View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 5:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Cannonball!!! (For Kouzakai) 

Post Cannonball!!! (For Kouzakai)
Yaeko stretched in the warm rays of the sun, wandering along the less used trails of the island, toward the opposite end from the school. It felt good to be out, feeling the balmy air dancing across her skin, billowing out her knee length green skirt around her. She held on to her wide brimmed straw hat carefully, laughing as the wind played tug-o-war with her.

"Hmm...wonder what that leads to..."

Never one to let her curiosity go unsated, she followed a heavily overgrown fork in the path, stepping carefully over thick scrub bushes and debris from a recent thunderstorm, still uncleared by the groundskeepers. If she had been looking up instead of at her feet, she would have seen the torn and mangled fence that had once blocked the path she was following, and the crumpled sign, with illegible words, but the unmistakable red color of warning. After a few hundred feet, the path was relatively clear again, and she brushed off her knee high socks of burrs, looking around to get her bearings.

"Ohhh! I didn't know there was a lake here!"

Excited, Yaeko hurried down the side path to the large, clear blue body of water, ringed by towering oak trees, their branches reaching like fishing poles over the surface. Spotting an old tire swing attached to one such ancient wooden gentleman, Yaeko laughed happily, making a beeline for it, shucking her sandals along the way carelessly, her hat and socks joining them on the ground. Standing in the shade of the tree, she stripped off her dress, hanging it carefully on a low branch, stretching in her green sports bra and panties, a make shift swimsuit if ever there was one. Grabbing the tire wing, she pulled it back to its limit, taking a few deep breaths before dashing as fast as she could toward the small hillock abutting the lake in her path, hanging on for dear life as she swung out over the surface of the crystal blue water, whooping joyfully as she released her hold and soared through the air, curling into a ball and screaming just before she hit deep into the lake.

"CANNONBALL!!!"

Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:07 am

Post Re: Cannonball!!! (For Kouzakai)
A fine, sunny morning greets the schoolgroudns after the accumulated tempests of the past days. Denizens of the island could not figure out how, but freak storm after freak storm ravaged the island for the past weeks, prompting classes to be canceled even thought they are only inter-island, and class trips to be rescheduled. Everyone kept busy staying indoors, and eventually people started to enjoy the relative comforts of a dorm room as to that of trudging along the muddy paths of the school.

Only a few days ago did the storms vanish, and one particularly strong storm mysteriously stopped its onslaught only after a day. The island's weather bureau had previously detected it to be a large disturbance, enough to last a whole day or two, but it mysteriously, at the snap of a finger, lose strength even though the island's lone elevation was not enough to break it up.

Experts dismissed it as a freak storm, but otherwise, many of this island's 'inhabitants' knew better.

So it was to be forgiven that the day turned out peaceful, calm and serene for one such 'inhabitant'. He had every intention of sleeping it out this fine morning. His 'hunger' having been satiated fairly in that past day when he was in the path which led to the school, he decided to seek refuge in this small pond which was located just some meters away from the school. No ocean or cave explorations for him. Right now, the word in his mind was 'chill-ax'.

And so it was to be forgiven too that, in his state of zen-like relaxation, his sanctuary was to be defiled by an unknown cannon-ball, which would turn out later to be a very, very welcome visitor.

Underwater, a good some meters away from the surface, he was awakened from his deep slumber by the sound of melodious splashing and boisterous revelry. He had half a mind to kill whoever it was, but as he looked up, the familiar silhouette of a young, feminine form greeted his weary, sleep heavy eyes. He wanted to rest for long...but the girl was making such a real racket that would have been easily a product of an entire group of young girls.

So much for silence.

Anyway, this girl...seemed to hold so much promise, as he looked up to see some of the familiar features. Ah, so little time to rest. Once more, he would satiate this hunger...and punish her for making him awaken all too soon.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:48 am
Profile YIM

Coming back up for air, Yaeko was blissfully unaware of the lake's monstrous tenant, watching her from the deeper reaches. She was far too concerned with the crisp, cool water, the bright warm sun and the wonderful feeling of being in the water again. Treading water for the moment, she carefully pulled the yellow ribbon from her hair, tying it in a bow around her wrist. Combing her fingers through her light brown hair, she set off again into the gently lapping waves, starting with a basic warm up, breast stroke to butterfly, back stroke to freestyle. After she got her blood pumping, and her limbs felt that familiar tingle of exertion, she grinned playfully, and set into a stroke her swim coach would have killed her for using.

