moving between her legs.

"N-no......please.....st-aahhh!!"

Yaeko whimpered pitifully, reduced to outright begging, her ignored plea interrupted by a surprised exclamation as the tendril stroked gently across her nether lips, her stomach clenching reflexively with each movement, giving her an almost comical appearance of trying to belly dance in midair. She shook her head slowly, eyes clenched shut, lower lip pinned between her teeth so hard points of blood welled up from her incisors, fighting not to submit to the rising tide of erotic bliss.

Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:07 pm

She could fight the tide all she wanted, but it would continue to flow, eventually passing the point she could fight. She'd eventually be drowning in the pleasure... though they weren't to that inevitable end quite yet. The tendrils around her body moved faster, getting at her ever more completely, even as she begged him to stop.

Was he even going to respond to her words? Or was he just going to silently take her? The sounds she was beginning to make were indeed a victory. Her struggles were beginning to fail, and Antipode could see how she would eventually break completely. He might even work to make her beg for more. Ask for more. Do so until she broke, then stop right when she needed it... such a teasing might be cruel, but it'd help, to a degree.

She would feel another slender tendril at her sex, beginning to rub in time with the first, teasing her a little more completely. After a few moments, it moved higher... and for the first time here, her clit would feel a slight stroking. It would almost certainly feel electric to her... and that was the goal, wasn't it?

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:28 pm
Profile YIM

Yaeko's lip dripped small drops of blood to the ground below, her teeth firmly set into her skin, holding back moans she couldn't fully suppress any longer. Her breath came fast and labored, the ordeal giving her a good workout if nothing else, sweat beading on her forehead, running between her ceaselessly mauled breasts, down over her clenching stomach to trail along her legs. She continued to shake her head, the simple act of defiance giving her an anchor to keep what little control she had left. Fight it! Don't give in! You don't want this, even if your body does!

Her mind blanked, her mouth opening in a deep, gut wrenching moan as the tendril stroked gently across the bud of her womanhood, coaxing it out of hiding. Her eyes fluttered slightly as her whole body started to shiver, teetering on the edge of release already.

Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:39 pm

He could tell. She was struggling with great strength, but in the end, she wasn't disliking this quite as much as she thought. Really, her displeasure seemed now more like she disliked that she was liking it. And that always was a peculiar feeling. Her reaction to the touch on her clit was immediate, and he intended to continue a little further. He'd make her cum even before he took her. It was the least he could do, and would make the next stage a bit easier.

The tendril stroking her clit began suddenly speeding up, pressing a little harder, eventually wrapping around the little nub and tugging, even as it continued stroking the elongated clit. Elsewhere, her body was teased further... and something odd happened. The tips of the tendrils on her nipples opened up, and swallowed the nubs up entirely! Inside there were a larger number of little cilia, all rubbing against the nipples, as they were sucked in a way even better than a mouth, really.

He had a great number of tricks to use upon her... and it seemed he was going to start using more and more of them. How much longer could she hold out, if any time at all?!

Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:57 am
Profile YIM

Yaeko felt like a wire strung too tight, quivering at the point of breaking, every muscle straining against itself as the tendril kneaded and tugged at her swollen clit, every motion setting off fireworks in her addled brain. She mewled incoherently, soft animal sounds of sheer ecstasy passing through her bleeding lips, her teary eyes rolling wildly as she hung on with the slim remains of her resolve. Oh God oh God oh God! Don't let it win!

Her eyes snapped wide open as the tendrils toying with her breasts split open, swallowing her engorged pink nipples and running tiny feelers over them from every angle rapidly. She heard a low scream building, and it took a long moment for her pleasure numbed mind to realize that it was coming from her. She couldn't handle the massive amount of stimulus rocketing through her inexperienced body, her arms and legs pulling closer in toward her middle as she started to spasm, her back arched, chest pushed forward into the tendrils embrace with wanton need. And yet, still she clung with steely determination, screaming in her mind, fighting the unavoidable at the very precipice of fulfillment. No! I'm not just a body! I!Don't!Want!This! In a way, Yaeko was more afraid of losing control than anything the creature was doing to her.

Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:20 am

Unfortunately, taking her control was the very point of what the monster was doing. Take away her control, and bringing her forward into an unbearable ecstasy for as long as she could stay conscious. He'd slowly, carefully push it farther and farther, higher and greater heights every push, until, finally, after what would feel like forever, there'd be nothing left to her than the loss of consciousness itself.

