View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:24 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Sever the Memory (Antipode) 

Post Re: Sever the Memory (Antipode)
Well, of course he'd be terrifying. He'd intended on raping her from the beginning, even if he was being uncharacteristically polite about it, even going so far as to help her in various matters as far as he could before doing anything. A combination of the fact that he was a total MONSTER and that she had those memories of other monsters... would naturally make her afraid.

But, Antipode intended to create other feelings in her soon enough. He expected her fear, he expected resistance and disgust. But he had a strong feeling that very soon she'd be enraptured, like an instrument of pleasure he was playing to its very limits. He looked forward to this with an almost rapacious hunger, and several tentacles approached her as she undressed herself. He didn't touch her, even when she was nude, letting her stand there for awhile.

Thank you for doing that. It makes things much easier, and I hate accidentally damaging a girl's clothes. You girls don't seem to appreciate it very much. As for your suggestion, thank you for your concern. You're uneasy, though I hope to help stop that. If you'd like, I could start by bringing up... positive memories of arousal and pleasure, or at least create some sensations or thoughts within you. It might help you overcome negative emotions. Though I won't do so if you tell me not to.

Tendrils approached after she spoke, and several of them began moving around her. She'd begin to feel the tips of several of them, lightly against her skin, slowly wrapping around her waist, lower legs, and other mostly nonsexual areas.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:33 am
Profile YIM

Shai quivered, as the tentacles seemed to inch closer towards her body. The whole scene was so surreal to her. She almost began to experience a sudden impact of claustrophobia, feeling surrounded by so many creatures that she couldn’t possibly hope to survive. The thoughts quickly faded, terror did strange things to the human mind and she began to look into the aspect in a scientific manner.

She gently shut her eyes, ‘listening’ intently to each word the creature told her. He offered positive memories associated with arousal, while she had a few with her first real experience of love she found that it would only bring the pain of his abandonment and eagerness to leave the second he was offered a chance at some hot shot scholarship. Shai gingerly shook her head, her soft locks swishing at the base of her calves. Her eyes peeked open for only a second and quickly closed again when she saw the tendrils looming closer towards her body.

The lack of sound was what really got to Shai in the darkness of her mind. Her ears strained to hear what she knew what coming towards her, but in the end only a deafening silence was about the room, emphasizing the short almost panicked breaths escaping her pale pink lips. Each nerve of her body was piqued, on the verge of anticipation to feel what she knew was coming after her. Inside of her mind, alone she was safe, she knew the creature would be as gentle as his species would allow.

Her back arched unexpectedly as several tentacles began to roam over her body. They gently traced along the small of her back, down her slender arms, over her taught belly. She gasped loudly as the large tentacle coiled around her waist, others joining in to snake lightly around her other limbs. She felt the soft buds against her cream colored skin, trying hard not to think of them as they really were. As she grew accustomed to the feeling her breathing began to steady and she reluctantly allowed her arms to be pulled away from her body. Her breasts bounced freely as her arm was pulled away, her buttersoft, pink nipples responding to the chill in the air, standing erect and hard.

The feeling was pleasant, as the rippled tendrils roamed over her body. It felt almost like being in a hot tub without the water. The hardest part was maintaining the seclusion of darkness, keeping her eyes closed and denying what it was that touched her. She gently tugged at her arms, not feeling much resistance to her tug. Her body swayed gently as the tentacles continued their exploration, her pearl teeth digging into her lower lip. He hadn’t lied, he was making a great effort to make it enjoyable for her, but the constant tug at her mind that she bartered her body for information still made her uneasy and gave her a sick feeling in the pit of her stomach. Better to be taken with gain than without.

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:46 am
Profile YIM

Antipode monitored her thoughts, feelings. Especially her feelings. Enjoyment, visible even with the way she responded to the touches. At first, the touches were gentle, only a few, wrapping around her lower legs, waist, other places. Then, slowly, they moved around her limbs more fully, wrapping carefully around wrists and upper arms, pulling her arms into a new position above her head. It was slow, methodical, with the knowledge of how her body would respond, how she would enjoy it. He really was different than most of them, acting gently, slowly. He really wasn't interested in her displeasure... and would act to stop it.

In that case... I won't. But I can create new ones... or perhaps make you feel, at first, without even touching you. No, you probably won't like that, will you? No, you hate the silence, which is present except for what I say to you. Any particular sounds you'd prefer? Or music, maybe?

