View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 When It Rains... (For KouzaKai) 

Post Re: When It Rains... (For KouzaKai)
" Good girl. You may come to enjoy this..." He said, starting to move his tentacles over her petite, shivering form." ...cooperate, and you'll be an unknown heroine. Unknown...but a heroine nonetheless."

He sought to move her from the rain and into the cover of the gym where she was bringing him to. He didn't have a hard time, for she was so small, for his frame, and she was rather a bit cooperative. He moved his tentacles all over her, trying to get her accustomed.

" This is a rather different approach." he said, " Usually, I would have trapped and caught you, but things are different."

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:33 am
Profile YIM

Violett nodded stoicly, closing her eyes and trying to remember her surroundings.

"We should go for cover, but I don't think we want to go inside... You're big enough that I don't trust you with doors, and we want to keep an eye on the storm... Right?"

Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:46 am

The rain went on and the wind howled as Kouzakai stood there, and received the girl's eventual answer which was surprising, but yet, was the one he wanted to hear.

" That is right..." he spoke. " Actually...I might have an idea where we might go, but you must hold on tight."

And with that, Kouzakai suddenly bound her tight, yet not too tight enough to scare her, nor give the possibility that there might be something else waiting for her. No, he did not speak, fearing she might change her mind.

Kouzakai lept up from where he was, and started to scale the wall of the large gym before them. In a few minutes time, the blinding rain whipped on his face as he made his way up, up, and further onto the roof of the gym.

" Don't even try to look down."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:52 am
Profile YIM

Violett shook her head, clinging to the horrible thing as she felt herself going up.

"We're gonna die, we're gonna die, we're gonna die!"

Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:20 am

" Be quiet!" he spoke as they jumped from one nook to another, Kouzakai's hands expert in finding crags and cracks on the building's flat surface as they began their ascent upwards.

The storm made it difficult for him to look up. The rain never hurt his eyes, it being accustomed to water and such, but it did affect his vision as he fought against the whipping of the rain on his eyes. The downpour was so furious, so savage in nature that if it weren't for his gripping power and the athleticism, he would have been whisked away by a sudden gust of strong wind.

However, the visibility was so greatly poor that there was an instant he failed to judge his jump, and the place where he was supposed to grab, and he missed. Later he found himself and the girl hurtling towards the ground.

With a guttural growl, he grabbed onto the only thing he can...the wall. His hands blessedly clung, and it was then he knew that somehow there were suction cups that allowed him to do that.

" By Neptune..." he said, as he heaved a sigh of relief."...that was too close."

Nevertheless, paying no attention to the girl's cries of fear, he used the hold to propl himself up for an excellent leap, and did a somersault to safety, as he landed on his feet and on top of the Gymnasium.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:00 am
Profile YIM

Violett clung to the monster, trembling and squeaking, not daring to speak or open her eyes. She felt like they'd stopped moving, but didn't dare ask where they were.

"I... feel unwell..." she whimpered.

Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:11 am

Kouzakai landed softly onto the roof top with a soft thud.

" Well..." he said as he looked around. " We did land safely."
The roof was an impressive structure, for it to hold steadfast against the blinding rain and the whipping wind. It was wider enough, high enough for anyone else to even try and scale the heights coming here. The only access point would be the door behind Kouzakai, and he doubted if the girl would even try to escape.

" I guess it's time for me to try and make you feel better after that jump..." he said, growing hard instantly after the thought.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:54 am
Profile YIM

Violett shuddered, shaking her head. Even blinded by the rain and bairly able to hear past the pounding storm and howling wind, she had caught the tone in the creature's voice. In all fairness, subtlety seemed to be a lost art on this island.

"You... You lied to me, didn't you... This doesn't have anything to do with the storm, does it?"

Squirming and struggling, she fought against the tendrils that bound her. She might not have anywhere to go... She couldn't even see... But if she could break free...

"You could have just overpowered me... Why did you have to lie to me?"

Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:28 am

Kouzakai's smile presented itself in a much more different manner this time. It was tinged with dark malice, and a dangerously familiar smile that only a few have seen.

" My, my, of course it still has something to do with the storm..." Kouzakai said as he walked amongst the fury of nature unleashed, relishing every word that came out of his mouth. It was as if each of the words he said took off a piece of garment or an article of clothing from the girl's dress.

Not that he still needed to take it off, after all it was already so wet...and decency was not the girl's strongest suit this day.

" It has something to do with the storm inside of me." he said, as he pointed to himself, then to his crotch, which was bulging now. Never did he care that Violett could clearly see scat.

