View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:39 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Rise of the Tempest (Kanoe) 

Post Rise of the Tempest (Kanoe)
Not long ago, a psychic alien finished feeding. Not long ago, he was filled with a raging storm of electricity. Not long ago, it consumed him. Now a different entity stalked the many lovely students rushing to and fro across the campus greens. Lurking just below the surface of reality, on the border between space and thought, he was all but undetectable. Just a faint tingle of static electricity marked his passage as he moved around and through the unsuspecting students.

The sun shone brightly in the clear blue sky above, thought by some to be a beacon of safety. But the light of day was no deterrent to this turbulent terror - He who could appear and disappear at will and go anywhere he desired with but a thought. No, for him, the light just made the hunting easier, the capture more exciting. It was a good day to be free.

The electric monster let his tendrils sweep far and wide, ‘tasting’ the girls as he passed. Some gasped at the strange tingle that flowed over their skin. Sone held books tightly to their chests to hide suddenly stiffening nipples. One stumbled slightly after a strange ‘breeze’ wafted between her legs to caress her mound, passing through her skirt and panties as though they weren’t even there. But few even suspected they were being ‘felt-up’ by an alien psychic presence.

All the girls were delightful, but one, in particular, seemed special - different. She was familiar somehow, this raven-haired beauty. A name floated to the surface of his mind:. Kanoe. He remembered having taken her before, making her scream with ecstacy while he drained her life-force . . .

No, that wasn’t him, that was the fool. The weakling who had gone soft, caring far too much for the prey. He was not that one, though he had been a part of it.

So, she would be the first then. One of those who had reaped the rewards of the fool’s kindness. An ungrateful bitch who might have died without the Other’s aid but still cursed her savior and begrudged him what little he took in return. Soon she would learn what a true hunter was like.

He pulled in his tentacles as he followed the young witch, silent and invisible. He was patient, watching for the perfect moment to strike . . .

Full Character Listing

Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:44 pm

Post Re: Rise of the Tempest (Kanoe)
There was a brief wave of sensation that seemed to pass over her body, causing a faint gasp to escape Kanoe's lips. Her gasp was followed by a few others as students around her tense up and shiver from an unseen feeling. The moment of confusion slowly passed as everyone seemed to shrug it off and continue on there way. For once she was let out of class on time despite wearing her black uniform and long skirt. She will count her blessings and hurry back to the dorms. As the season becomes cooler, the days seem to feel shorter as the sun was already beginning it's descent. Kanoe lets the cool breeze push her hair back behind her shoulders, long black wisps trailing as she walks. She should be arriving to the dorms soon with plenty of time to spare to continue her studies of her dark arts.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:40 pm

The stalking alien prowled behind his prey, following in her wake unseen and unheard. He was ready to pounce at any second, waiting for the opportune moment. The crowd slowly thinned out as small groups of girls veered off toward the gym or the library, or wherever else their after-class activities took them.

Soon enough, the time arrived - a second in which those few who might notice were looking away. When the psychic beast struck, it was sudden and without warning. Like a trap-door spider, he burst from the either behind his prey. His tentacles swept around her like the lightning they resembled, attempting to ensnare her and pull her back with him in one smooth motion.

Full Character Listing

Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:43 am

Kanoe did not pay much attention to those breaking off to do their own business. She only was concerned with herself, her love and her magic. The canopy of trees that form over the path to the dorms left only rays of sunlight peeking through the leaves. It was a fitting scene for her solitude and peace. A peace that was quickly broken.

It sounded like a whip slicing through the air as tentacles lash forth from behind her. She tries to move to evade them but she was already surrounded by the unseen attackers. Kanoe suddenly felt the invisible tendrils tighten around her, pinning her arms to her side. She cries out in shock as she fruitlessly struggles against her bonds.

Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:08 pm

In the instant after the electric monster had seized his prey, he slipped back beneath the surface of reality, pulling her with him. Both alien and student vanished, becoming slightly ‘out of phase’ with the world. In the ether, the surroundings were both the same and different. Colors were more vivid; shadows darker; sunlight brighter. The voices of distant girls could easily be heard, but were strangely distorted.

In this hidden layer of reality, the alien’s tentacles shone brightly like prehensile arcs of glittering blue-white lightning. Their touch did not burn but tingled almost pleasantly against Kanoe’s skin; and everywhere they touched, they were pressed against her flesh, passing through her clothing as though it were illusory. Perhaps, here, it was.

The psychic creature turned his captive to face him, revealing his flickering and pulsing mass of Living Lightning. The tentacles wrapped about the witch were but a small part of the countless electrical arcs protruding from that central body.

As Kanoe struggled, the monster fed on the bio-electric impulses flowing along her nerves. Consequently, those signals were significantly weaker than they should have been and her muscles responded with less force than intended.

Welcome, Kanoe . . . A psychic ‘voice’ - at once both familiar and strange - slithered into her mind.

Full Character Listing

Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:46 pm

The world began to shimmer and change around her. She felt like she was being pulled out of the world but she remained in place. Everything seemed to shimmer and sway slightly, as if looking from underwater. Sounds felt hollow and distorted. Despite being on the path, she was far from anyone now. Kanoe's eyes widen at seeing what was binding her. She did not have to look to know who the tendrils belong to.

Despite the 'kindness' the creature had given before, she had no interest of having seconds. The dark witch renews her struggles but her body felt strange. Her limbs were moving but it felt like she was pushing through mud. The lack of strength left her at the thing's complete mercy as it turned her around. The lightning arcing about the appendages and main body were rather intimidating. Her body was tingling, almost getting goosebumps by whatever these tentacles were made of. Kanoe's jaw clenches as it spoke mentally inside her head.

"What do you want with me?" She demanded.

Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:39 am

Come now, I think you know the answer to that.

Kanoe’s futile struggles were delightful. Her anger and fear were delicious. The alien expected he’d find tormenting her quite satisfying. The tentacles wrapped around her torso wriggled against her flesh, sending warm, electric tingles coursing along her nerves.

More of the monster’s lightning-like tendrils swarmed toward her. He hooked one into the top of her skirt and tore the garment from her, exposing her lovely legs. At the same time, he sent one squirming into the neckline of her top, ripping open the front.

And, though you deny it, even to yourself, I know you want it too.

Full Character Listing

Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:19 am

The witch shivers as gentle jolts of electricity ran through her sensitive sides. She was helpless as the second swarm of tentacles began to pull and tear her uniform. The woman's vest and blouse fell open, revealing a black lacy bra that pushed up her large breasts slightly. Black panties came into view as what was left of her skirt fell to shimmering floor. Her eyes narrow darkly at the creature.

"I knew you were no different than the other monsters," She hissed, still weakly struggling in her bonds.

Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:25 am

And I knew you are the same as all the other sex-toys on this island, the creature retorted as he hooked a tentacle between her lovely breasts and tore out the middle of her bra. But don’t mistake me for the weak Fool who gave so much of himself to help such and ungrateful bitch..

A pair of tentacles entwined the weakly struggling witch’s legs, forcing them open. Yet another electric tendril ripped out the crotch of her panties.

He was content just to know you would survive. All this violent destruction of clothes was truly unnecessary. The psychic predator could just as easily have ignored the garments, as they were no impediment to his touch. He only did it to promote the anger and fear his prey felt so that he could feed on the neural impulses of the sweet emotions.

But you will get no mercy from me. With that, he stabbed a glittering tentacle into her unprepared cunt, filling her with a solid bolt of lightning, which, like all the others failed to burn. I will make you pay for your ingratitude.