Holding her feet side by side, her hands pressed to her hips, Yaeko began to undulate through the water using her stomach and leg muscles only. In the light filtering down from above, and in the glorious blue of the water, it was possible, if only for a moment, to see something of a mermaid in the gleefully swimming girl. The contours of her body contorting precisely, effortlessly, propelling her through the water in a speedy and graceful arc, taking her in partial laps of the lake.

After a few minutes, she let herself float to the surface, bobbing along sedately with her eyes on the slowly wheeling clouds, a small smile on her face as she relaxed and luxuriated in the calm serenity of the day. Feels like all my cares are just melting away in the sun...I don't feel so...depressed today....I still wish I knew why I feel like I'm forgetting something...something important....

The view from below would likely be quite enticing. Firm, toned limbs, shoulder length hair arrayed in a floating halo, trim, tight little bum in its cotton shell. And completely unaware of the terror lurking below her. It seemed that the creature was not the only one to be getting a surprise this day...

Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:23 am

Revenge perhaps is a dish best served cold.

He told himself he would make her pay. Make her pay for what she had done, having so carelessly disturbed the rest of a creature who had not had plenty ever since the events that transpired before. It would be hell to pay and Kouzaka would enjoy every minute of it. Probably not her but the monster was going to, definitely.

In an effort to wake himself up Kouzakai began to swim underneath her, swimming in circles the way a shark sizes up its prey. Her form in the water was unmistakabel, the elegance uncanny. As if she was another one of those humans whom he called a child of the water, those who were blessed by Neptune and loved by the water. Her form, elegance, and the strength of her strokes told him that she was accustomed to this...or just far from accustomed, She might even be an athlete.

Slowly he picked up speed, and circled around her as he began his ascent upward. Surprise was his best option, his best weapon in his arsenal, and sure as hell he would surprise her. For the crimes she'd done, he would really make her...

And the surprise then grabs him.

He never did expect that she would dive down and do that very peculiar style which reminded him of home. The graceful stroke only served to best pronounce the features which earlier had roused him from his drowsiness, and as she streaked before him the features were even more clear. She clearly would be a prey worthy to be caught, worthy of him. He smiled evilly, keeping still and hiding himself in the almost pitch black darkness of the lake depths.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:06 am
Profile YIM

Unaware of the lurking beast, Yaeko floated serenely at the surface of the water, watching birds fly by above her with a smile. She felt wonderful, relaxed, peaceful. It would be hard to ruin this day, she felt. Having caught her breath, she turned over in the water, and kicked off again, in the same strange mermaid like style, making long figure 8's in the water, never diving more than a few feet below the surface, even as she skirted the deeper edges of the lake.

After a few more minutes of play, she made for the shore once more, hopping back up on the ledge with a grin, snapping the waist of her panties after adjusting them back up, fixing her sports bra as well.

"One morel, and then I'll head back. Hopefully I'll dry out before I get too close to campus..."

Laughing without a care, she grabbed the tire swing and walked it back to its limit, tucking her dripping hair behind her ears. Taking a few deep breaths, she ran forward, hanging on to the swing, sailing out over the deepest part of the lake before letting go, turning a few flips in the air before tucking into a ball, shouting gleefully as she plunged toward the clear blue surface.

"CANNONBALL!!!"

Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:49 am

A few more blissful moments, and all it needs to come down is one, well placed distraction...

And as such, the girl swam the stretches of the lake, blissfully unaware of the danger that she had so unceremoniously awakened. Kouzakai was now on the verge of becoming grumpy...and increasingly aroused. Her body was really nice, really nice that in fact, he found himself swimming along the murky depths in order to wake himself up.

Pretty soon, he found himself swimming as if to trap her.

Though he feels it would not be too hard to trap her. She seems to be without a care in the world and she seems to care not if something was lurking in the lake. The only threat was her swimming ability, but that can be overcome...after all, he was a creature of the water, and it was only these humans who imitated them in the water.

That changed as he saw her come out of the water, and to his dismay, she did not return for a few minutes. He found himself rising up to the surface, and, sticking his head just nominally up out of the water's surface, looked for her on the banks.

There he saw her, adjusting her sports bra, and almost dangerously lowering her panties before pulling them back up again. This was almost too painful, thought the monster, and figured it was time to make her 'pay'.

Kouzakai waited, waited painfully, and...

Suddenly...

Saw her on the swing, which unbeknownst to him, she had used to launch herself from land and onto the lake. She swung back and forth, going faster and faster, until he thought the branch would break. But at that moment, he never thought she would do what she did next...launching into the air, doing a series of graceful acrobatics, and finally...

Quote:
"CANNONBALL!!!"