" Never did knew how to explain this, but the storm inside of me and the storm we are experiencing now is somehow connected. The only thing that could pacify this is..." by now Kouzakai was looking at her body the same way as the secret denizens of the island had done.

" Besides, lying is much more fun that trying to force you into lustful, dirty sex." he said. " Nothing like the shock of betrayal and the shattering of innocence to get your blood pumping."

Then he took a few steps forward once again, as the binds that tied the girl were as tight as ever, " But of course, that does not mean I won't do that anymore. After all, what's the point in deceiving you?"

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:34 am
Profile YIM

Violett squealed and whimpered, struggling in her bonds as her clothing was reduced to tatters, the rain soaking her pubic hair, plastering it against her skin. She shivered as the cold, cold rain covered her naked body, seeping into the tattered rags that hung off her bound form.

"Bet you're reall proud of yourself... lying to a helpless girl just for the hell of it. You didn't even have a reason... sick bastard... I'm gonna get a cold... If I'm lucky... Probably die of pneumonia..."

Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:23 am

" Ah, but touche, my dear, touche."

Kouzakai licked his lips as his small, shivering prey came closer to him, propelled by the tentacles that bind her. Slowly she moved across the vast expanse of the roof, and Kouzakai never felt the lust intensify more than before.

The wind whipped fiercer than before, battering everything around them as if on reckless abandon.

And at last, face to face she was with the tempest master, the reason for all of this confusion and deception. Kouzakai was breathing heavier now, his face contorted in a smile of deception and longing. He was jeering her.

A tentacle brushed up and began to explore her body, brushing against hardening nipples and stoking them further to harden.

" Don't say such things, for you never know what will happen when you wish for it." he said.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:36 am
Profile YIM

Violett gasped, trembling in rage and arousal as the green blurr loomed in closer. Trying to ignore the warm, tingling sensation between her thighs, she spat in the generl direction of what she hoped was its face. The storm swept it up almost the instant it left her lips, but it was mainly a symbolic gesture anyhow.

"In that case, I hope you die of a heart attack. In the off-chance you have a heart, that is."

Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:29 am

Ah, such feistiness...

It can't be denied that the girl was beginning to like what was happening, although in the off-hand, she does not know that she was beginning to like it. But the tell-tale signs that she was beginning to like it were there; the moans, sneaking in between curses and hisses which were so out of place for her; the language of her body; and the way she breathe...

Though of course, she was beginning to recover bit by bit. The signs might be there, but her resolve and her shock from being tricked were rock solid.

" I don't know if this is from your cum...or this is from the storm..." he said, rasping a tentacle in between her thighs.

" I don't know too...if what you wish for will come true." he said, smiling, enjoying the fact that all she can do from this point was to issue half-baked threats and cuss at the monster, which enjoyed her body at will.

Kouzakai's hands found her breasts, which fit snugly inside his palms, being small and perfectly round. Her nipples dug into his palms, as if boring holes into his palm. They were perfect.

Kouzakai jeered at her, letting his tongue out.

" I am the storm, and if I have a heart, I will never have a heart-attack..."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:40 am
Profile YIM

Struggling in the creature's grasp, Violet gasped and squealed, yelping in shock as the tendril brushed against her thigh.

Trembling as his huge, strong hands caressed her breasts, she let out an involuntary moan of arousal.

"I can't believe I was ready to HELP you! This story always ends the same way... Reach a hand out to a monster, you lose your arm!"

Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:09 am

" Oh c'mon...don't be like this." Kouzakai smiled. " There is absolutely NO reason for bitterness...actually, you are already helping me."

Even against her will, Kouzakai licked the girl's closed lips, not even paying attention to whatever revulsion she might've felt. He felt something inside of him affect how he moved; it was as if his lust had already taken over, and it willed his body to move in ways it had never moved before.

Kouzakai used a tentacle to latch upon an iron beam, using it to suspend themselves as Kouzakai explored her body. The wind moved them, but the tentacle gripped strong enough just to let them move along with the wind.

Kouzakai felt those nipples which he had seen before, pink and small, and in perfect accent with the shape and size of her tits. His tentacles helped, slowly taking button after button off while her breasts slowly came into view. When it did, Kouzakai mashed them, feeling them become instantly firm, and taut in his palms.

The same thing was happening down there, as Kouzakai slowly started to trace her sex, feeling a mixed wetness. He was raring to rip off the remaining clothing but decided against leaving her naked in the face of the storm, preferring to go with this slowly.

" Now you try and ask me to release you..." he said, smiling evilly as he watched them dangle 8 feet in the air. " Isn't this something...kind of exciting, huh?"

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:43 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next