View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 3:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 The Simple Things in Life...(Antipode) 

Post The Simple Things in Life...(Antipode)
A contented feeling rest in Katarina's heart. Ever since coming here she had felt exhausted almost all the time and she couldn't quite remember why. The strangest dreams had taken hold almost regularly too. With a slight huff she smiled again, living in the moment as it was called, she was greatly looking forward to a piping hot shower. One of the few things she really enjoyed in life was a good, long shower, and that was why she'd decided to come in the middle of a week night. As she'd expected the showers were vacant, and that was perfect. Katarina walked to the nearest shower stall, instinctively pulled the curtain across the entry way and turned the water up, high. It took a few moments of adjusting before she finally hit the perfect temperature, and by then her skin had developed a lightly red sheen to it. Katarina stood directly in the water's path, lifting her arms over her head and running her fingers through her hair. The water made something of a slight slapping sound as it pounded down on her chest and trickled down her bare legs. She remained like that for some time turning slightly before the spray to get her entire chest soaked in the warm water.

We do not go towards the light, we slide from it. We go to chaos. We go to death and death's heaven.

Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:31 am

Post Re: The Simple Things in Life...(Antipode)
Antipode was wandering through the dorms this evening. As the many other times, it was perhaps the most perfect place to find a girl of sufficient interest... and this time, what he found surprised him.

It was little Katarina, completely alone this time. She was in a shower stall, without anyone else around her. He decided, it was time to seize the moment. Tentacles blocked the entrances, and made the entire area secure, while Antipode prepared to speak to her. He waited only long enough to make sure that things were secure.

Then, a very familiar voice would appear in her mind.

Hello, Katarina. Funny meeting you here.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:47 am
Profile YIM

Katarina had been enjoying the water pounding on her back when a voice that was most definitely not her own emerged from her mind. "Hello, Katarina. Funny meeting you here." it held no malice, rather it seemed genuinely happy. That did little, however, to blunt the shock she received, because she jumped as soon as it had spoke. Immediately her eyes wandered around, seeing nothing in the stall she pulled the curtain aside and stuck her head out, looking both ways. Steam billowed out around her face as she looked about. 'Wait...' she thought, 'I know this voice....' she shuddered, memories of the dinner incident flooding back to mind. "What...what else do you want from me?" she called out, forgetting he could just read her mind.

We do not go towards the light, we slide from it. We go to chaos. We go to death and death's heaven.

Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:03 am

Antipode noticed she seemed upset, at first not comprehending, then recognizing the voice. And soon it was clear she did in fact remember everything. Good. Now, of course, the situation was quite different... she was alone, now, and in a... very, very personal position.

The monster once again spoke into her mind. As always, no sounds were actually made. Only the voice was there, with nothing to have created it. But he was still rather pleased, and even with her cool response, he continued on without either malice or disappointment.

I'm glad you remember me, Katarina. It's been awhile, hasn't it? I suppose you could say what I wanted really hasn't changed... last time, though, you were so good, that I'm pleased to have run into you again. Perhaps it was the fact that you had been holding back so much, that allowed you to enjoy yourself so completely. Have you spoken to Mercy since then, I wonder?

He was... quite the chatterbox, wasn't he?

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:20 am
Profile YIM

At that, her cool front dropped. She hadn't really spoken to Mercy since and though she'd wanted to it had been....discomforting to consider. Slowly, she retreated back into the shower stall, no longer finding solace in the warmth, but rather feeling trapped. His desire had not changed...she knew inside exactly what that meant, though she wasn't keen to face it quite yet. The act itself was not something she necessarily feared, to the contrary she had been driven to complete ecstasy in their last meeting. Rather, it was the feeling left afterwards, the inexplicable 'dirty' feeling she had after realizing she had been used as a plaything by a dastardly alien creature...and had enjoyed it.

Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:31 am

Oh, come now. It wasn't quite like that. I wasn't just using you as a plaything... you're a human being, for what that's worth, and you aren't without worth. Certainly not to me. After all... if I didn't like you, and enjoy your company, I wouldn't have come bothering you again.

Was he really thinking this would work, or that it would help? He seemed to, and his honesty was quite clear. The words continued inside her mind, though tentacles didn't appear to her quite yet. But as she almost certainly knew, that meant nothing. They appeared from nowhere before... they could do so again here. And this time, she wore nothing, was trapped in a shower stall.

In fact... he wouldn't even let her out now. Tendrils were at the opening of the stall. Why not leave her in such a pleasant place, where she would experience that improved tactile experience in addition to what he was going to do to her?

Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:39 am
Profile YIM

She didn't agree with his assessment of the situation, at least the way he saw it. He enjoyed her company because he was getting something...in the case of the last time, lots of things out of her. Katarina remembered vividly that he gained pleasure from her own, and in that case she was worth revisiting because she served a purpose to his ends. At that thought she could only frown, most of her mind had very little desire to suffer victim to another of his 'visitations'. Without further thought she pulled the stall's curtain aside, intent on at least attempting to flee. Instead she was immediately confronted by a number of tentacles spread across the door in a somewhat ironic jail cell pattern. She began shaking her head and muttered, "No...no not again."

Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:57 am

Antipode realized then that his words weren't working. She didn't seem to care, and he realized he needed to at least say something that would calm her better than he had already said.

