View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Lost At Sea (for Natsuki) 

Post Re: Lost At Sea (for Natsuki)
Karen continues to flee, breathing hard and fearfully as she tries to escape. She was beginning to sweat now, struggling to get away. Even though they insist she isn't in danger, she can hardly believe it... this place was as mad as a hatter!

Despite her attempts to escape, her arm was snared by a white-clad vixen, and Karen's foot slipped out from under her. With a cry, she tumbled backwards, landing against the woman roughly, legs and arms akimbo.

"Leggo...!" Karen asks desperately, finding her frumpy and frilly outfit tangled in branches and limbs... including those of the girls grabbing her. "Dammit, if I'm not in trouble, why're you chasing me??" She exclaims, mostly out of frustration, and tried to squirm out of the maid outfit. It strains around her ample bosom, her heaving chest trying to escape the scandalous neckline. But with all the laces, sleeves, skirts, and layers, Karen just ends up slipping and tumbling again, center of balance being lost entirely as she plants herself face-first into the chest of the woman under her.

Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:01 am

The blonde girl squeaked in reaction to Karen’s headlong dive, and Karen found herself introduced far more intimately to the woman’s feminine features than she had intended. Her face was cushioned well, if not with dignity, from the fall. Her lips kissed the fragrant depths a female’s cleavage, and she tasted skin and salt. A gentle heartbeat thudded beneath the flesh.
“I’m chasing you because…” the blonde huffed, pushing Karen off of herself and rolling to the side. “…we were all told to. What are you doing here anyway? I’ve never seen you before.” The two women clung together under the auspices of an unspoken truce, using each other to brace against as they precariously got to their respective feet.

The pair had been encircled in the interim. Karen looked around and felt her insides clench forlornly. She would have to seriously hurt the other women to gain her freedom, and she did not feel capable of doing so, even if she had not been injured. All around women were brushing off their aprons and skirts, plucking at their ruffles, and making anxious faces at various rents in their outfits. As more gathered, they milled about, all staring curiously. The blonde dusted herself along with the others, pouting as she spotted a fresh grass stain on her formerly spotless garments.
“Ooooh damn! Why’d you have to fall on me like that?” she fretted, licking her palm and rubbing away uselessly at the blotch. Karen never got the chance to answer, as at that moment a distant calling was heard from the faraway ladies, and the assembly rushed to fulfill the faint commands. Karen was swiftly grasped around the waist and limbs by the mob, lifted on high by innumerable hands, and then carried along as everyone made for the hills.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:05 am
Profile YIM

Karen continues to flee, breathing hard and fearfully as she tries to escape. She was beginning to sweat now, struggling to get away. Even though they insist she isn't in danger, she can hardly believe it... this place was as mad as a hatter!

Despite her attempts to escape, her arm was snared by a white-clad vixen, and Karen's foot slipped out from under her. With a cry, she tumbled backwards, landing against the woman roughly, legs and arms akimbo.

"Leggo...!" Karen asks desperately, finding her frumpy and frilly outfit tangled in branches and limbs... including those of the girls grabbing her. "Dammit, if I'm not in trouble, why're you chasing me??" She exclaims, mostly out of frustration, and tried to squirm out of the maid outfit. It strains around her ample bosom, her heaving chest trying to escape the scandalous neckline. But with all the laces, sleeves, skirts, and layers, Karen just ends up slipping and tumbling again, center of balance being lost entirely as she plants herself face-first into the chest of the woman under her.

Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:21 am
Profile YIM

The blonde girl squeaked in reaction to Karen’s headlong dive, and Karen found herself introduced far more intimately to the woman’s feminine features than she had intended. Her face was cushioned well, if not with dignity, from the fall. Her lips kissed the fragrant depths a female’s cleavage, and she tasted skin and salt. A gentle heartbeat thudded beneath the flesh.
“I’m chasing you because…” the blonde huffed, pushing Karen off of herself and rolling to the side. “…we were all told to. What are you doing here anyway? I’ve never seen you before.” The two women clung together under the auspices of an unspoken truce, using each other to brace against as they precariously got to their respective feet.

