View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 3:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 To Stumble Onto Danger... (for YaekoMaita) 

Post Re: To Stumble Onto Danger... (for YaekoMaita)
Shivering, Yaeko slowly fell limp, her body twitching only slightly now, reacting to the writhing tendril within her sex, her hips twisting with the feeling. As the thin tendril withdrew, she let out a sigh, as if she was deflating, letting the tendrils around her body fully support her now. All of her strength had been used up for fighting, all for naught. Her sobs continued, though more quietly, turning into soft weeping as her eyes ran dry. She tensed when she felt the larger tendril press against her nether lips, though there was no more pain than before, now that her chastity had been taken.

As the larger appendage slid easily into her depths, stretching her out bit by bit, she let her head fall back, looking at the sky, wishing she were anywhere else, finally admitting to herself that she was helpless. Closing her eyes, she focused on the new feelings welling up within her, the heat in her loins, in her breasts, the urges to moan and grind against the tendril, urge it to move faster. It would be soooo easy, to just let go....

"Mmmmnnn.....hhhohh......"

Her control over her voice finally broke, quiet sighs and hums of pleasure filling the small clearing, the wet sounds of the tendril stroking into her mingling with them.

Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:34 am

He could feel the change slowly happening. Her slipping, sliding resistance finally beginning to break. At first, she reacted with tears, and despair. Then, slowly, as the second tentacle replaced the first, it was replaced by acceptance. Resignation. But then, something else happened. For a brief moment she was there on the precipice, on the edge of truly giving in... then she fell, deep into the abyss, and now she was actually, truly giving into it, slowly beginning to moan, mewl, hum so deliciously, that any boy would envy whatever could cause her to sound so beautifully enraptured.

She would feel, then, all those tendrils moving against her again. Her relaxation allowed the tendrils to move as they pleased, shifting her position in them, her arms back up above her head, her legs spread wider, the tendrils supporting her weight quite comfortably.

The one inside of her body was sliding slowly, deep inside of her sex, then slowly pulling out, more than half. Three quarter, almost all the way. Then, back in again, gently taking the young girl. The tendril moved around inside of her, wriggling just a little bit, just to add that little extra to the movement.

Her breasts were still being toyed with, the massage, the tugging, the pulling continuing slowly, gently. She'd feel her nipples stroked again, before the tips of two tendrils slipped around the little teats, tugging, squeezing, tweaking them carefully. He was playing her body, with one goal in mind... increase her pleasure more and more.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:46 am
Profile YIM

Yaeko's crying subsided as she fell further into the slow, rapturous torture, her mouth now an O of bliss, gasps for breath and moans of abandon giving her a very fluid expression. Furrowing of brow slipping into a widening of eyes, jaw dropping in a deep groan as the tendril sank deep into her shifting to a pursing of lips in coo of pleasure as it slowly pulled back. Her mind gave up trying to control her body, letting instinct as old as man take over, her body putty in the creatures grasp.

Within her mind, things where not as relaxed, turmoil wrought of guilt, shame, denial, and misery washing over her, an ebbing tide beneath waves of demanding sensation. A small voice in her mind whispered to her, blaming her for her plight, chastising her for wandering alone into the woods. Another murmured quiet reproaches, asking what her parents would think to see her giving in to such a beast, behaving like a wanton whore.

I'm...just trying to make it end...it'll be over...faster...if I stop fighting... She tried to justify to herself, but as all arguments with oneself go, she couldn't really win. She turned her face against her arm, nuzzling her cheek into it, trying to silence the voices in her head, and drown herself in carnal release.

Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:23 am

The girl's struggles were now only mental. Her body was writhing and twisting in Antipode's grasp, acting with full abandon. Antipode was feeling her pleasure, and enjoying every moment that came from it. She really was enjoying herself, even in spite of herself. Though he could feel her emotions, and could tell that she as feeling less sure of this than she was acting. There was still a struggle there, still dislike, though that was fading more and more as time went on.