But they were far away from that. She was still a virgin, even after his actions. As she reached her orgasm the tendrils intensified... tugging, stroking her clitoris with terrible speed, her nipples tortured from every angle, tugged, pulled on in the wet warmth they found themselves in. Her body, continuing to shift and squirm like a taught wire, would find itself massaged lightly, her legs, lower back, shoulders, all over the place. It was clear what he was doing.

He was giving her pleasure beyond her imagination, too much, too soon for her inexperienced body to handle. He really was stripping her of her control through sheer touch. Or maybe something he was doing was manipulating her as well? No matter, she was giving in, and he would keep pushing into that orgasm... and eventually, the goal would be to strip her of her control entirely. Eventually, she'd be asking for more...

Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:33 am
Profile YIM

Yaeko struggled in that state for no more than a minute, body almost curled into a fetal position in the air, before crying out more loudly than before, part moan, part scream of helpless anger. Her thoroughly teased and aroused body went lock-jointed as her limbs uncurled, her legs stretching out, toes curling, fingers following suit in their prison of tendrils, hanging on for support now. She jerked and bucked against the grasping appendages, not breathing in the long moment of her release, her fluids dripping and sliding down her legs to spatter on the ground beneath her, mingling with the blood from her lip.

Finally, after a few more moments of shuddering, her abused body went lip in the creatures grasp. Her eyes seemed foggy and blank, staring sightlessly at the ground, though they moved slowly, as if tracking something only she could see. Her breath came in quiet pants, her head lolled against her shoulder bonelessly. She couldn't think, couldn't fight, couldn't do anything but hang supine in the air, waiting blearily for whatever came next, too spent to even muster much dread for the near future.

Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:00 am

It was glorious. Her orgasm was intense beyond most of them, even normally. For a first sexual experience with another entity at all, even, it was quite high. He was terribly pleased by the quality of her pleasure. It was beautiful, and for her, it really did wipe away her mind, at least for awhile.

The tendrils around her moved away from her breasts and clitoris, and her outer lips as well. She was left there, the tendrils holding her carefully, gently, not pulling her very much at all, but holding her slack and loose. A lot of tentacles were underneath he,r holding her up, carrying her weight so she wouldn't feel uncomfortable.

Antipode examined her after the fact. She was in a daze... was this, possibly...? He had to find out. It would be amusing to learn exactly how much she'd ever felt before.

Hmm. I'm curious... have you ever even touched yourself before? What's the term... masturbated, before? He was quite curious. Her response to her orgasm was so intense, he'd only seen it, really, in girls who either received a more intense orgasm than ever... or their first. If it was both as intense as this one, as well as her first, it'd be even more overwhelming.

Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:25 am
Profile YIM

It was glorious. Her orgasm was intense beyond most of them, even normally. For a first sexual experience with another entity at all, even, it was quite high. He was terribly pleased by the quality of her pleasure. It was beautiful, and for her, it really did wipe away her mind, at least for awhile.

The tendrils around her moved away from her breasts and clitoris, and her outer lips as well. She was left there, the tendrils holding her carefully, gently, not pulling her very much at all, but holding her slack and loose. A lot of tentacles were underneath he,r holding her up, carrying her weight so she wouldn't feel uncomfortable.

Antipode examined her after the fact. She was in a daze... was this, possibly...? He had to find out. It would be amusing to learn exactly how much she'd ever felt before.

Hmm. I'm curious... have you ever even touched yourself before? What's the term... masturbated, before? He was quite curious. Her response to her orgasm was so intense, he'd only seen it, really, in girls who either received a more intense orgasm than ever... or their first. If it was both as intense as this one, as well as her first, it'd be even more overwhelming.

Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:26 am
Profile YIM

Yaeko's blank eyes blinked slowly, her head turning weakly as if searching for the source of the mental voice. After a dazed moment, she shook her head, muttering quietly through a throat hoarse from screaming.

".....no.....it's dirty.....I'm a....a.....good girl....."

