View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Exploring A Spring (For KouzaKai) 

Post Re: Exploring A Spring (For KouzaKai)
The first act.

Kouzakai worked her body the way a virtuoso works his instrument, or in such a case, the way a conductor conducts his orchestra. It wasn't difficult, actually, since his knowledge of the female body and the psyche was profound. He knew however strict their resolve was, they would give in once reason started to crumble away, and all that was left was human nature. It mattered not whether the person giving them the pleasure they so craved for was not human, just as long as it could give them what they needed.

More importantly, this 'thing' could give her so much more than what she needed right now.

Though he recognized her actions as somewhat familiar, the sounds and the words she uttered were not. She was akin to a virginal damsel, seemingly so confused of her surroundings and what was happening to her body. So out of place from what she appeared to be earlier, scholarly and educated. So it seemed that people who were smart weren't as smart as some might perceive them to be when faced with such...fortuitous rapture.

Kouzakai continued to trace his tongue until her arching body provided him with what he had wanted to taste, to feel against his tongue. He did not even need to move his tongue forward; just be at the right place, and soon enough he could feel the tip of one of her nubs brush against his tongue. That was something, and sure enough the sensations of the action and the feelings combined to produce a most melodious, and somewhat erotic, fandango.

" So it seems..." he said, muffled, " That you like this sort of thing, though you do not know what it is, hmmm?"

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:52 am
Profile YIM

The first act.

Kouzakai worked her body the way a virtuoso works his instrument, or in such a case, the way a conductor conducts his orchestra. It wasn't difficult, actually, since his knowledge of the female body and the psyche was profound. He knew however strict their resolve was, they would give in once reason started to crumble away, and all that was left was human nature. It mattered not whether the person giving them the pleasure they so craved for was not human, just as long as it could give them what they needed.

More importantly, this 'thing' could give her so much more than what she needed right now.

Though he recognized her actions as somewhat familiar, the sounds and the words she uttered were not. She was akin to a virginal damsel, seemingly so confused of her surroundings and what was happening to her body. So out of place from what she appeared to be earlier, scholarly and educated. So it seemed that people who were smart weren't as smart as some might perceive them to be when faced with such...fortuitous rapture.

Kouzakai continued to trace his tongue until her arching body provided him with what he had wanted to taste, to feel against his tongue. He did not even need to move his tongue forward; just be at the right place, and soon enough he could feel the tip of one of her nubs brush against his tongue. That was something, and sure enough the sensations of the action and the feelings combined to produce a most melodious, and somewhat erotic, fandango.

" So it seems..." he said, muffled, " That you like this sort of thing, though you do not know what it is, hmmm?"

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:42 am
Profile YIM

((Sorry about that! I finally see this post...))

Saira was, now, looking down in shock, as she felt the tongue slowly, inexorably move down. Time, in fact, seemed to slow down as she felt its slipperiness creep to her neck - eliciting a yelp! Then as it slowly worked its way further down, tickling, tingling ever softly... until it reached a nipple, leading to a rolling moaning sound.

The moaning, though, was interrupted by the girl, even in her heaving, her gyrations, her squirms - noticing a question. Her breathing was labored and interrupted, but she tried to respond!

"I-I... I know... thi-oh is... something like sex... but - aaaahhh - I c-can't call this... ah-ah-ahnatural..."

Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:07 pm

The second act.

All conciertos have the opening salve, where they do a sort of preview into what will happen later on. This was done in order to get the people interested, to get their attention, and frankly just to get them excited. Sometimes this is a success...sometimes, it isn't. But just to do this prepares the audience for a blast of some proportion.

Kouzakai stopped what he was doing and carried her off into a spot near the edge of the forest, a clearing where they were still somehow near the pool, yet secluded. The only things left near the spring was Saira's clothes, her bag, and other things.

Kouzakai sat down onto the grass, and grabbed Saira back to him once he was sitting down. She landed onto his lap, and that was the only time when he released her ankle, waiting for her to escape...strangely enough, she stayed docile.

HIs hands moved up to where her top was, and cupped around her breasts. He felt her quake as he did that, like his hands were ice that suddenly touched her skin on a warm, sunny day. He liked to feel that, and then hear it followed by a very sultry moan...and a sultry voice.

" Unnatural, to say the least, but effective." Kouzakai said with a smile. " Admit it...you want this as much as I do, and..."

He began tweaking her nipples, even as one hand of his ventured forth, traveling over her flat stomach...

" ...besides, it seems this would be a more better...recreation...although surely you would not get any...rest..."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:09 am
Profile YIM

Saira looked down with a troubled expression, peering at the body she was now sitting on. It... between the hands touching, caressing, moving over her body and this... the girl shivered. Was it in disgust? Maybe. In fear? Definitely. But in arousal?... ...Possible...

But if Saira were to consciously consider arousal, she'd be ashamed of herself. Even now, her caramel-skinned face was intruded upon by the redness of a blush, as she turned her gaze upwards, to the face of this creature.

"B-but I don't... It... It's just a physical r-rea...ction. I..."