The tendrils, however, were no longer completely silent. She could hear them moving against her, now, as well as their slight slithering, not a hiss but a movement, through the air, as they moved around her and against her. As she tugged against the tendrils he started to add more tension. He figured she'd like more complete bondage, so he would give it to her, tendrils moving around her legs now as well as her arms were held close to, but not entirely taught. She could still move and struggle some... but only up to a certain point.

The tips of other tentacles moved against her sides, now, along with her upper arms, upper thighs, lower back and other places. It was as if they were seeking out sensitive spots on her body, and then began to rub them... not tickle them, but more of a sensual massage, an excitement and touch designed to arouse. All through this, he still wasn't touching any of her most sensitive spots. Soon, one of the tendrils, then another, moved to her long hair, lifting it slowly, carefully, to get to her back more easily.

If it helps... I can feel, even from here, a bit of your unease. So I want to say that none of this is your fault at all. Perhaps you'd like me to shut down some of your negative trains of thought for you?

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:00 am
Profile YIM

Shai almost thought it comical when she heard the offer for music. Could he really do that? Immediately after the response she could hear the slithering tentacles as they began to envelop her body. Her gentle tug at her arms was met with more resistance, she already knew she wouldn’t be able to get away even if she tried. She exhaled deeply as memories of Josh came flooding back to her mind.

The tendrils seemed to know all the perfect places to touch, each appendage prodding and gently massaging her flesh. She shuddered as one slid down the curve of her back, joined by those that had been coiling up her thighs. She gently tilted her head as she felt the tendrils wrap around her hair, lifting the strands to cease their obstruction to her back. Josh had used to do something eerily similar. The thought of comparing Josh to a tentacled monster didn’t shock her as much as it should have.

She heard the offer to shut down the negative thoughts, oh! What she could do with such technology. Think of all the people she’d be able to help…or destroy. All technology starts out with good intentions. Shai knew she would never personally use her technology to bring harm to another human being, but she also knew that with this form of technology she would never be able to share it with the world.

“Shut them down…Shut them all down.” She whispered. Her eyes were still clenched shut, still denying the touch was that of some alien lifeform and not that of her first love. The first love that eventually abandoned her.

Thus far the alien hadn’t even touched her more responsive areas, and yet she could already feel the moisture between her legs increasing. Rather embarrassed she tried to inch her legs closer together. He was good, not only had he managed to arouse her, but her nipples stood erect, waiting, almost begging to be touch as well as other parts of her body that begged for attention. Her body swayed slightly, and she again tugged at her limbs, no so much in an act of rejection but because her body had never been shown such attention, and it craved for more.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:22 pm
Profile YIM

Indeed he hadn't touched all those areas. Sensitive spots, at least beyond the errogenous zones outside the normal ones. Still nothing on her breasts. Nothing moving against those hardening nipples. And certainly nothing down below. Nothing touching her ass, or close inner thighs, or deeper, more sensitive areas. He was avoiding them, and avoiding them on purpose, for one great reason: He wanted her unable to resist it.

And he was succeeding, by every indication. She was clearly feeling arousal. Wetness down below, hard nipples... and the way she was moving, not struggling but simply reacting to his teasing touches, pleased him greatly. And then she gave her answer. To do it. To get rid of them.

And so he'd do so. However... the truth was, he'd never quite done anything like that before. He'd have to be incredibly careful. After all, adding thoughts, sending thoughts and emotions was relatively easy. Simply stimulate the neurons in the right part of the human brain with electrical signals, in his case sent by a specific form of radiation that wouldn't injure her brain.

However, cutting off thoughts and memories as they came to her was much harder. Much more difficult. There were several paths he could take. He could sever the part of her brain that held those memories, but that wouldn't work. It'd be far too damaging. He could try to numb the brain, or at least deactive those parts, but it was hard to be precise enough. Because the human brain wasn't built to accept commands. Its evolution occured too organically, too happenstance, too much based on chance and short term, chaotic gain, to be able to easily, systematically tinker with it at the level he was trying to.

In the end, he decided upon a rather curious solution. When signals from those negative memories, when the signals of those negative feelings came to her, he'd block them. Cancel the signals out so that she wouldn't feel them.

At first, for nearly a minute after she asked him, it'd feel like there was an odd echo. The thoughts definitely were gone. She wasn't thinking negative things about that boy... she wasn't thinking of her lost friend,s or that monster anymore. But at first, the thoughts as they tried to come caused bizarre echoes in her mind, shadows of those thoughts, and further other thoughts as well.

