View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 A test of strength (Kakumaoh) 

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: A test of strength (Kakumaoh)
Again she had caught him off-guard. This time, however, she seemed to have made things worse for herself; the blow had only surprised him and caused him to loosen his grip, while it had apparently stunned her briefly.

Taking advantage of her disorientation, he quickly lashed out with his hidden tentacles, snaring her wrists and ankles. "You're not going anywhere yet."

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:05 am

as I my vision refocused, I found my arms pulled behind me, held by tentacles, thrusting my chest forward, my breasts bouncing slightly in the white lace bra.

I kicked out in retaliation--only to find that my ankles to were bound by... these tentacles as well. The tentacles held my legs in place, causing me to fall face first to the ground, my arms still held behind me by the others.

"Kuso... (Japanese swear)" How did I miss his tentacles?

Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:50 pm

He knelt down in front of her, one hand grabbing her by the hair and lifting her head up. "Now, what to do with you? You tried to kill the emperor of the million worlds, a crime punishable by death..."

Both his arms appeared to duplicate themselves. "Fortunately for you, I am feeling..." A predatory grin crossed his face as his free hands grabbed her bra and, with a pair of sharp yanks, tore the shoulder straps. "...Merciful."

Character listing

Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:02 am

Jerking away as he tore my bra from my chest, I unintentionally helped him tear the garment from my body. I felt my face grow red hot, with embarrassment and anger, as his facial features changed from fury to lust as I dangled, exposed, in front of him.

"I don't care if you're an emperor or a not. Keep your hands off!" I yelled.

"Being an emperor doesn't give you right to do what you do to the girls at this school."

Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:42 pm

"What makes you think you can dictate what I may or may not do? You don't seem to understand your place here." He roughly pulled her towards him, one pair of hands kneading her breasts while he did so.

"All you are," he snarled, pulling her face close to his, "is a toy for the amusement of the island's guests." He licked her cheek, then ran his tongue down her neck to the hollow of her throat.

Character listing

Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:00 am

I felt my face flush, as his hands violated me, groping me. As I was yanked towards him, my body pressed against him, feeling his aroused member press rock hard against my hip.

"Ah!" I gasped, as he licked my face, wrenching away to know avail.

Already i had been over powered... maybe he was right... that the girls here really were destined to be the sex toys of the monsters on the island.

No. That was why I was fighting. I was fighting because we aren't. We're more than fuck toys for the monsters pleasure, and they were going to pay for what they'd done.

"No." I repeated, this time aloud, "You're complacency will be your undoing. Get your hands off."

Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:45 pm

He snorted derisively at her threat. "Perhaps it might be, were I not aware that any one of you humans might be a threat to me."

Lifting her up, he draped her over his shoulder. "You, however, have already shown that you lack the power and ability to harm me." He forced open the fastening of her jeans and began to work them down her legs.

Character listing

Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:09 am

I kicked out, but my legs were bound by his appendages. I attempted everything i could, as I tried to get away, but I was held tightly by his tentacles.

I blushed, as my modesty was obliterated, as he stripped my jeans off of my slender hips. "You bastard!" I yelled, the cold calmness gone from my voice, "Put me down!"

I thought to myself, I'll get you... I'll make you rue the day you underestimated me.

Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:41 pm

"Put you down? I had planned to move to an area that would be more comfortable for you, but if you insist..." He lowered her so that she was kneeling in front of him.

"Do not think that the added discomfort will cause me to lessen your punishment any, however." Two hands grabbed the sides of her head as he forced his dick to her mouth.

Character listing

Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:58 am

My eyes opened wide in indignance, as his rock hard cock passed between my lips before I could react, the underside of his erect member grinding against my tongue on its way in.

I tried to turn my head away, but his hands held me in place. my hands slipped slightly in his tentacles, and I planted them on his hips, before he had a chance to recapture them. Pushing hard I felt his member pass out through my lips.

"Try that again, and I'll bite you." I said, as I closed my lips firmly, denying him further entrance.

Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:04 pm

"You are determined to make this as difficult for yourself as possible, aren't you?" He lifted her to her feet again. "Very well. You only delay the inevitable, and not for long." One hand slid into her panties and began to rub her pussy and another moved to fondle her breast while the remaining two held her in place.

Character listing

Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:03 am

I gasped in shock, as his caresses sent a spark of pleasure through me. My body grew hot as his hand brushed my clit. I squirmed, wanting so badly to get away, but I was held tightly. I gritted my teeth, putting all my effort into breaking free from him, but to no avail; he seemed to have spawned more hands... and I wasn't strong enough to get away.

"Don't think I'm enjoying this, you heartless monster. How could Anyone enjoy what you do?"

Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:00 pm

"Your body certainly seems to be enjoying it," he said as he massaged her nipple to erection. "Perhaps you should stop trying to deny that."

The hand in her panties began working on the area that had got the most reaction from her. "It's not like you can avoid it now, anyway."

Character listing

Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:50 am

I kicked out at him, my mind denying the truth of his words.

My pussy moistened as he rubbed his hand against it, warm juices lubricating it, preparing to be penetrated. I couldn't deny that i was trapped, and i was strugging to deny the pleasure I was feeling.

My breathe grew hot and heavy as he molded and manipulated my breasts. I rolled my head back as his hand stimulated me, mounting the pleasure in my body. I hated him. Hated him for what he forced me to feel. Opening my mouth, I released a scream of frustration.

Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:45 pm

He grinned briefly at her frustration. She was clearly well trained. She was obviously very determined. It wasn't even remotely enough, quite possibly not for the first time. He removed his hand, wet with her juices, from her panties. Now her body was betraying her, feeling pleasure that she didn't want to acknowledge. He could almost feel sorry for her.

He roughly tore off her panties and began to thrust his cock into her pussy.

...Almost feel sorry for her.

Character listing

Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next