I'm sorry, but doesn't everybody enjoy the company of others for similarly selfish reasons? I won't pretend this is some happy thing... but, at least don't panic. I won't harm you... and this time, you'll be able to feel everything in privacy.

The tendrils would hold her inside the shower, and she'd be pushed slightly back. Tendrils wrapped then around her arms, pulling her back under the comfortably warm water.

Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:08 am
Profile YIM

Don't panic he said. She was about to be ravaged by god knows how many tentacles for a second time, and he says not to panic. Her eyes only caught a glimpse of his snaking tentacles in the steam filled stall just before they'd wrapped about her wrists. He pulled her, gently, though with enough force to make it clear she didn't have a choice in the matter, back into the water, any comfort and joy she'd found in the water before lost to her now. She closed her eyes to avoid the water splattering against her chest as his tendrils pulled her arms up and away from her body. Instinctively she tried to twist and pull free, but these were half-hearted efforts, she knew it was already too late to affect an escape.

Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:15 am

Well. He decided it was time to break some of her negative feelings... and he knew just the trick. He delved into her mind, then, and began to sift through her thoughts and memories. He intended, just a bit, to do something he hadn't done last time. A trick he'd learned through several uses... what he found, after awhile, were memories. Feelings. Fantasies. It was time to pull them out, time to bring about arousal through a pure mental assault.

At first, memories would begin to flash behind her eyes. Little ones, that felt as real as if they were happening right then. Moments of pleasure... moments of arousal, memories of feelings and emotions, primarily horniness and frustration. Then came more images, several fantasies crossed in front of her eyes, slowly slipping across, feeling, for the first time, as if they were really happening, really occuring to her, in just the way she would have imagined them.

It was a sudden, direct, and rather hasty blitz, but he wanted to see just what would happen... what was she feeling, what had she fantasized about? He'd pull it up... manipulate her mental force, just to bring her pleasure, even before he began touching her.

Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:22 am
Profile YIM

Katarina suddenly became acutely aware of the water pounding lightly across her chest. Short memories flashed through her active train of thought, as he'd set, mostly focused on arousal and frustration. Though there were no specific memories present long enough to latch onto, the combination did its job. Struggling to remain somewhat composed, Katarina tried to hide the sharp pink crowns atop her breasts from the water, each droplet that landed too close to the mark was beginning to send shocks through the rest of her body. She tried to counter, focusing on stupid things, things not related to the arousal he was aiming for, at one point trying to count the tiles on the wall in front of her. Anything to keep from giving in again.

Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:23 am

So, she was fighting! He was impressed. It was almost as if she knew that these thoughts were his doing, and so she was resisting with all her might. If that was true, and it probably was, he understood, but more importantly, was pleased by her spirit. She really did seem not to like the fact that he was there again, even if he'd been incredibly gentle, as far as the horrible monsters on this island were concerned.

Still, it was clear she wouldn't give in willingly. However, it was also clear that for all her fighting, arousal was beginning to... if not overtake her, at least to make things more difficult. She might think all she could... but the tentacles soon moved, wrapping around her wrists and arms, pulling them, then, above her head.

The goal here was to expose her breasts. And other tentacles pushed her farther... letting the warm, comfortable drops fall upon those now sensitive nipples of hers. Their electric shocks wouldn't be stopped by anything now. Of course, that wasn't the only thing... the tips of numerous tentacles began moving against her skin. Her sides, her back, her ass, her stomach, even neck and ears were all assaulted by wandering, finger-like tendrils.

He wasn't going to let her fight it. Not if he could help it.

Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:31 am
Profile YIM

Katarina knew she was fighting a losing battle, struggling to count the tiles on the wall in front of her. "Ah...no, don't do..." a pitiful plea escaped her lips as he pulled her arms above her head and ended in a muffled cry as he pushed her directly into the stream. Her body writhed under the water's assault, struggling to get out of the water's torturous blast. When the array of new sensations all over her body began, however, her knees buckled as she let out a gentle moan. Her mind, drowning in a storm of bodily pleasure gave its last defence idea, and she bit down on her lower lip, hard. Hopefully the pain would draw off some of the fire he was stoking inside.

Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:49 pm

even with that bit of pain, Antipode figured that it wouldn't be enough. Especially as, suddenly, several slender tendrils slipped around her breasts, winding first once, then a second time, around the fleshy orbs. They began to squeeze and massage her breasts, and moved them around, like skilled hands massaging her.

The tips, then, began tracing around her aureoles, teasing, rubbing, pressing into them. They were incredibly thin, teasing her sensitive flesh before carefully, gently wrapping around her nipples, beginning to pull and rub those sensitive nubs.

Antipode intended to torment her with pleasure... push her with as much of it as he could. And he'd succeed, in the end, regardless of her fighting.

Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:54 am
Profile YIM

Katarina snapped her eyes shut and bit back a cry when he began to fondle her breasts, it was beginning to seem that the more she tried to resist, the more her body yearned. The thread-like tentacles that laced around her nipples brought forth the cry she'd held back only a second before. The panic stage set in as she writhed and struggled against the alien's grasp, fighting hard to keep down the desire welling within. Were it not for the running shower, her damp lower lips would be readily apparent. Each little tug, gentle push, every little thing he did drove her closer to inevitable madness, though, she wasn't there yet.

Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next