View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Float On (Bella) 

Post Float On (Bella)
Diving. Swimming wasn't really my forte, diving was. But, here I was, backstroking pretty damn well. It was hard to make swimming for class really a spectacle, which is why diving was more my favor. I loved being notice. "Heh, that's not so bad." I smiled as one of the girls noticed me.

Stroke, stroke, stroke. The uniform one-piece was so unimaginative too. Though I was decent at speed-swimming, and diving was my forte, I still would much rather be in a tight two-piece, hair down and looking ravishing.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:47 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Float On (Bella)
Bella fixed her eyeson the tident. She just loved the squirms she received from those waiting their turn with the pool.

"Pick up the pace ladies, this is Swim class, not drown-yourself-with-slowness time" She yelled before blowing a whistle. When all of the current students were on the edge at her feet she smiled.

"Since all of you seemed to have fun dilly dallying i think its time for another exam dont you think?" She grinned. "You, you and you" she pointed at theones who caught her eye. "And you too miss Van Ryan"

She placed the clipboard down and handed a \stopwatch to a student.

"Wlets make it fun shall we?" She smirked as she pulled off the loose white shirt, revealing her lean body. She was dreen in a one peice suit but this one wasnt school isssued, thus created to enhance her curves.

Always up for an RP. Pm me to set one up

Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:52 am

"Wowza," I blinked at her, grinning a little. I saluted her with two fingers and swam over to join the others selected, "Reporting, ma'am!"

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:08 am
Profile YIM

"Since all of you seem confident enough to relax" She threw the shirt aside relishing in the feel of it.

"Simple rules. We do a race. If you manage to win it, ill pass all of you, and give a special prize to the one who beat me." She announced as the students rose from the water and fell in line.

"If you loose... well all of you fail in todays quiz plus each of you will have an individual make up session with me"

Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:15 am

I laughed, "Not sure which would be better, ma'am." Of course, I intended to win, and probably would. Rewards, especially when I gave them sexual implications, were enough incentive for me to do anything.

Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:17 am
Profile YIM

"Well see about that" BElla smiled at her, a cool confident one that sent the other studens shivering.

She bend at the knees, her body seemingly tense. When the student assigned blew the whistle she dove gracefully into the water, coming up with rapid powerfulll strokes that could easilly put an olympian to shame

Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:56 am

I tried to keep stride, only a short length behind her. This was crazed! She was the best swimmer in history! How could I be expected to beat her? I kept as close as I could, lengths ahead of the others, but doubted it would be enough to pass Bella. Though I hoped.

Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:46 am
Profile YIM

She didnt even slow down, her slim form keeping a brisk pace. She easilly got the lead, and retained it.

She touched the other side of the pool and turned, her backstrokes as fast as her breaststrokes. In a short span of time she touched the starting point, passing Linnis by two seconds.

"Well that proves you al need training dont you?" Bella commented as she lifted heself from the water and removed her swimming cap.

"Well loks like Fs for all"

"Nee-chan thats just so mean..." A soft masculine voice spoke out, making all heads turn towards the source. A very familiar male technitian stepped in.

"Its my class Leon" Bella snarled softly, but the students could see her face softening just a little bit.

"Why dont you give them a break, they're not as well trained as you" He reasoned as she picked up a towel and dried her hair. "besides losing is punishment enough isnt it?"

"let me think... No" She laughed softly. Leon gave her a look and she sighed.

"Fine I MIGHT give them a second chance. Depending on how they work during the make ups" She grumbled softly. Her little brother could always turn her decisions.

"Speaking of which. I expect you to be the first one Ms Linnis"

Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:42 pm

Shit, a man, I thought. I was okay with an F, but not with a man seeing me in even the unflattering school swimsuit. But, I saluted Bella and looked up at her.

Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Profile YIM

"Tonight, around 8 pm. Here" Bella tilted her head towards her before pulling the towel around her form.

Leon smiled at the class, making a most of the students giggle and blush. Bella reached out as she passed him, dragging him with her.

"Class dismissed." She called out, before turning to Leon. "As for you Leon. Dont you have an appointment to keep?" She snarled before throwing him out of the gym. He came back, handed her something and left.

Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:58 am

"You all know that Sondra and I are better than your wildest dreams..." I said loud enough for the blushy schoolgirls to hear. That man had fucking ruined my day, and I wasn't afraid to show it, "Giggle over man-meat if you want, but we all know the only way to get it. And if that's your thing, don't bother showing up at my next 'party'. So quit slobbering, and put those tongues to better use. I mean, my god, you're at an all-girl's school for Christ's sake!"

After thoroughly scolding the rest of my class, I, in my sour mood, got out of the pool, managed a smile at Bella and a coy "It's a date" and went off to the locker room to get the "ick" feeling of straight girls off me.

Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:20 am
Profile YIM

The day went by pretty quickly. Bella was quite amused, one class actually managed to beat her. Well it was her last and with none stop races, she wasn’t really in top form. But she didn’t make excuses and that class was able to take their next class off.

After her classes she went home for a while, shouted at Leon and Montclaire a bit more, and rested herself. After all she had quite a night ahead of her.

By eight she was showered and in a different swimsuit, though as usual this one was one piece. After all how can one swim without those orbs firmly held in place. She stepped out of the showers, toweling her hair, waiting for her first-make-up-class student to enter the gym.

Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:15 pm

I walked back in wearing a silvery-toned one-piece, obviously designed to be the most flattering one-piece I could get. It hugged my body in alluring and lovely ways, and I had a seductive smile as I entered. I wanted a private session all right. But swimming was only the start. The teacher, Bella, was not at all unattractive. And I wanted to see and taste more.

Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:22 pm
Profile YIM

OOC: Finally classes are done! Sorry school exams caught me in their evil web

Bella raised her head as the student walked in, her eyes looking over the girl’s body. She smirked to herself, but he face remained passive and uninterested.

“Ah finally you arrive” She spoke up checking her clipboard for a moment. She ran her finger and a small smile crossed her lips.

“Ah Miss Van Ryan…” She spoke up after a few silent minutes. “You have a very… good record. A quick strong swimmer and a graceful diver... Frankly one of the best students in my class.”

Bella raised her head and a small frown crossed her lips.

“Aside from swimming class you seem pretty popular with the girl, but a little bit disrespectful to the teachers, especially the male ones. To the females, till disrespectful, but in a different way.

“Well let’s see if you last…” She remarked, eyeing the student. She picked up her stop watch.”

“Let’s see how fast you are without the rest of the class pulling you down.”

Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:52 am

I grinned at her words. Modesty wasn't one of my strong suits, but I did my best not to be a bitch. "Thank you, ma'am." She was at least a little into me, I could tell, "I've always been a runner, so it's toned my leg muscles, and has given me the stamina necessary," I left off for what. It was implied, and I felt little reason to finish the sentence.

Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:52 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next