Oh, sorry, I'm fairly new at this kind of... ahh! There it goes. There should be no more problems. The echoes stopped as soon as they started.

And for now, no more fear or negative thoughts as well. She could still think, however, of everything else. Her interest in his abilities. Even her thoughts that she couldn't give this technology to anyone else, things like that. The only things blocked were her bad memories, bad associations. The ill feelings and those few negative memories, specifically. Otherwise, her thoughts could continue with no change, whatsoever. Even puzzlement, or annoyances that could be caused by reaction to his screw up, was allowed at this point. He was very, very selective in what he blocked.

Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:14 am
Profile YIM

As hundreds of memories overran Shai’s mind all she could do was wonder when Antipode was going to make it all stop. Her mind was beginning to overpower her body, and while the images of Josh were certainly arousing, they pained her heart greatly. As the tentacles continued to roam over her body, Shai’s long lashes fluttered open. She knew what she was feeling, and was taking great lengths to go through a state of denial of exactly what was touching her. To her horror her mind perceived thousands of the tentacles enveloping her body, engulfing her, suffocating her. She gasped loudly and her tugs became much more violent, but almost as instantly as the flashes of her past encounters with creatures flooded her mind, the thoughts were just…no more.

Shai could remember what she had just seen, but it was as if they never existed. Her body, which had tensed up in her brief state of panic began to relax again, soft coos passing through her pouting lips. Her eyes opened and closed periodically, oddly finding the sight to be mentally stimulating. She shook her head confused, she could remember the fear, the panic, but it wasn’t quite right.

Her confusion was soon clarified as a partial mistake on Antipode’s part. Not necessarily a mistake but a lack of inexperience but soon even the shadowed images of memories that never existed were lost in the sounds of Shai’s deep methodic breaths. How could she have ever been worried? Antipode wouldn’t hurt her, he even said so himself. However, actions were speaking much louder than words at this point and Shai was almost thankful she’d encountered this creature.

His tendrils swirled around her small waist, the soft slither of their movements sending a shudder down Shai’s spine. Her biggest amazement was at how small and light she felt wrapped up in the creature’s grasp. The appendages massaged, and gently traced all over her body, giving her nerves attention she seldom received from others, as they continued their exploration Shai could feel a strange heat rising within her body.

Her icy blue eyes wandered down her own body, the heat rising to her cheeks in a bright red blush. How could she be responding this way, the scene before her was supposed to be repulsive, but his touch was so perfect and she honestly felt spoiled in his grasp. “This isn’t right.” She told herself, but even as she denied the images she was seeing she couldn’t contain soft gasps and the honeyed juices that began to drip down her inner thighs.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:27 pm
Profile YIM

Antipode was doing his best to be careful. He was afraid, even so, that he was editing too much information, now that he was blocking the unpleasant memories from her mind. Yes, she acknowledged that things weren't right, but those worries seemed overwhelmed by feelings of pleasure that she was feeling herself. He wouldn't dare take away those thoughts, those truthful impulses that this wasn't accurate. Her disgust, however, or more precisely the negative memories and associations that caused the disgust, were being held back, which allowed her to enjoy herself with so many fewer hassles, so few distractions.

Yet was he blocking too much? He felt almost paranoid about it, worried that if he took too much away, she might feel like it became a violation more than anything else. Yet even as his tendrils continued to stimulate those rarely-touched spots, those places where few humans or monsters ever bothered to touch, those little areas which would bring further excitement to her, touching over her in such a pleasing way, Antipode carefully monitored her thoughts. He allowed everything to come except those memories and associations... her worries, her thoughts that it wasn't right... he allowed those through, without editing, and wouldn't even make them disappear afterwards. If the lack of fear caused her to not focus on them, so be it. But he wouldn't hide her mind from her.

Is it too much? Am I taking away too much? Be honest with me, I'm doing my best not to edit your thoughts, and I want your subjective opinion on this. It's fairly new to me, after all.

Of course, even though he said this, and even though he wanted her response, it wasn't long after he spoke, maybe not even waiting until she was done answering, before his tendrils began to speed up. Finally -after what seemed forever!- several tendrils began slowly, carefully wrapping around her breasts. They coiled slowly, first once around the base, then farther, coiling several times in the end around. They squeezed, they pulled, they felt like a strange massage, like hands only moreso, fondling her and toying with her breasts in the ways she'd like the most.