The pause was lengthened, as the girl blinked, distracted by Kouzakai's ministrations. A look of doubt started to mix with the troubled, blushing expression she already had.

"...don't kn-know..."

Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:55 pm

The third act.

A masterful conductor would slowly build up the drum lines and the strings around to drive the concierto into an overture, and then he would up and leave the audience wanting for more before he goes into the fourth.

This was Kouzakai in his most finest, trying to convince a girl against her will by making her actions go against her words. That passage struck him the most the first time he saw it...actions spoke louder than words, it said...and he would most surely make it happen so. Her mouth may say no, but her body says otherwise.

And to silence her objections, Kouzakai looked at her while she looked up at him...and in an effort to surprise, kisses her on the mouth, one wet, passionate kiss which threatened to encompass her entire mouth. After all, he wasn't human, and there was so much more he can do than the average homo sapien male.

His tongue encompassed hers, playing around with it, looping around it and making her echo out loud, incoherent noises of arousal, betrayal, resistance...and lust.

Surely lust was already in the mix, this early...

And so Kouzakai, with his hands already on her chest, decided to let his tentacles join in the collective effort, the silhouette of both of them etched against the rising moon. The image looked as if it was a sculpture out of the temples of Neptune in their domed cities.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:33 am
Profile YIM

Shock reigned supreme, as the deep kiss completely wronged her expectations. This, the first kiss, was the province of romance! Of the one she ostensibly loved! This... this creature conducted itself almost romantically, and while it disgusted Saira, it surprised her so far that she actually got distracted by her previous thoughts, and actually returned the kiss, her much smaller tongue tentatively, unconsciously dancing back.

The conscious mind stopped her in a single pause, asking what she was doing. Even in the throes of her little gasps and shivers as the tentacles intensified the pleasure on her chest, it asked. Why was she letting herself get swept up in this thing's advances? She chided herself mentally, realizing just how naive she must be! But... yet... Even this realization, this self-aware acknowledgement of why she was out of her own control couldn't bring her back. She still felt the doubt over what to feel, as she was educated in how sex really felt by a... a...

...A romantic monster?!

Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:31 am

Romance was hardly the word to describe it, but he guessed it was due to the naivette nature of the girl.

Kouzakai's kiss was long, wet, and very visible of the need it tried to make feel. The night embraced them both, making the forest seem alive with the onset of jealous, yellow eyes, dozens upon dozens of them. They were of various sizes, belonging to different owners, and only Kouzakai seemed to know of their existence...by far, the girl was too pre-occupied to even care for such trivial things, and the only thing that mattered now was the questions and answers running through her confused mind.

That question was, did she really enjoy this?

The masterful conductor was here...he was playing his instrument with such grace that it left the instrument with, no doubt, senseless enjoyment. She was putty in his hands; and he was masterful in the touches, caresses, and kisses that sent her on the illusory thought that maybe this monster was after romance after all, when in fact, all this gentleness was just a ruse to get her guard down.

Kouzakai continued his lip service to her neck, making her head tilt in different directions as he meant to taste her skin. Salty, and yet, sweet. She was quite the delectable dish, and as usual, she tasted unique. Such a rare meal...a scholastic one at that.

His cock was growing hard now, raring to get out of the scale covering it...and show itself to the world.

This night was the monster's night, and this concerto was his to control and finish as he pleased, when he pleased.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:29 pm
Profile YIM

It was strange, really. The intense pleasure Saira felt from the hands on her breasts, the strange - yet also pleasurable - feeling of many tentacles all over her body - was yet different from what KouzaKai was bringing her now. The kiss on her neck, the long, wet kiss on her neck was... almost electric, a powerful and surprising feeling that lacked the pure, almost luxuriant pleasure of everything else so far...

...but was strangely overwhelming enough to make her eyes widen and her mouth scream litanies of yelps and cries, as her body shook. It was making it hard to think, making her skin crawl, it was consuming Saira's attention entirely. And this left her rather distracted for what might happen next...

Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:06 am

Distraction. It can either be your friend, or your downfall.

Distraction can be dangerous at times, and right now, with the girl in the arms of a vile monster who wanted nothing but to coax out every available sound and sight from her, distraction was the biggest single misfortune that had ever befallen her on this night, a night different from all nights.

Kouzakai had changed almost everything that can be seen by the naked eye. Right now, the girl's image was far from being scholarly, what with her almost naked and everything exposed to the light of the pale, sickly moonlight. Eyes in the forest grew envious and dangerously hungry...

Not that they could fight the alpha male now owning her, but they could try later. For now, they could only watch.

Kouzakai moved her a little bit upward, using one of his arms as his other hand focused on bringing one of her tits up to his mouth level. A short push upward, and Kouzakai began hungrily licking around her caramel mountain, the skin of her nipples darkening more as blood started to rush into them. Kouzakai smiled.

This light caramel colored beauty was an image in the moonlight, with her back almost arching...now that she could not deny. And her bikini almost wetting nastily. She could not turn back anymore...she was more harlot now, than scholar. Kouzakai had won briefly.