He would've thought of it as a cruel joke of fate, or that he did knew where she was going to land at that exact moment, but he found himself an unwitting victim as her bum strikes his face, and he smells the first, feminine smell from her, even as his arms raise up to support the rest of her body.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:22 am
Profile YIM

Yaeko collided with the beast, the wind getting knocked out of her as she ended up with her legs on either side of his face, her breasts pressed against the top of his head. His rising arms easily found purchase on her rump and lower back, though his view would likely be restricted by the face full of stomach and chest he had at the moment.

"Oooof! What the-? Did I land on a fish or something?"

Coughing from the impact, she leaned back, looking down with growing confusion at the humanoid figure holding her up, its face in her crotch. She took in the nonhuman figures for a moment, and couldn't help but laugh, an image from the old Creature from the Black Lagoon movie springing to mind. The laugh quickly died as she tried to disengage, thinking she'd landed on a diver with a strange mask, or accidentally been frolicking on a movie set, and nearly decapitated an actor.

"Oh! I'm sorry...just let me err....get off you....gah...so embarrassing...."

Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:50 am

Clearly, this was quite a predicament...

Kouzakai could not clearly see what was going on, thanks to the object obstructing his view. Talk about asking what you want, but this was a bit too...overboard. Kouzakai clearly was in the hunt, but for the hunted to kind of 'land' on you was quite a bit too...much.

Right on the dot, Kouzakai caught her perfectly as she fell down, and he was...well, smelling what he should not, his face in front of what should not be, and his hands on what couldn't be on.

" Gmmmfff..." he tried to speak. His voice a big giveaway, so the girl could scramble away, but the comedic situation kind of spoiled the big, bad monster routine.

Could it be that the Fates have decided to play a comedy of errors on them, or was it that the girl was just plain unlucky in the worst kind of way?

Whatever it was, it was clear that deep below the monster was liking the position, however funny it was looking or turning out to be. He had never been harder than this before, and he had never before felt stronger. It had already been several minutes, and the shocked, aroused monster still continued to carry her on his face, his arms supporting her, unwavering, unfaltering...

In fact, this comedic scene might help him claim what he wanted without so much of a fight nor of deception.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:28 am
Profile YIM

"Uhm....sir? You can let go now. I'm fine honestly...and this is kind of an embarrassing position...so...."

Growing more flustered, Yaeko tried to squirm out of the figure's grasp, only succeeding in rubbing her crotch against the strange mask more, the blush in her cheeks deepening. After a minute or so of no response save the muffled grunt, she sighed and pushed away harder, thinking she'd stunned the poor guy when she hit him. Strangely, he seemed to grip her tighter, holding her in place. A shiver went up her spine as her fingers scrabbled over the top of the mask, looking for a seam or edge....and finding neither.

"Ahh....sir? Is...is this mask...part of your suit? Or....something?"

Her voice quieted as she spoke, the options rapidly dwindling in her mind, until panic set in, a repressed memory firing through her brain. Getawaygetawaygetaway! Thrashing and flailing she flipped backward off the shoulders of the creature, eyes wide with senseless fear, the motion causing his fingers to catch in her underwear, tearing them as she kicked free into the water.

Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:44 am

Everything was beginning to go so smoothly when she had to panic.

As she sat on his shoulders, snugly it seemed, Kouzakai began to have a whiff of her smell...and all the more, as she squirmed to free herself. Not so much of a struggle, but it did seem she was willing herself to squirm. The motions only served to rub her crotch agains what could be perceived as the mask's 'lips', and in effect Kouzakai began to smell a familiar smell...

The scent of a girl in heat.

The movements seemed deliberate, and her hand travels onto the head as her thighs moved to fix themselves, and the movements seemed programmed. It all went so well, and it did seem she wasn't even trying anymore to release herself, but...

She began to caress the head of the seeming 'actor', trying to find something like a handle or a catch to release the actor's poor face from the mask and be face to face with her accidental...

or not.

The panic came after realizing that it was not an actor, nor was it human. This Kouzakai was so sure of after feeling the rough movements of her thighs against his cheeks, which left tiny red marks on them. Her panic caused Kouzakai to take her panties off even before he could even think about doing so, and for her to go for the first available thing she could even think of: junp into the water, and swim away.

As soon as this happened, Kouzakai seemed to get back into reality and realized what had happened: a prize had just fallen into his lair, and it was as if it had been handed to him on a silver platter.

