View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Tunnel Hacking (Saira) 

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: Tunnel Hacking (Saira)
As the girl reached a climax, the tentacle in her mouth reached its limit, filling her mouth to overflowing with his demonic seed.

After a few moments, he shifted position, straightening up, lowering her, and removing the tentacle from her mouth. "Time for the main event, I think." With that, he began to lower her until his cock began to enter her vagina.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:03 am

The Egyptian girl almost choked trying to handle the load of seed in her mouth, swallowing some with a very unhappy look on her face (understatements ahoy), leaving some of the rest to messily drip off her lip. But, even so, Saira looked down, and closed her eyes, bracing for what was next.

Then, with a sudden snap of her eyes opening and opening wide, and a gasp of both pleasure and shock, Saira felt the length begin to enter within her, creating a ripple of sensations!

Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:21 am

Her vagina still wet from his prior attentions, he slid between her nether lips with almost no resistance. Once inside, he began to slide her up and down, attempting to drive her to another orgasm.

"I'm sure you'll enjoy this even more than my previous actions."

Character listing

Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:18 am

At any rate, Saira flexed and strained against her bonds, and began to moan in sequence, in rhythm, with the thrusts, still nonetheless squirming. Breasts bounced slightly, and her chest heaved... This one, this creature was different in attitude than her first - so the thought came to Saira's mind. He didn't care about the games the other one played... strange...

Her thoughts scattered slightly, as the pleasure intensified!

Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:28 pm

The girl's body was beginning to respond to his actions again even as she tried to wriggle free from him. Her attempts to break loose only served to excite him more, however. One pair of hands moved to cup her breasts, enjoying the feel of her nipples rubbing against his palms.

Character listing

Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:42 am

While the cock continued to slide in and out, building up the pleasure inside of her, Saira nonetheless felt the hands working at her nipples and breasts again. The girl quivered, shaking just as much from pleasure as she was to escape. She could feel the feelings welling up again, but the orgasm was coming slower this time, as if the pleasure she was feeling was flowing evenly through her, not seeming to reach a 'spike' to send her over the edge.

Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:31 pm

Kakumaoh was taking his time with the girl, working to slowly drive her to the edge of orgasm without pushing her over the top. He was unlikely to be disturbed down here, and he was going to make the most of the opportunity.

Almost imperceptibly, he began to speed up the rate of his thrusts. Let's see how she reacts to this.

Character listing

Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:23 am

React Saira did, moans rising again to a sharper crescendo as her body bounced at the subtly increased force! She could feel it, welling, gathering... it was just at the brink, but in some ways she was trying to hold on, not knowing what else the demon was going to do... and so there she was, right on the brink of orgasm.

Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:50 pm

He was nearing orgasm himself even as she reached the cusp. Before he climaxed, however, he slowed down, holding himself back. No need to hurry. I've got time to see just how far I can take this.

Character listing

Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:45 am

The girl actually paused for a second, a surprised... yet somewhat low, look on her face. It was between disgust, confusion, and almost disappointment. He was slowing down?! Prolonging this torment, it seems... Even so, she was still moaning, whimpering in pleasure, even with the slower thrusts. Of course, that orgasm was now a bit further out of reach...

Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:56 am

He saw the expression that crossed her face. Seems she's unhappy that she didn't make it all the way to her climax. Let's see if I can get her back there without speeding up again...

He shifted her body slightly, adjusting the angle he was penetrating her at. This should stimulate her a little more.

Character listing

Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:42 am

It did stimulate her more, at least to some imagined extent. The different angle pushed it deeper into her, and a corresponding increase in the volume of her moans showed it. But Saira was just hovering in that boundary range, and she could feel herself almost coming, but not quite...

Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:26 pm

Almost there... Kakumaoh began to thrust into her slightly harder. He was nearing orgasm, and he was going to try to bring her close enough that she'd cum when he did.

Character listing

Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:37 am

It took a few more thrusts, a little bit more force from Kakumaoh, and... Saira could feel it! The wave of pleasure, cresting through her body, until finally release came - and so did she - with a loud moan!

Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:50 pm

As she came, Kakumaoh also reached his climax, shooting his demonic seed deep inside her.

After a brief pause to recover his breath, he put her down. "I'd like to stay, but there's someone else I was looking to meet." As he started down one of the tunnels, he added, "Feel free to come back any time. I'll find you soon enough if you wait here." With a smirk, he disappeared into the shadows of the tunnel.

Character listing

Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3