The tendrils wrapped around her arms more securely then, along with her legs, wrists, ankles, thighs and torso. Her slender waist would feel more delicate caresses, then an almost belt-like harnessing. She'd feel herself lifted into the air, then, numerous tendrils moving in place to keep her body weight evenly distributed, without any discomfort or displeasure. She was light indeed! And this was shown by how easily she was brought into the air. But other than the changes needed to lift her, the newly escalated stimulation continued unabated.

Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:47 pm
Profile YIM

As Shai’s body was continuously massaged by the tendrils, her thoughts soon dissipated into carnal desires. Odd streams of thought would pass through her mind here and there, but otherwise the experience was quite pleasant. The heat inside of her began to rise and her nipples hardened, almost engorged begging to be touched. Her teeth dug into her lower lip and her fingers began to clench, her hands balling into fists. Every once in a while right when she almost felt herself give into passion the odd thought would pass through her mind. “This isn’t right.” She was bitter and she knew it deep inside of her mind. Had all the monsters she encountered touched her like this, would she harbor the same hatred towards them?

He asked her if he was taking away too much. Initially Shai had wanted nothing to do with him probing into her mind. How could she know that he wasn’t causing her to think she was enjoying this? His genuine concern seemed to pacify the student though and she shook her head. She hated to admit it but the words unwillingly left her pale pink lips. “It feels nice.” Nice was hardly the word for what she was experiencing, the word didn’t seem to give it enough credit but knowing the creature was linked to her mind, she hoped he would understand.

Almost instantly after speaking with her, she began to feel the delicate slither of the tentacles speed up. It was a wonderful change of tempo, and her body continued to respond by her increasing wetness and her throbbing nipples. Almost as if her body’s prayers were answered she felt tendrils coil around her breasts. “Nngh!” She moaned, a pulsating pleasure coursing through her writhing body as the tentacles began to manipulate the tender flesh of her breasts. How her body had begged for such attention! But the poor student seemed almost overwhelmed by it all.

She opened her eyes and to her surprise she was hoisted into the air. She engrossed in the sensual massage she hadn’t even noticed the shifting of weight. Her long, slender legs kicked slowly not in a menacing manner but more in the overwhelming feeling of pleasure she felt pumping through her veins. She arched her back slightly, feeling the slither against her creamy skin as the tentacles readjusted to keep her balanced. Soft moans permeated the air, and they were almost melodic. “This feels…so amazing.” She heard herself say.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:32 pm
Profile YIM

The inter dimensional being paid careful attention to her thoughts. Whenever she thought that it wasn't right, he could notice it. Every time she almost gave in, and fought it slightly, he wouldn't take that away. Because he didn't want to. At this point, he could very well have made her feel... whatever he wanted her to feel! It was certainly easier than blocking memories in the piecemeal manner he was proceeding. But he wasn't. Her thoughts were still her own... she could even still feel worry about not feeling upset anymore. He wasn't making her enjoy this, though... this was just the result of her lack of fear and bad memories.

She finally seemed to give in a little bit, once he showed his quite genuine concern. And she responded, saying it was fine. It felt good, was how she put it. But with her sensory states already at near-overload, he could understand a bit of understatement. Her thoughts were open to him and he read them... but enjoyed her ever-escalating pleasure more than anything else.

As she began kicking lightly in response to the pleasure, the tendrils continued to tease her, reaching ever closer to her moistening sex. Even as small tendrils began winding closer once more, he did not restrict her movement. She could flail or kick quite freely, as a large amount of her body weight was being held not at her limbs but on her body. Her inner thighs were soon under a similar assault as her breasts, toying and rubbing and pressing, like a sensual, erotic massage, so close, but never touching, her most sensitive areas. It seemed he was holding back, at least for now.

Amazing, is it? Yes, you're enjoying yourself so much... and I'm not even altering your sensitivity any. Would you like me to? I believe you've created nanites whose effects I could... emulate. Even as he responded, and with quite a happy, enthusiastic tone of voice, too, he stepped up one more level... the tendrils on her breasts increased a little more, tugging harder, pressing yet more. Then came a very different little trick. Two slender tendrils moved, then, from around, right to her breasts. They rubbed up and down her oh so heavily engorged nipples... before opening up. They enveloped the nipples as her back arched once more, latching on. It felt like tiny mouths, only better. Wet, soft, with numerous tiny cilia now rubbing against her nipples and aureoles, even more effective than a single tongue. It seemed he was intent on teasing her, ratcheting up the feelings even without altering her sensitivity, or even touching her sex, as far as he could go. After all... he had to live up to that "amazing" comment, now didn't he?

Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:28 am
Profile YIM

The tendrils that washed over the surface of her body seemed to grow in intensity even more. As if he was responding to her own pleasure. She clenched her fists and tugged at the tentacles wrapped around her wrists, wanting nothing more than to help release the growing tension in her body. He was teasing her, she realized. He wanted her to want his touch. He kept baiting her, teasing her with delicate caresses in areas so close… but so far away from what was pleading to be touched.

Smaller tendrils wound closer towards her dripping sex, elating her pleasure while the tentacles wrapped around her breasts continued to knead and wind at her voluptuous breasts. Her body writhed in the mass, most of the time against her will in immediate response to every manipulative touch.

He made an offer to emulate the effects of her nanites, he knew about them? Of course he did, he was probing her mind after all. While she still couldn’t ‘hear’ his voice, his manner of communicating seemed elevated and as far as she could discern, pleased. Her eyes fluttered open again and she was shocked to actually see her body undulating in response to the creature’s touch. She gently shook her head, she wouldn’t be able to handle the effect of the nanites in this condition.

With the mass of tentacles that continued to wrap around her body it was hard to single out single tendrils slithering up her form. Distracted by the mass of tendrils exploring her body, the two slower tendrils that snaked their way up to her swollen nipples took Shai by surprise. “Nnmm god!” She moaned as the tendrils took her eager nipples in their mouths. The tiny cilia roamed over the sensitive buds. Her nipples tingled with excitement and for the first time she heard her gasping breaths. With the newfound attention sending pulsing waves of pleasure through her chest and down to her dripping sex, it caused a dribble of the honeyed liquid to stream down her thighs dripping into the masses. She was no longer embarrassed by her arousal, but was consumed by it. Her chest rose with each labored breath, her flat, toned stomach flexed as her shapely hips swayed against the tentacles that held her.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:23 am
Profile YIM

Antipode watched, listening now to her thoughts more than everything else. She understood his teasing... how could she not, since his teasing was so terribly intense, so horribly frustrating. He wondered just how long it'd take to bring her to an orgasm, once he started inside of her. He was quite curious to see, and debated whether to just take the plunge, or slowly build her pleasure even farther. No, perhaps it'd be best to just give her the release she so obviously wanted now.

He'd decided on a path, but first, the teasing continued. With the little mouths on her nipples, she was responding even more intently, no longer a trace of embarrassment in her mind. Tendrils were moving everywhere around her, then, breasts, ass, back, waist, neck, stomach, sides, arms, legs... it didn't matter where she would look, numerous tentacles were massaging, rubbing, teasing, tickling slightly. His playing was intense, and showed not a single sign of stopping.

She'd hear his voice, then, as the tendrils continued their harder, once again redoubled assault. It's driving you crazy, isn't it? You'd give anything for me to do what we both know you want. Well... let me see... I'm not going to ask for anything. In fact, I'm just going to do it, just as you want.

Then, finally, she'd feel it there. She wouldn't have been able to pay enough attention down there to see... but first several tendrils, thin as could be, moved against her outer lips, rubbing against her sensitive flesh, teasing her in a vastly more satisfying manner. They began dipping slightly inside, at first just to rub lightly, and then to part her lips just a little bit... and then a larger tendril moved up against her. And, in a flash, it pushed inside her well-lubricated sex, slipping far inside of her body in a single stroke.

Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:48 am
Profile YIM

Shai mewed in ecstasy as the tentacles began their assault on her body anew. They weren’t as selective with their placement and they began to explore her in ways she knew would be impossible for ten human males to touch to equal the pleasure. They roamed over her flesh, cupping her firm taut bottom and massaging her thighs- closer than he dared touch her before.

She couldn’t deny it any longer, she couldn’t lie to herself and say that she didn’t want this creature inside of her. To take her and finally let her experience the intense pleasure he was advertising to her. Just at the pique of her frustration she heard his voice enter her mind again. The tendrils growing even higher in intensity, swarming her body at an unbelievable rate. He was absolute right, he was driving her crazy. He had managed to cause her body to override her mind, to allow pure carnal desire to demand that she beg for his attention. Her head lolled from side to side. He didn’t even have to ask her, he knew all along that she wanted him inside of her.

