View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 5:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The Song (Katarina) 

Post Re: The Song (Katarina)
I merely smile at her as I continue to move my fingers through her hair as I slowly let go of her. "Well, I would prefer you stay and be true to your feelings rather then your doubts, but I can tell that doing so wouldn't help. But I would like to meet with you again." I tell her.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:47 am

"How...do you know what I'm..." she muttered, cutting herself off. There was something completely unnatural about this man and while she maintained a strong attraction to him she pushed herself away from him slowly. "Something...is definitely off key here." she stated, quickly finishing the packing of her violin.

We do not go towards the light, we slide from it. We go to chaos. We go to death and death's heaven.

Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:00 am

"How do I know, becuase it's written on your face my dear girl." I tell her simply with a smile. "I know people well enough to see it. You merely believe that somethings wrong with me, because I'm so intituave." I tell her.

Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:08 am

"I didn't say something was wrong with you..." her voice withdrawn, embarrassed that he assumed she was accusing him of something. "I meant...something is wrong with me, with this...situation." she finished the sentence as diplomatically as she could, slinging the violin case over her shoulder. Her voice sounded genuinely mournful as she said, "I'm...sorry, but I need to clear my head." she lowered her head and turned, starting to walk back the way she'd come.

We do not go towards the light, we slide from it. We go to chaos. We go to death and death's heaven.

Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:17 am

"Katrina!" I yell out at her as she starts to walk away. "How about we meet here tommorow once you clear your head. How about around 4?" I ask her seeing if I could lure her back or would I have to get agreesive.

Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:29 am

Slowly she shook her head, "Maybe some other time...I'll have class then." That was a convenient excuse really, she would need more time than a day to clear the jumble of conflicting thoughts in her head. "We'll definitely have to meet again sometime though." she said with a wave before taking off into the forest at a jog.

Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:53 pm

I smirk at her as she runs off, action might not be nessecary at this time. She was already hooked. ALl I needed to do was wait until she tires out so I can reel her in as I sit back down and play my intrusment.

Several days went by and I made sure she knew I was around as I give her several chances as I was seen around the campus talking to girls. Tutoring them, some even flirting with me as I seemed not paritucular intreasted, but surely it would get across that being the only guy at school still had me as sought after.

Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:58 am

Katarina went through the next few days, trying to avoid the man who had discomforted her so, though it was largely in vain. He seemed to be everywhere she was, short of the dormitories, and with each passing glance she felt something inside. Was this...love, she wondered? Surely it wasn't supposed to be so discomforting. Eventually though, she tired of the passing glances and growing heat within. Something was definitely off, but she felt equally sure that he held the key. After a week she returned to the spot they'd first met, violin in hand. When she arrived, he wasn't there, so she settled on the stump he had been sitting on when they'd first met and began to play with her instrument. At first she played nothing at all, just random combinations of notes, which eventually developed into a song not many knew.

Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:28 am

I then come to the area about an hour later smiling. "Ah, glad you returned. So were you able to sort things out?" I ask her simply as I smile at her, seeing if the fish was hooked or had it wiggled free.

Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:31 am

Katarina said nothing at first, finishing the piece she was playing through. The initial sight of him had sent another of those strange flutters through her heart and she'd needed a moment to recollect herself. By the time it was completed, she had settled herself. "I...do not think its a good idea to start any sort of...relations at this point in time." she said, sometimes having to work to get the words out, "No matter how much it pains me to say. Never minding that...but you seem to be one of the only men here, and an instructor at that. Any relationship would be terribly improper." Her head shook slightly, the logic of her argument did little to ease the longing in her heart.

Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:57 pm

I smirk at her. To be expected by a miltary girl, calm, cool, in control... mostly I thought as I see her force these words out. Lets see if I can break that control I thought. "I don't care." I tell her softly after she said all that. "Yes I'm the only guy here which means that the girls often flirt and hit on me and yes I sometimes sub for the school, but I am nether a real instructor or intreasted in those other girls. I'm just intreasted in you." I tell her staring deeply at her never looking away to reinforce this.

Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:04 pm

"That doesn't...doesn't mean its any more proper." she blurted out, sticking by her guns. She sat for a moment in the uncomfortable silence that came after her outburst, fidgeting where she sat. It was about then she'd realized exactly what had happened. He'd seduced her...and seduced her really well. Heat rose in her cheeks again upon the realization, throwing into her emotional tumbler annoyance at herself for falling for it.

Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:03 pm

I smirk at her outburst, oh yes, she was hooked and there was no way for her to wiggle off this hook. My hand then touches her check as I felt the roaring heat from it as you feel my carress it. When she looked up I meet her eyes with mine again, my poweful stare looking down into her eyes. Again I speak. "I don't care." I tell her as I then lean in to kiss her.

Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:18 pm

A mumbled phrase escaped Katarina's soft, red lips just before they met with his. The kiss was a much more intimate affair, it seemed at least to her, than the first had. The annoyance and anger she had been throwing about in her head washed away clear as she slowly broke the kiss. No, proper behaviour here was a non-issue. She became acutely aware of his scent, a musky scent that mingled with something a little less familiar. Familiarity though, didn't matter here, she wanted him and that was the end of her logical thought pattern as she put her arms around his huge shoulders and kissed him firmly on the lips again.

Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:44 am

I smirk just before she kissed me again as I let my phermones go out fully, that musky scent she smiled would now affect her even more, turning her need to mate, to love, to have to epic levels as I kiss her back as I hold onto her shapely hips, running my fingers up and down them as I kiss her. Feeding her need, those feelings of want. How far would she go, would she be a rare girl and accept my wolf form. Hmmm, it's happened before I thought as I slip my agile toungue into her mouth swirling it around hers.

Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next