Kouzakai followed after her into the water, smiling evilly as he quickly caught up with her.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:05 am
Profile YIM

Yaeko floundered in the water, all skill stolen by panic, her arms and legs churning desperately to get her away, anywhere so long as it was away. Risking a terrified glance behind her, she saw the horrid not-actor keeping pace, the not-rubber face stretching into a chilling smile. She whimpered, bubbles rising around her face as she struggled to keep afloat, to order her movements into a semblance of control. She babbled desperately as she tried to escape, the shoreline creeping closer, taunting her with escape.

"L-look, I'm s-sorry I fell on you....sir...thing...whatever you are...I'll j-just go....and n-n-never bother you again...I promise! Please...j-just let me go..."

Not trusting her words to have any effect (a memory resurfacing slowly, pleas unheeded, a warning forgotten), she dove under the water, finally getting some modicum of control over her limbs, bracing and kicking her feet to get a good head of speed. Unfortunately, she misjudged the distance between herself and her hunter, her feet colliding with the chest of the creature weakly, slipping across the surface, her legs parting as she frantically tried to push away, her nearly hairless sex fully exposed now between her flailing legs.

Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:48 am

Quote:
L-look, I'm s-sorry I fell on you....sir...thing...whatever you are...I'll j-just go....and n-n-never bother you again...I promise! Please...j-just let me go...

What?

After everything that happened, after disturbing him in his sleep, and after doing all those things...and she expects this monster to just let her go?

Who was she kidding?

Kouzakai just floated there, watching her frantically paddle her way onto the seemingly salvatory silhouette of the distant banks of the lake. She uttered these words in the midst of her panicked swim, trying to get some distance from her and the monster.

But a few moments later, she seems to have regained a small sliver of her confidence, and slowly tries to speed up her swimming by going underneath and using that same style.

Of course, she never had any panty on anymore, which meant that more and more of the prize she posessed was shown in full living color. Her perfectly smooth mound. Kouzakai saw it in full bloom, and he had never sought anything more in his life.

Kouzakai smiled. Finally, an open challenge.

He swam once more. He never did utter a word, although he would make her feel his answer by action, not words. He swam right after her, hoping to make a tentacle contact with one of her ankles and drag her right back into where he would make her pay again...and again...and again.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:22 am
Profile YIM

Yaeko fought to calm herself, her panicked mind running on overdrive, looking for a way out. Ah! Maybe that... She broke the surface for a deep breath of air, then dove, arms pressed to her sides, legs together, kicking furiously in that mermaid like style, leaving the beast, at least temporarily, in a swirl of displaced water. She strove for the bottom of the lake, then arched her course upward, angling toward the overhang of the cliff the tire swing came out over.

Gambling on the creature expecting her to head for the nearest shore, she put all the strength she had into speeding up, her lithe form streaking through the water toward the surface, a trail of bubbles left in her wake. Please work please work please work!

Churning her way upward, she finally broke the surface, getting a good number of feet out of the water, arms leaving her sides to stretch out, fingers desperately grasping for the cliff edge. Almost....almost.....there! Her fingers snagged the roots of the large oak tree overlooking the lake, the very one to which the tire swing was affixed. Clinging precariously, she risked a look back, dangling just over the surface of the water like bait for a fish.

Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:34 am

Sometimes surprises were better when they were savoured with the same delight you had when you savoured fine wine.

Kouzakai swam to the surface in record time, no doubt trying to catch up with the girl who had a good headstart in her frantic way to escape the clutches of this monster who had been so unceremoniously awakened to full awareness without his consent. He was still visibly ruffled, but was beginning to display that manic smile.

There was no way to reach her now. Even with his natural ability as a creature of the water, she was still near the surface of the lake. Overhead he could see the silhouette of a cliff, and the roots of a tree. That must have been where she had come off, and he figured out what she was really aiming for. Unless...

Kouzakai suddenly kicked forward with renewed strength, and in blinding speed, swam past the girl, and into...

-SPLASH-

When the girl's head broke the surface, the monster was there on the cliff of salvation, jeering down at her.

" Hey." he said, winking at her.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:24 am
Profile YIM

Yaeko squeeked in surprise, a bewildered expression crossing her face. Oh shit! I didn't think it could leave the water! She cast about desperately, looking for a way out, anything...and finding nothing. Up, was blocked by the winking fiend, down...well, it had just proven it was faster than her in the water. She looked back up, her grip on the roots still locked.

"....hey.... I don't suppose you're just going to help me up...and let me go....maybe?"

She knew it sounded lame, but it was all she could think of. Just looking at the thing made her more scared than she thought was possible, her arms not just trembling from strain. Panting from the hard swim, and the effort of holding on, she finally gave up, releasing the roots to fall back in the water, watching the creature and waiting to see what it did....but she knew it was futile. The thing was toying with her.

"Well....what do you want then?"

Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next