Her eyes turned again toward the orb, the fog slowly clearing, but her mind taking longer to follow suit. A few small shivers ran through her, after effects of the devastating orgasm, which the creature had correctly guessed was her first. She squirmed slowly, her numb limbs tugging against the tendrils weakly, a perplexed look crossing her face, as if she had forgotten where she was, and what was happening. After a few tries, she gave up, slumping forward, her head dangling, sweat slicked hair covering her face.

"...wanna wake up now...I...don't like this....this dream anymore..."

She was well and truly out of it at the moment, perhaps even delirious. If the creature could sense her thoughts as well as project its own, it could see this was a common defense mechanism for the girl hanging in its grasp.

Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:39 am

Sensing her thoughts, he was delighted to learn that what he thought had turned out to be true. She had received her first ever orgasm, and under such conditions! She was held comfortably, and given this moment to relax, to rest, to catch her breath at the very minimum.

It isn't a dream. And it isn't dirty, either. My recommendation is for you to relax, and enjoy these feelings. Don't fight them anymore. After all...

A tendril moved back to her outer lips, prodding against her sex softly. Slowly, the thin tendril pushed forward, putting pressure onto it... a little farther... a little farther... it began to enter her, slowly, easily in her wet sex. But then it pulled out. He wasn't going to deflower her quite yet, it seemed.

After all... it's really quite good. These are the heights of human pleasure. They're there for a reason, after all. Why bother with the difficulty of reproduction, except for some really, truly pleasant feelings? And there's no shame in having them, not in the least.

Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:50 am
Profile YIM

Given time to rest, Yaeko's muddled thoughts cleared, reality crashing back in on her. Her deep shuddering breaths caught, hitching with every slow push of the tendril against her slit, her eyes wide and panicked as she shook her head helplessly. Fresh tears filled her eyes, small squeeks making it past the barrier of her clenched teeth. She sagged bonelessly once more as the tendril withdrew, rolling her head to stare wearily at the orb. She took a few deep breaths, then spoke again, her voice quiet, tired, the fight and will in it fractured but not yet truly broken.

"It's....too much...I...don't want it....like this....no matter...what...you may think...I don't enjoy this....at all..."

She turned her head away, knowing her words meant nothing to the creature, knowing the act of voicing her thoughts was futile. Yet, she seemed to draw strength from hearing them spoken, even if her voice was weak, and breathless. She tried to calm herself, to prepare for what she knew was soon to come...

Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:12 pm

I can tell your words are, if brave and heartfelt, not entirely truthful. Your pleasure at my actions was incredibly intense, even for most girls. And in a few minutes, you'll be feeling it yet further. I won't tell you to give up and relax... I don't need to. You'll do that on your own.

Antipode realized he was now being less than polite, and might strengthen her resolve if he didn't break it with his words. It was unfortunate, but constant continued resistance didn't sit well with him. He didn't like it, as it got in the way. And he would prefer them to accept it, to simply enjoy it. After all, wasn't he giving them something of a gift? Wasn't the thing she was resisting something quite lovely? Besides... for him to take her virginity was far better than most of the other monsters. Of course, he was biased, but he didn't really care.

The tendril moved back to her opening, and began repeating it's actions before, rubbing against her outer lips... then dipping a little farther, her inner lips being spread a little, stroked somewhat from the inside. The tendril slipped a little further. A little further. Soon, it would press against her hymen. With that, there was a short pause... then, a push forward. It was better to just get it over with, and soon the tendril was slipping into her vagina, the slender tendril slipping in, breaking her hymen and invading her body for the first time ever.

Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:44 am
Profile YIM

As she listened to the creature, Yaeko couldn't argue, knowing how close she had come to succumbing once already. If what the beast said was true, and the next step was even more intense... Her train of thought derailed with a crash, her focus snapping to the tendril prodding into her moist slit, every movement driving it a little deeper.

"...no...please...I'm...I'm sorry...p-please don't....ngghh....not this...please...Stop!.....nghhaa!....Stop!.....St-aaagghhh!"

All the fight left her as the tendril pushed against her maidenhead, reducing her to pleading, begging, anything to prevent it from going further. Sadly, her words fell on deaf ears, if the creature had ears at all. Her whimpering words became a full throated cry, mingling pain, despair, and pleasure. Blood joined the arousal released fluids in her pussy, further easing the path of the tendril. Yaeko sobbed uncontrollably, twitching and jerking against the tendril, loathing the thought of the thing inside her, and hating how it made her body react.

Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next