View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 3:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 To Stumble Onto Danger... (for YaekoMaita) 

Post Re: To Stumble Onto Danger... (for YaekoMaita)
Her reaction was... to stop fighting, perhaps. Not to give up, but to stop struggling against it, even mentally. Not that her mind gave in, but that it would stop resisting. Holding on it's lack of acceptance... but allowing her to enjoy herself, seemingly fully. At least, that's what it seemed to him, since he was listening to her mind, tasting it's pleasure and emotions quite fully now.

The sounds she made continued to push him forward... as she squeaked, he'd almost smile, if he could. He was growing quite fond of the sounds this girl made. And then, as her body began building to that orgasm, her writhing, her shuddering, her half-spoken words... it was a sign he was doing a good job. At least, that's what he felt of it.

Then, the third orgasm of her life swept through her. He felt her pleasure... and it was sweet. Deeply, deeply enjoyable, he nearly basked in it. Her body was reacting so very well it made him happy. And he wasn't anywhere near up to speed.

As her orgasm began, the tendril inside of her started moving again, pumping in and out of her, moving in time with the contractions of her body, enhancing the feelings she was feeling, increasing them terribly. It seemed he wanted to extend her orgasm, not tease her anymore but bring her to a higher stage of pleasure than she'd ever felt before!

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:32 am
Profile YIM

Yaeko felt like she was going mad, the waves of ecstasy coming continuously, each cresting over her like a car crash, leaving her limbs rigid, mouth agape. She no longer had any control over her body, the traitor shell jerking and grinding against the creature wantonly, desperately. Her hands twisted around in their binding, gripping the tendrils holding her for leverage to slam herself harder down the length of the shaft, a burst of pleasure-fueled adrenaline giving her the strength to actively increase her own sensations. Her mouth was open in a wide O of constant sounds, squeels, moans, gasps, and a low murmur, half legible.

"...don'tstopdon'tstopdon'tstopdon'tstopdon'tstop...."

She was incoherent, abused, broken and beaten, sullied and violated, yet above all....she was blissfully free of any feeling save pure, pleasure. In that moment it was her world, her sense of self faltering for a moment, a brief euphoric sense of leaving her body behind. Then she was back and the pounding and grinding continued, her voice raised in a scream of constant release, rapidly going hoarse.

Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:50 am

Listening to her words, he would understand, even with the difficulty she was having. And he wouldn't stop. Oh, no... not yet. From now on, the pleasure would simply continue. Her orgasm, seemingly extended quite significantly, would have to end eventually... but even so, her body seemed to be entering a time of endless release. He didn't want her to faint yet, he didn't want it to end anytime soon... but her level of excitement was driving him forward now, too. He wanted her to feel more, to move farther into unyielding pleasure.

The tendril inside of her started moving faster... it moved in time with her thrusts, now pulling out as she pulled away, pushing in whenever she pushed forward towards the tendril. The tentacle inside of her was moving fast, from her perspective, moving unbearably fast. The vibrations on her little clit didn't end yet either... they simply continued, a horrifically intense, unending stimulation, even as she would grow overstimulated there, vastly overstimulated.

Her body was, it seems, being taken in earnest now, quickly, rapidly, her body fucked with full abandon... even she might notice that his actions were increasing in intensity in a way that seemed to show him beginning to let loose, lose control of himself in the same way she was losing control.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:01 am
Profile YIM

Yaeko couldn't think, couldn't breathe, couldn't do anything but scream and scream and scream. Her voice gave out, leaving her a drawn out, husky groan, in some strange way a more sensual sound, of a older woman in a younger frame. She was slipping, falling, spiraling into depths beyond her comprehension, her sight fading at the edges as her eyes rolled back in her head, tears running freely from them, a trail of drool running down her cheek as she jerked in the air, mouth locked somewhere between a howl and a blank smile. Her continuous orgasm flooded her sex, her juices spattering on the ground in small puddles beneath her, sweat dripping to mingle with it.

"..ooooooooooohhhhhhhnnnnnn...ahh...hhaaahhnn....hhahhhhh....."

With a final series of shuddering convulsions, her body gave out, the orgasm exploding within her, as powerful as the first from the long buildup, her entire being pouring into the sensation, burning out, faltering. She thought her heart stopped for a moment, then sputtered back to life, beating a dull, throbbing rhythm in ears.

Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:55 am

The intensity was something wonderful. This girl was exquisite, and he quite enjoyed her. And he felt suddenly concerned, because it seemed, for a brief moment, that he had pushed too far. He might very well have... but he acted, right at that moment, to restart her heart with a little electrical pulse. He wanted to make sure she did not die... though even if she had gone farther, he would have been able to resuscitate her.

He knew he had pushed her beyond in his greed, so as her orgasm ended he eased, the tendril on her clit moving away, the one inside of her slowing down, finally withdrawing from her... the ones from her breasts moving away from her too, leaving her untouched. For now, he would observe her, to make sure she didn't pass out entirely, at least not yet.

He could do many things to her... so far, though, he'd simply overwhelmed her with the sheer energy of his pleasuring, beyond probably anything she'd ever feel (at least, anything that wasn't created by technology. If she ended up in a machine that stimulated all her pleasure centers at once, for example... she'd feel it stronger. But she'd still know this was quite high on any scale. )

Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:43 am
Profile YIM

Yaeko had never felt so tired, so drained. It felt like every last drop of energy had been wrung out of her, and she was ashamed at how...good...that felt. Somewhere deep inside, she had to admit, there was a certain, strange attraction to being completely helpless. She hung limp in the tendrils, barely moving as they pulled away from her dripping slit, her swollen nipples, her body almost free of contact for the first time in what felt like an eternity.

"Are.....you....s-satisfied....n-now?...You...h-....had me...n-now...l-let me go....."

Her voice was barely a whisper, a ghost of a breeze. She couldn't raise her head to look at the creature, too exhausted and beaten to even try. Her question held no sound of pleading, no tone of expectation...like her eyes, her voice was blank, empty.

Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:41 am

Antipode thought for a moment. The girl's feelings, the girl's emotions, and energy, and sexual response had been lovely. He knew that if he tried, he could wring out of her so much more... keep her at that ill-balanced edge between constant peak and complete exhaustion, for a good while. Perhaps over an hour, at this rate. He'd be able to keep her at that intensity, until she was even farther than merely empty. She'd find the sweet taste of oblivion, at least for a short while. Already, he'd had to restart the poor girl's heart, after all!

But... well. There was always next time. Her first time had been incredibly intense. Best to let well enough alone. The next time, however, there would be no "mercy." She'd perhaps more experiences, and would perhaps accept him better after seeing the way some of the other... monsters... acted. He would very much like to see how she acted, regardless.

His voice entered her mind, then. And the most surprising answer she would ever have encountered would be there.

Yaeko. Poor girl. You're exhausted, aren't you? I think it would be best if you did rest. When you wake up, you'll awaken as I told you, in your new dorm room. For now, though... I'll relent, because you asked at such a moment. Know again, I wish to cause you no harm. And I hope this moment fills your dreams not with dread, but with memories of the pleasure I gave you. Good night, young girl. You may sleep.

Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:50 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5