View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 5:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The Song (Katarina) 

Post Re: The Song (Katarina)
Katarina smiled slightly, she did feel a lot better than she had a few moments ago. That some supernatural ability of his was the primary cause never crossed her mind, good music always made her feel better. "Well...Professor or...what ever would be your appropriate title, I've dallied long enough...plenty left to explore before I have to begin coursework in earnest." she offered a slight bow before taking a knee to carefully pack the violin back in its case. Inexperienced with men, a smirk crossed her face, but not with music.

We do not go towards the light, we slide from it. We go to chaos. We go to death and death's heaven.

Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:10 pm

I smile back at her as I kneel down and put my hand ontop of hers as she puts the violin away to stop her as I look directly into her eyes. "What's the rush, you have the entire school year and the other years to explore. Why not stay and chat." I tell her as the effects of the music still were with her as the touch of my hand would make her skin flutter at the very least, as the song was one of mating and birth, thus a love song if you will as the others that joined in the song would fill bonded, a love for the person who played the core of it.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:24 pm

"What's the rush, you have the entire school year and the other years to explore. Why not stay and chat." Katarina's heart fluttered as his eyes bore down on hers. For a moment her lips trembled as her heart wavered. What was this feeling? Logic battled the effects of his entrancement in her mind as she stood paralysed in that moment, her eyes locked with his. After a moment of silence she blinked and logic triumphed, though her heart still ached for some reason she couldn't explain. "Please let go of my hand..." she tried to speak calmly, though her voice still came out uneasy.

We do not go towards the light, we slide from it. We go to chaos. We go to death and death's heaven.

Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:08 am

I merely smile lightly as I slowly remove my hand. "Very well. I'll let you be then. It's just so rare I find someone with such a beauitiful aura around them. I was hoping to exchange some more melodies." I tell her as I simply shrug and sit back on the stump. You couldn't hook the fish with too agressive bait, sometimes you needed to let the lure sparkle before the fish before reeling them in.

Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:41 am

Beautiful aura? What had he meant by that, she wondered. Her logic was quickly eroding under the battering sea of her magically altered emotions and her own natural curiosity. Finally she relented to her heart's content and she decided to remain, at least for a little while longer. She'd get back at him though, a slight smile formed on her lips as she pulled her violin up to her shoulder. With a cursory look towards him she broke into Bach's Watchet auf, wondering if he knew the piece.

Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:04 am

"Ah Bach. He always did have good music." I tell her as I raise my intrusment and join her in the tones of the music letting them flow out with her as I join her violin as this would really be better with more intrusments I thought as I play the piece to it's conclusion with her as I then smile at her. "Hmmm, I didn't think many people of your age were still intreasted in the classics." I tell her.

Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:43 am

"You've never met a music major then." she offered a slight smirk with the response. Conflicting feelings fought within her, on one hand she didn't like him for word play, but the other....the other hand she couldn't explain, she just wanted to be around him. When their eyes met her heart jumped and she couldn't help but turn away slightly, rosy pink on her cheeks. This was more discomforting than anything to her, "Um...I really should be on my way now..." she spoke sheepishly.

Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:21 pm

I smile. She really was clueless around guys, it just made me want to have her more, but back to that fish annallogy. I smile at her and move towards her as she says this as I then move my hand through her long brown hair. "Well if you must go, then you have to go, but lets meet up again. I can already feel our hearts connected through this music." I tell her as I stare into your eyes as I pet you.

Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:21 pm

A knot welled up in Katarina's stomach as he ran his hand through her hair. Emotions...weren't sure what she wanted, but they were pretty sure he had it. Logic continued to scream, though it was fading quickly. "Well if you must go, then you have to go, but lets meet up again. I can already feel our hearts connected through this music." What was so depressing about those words? Her lips trembled slightly as indecision racked her mind. The spell and his charm had sunk their claws into her. This was obvious when she put a hand tentatively on his shoulder. "I...I could stay..." she fumbled the words, crimson filling her cheeks as she averted her eyes, astounded by her own forward behaviour.

Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:31 am

I smirk at that lightly. "Well, if you wish to, we could chat, or I could take you to the cafetria where we could chat over a meal." I offer her as my hand still rests on her shoulder as I smile big at her starting at her.

Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:12 am

Was this some kind of tease? Katarina blushed furiously again, in the theatre or cinema he'd have acted on her subtle hints by now. His words rang true in her mind again, she really was pitifully inexperienced with men. At this point her body was starting to show signs of the feelings within. Her heart rate increased as her nose filled with his scent, a scent that screamed man with all of its intricacies. "I...um..." her mind fell further behind her heart before she rose to her tip-toes without warning and planted a firm kiss on his lips.

Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:47 am

I was suprised... She seemed like a shy girl, one who knew so little of men, so I didn't want to scare her off by being too agressive, such actions despite my magical influence could still make a girl uneasy, but here she was kissing me as she felt my hesation, my suprise through my lips. I thought she surely would start to doubt herself, was she too forward and all that stuff.

So I remedied that as she felt my arms wrap around her frame pulling her tightly against me as I then kiss her back deeply, holding her lovely frame to mine as I hold that kiss for as long as she was comfrotable with it, pushing her lungs to there limits.

Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:01 am

She broke the kiss slowly, proverbial sparks had flown within and it was, as he'd guessed in mind, brought her logic back. Fighting down her fluttering heart, she put her arms gently between them and shook her head. "No...no no, this isn't me...something isn't right here." she looked down as she spoke, shaking her head.

Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:16 am

I smile at her as I still hold her close though as she feels my muscular chest against her ample breasts as I then start to move my fingertips through her hair. "What's wrong with this. Your the one who kissed me." I tell her with a smile. "I wanted to do it myself, but I didn't want to scare you. Your a very beautiful girl, there's nothing wrong with being attracted to a guy." I tell her.

Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:21 am

"No...no something is definitely wrong here." she declared, her mind struggling to find something, anything to grab hold of. This was so unlike her...she was never this forward, in anything she did. "I...I should really go now." she stated, the certainty of her declaration obvious in her tone. Whether or not this was 'right', she needed time to cool off.

Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next