The monster spoke into her mind again. It was quieter, less intrusive. More like a whisper than anything else. He wondered if it would break her concentration, or lack thereof, or not. Even so, the words entered her mind.

There... do you see what I am and can do for you? Simply relax, enjoy yourself. This is your first time, after all. It should be a wonderful memory for you.

Well, he was trying, at least. Though his words might not be truly effective, his tentacles had a... much better argument on their side. The ones all over her body continued to tease her. Her nipples were given yet more focus, when something interesting happened. The tips of the tentacles molesting her young pert breasts opened up, and swallowed her nipples entirely, beginning to suck lightly like lovely mouths.

Down lower, the tendril inside of her continued moving, speeding up slowly as she got used to the thing inside of her. It was moving faster and faster, pumping into her with a decent clip after a few minutes. A slender tendril began stroking her clitoris again, very lightly, but not without effect, surely.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:49 am
Profile YIM

The psychically whispered words caused Yaeko to stir, waking slightly from her internal argument, still slowly shifting with the tendrils, mewling and moaning softly as the thicker appendage twisted and thrust into her slowly. Her hips bucked slightly into the thrusts now, urging the tendril deeper. Yes....just....just relax...enjoy....it is my...first time after all...

She slowly gave in mentally as well as physically now, her sounds of pleasure less restrained, more heartfelt. She actively began to move into the tender strokes and caresses of the tendrils, a cat arching into the hand rubbing its back. She yelped in surprise, her hips swiveling as the pace increased, meeting each thrust almost eagerly. The light touch on her clit wrenched a deep groan from her, her body bending like a bow in the tendrils grasp, hair flung wild behind her head as her eyes stared blankly at the canopy above, slightly glazed from the overstimulation.

It seemed she was fully immersed in the sensations now, no longer thinking about her shame, her guilt, or her anger, no longer thinking at all. Just feeling, sensing, experiencing. Save, for one quiet voice in her mind, a faint whisper, threading between warm rushes of ecstasy, worming into bolts of bright pleasure, burrowing to the front of her mind...It's your first time...and its with a monster....you are ruined now....unclean....unclean...

Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:09 am

He could sense most of this. Her body had fully given in, and her mind was fully aiding this process now, relaxing, enjoying, actively moving against his touches. Her face showed her lack of fight, her lack of anything but feeling. For it was quite good, naturally. The tendrils continued without any sense of stopping... the one on her clit began stroking stronger, stimulating her already over-stimulated form more insistently. He was obviously trying to get her to cum again now, and he wondered how long that would take her, at this rate.

However, while the tendrils continued teasing her, taking her body gently but ever more insistently, the voice entered her mind again. He was delving deep into her mind, now, deciding to see her thoughts as best he could. He was improving in that regard, and had figured out much about human thoughts.

Unclean? Not at all... even if you give in entirely, you are blameless, and pure in spirit. After all... what can you do, but give in to it? Who would do anything else? No one... you're blameless.

And she'd then see other examples. Some of the students, some of them she'd already seen, others she'd recognize later, perhaps only in retrospect, all lost in pleasure and rapture... without any will of their own. He wondered how she'd react, to seeing these images as he continued taking her.

Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:41 am
Profile YIM

Panting and huffing like a bitch in heat, Yaeko felt that hot pressure beneath her stomach building again, a flush staining her cheeks crimson as she started to feel the first tremors of a second orgasm, this one less climactic, more drawn out. Her mind was in no state to comprehend what the creature was telling her, her focus fuzzing again in the backwash of sensation coming from her breasts, clenching sex, and remorselessly tormented clit.

Then came images, scenes like memories, only they weren't hers. Flashes of other girls, other places, yet the same thing happening in every one. Shaking her head slightly, even in the midst of the throes of passion, her mind slowly analyzed what she was seeing. You're not the first this thing has taken.... She felt a knot of conflicted feelings, anger that it had happened to other girls before, horror that it kept getting away with it, and a sinking sense of hopelessness, as she realized she was nothing but a toy, a plaything for the tentacled fiend. She might as well be a puppet of flesh and bone...

Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:17 pm

She wasn't enjoying it. It seemed not to help at all, and his words, too, weren't having any effect at all, at this point. It seemed he wasn't going to be able to reach her without delving deeper, forcing her to awareness, and that might just have the effect of strengthening her resolve, bringing her struggle back up to the surface.

He decided to change tactics. He'd simply drown those worries and shames of hers in unyielding pleasure. He could already feel her approaching, second orgasm. Then, it came, a delicious feast of sensation and emotion. The fucking slowed a bit as she came, and when her slower orgasm finally faded, the tendrils backed off slightly. The one inside her body slowed almost to a stop. The one on her clit stroked very delicately, teasing her more than pleasuring her.

Her breasts weren't any less tormented, but then again, that would only have the effect of teasing her further. In fact... everything, now, seemed to tease her, the unmoving tendril inside, the frustrating touches around her body, everything.

Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:55 am
Profile YIM

Yaeko hung limp in the supporting tendrils grasp, eyes blank from the inexorable force of her second orgasm. She stared sightlessly at the ground, not unconscious, but only by a hairsbreadth. Her breathing slowed to normal, her overly stimulated breasts and sex numb for the moment, though slowly stirring to feeling once more. After a few moments, her eyes cleared, her hips began to twitch slightly, pushing her clit against the gently teasing tendril, trying to sink the thicker member deeper into her pussy once more.

All those other girls...and none escaped...and you can't either...nothing you can do....nothing you can do... Her addled and confused mind slowly relented, her will faltering and crumbling, though not for the reasons the creature wished. She surrendered to the crushing hopelessness, her conscious mind shutting down to let her baser instincts rule. Her motions lost all guile, all resistance, actively trying to pleasure herself on the tendrils writhing around her, breasts pressed firmly into the mouthlike apertures.

Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:00 am

He'd succeeded. Though, then again, he hadn't succeeded for precisely the reason he was hoping for. It was annoying, and everything he was feeling was tinged, just a little bit, by her hopeless despair. However, nevertheless, she was still acting to urge him on, her hips moving against the tendrils which teased her, trying to get them to take her once again.

The teasing wouldn't quite stop, and in fact, Antipode would stir her up yet farther. The tendril inside of her moved again... but not enough, too slowly. It caused shards of pleasure to strike her brain, indeed, but it was nothing like what he'd been doing to her before.

His newest plan was slowly increasing. He'd bring her close to an orgasm - slowly, excruciatingly slowly - but then, he wasn't going to let her. At least... not until she acted, consciously, to bring it about. Oh, she was acting to gain pleasure now, but he was going to try to force her to bring the pleasure to herself, at least this time.

Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:13 am
Profile YIM

A happy groan came from Yaeko as the thicker tendril inside her began to move once more, her hips bucking against it in slow rhythm. Her expression was blank, eyes closed, mouth agape with frequent soft gasps, short moans. She whined after a few moments of slow thrusts, twisting her hips as the tendril pushed into her warm folds once more, urging it to move faster, harder. Her back slowly arched, a small frown crossing her face as she tried to move her breasts away from the tendril-mouths, to create new sensation, anything.

It doesn't matter....you're just a toy....let it play....and it will discard you eventually... A quiet voice whispered in her mind, her broken will relenting and accepting its advice. Give it what it wants, and it will go away. She tried, oh did she try, using what little strength remained in her, grinding firmly against the slowly moving tendril plunging into her depths, the delicious heat gradually building within her again.

Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:47 am

Delving deep, there, it could hear the way her thoughts spoke against him, and pointed out things that, from her perspective, seemed true. A sort of negativity, which he knew he had to match, and defeat on its own terms.