Full Character Listing

Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:42 pm

She gasps sharply as her bountiful orbs bounce free from their confinement. This thing felt different, it's 'voice' was much more sinister. The tendrils wrapping around her legs easily pull them apart. It felt like she was providing no resistance at all though. The witch could feel her limbs move against her bonds but she found herself unable to push or strain her muscles at all. Another gasp escapes her as the rest of her undergarment fell to the ground, leaving her in just her torn open blouse, bra and vest. Even for a monster, Kanoe was unsure what caused such a change.

The dark witch cries out as a tentacle plunges into her depths. Her thighs quiver but did not budge as the surge of lightning fills her body. She could only arch her body weakly as she groans. The wild tingling sensation was jolting her insides, causing her loins to twitch and throb with pleasure. Kanoe shook her head, shutting her eyes in a desperate attempt to resist this thing.

Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:36 pm

What, no self-righteous outbursts? No protestations of innocence? The monster taunted his prey while he electric shaft twisted and danced within her. Her desperation provided him another source of nourishing emotional impulses, the absorption of which made it difficult for her to focus on resistance.

Oh, but I see you are struck speechless, already losing yourself to the pleasure. His abusive comments were deliberate attempts to sting her pride so that she would fight even harder. Her deliciously useless struggles, both physical and mental, were the fuel that sustained him.

Pathetic. We’ve barely even started. Two sparkling tentacles wrapped around the witch’s big, firm tits, squeezing the glorious mounds even as they spread the tingling sensation over her tender flesh.

Full Character Listing

Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:24 pm

She bites down on her lip. Verbal protests were going to do nothing, just like it did nothing for the other monsters she has encountered. Muffled whimpers escape her as she struggles in her bonds. It did not look like much of a struggle. Her limbs sway slightly in her bonds, the strange jolts keeping her muscles weak and relaxed in their bonds. The witch was completely helpless. She could not concentrate enough to channel with the electricity tingling over her pale flesh. The student could only hope it does this quick and releases her.

The drilling of the tendril sent electricity arcing against her inner walls. Her hips quiver and jolt from the tiny shocks as her muscles tense and tighten around the pumping appendage. The clenching muscles only gave it more contact to run tingling electricity through her moistening folds. It felt like dozens of rapid strokes were happening inside her body, growing more numerous by the second. Her weak struggles were becoming desperate but her muscles would not put forth any strength. Teeth sink into her lip, nearly breaking skin as her body remains arched. Kanoe could taste blood as two more tentacles wrapped around her sensitive chest, sending electricity through her being. Her muffled groans grew louder as sweat began to glisten her body.

Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:40 pm

Oh, no. This will not be quick. The psychic storm easily read her thoughts. But if you aren’t going to speak, I’ll have to put your mouth to a better use.

The intensity of the tingles surged suddenly to painful proportions. The hate-filled monster ruthlessly shocked Kanoe’s most tender spots in order to make her cry out while he prepared to plunge another electrical shaft into her mouth once she did.

Full Character Listing

Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:12 am

It was reading her mind. She shuts her eyes tighter as she tries to push the thing out of her head. That attempt was cut short as electricity surges through Kanoe's moist womanhood. Her body shudders and bucks wildly. Muscles twitch and contract out of control around the drilling tentacle making the feeling even worse. Lightning arcs over her areolae and tits, sending waves of pain through her tender orbs. Within moments, she began to scream.

"Nngh! N-Nyahh! Stop it!" She cries out, "Get out of my head!"

Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:23 am

A glittering tentacle slammed into the girl’s open mouth, filling her oral cavity with slightly different tingling sensations. The psychic ‘electricity’ coursed along the nerves of her lips, tongue and palate, producing the taste of her favorite sweet treat.

At the same time, the effects of the other tentacles receded to pleasurable (though still intense) levels. The alien resumed his rough assault of Kanoe’s sensitive chest, flooding the tender flesh with horribly pleasing tingles. Meanwhile, he ravaged her clenching pussy continuously, drilling into her depths incessantly. The wetter she got, the more easily the electricity spread through her loins.

Full Character Listing

Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:01 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next