View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 11:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Time to Kill (for Tatiana) 

Post Time to Kill (for Tatiana)
The dormitories. Once again, Antipode prowled the halls of this veritable buffet table for his addiction. It was so easy, finding someone to capture here. And it was so lucky, that the walls were soundproofed. Nearly all the time, nobody heard anything, even with the many screams that sometimes occured.

Now, however, the monster was waiting in a hall, waiting for any suitable young woman to enter. Suitable, of course, meant many things to him. Lately, he was more interested in... interaction, at least in part, than just going straight to it. After all, he would have her at his leisure, why not speak of something, or have some kind of intriguing event, happen first?

So, he would wait for now, until a student came. And then he would follow her to her room. And then... well. Things got more interesting after that. They all responded in such idiosyncratic and individual manners!

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:42 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Time to Kill (for Tatiana)
I didn't pay much of any attention to the world round me as I walked holding a book infront of my face through the halls of the dorm. I wore my 'clothes' in the style of the school uniform for the time being, I could change it when I wanted however I wanted really so it didn't bother me much. though after class I did add a bit more length to it.

I approached my dorm door and pushed it open gen tluy before I'd toss my bag down across the room and begin to weave my way to my bed; my floor covered with dozens of high stacks of books, some taller than even my bronzed self. my haven really. in fact even had one er two up to the ceiling I had yet to put away. Im my haste though I probably should have closed the damn door... course me & my book came first and the door sung open some.

Tatiana Azevedo: Bibliophile, Paper mistress & holder of the gift of gab

Raven, magus of life

Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:14 am

Post Re: Time to Kill (for Tatiana)
Antipode, of course, took that opportunity, that short little moment, to send tendrils of himself through the door. She wouldn't notice, but he'd be there, or at least be able to project himself inside of her room now without any trouble, or any difficulty.

As he examined this room from the inside, he found it quite curious, and quite interesting. Books! Books everywhere, those intruiging systems humans used to store easily translatable ideas to be transferred through their visible spectrum of light. It was very interesting, and for someone to have so many, or to have been able to smuggle them all to this island, showed a great dedication to such things.

It was not after much observation that Antipode finally addressed the girl. It was still invisible, but it spoke to her in its accustomed way, direct contact to her mind. She'd find his voice in her mind, without hearing it. Like it was a thought in her mind... but these thoughts were clearly not hers. In a different voice. Using different words. It was... foreign.

All these books! Well, miss, this is a very interesting collection. What's your name, anyway?

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:43 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]