So, she would hear it again. This time, he had figured out how to get straight to the center of her mind. This time, there would be no ignoring it. This time, it was like her other thoughts... inescapable, impossible to even pretend not to understand.

You are not a toy, for me merely to play with and then discard. You may not, in your deepest heart, like what I am doing here, but the fact remains, nonetheless, that I do care. My way is merely different, though even so, in the end, I wish to bring you pleasure alone. Yes, your pleasure causes me pleasure... but the same is equally true of any human. Why else do you do things to please others? Though my method may seem harsh to you, you should accept this. I would ask you to, for it is all I can give you.

She would feel the emotions he would send to hers... feel the emotions she would be able to tell are his own, not hers. Not forced upon her, but still, she would understand them. A little guilt, a little concern, mixed with a desire to cause her... if not happiness, then at least this current pleasure.

She would probably think it a ruse. And in a sense, it was. That is, in the way a person uses honesty, and uses that as a weapon, as a tool, to pry into another person, and bring them towards what you will, or get what you want. Didn't change the fact that he was raping her... or that he was doing whatever the hell he wanted, regardless of her wishes. But he wasn't human, and didn't hold those same moors, in the least.

Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:51 am
Profile YIM

Yaeko's beleaguered mind quailed under the forceful projection, indeed unable to ignore the words. She was momentarily stunned at what seemed like an honest attempt at justification, regardless of how baseless it seemed to her at the moment. No longer able to speak, her mouth being used for baser sounds, she thought back at the voice, weakly, her mental voice a whisper to the creature's thunder.

"I can't...accept this..."

There was no guile in her reply, no artifice. She was incapable of willingly participating in her own ravaging. The best she could justify, without losing something precious of herself, was to surrender her body, keeping her mind and heart separate. It seemed the words had some effect upon her, but not necessarily the one the creature wished. It seemed her will was broken and remade at the same time, retreating to higher ground, so to speak.

Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:44 am

Antipode understood, at a basic level, of course, why she couldn't. This had not been her will, to begin with. This had not been anything she had wanted, even if her body was giving in, and had fully given in, through such actions he was taking. His tendrils continued to tease her, at least for a moment. But he would speak in her mind, again.

This time, it was quieter. Still invasive... still had to be listened to. But more... a whisper. More in line with the voice she was giving him instead of the booming, irresistible voice he had given her before.

Then I cannot make you, for all my power. Nothing I could do, then, would undo your anger towards me. But this is something I must do, and it would be best... for you to, if not accept it, then continue to allow your body to give in. Just don't think me an animal, don't think I do this out of cruelty or anything else. Refuse to accept it... just, merely, understand it. And enjoy it, perhaps. Hold it as a pleasant dream... not a nightmare.

Now, then, the monster's teasing increased, just a bit... the tendrils on her breasts let go, to begin tugging on her nipples a little more roughly... and she'd feel a true shock, as the tendril stroking her clit began, of all things, to vibrate!

Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:12 am
Profile YIM

Yaeko's head nodded slightly, the only sign of her concession, her inner voice silenced. Her lips parted further, turning into a sad frown as the tendrils left her nipples, then turned in an O, as they began to tug on the engorged nubs roughly, her back arching with every pull, a pleased little gasp at every motion.

"Hnnnmmmn...ahh...ahh....hnnnaa...hwa?! Oouuhhhfffucckkk!"

She made a small startled squeek as the vibrating began, then almost immediately began to shudder violently, jaw clicking shut audibly as the seizure rocked her sweat slicked body. Through teeth clenched in unbearable pleasure, she moaned out half profanities, half cries of desire. Her thoroughly soaked pussy clenched like a vice around the thick tendril buried within her, squeezing and releasing in time with her shudders, her small frame rocking like a tree in a high wind. After what seemed like forever, she plunged over the edge of her third orgasm, jaw dropping in a howl of release, body a rigid curve, hips still twisting and grinding feverishly against the impaling shaft and evilly vibrating tendril pressed to her clit.

Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next