Tentacles began to give her something to ride on, as they raced to provied her downy mound with something to brush against. Her taste was intoxicating; her moans were fuel for his lust. Kouzakai could not believe his luck.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:24 am
Profile YIM

With a whipping motion, damp tresses of black hair swung back to match the suddenly-arching body of the Egyptian girl, as she shook from Kouzakai's ministrations. Saira's voice shifted intonation, gaining more of a staccato, higher-pitched quality as small ripples of pleasure came through and started a breath again before any one moan could finish. More than htat, the girl was rocking back and forth, though once she was lifted up, it looked more like a sort of subtle twitch...

...But that changed when the tentacles moved below, to massage her mound. Saira twitched a lot harder, and opened her eyes for the first time in a few minutes now. Those eyes were wide, too, as the sensations granted by the tentacles served to remind her of where they - or something else - could be going next. Alarm returned, though a pitiful shadow of it. Saira's mind was still drunk on pleasure and misformed ideas, her response ending up confused between desire and fear. The girl's body twitched against the arm holding her up, moans mixing in with slight whimpers of fear and realization...

Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:06 pm

A macabre picture of desire was painted before hungry eyes, as the monster hungrily took in his fair share of tender breast flesh.

Kouzakai took delight in seeing the girl's nipples harden, as he has more of something to bite on, to suck, lick, and whatnot. He had been so hungry during the day, and now that the opportunity presented itself, he would not deny himself of such a treat. Such a succulent, tender treat.

Kouzakai licked it first, wrapping his tongue around it and pulling it. It bounced in the air, before bouncing back down, in which Kouzakai caught it with his mouth and began sucking on the teat.

Tentacles aided in the process of taking her bottom off, after which Kouzakai made use of his tentacles to more effect. Kouzakai felt her warm, wet womanhood, dripping as it is with her nectar which he had sought to feel after a long time of looking at her swim at the lagoon. Sticky, wet, nasty liquid hung on his tentacle right after it made contact with her tender pussy skin, revealing that she had been wet for quite some time, and that she was turned on beyond doubt.

Kouzakai smiled leeringly. She had failed, after all.

" Well now, Missy..." he spoke, with a certain air of excitement, " Looks like your body agrees with me quite well."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:46 am
Profile YIM

Saira blinked her eyes, as if to dispel what was around her, what she was looking at. A look of doubt, weakened as it was by the continued attentions to her breasts, starred back at Kouzakai.

"D... Ah... Does it matter? You're... Ohhh... taking th-th-ah... Taking this on your own, it isn't... Nnnng... relevant whethe... whether or not I want it..."

Smooth hips moved, and Saira's legs slid on whatever part of Kouzakai they could, as the tentacles began rubbing around her labia, and all through her crotch. The subtle touch of flexible, alien appendages massaging her with her own juices sent a shiver up Saira's body, as the girl shook from both the actual contact, and the confused dread of what she knew he was planning... sometime.

Saira was getting the impression that she was being toyed with, not just bodily. Maybe the surprise had worn off enough for her to make sense of things? Maybe she made a lucky guess between throes of pleasure? But either way, the Egyptian began to realize that Kouzakai wanted to watch her squirm mentally as well...

Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:05 pm

" Nothing is more...energizing that hearing your quarry submit to your demands." Kouzakai said, relishing every moan and groan he coaxed out of the girl.

Making the most out of his special heritage, having a mouth that quite resembles a fish and hus, is as wide as heck, Kouzakai slowly goads her nipples to harden by licking at them with a mix of ferocity and gentleness. Once he felt them harden, he slowly unhinges his jaw, and accomodated one of her tits into his mouth, sucking on it like a candy.

He slowly draws her closer in, opening her legs wider so that she could feel the head of his monster while it slowly peers out of the scale that was covering it. No he did not want her to only be submissive...he was making her want it, want it so bad that she would have to beg for it. This monster was relentless in pusuing that end.

Kouzakai looked at her face, and looked at it changing, smiling and feeling more powerful than ever.

His tentacles became naughtier than ever, feeling her juices flow out even more from inside of her. Her honey mound, her labia, and everything else down-under glowed in the moonlight, wet with her arousal and was being coated with that by the monster's tentacles.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:06 am
Profile YIM

Saira gritted her teeth and just refused to speak, again starting to understand the mindgames being played. But... this was starting to be too much to simple hold back and bear, as the unexpected engulfing of one of her breasts widened her eyes and elicited a surprised gasp! Then, on top of that, the tentacles got busier, and she could feel the slimy lengths of them flicking, rubbing all over her lower lips, renewing the twitches and quivers of pleasure even more.

The girl was slowly but surely beginning to feel the rhythm of ecstasy that Kouzakai was trying to instill in her, and it was getting harder to concentrate. Her mind would wander and thoughts wouldn't focus, while at the same time her body would move more and more uncontrollably. And parts of her did like this... this strange, physical joy. Saira was left in conflict, moaning pitifully as she struggled between her body's reflexive want for more and her mind's shock, terror, and disgust.

Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next