She felt the tiny tendrils swarm up to her moist sex. The tiny appendages gently pressing against her glazed lips, running up and down their length. Finally! “Oooh.” She moaned, her lips pursed, her teeth digging into her lower lip as the tendrils began to press inside of her honeyed depths. Her hips bucked to meet them, but she craved for something more filling. The tendrils traced her slit, almost opening her up and then she felt it. She shivered, moaning as the tentacles that nipped erotically at her swollen nipples continued to fondle her breasts.

The large tentacle pushed past her quivering lips sinking into her clenching depths. The walls of her sex wrapped tightly around the tentacle as it continued to journey deeper and deeper inside of her. She arched her back to meet the thrust and cried out loud. “Yes, oh god yes!” she screamed, her nails digging deep into her palms as her fists clenched tightly.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:05 am
Profile YIM

And now we begin for real. Is there anything, by the way, that you don't like, before I get to those sorts of things? If they were there, he'd help her think of them. That is to say... he'd pull up her memories at least of the things she'd rather he not do. She might need the help, since her conscious mind seemed to be losing out to the sheer, animalistic pleasure that he was assaulting her with so completely. Antipode soaked in her pleasure, even as she murmured to God about how much she loved it.

The monster acted harder, then, the tendril inside of her honeyed depths began to pull out, even as she pushed to meet it. It moved slowly at first... another little bit of teasing, it seemed, only slowly increasing the exciting touch inside of her... and not even touching her clitoris yet. He'd avoid that, at least for a little longer. No need to push her over that edge quite too fast. The tendril continued to pull out of her, and then, nearly out of her, stopped. It began pushing inside once again, slipping farther inside of her body, slipping deep, as deep as it could move, inside of her, almost pressing against her cervix, in fact.

Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:17 am
Profile YIM

Shai heard Antipode’s voice and her body trembled as the tendril began to pull out of her quivering sex. He stated it was time to begin for real. If this was merely the beginning of what she was going to experience, she was unsure of how she’d be able to handle any more attention. She tossed her head as he began prodding her mind, memories of things that she did not like, but the student had a rather embarrassing epiphany. She found that in her sexual encounters with the few monsters she’d been ravaged by, Josh had done similar things to her in a more gentle manner. She didn’t necessarily hate anything the creature’s did to her, but the principal and sheer disgust at being raped by hideous creatures was what bothered her. She was being taken without her permission.

As the tentacle neared the end of its withdraw it gleamed with her juices. Shai’s body shook and writhed on the bed of tentacles. “Mmnh” She moaned heavily as the tentacle pushed its way past her glistening lips, plunging deep inside of her sex. A sharp jolt coursed through her body as the tentacle rubbed against her cervix, causing the student to jump considerably, her pussy throbbing against the thick tentacle inside of her.

An image flashed through her mind of another tentacle pressing lightly against her pouting lips and she blushed, knowing the creature would most certainly catch the intruding thought.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:59 am
Profile YIM

How curious it was, finding what it was she disliked. In other words, nothing, really, that was being physically done to her. For him, that was like a blank check or a free ticket to do whatever he would to her, as he trusted, at least by the end, she'd quite like it. He knew, of course, she did not particularly like being raped, but that, of course, wasn't a possibility on the table. He wasn't going to follow that, and while he wouldn't, say, take that knowledge that she was being raped away from her, he continued blocking those associations with other monsters, and those negative associations with that boy she kept thinking of.

He wouldn't increase her embarrassment by noting what they had both found. Instead, he focused on pleasuring her, as he wanted to do so very much. The tendril inside of her, deep deep inside, began to writhe there within her, moving for a short while without pulling out or pressing more. Then, it pulled nearly out of her again, then in again, plunging in even more easily, more quickly than those last two times.

Thus began a rhythm; out, then in, then a little more wriggling and writhing in her deepest spots, stirring her up, seemingly, from the inside out. Then out again, beginning the little process all over again. It seemed as though the tendril sped up inside of her each time, moving a little faster, a little harder, stirring her insides a little more vigorously. It seemed this was going to go on interminably until that curious, stray thought passed her mind.

That didn't seem like a negative thought, certainly. And soon, she'd feel another tendril there, just as she'd imagined it, pressing against the opening of her swollen lips, and she'd realize that he was following what her thought had been... if she was going to stop him, this was the time. Otherwise...

Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:37 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next