The pair had been encircled in the interim. Karen looked around and felt her insides clench forlornly. She would have to seriously hurt the other women to gain her freedom, and she did not feel capable of doing so, even if she had not been injured. All around women were brushing off their aprons and skirts, plucking at their ruffles, and making anxious faces at various rents in their outfits. As more gathered, they milled about, all staring curiously. The blonde dusted herself along with the others, pouting as she spotted a fresh grass stain on her formerly spotless garments.
“Ooooh damn! Why’d you have to fall on me like that?” she fretted, licking her palm and rubbing away uselessly at the blotch. Karen never got the chance to answer, as at that moment a distant calling was heard from the faraway ladies, and the assembly rushed to fulfill the faint commands. Karen was swiftly grasped around the waist and limbs by the mob, lifted on high by innumerable hands, and then carried along as everyone made for the hills.

Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:22 am
Profile YIM

"Hey!!" Karen shouts, then snarls as she was hoisted! She was being carried back like prize game after a hunt, brought back for the tribe to feast upon. She had been more than a bit distracted and disheartened with her circumstances... she wasn't going to get out of this without hurting anyone, that much she was certain of now. Not with her hurt heel, and with the horde of maids carting her off to lord knows where.

It wasn't something she could do; they had hardly done anything to her. Even if they didn't have her best intentions at heart, Karen knew that they weren't the ones really responsible in this situation...

It was the strange women she saw in the carriage.

With a gentle sigh, she relaxed her muscles, letting her limbs go limp. Many hands held onto her and hefted her along as she felt them going uphill; it was momentarily dizzying, to feel her hair falling amongst the forest of arms carrying her, to feel her weight and orientation shift as she was carried back. Closing her eyes, she found her breath, trying to block the pain in her foot from her mind.

The lingering sensation of softness, and the taste of sweat, crept back up into her consciousness before it was shoved into the back of her mind. Strange, why had that stayed at all? Karen didn't want to think about it. Flushing, she re-focused her thoughts and half-opened her eyes, trying to look towards their destination as she caught her breath and forced back the stinging pain...

It was time to meet the boss. Bosses. And maybe, learn why all these strange women were on this island to begin with...

Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:40 am

Isabel’s lips shook. Her eyelids opened. The first recovered breaths entered her throat and soothed sore ribs. Blinking, she turned her head and saw that Maribel was leaning over her, her breasts brimming over the petals of her rosy lace bodice. Maribel sighed, and tweaked Isabel’s cheek between her fingers, making her start and slap at the offending hand.
“Owww! Don’t be so cruel Mari.” She protested, rubbing the bright, throbbing spot on her delicate skin, while Maribel shook her head and sighed.

“Honestly, you can’t let yourself get so worked up. You know how easily you faint in those corsets sugar.” Isabel responded by pushing back Maribel’s luscious bosom and easing herself back into a sitting position.

“Like you’re one to talk.” Isabel said coolly, facing the woods where she last remembered Karen fleeing toward. “So, has anybody caught the girl yet?” she asked, complacently shifting her back to allow her companion to retighten her corset. She winced with every tug of the laces, feeling her waist grow smaller from the constriction. Isabel’s question was never answered, but it wasn’t necessary, because Karen had emerged from the trees atop of litter of women’s hands. Maribel smiled.

“Look at that. The pretty thing didn’t hightail it away as fast as you thought did she Isabel?” Maribel gloated, and drew sharply at Isabel’s laces. The blonde would have screamed but that doing so would have made her lose consciousness again, but tears came to her eyes at the sudden pain, and she threw a nasty glance over her shoulder. Stubbornly, she stayed silent, eyeing Karen as she was carried up the hillside. She knew very well that the best way to aggravate her friend was to deny her the satisfaction of a victory. Maribel huffed, and craned her neck to get a look at their capture as well.

“Pretty isn’t she? She has such gorgeous long hair.”

“And so voluptuous too.” Isabel agreed. “She’s more well endowed than you even Maribel. Our Mistress will be enchanted don’t you think?” Isabel looked sweetly back at the other lady, who was glowering blackly at her. “Oh come on, don’t look so grim. She can hardly replace you can she?”

Karen was brought close, and set gently upon her feet. The assembly of nubile flesh thronged her, giving her no chance for escape. Maribel stuck her pink tongue out at Isabel belligerently, irritated at her insinuations, and gave her attention to Karen instead. “Hello there sweetheart. What brings ya to the island huh?”

Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:33 am
Profile YIM

Hauled along like a prized catch on an evening hunt, Karen stared down her body between the curves of her breasts at her destination. Shivering, she winced slightly as she was placed back down on her injured foot, shifting her weight slightly off the afflicted heel. Her arms cross, covering her breasts and walling herself off from the gaze of the two strange women.

Even with that, it takes a moment for her to regain her composure and talk, breathing slowly as she focused solely on the women in front of her and not the throng that hauled her along. "Hello... um, a friendly swim and current. What is this place?" She asks, smiling at them as friendly as she can manage. Inwardly, Karen was as honed and wary as ever, and it spoke in the way she stood, how she held her body, how she looked at them and even how she brushed back her hair with the most miniscule of motions with her right hand.

Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:00 am

Maribel smooths her hands over the sides of her chest, giving Karen a saccharine smile.

"A friendly...um, swim?" She raises her eyebrows and looks at the smaller Isabel, who gives an amused shrug. Maribel sits up straight and breathes in as deeply as her corset will allow, further expanding her expansive bust. "And a....current. Pardon me ever so much sweetheart but, whatever does that all mean?" she asks quizzically.

"Maribel here is confused." Isabel speaks up, gesturing dismissively at the other. "Probably she is wondering what kinds of swimming there are as opposed to friendly. You're just flustered aren't you? Everything must seem so strange." Maribel slumps back down into her seat, pressing her lips together tight. Isabel crosses her arms on the railway of the carriage and leans forward, giving Karen a wry grin as she looks her up and down. "You're so pretty. That outfit might be a bit much though. Something else would suit you far better....maybe green? Or perhaps you'd be one of the few that honestly looks best in the traditional black. What's your name? Where are you from?"

Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:20 am
Profile YIM

She took a moment to answer, looking at Isabel, then flushed as she looked Karen up and down. "Sorry... um, I was just borrowing it. I was having a swim... I'm going to Shokushu campus? I think you've heard a bit? A current took me out here..." She tried NOT to think about her other whimsical questions, like what would suit Karen better in garb, or why things here were so strange.

Again though, she did ask. "Can I ask... what... is with this place?" She tensed a little, looking at Maribel briefly before she gazes intently in Isabel's eyes. Karen's eyes, passionate and stern, were seeking out Isabel, trying to see if she was deceptive or wary...

Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:30 am

As soon as the word Shokushu was mentioned the gaggle of women surrounding Karen erupted into a frenzy of murmuring.
"A Shokushu student?" someone exclaimed excitedly. Another girl, close at hand, nodded.
"I used to go there..."
"I've heard that...well..." Commentary of such a sort spawned riotously between the girls, until Maribel stood up from her perch with hands on her hips. Her stern posture convinced the assembly to hush, and a resounding silence was left in the wake of the disorder. Isabel smiled gratefully up at the lady, and received a polite nod in turn before Maribel sat back down.

Isabel refocused her attention on Karen, putting a finger to her chin.
"Well, for that question....I think the owner of the island would be in a better position to tell you. Honestly, all the way from Shokushu. My, that must have been a terrible current to pull you so far." Isabel's face softened sympathetically. The reaction of the crowd, on the other hand, was tense. Women fidgeted in their risque apparel, trading secretive glances. Many regarded Karen with obvious apprehension or even pity. Abruptly there was a hand encircling Karen's arm, squeezing gently.
"You should have run." a soft, familiar female voice whispered into her ear. Then the touch vanished and she heard the sounds of the speaker slipping back into the throng.

Meanwhile, Isabel leaned back and drew a comb from a gilt case resting at her feet, which she absently extended to the closest maid. The maid took the comb and daintily climbed the carriage steps, taking a kneeling position upon the seat as she began to carefully brush Isabel's hair.

"The rest of you, disperse. You're frightening the poor girl for no good reason. Those Chosen, come up as before." Isabel beckoned to Karen with a finger as the girls who had been riding the carriage reassumed their positions on it, flashing their flesh judiciously as they took seats. "We were all on our way to meet her, why don't you come along? You never did tell me your name."

Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:53 am
Profile YIM

Karen visibly trembled a bit, her generous curves swelling again as she breathed in sharply. The touch caused her eyes to widen, and she gazed at Isabel with a mix of fear and anger. "...don't... touch me... like that." She said quietly, in a growl.

She had a bad feeling, a really bad feeling. The sight of the girls 'chosen' showing themselves so generously didn't comfort her in the slightest. "...my name is Karen. I'll be heading back to campus now." Karen didn't budge for the carriage, now glaring openly at the noble-like woman. She stood as tall and proud as she could manage, letting her weight settle and standing like an implacable mountain before the gathered girls. And come hell or high water, she'd pound them all senseless if she had to... and she sure as hell was letting them know it. With any luck, they'd even believe it...

Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:05 am

Isabel raised her eyebrows, her face going white. She clenches her teeth, and snaps her fingers at the other girls, who had not quite dispersed. Immediately the girls seize her, and upon Isabel's signal, bring her forth. Karen struggles but the might of one, especially one injured, do not compare to the might of many. She is set before the offended woman. Isabel draws back a hand as if to strike Karen, biting down on her lip so hard she draws blood. But the upraised palm never swings. Instead, Isabel drops her hand into her lap and squeezes her hands together, silently glaring at the impertinent stranger. Maribel too appears angered, and she speaks coldly.

"Good luck then girl. I hope you drown if you try it. What makes you think you can fight the currents? But by all means go. But remember that mansion over there. If you get some sense into that skull of yours, you'll go there and ask our Mistress for help leaving. But you're going to have to walk." The horses rear and set off, and the carriage races forward, kicking up debris. Karen finds, unexpectedly, that she is free. The other girls stare at her quietly, but begin to shuffle their respective ways back to the village.

Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:32 am
Profile YIM

Karen breathes in sharply as she's forced forwards and down. She waits, glaring up at her as Isabel struggles with the urge to slap her. She wasn't worried about that so much... she had other things to worry about. Like what she'd do next.

It was surprising to her, then, that she was let free. Her black hair spilled around her knees, she slowly, shakily rose up. The dark curtain slid across her breasts, then was brushed back behind her shoulders again. And Karen breathed in sharply, standing high again and glaring off at the carriage.

But that only lasted a second; she slumped again and sighed. Frankly... Isabel was right. She breathed out a sigh, eyes half-closing, and then searched for something she could use as a walking stick. She may have been foolish, but she was stubborn as hell... usually one of her good qualities. She'd walk all that way, just to prove that she could.

Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:42 am

Eventually all of Karen's female attendants found other places to be, drifting off one by one as Karen was left to ponder her choices. The mansion was the only option, it appeared. She had just gotten it into her mind to set off, and had selected a convenient stick for the purpose, when she noticed that one of the women hadn't left the premises. The woman stood in place, not more than a few paces away, her crimson maid's uniform rustling in the breeze. It was Alice. Without a word, Alice fell into step beside Karen. Together the two women traveled along the road in their flouncing dresses, hampered by the playful wind. For some distance they continued, until the faraway mansion had grown substantially larger and the individual patterns in the ivy could be made out. Progress was difficult, uphill all the way. Eventually Alice halted, eyes downcast.

"So. You didn't run away." She spoke plainly. She gripped her dress in both hands, lips trembling. "I told you to get out, but you didn't listen. And now you're going to go meet her!" A tear slipped, unbidden, down the beautiful maiden's cheek. "Well go ahead, I don't care!" she shouted, stamping her foot. Alice then fled back down the road, wiping at her face with her sleeves, hair flying back behind her.

Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:08 am
Profile YIM

Karen's eyes found Alice, standing there quietly. She started on, seeing her join next to her in her self-made 'quest' silently. Thoughts, words, questions weighed on her mind, but she couldn't find herself asking them. And so she walked, on until she could see her ultimate destination.

Sweating, leaning hard on the stick now, she looked tiredly at the place, then turned to give Alice a triumphant smile. The reception she got in return made her blink. Watching her fleeing off in amazement, Karen hesitated before finally shouting out!

"Wait, wait! Please...! What's going on with this place?!" She staggered back the way she came, trying to run her down. But her tired body just stumbled along weakly, her breasts quivering in the restraints in the dress, the woman pale and exhausted as she moves along.

Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next