View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Passing Notes (for Yaeko Maita) 

Post Re: Passing Notes (for Yaeko Maita)
The laugh faltered, Yaeko looking at Violett apologetically.

"Err...sorry. And what do you mean 'All'? You can't be seriously saying that every girl here is...what....just a sex toy allowed to think its a college student? That's just....ridiculous. I mean, I haven't-....""

She trailed off as the elevator rose, still staying silent as she exited the room when the door opened, walking down the hall, seemingly forgetting Violett for the moment, a frown on her face as she thought deeply. Why can't I say it? Why can't I say nothing has happened to me?

Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:06 am

Violett shook her head, looking down in shame.

"Yae-chan... I... I'm sorry... I don't know about everyone... not really... I just... I know enough to know I'm not the only one they got. Maybe it won't happen to you..."

Violett paused, gasping as what Yaeko had just said sank in.

"Yae-chan... This is going to sound crazy... But it's not humans who victimize us... And some of these things can get inside your brain."

She stared out the window, not wanting to look her friend in the eyes.

"If you can say it, Yae-chan... Tell me there's no such thing as monsters."

Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:32 pm

Yaeko stopped and looked back at Violett, her hand on the door knob for her room, the other fishing for her key.

"What? Monsters? Are you serious? Of course there's no such thing as monst-...as mons-........what the fuck?"

She stopped with the key in the lock, scowling down at her hands, not comprehending why she couldn't complete the sentence. The scar on her back started to tingle, then itch, a memory of the smell of smoke, of fire surrounding her, of a looming figure of shadow and flame, towering over her, pinning her to the ground, her scar starting to burn with a memory of searing pain.

Her voice came out in a shuddering whisper, "...monster..."

Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:14 am

Wrapping her arms around Yae-Chan, Violett held her tight, gently stroking her hair and making soft, soothing, shushing noises, like she was trying to comfort a frightend child.

Everyone on this island is a frightened child, aren't they?

"It's okay, Yae-chan... It's okay... They don't go after groups much... We'll be safe as long as we stay together..."

Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:24 am

Yaeko let herself be hugged, burying her face in Violett's shoulder, nodding. Then the other girl's words hit her and she jerked back, grabbing her shoulders in a near panic.

"There are monsters here to?! On the island?!"

Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:29 am

Violett nodded, holding Yaeko tight.

"I'm sorry, Yae-chan... I wish I didn't have to tell you this... But they're the ones who... who keep defiling me."

Violett blushed deeply, looking away.

"I'm a whore now, Yae-chan...."

Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:39 am

Blinking in confusion, Yaeko released Violett's shoulders, leaning forward to hug her again.

"Did you ask to be defiled? Then you aren't a whore. And...monsters...holy...fuck...what have I walked into..."

Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:46 am

Hanging he head in shame, Violett gave a dry, humorless laugh.

"Ask? Some of them grabbed my hair and made me BEG, Yae-chan... "

She hid her face in Yaeko's neck, her breath soft and warm as she held her new friend close.

"I... I kinda need to tell you something else... Um... I don't know if it's just because there aren't any boys here that aren't... You know... evil... Or if it'sa coincidence or we were picked on purpose... but.... A lot of us... er.. like girls in... you know... the special way..."

Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:19 am

"The special way? What do you-....oh...oh! Hunh....well...given what you've told me...I guess I can see why..."

She hugged Violett back gently, then blinked, shaking her head.

"Vi-chan...you said some of the...monsters...can mess with your head....how would you know?"

Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:31 am

Violett sighed softly, closing her eyes.

"It's hard to describe, Yae-chan... but... I kinda have a sensitive brain... I know when I'm not alone in my head... But it makes me really sensitive to brain abuse, so... well... it kinda sucks."

Smiling bashfully, she ran her hands along Yaeko's back, stroking softly.

"Yaek... Yae-chan... Doyou... um... Do you like girls too?" she asked nervously.

Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:46 am

Yaeko blushed, mulling over how to answer, then stiffening and shivering violently as Violett's hand brushed over her covered scar. When her hand passed, the nearly collapsed against Violett, still shuddering slightly, the smell of smoke strong in her nose, despite the lack of a source.

"...please...don't touch my back...I've...got a weird scar....and sometimes...I see things when people touch it....bad things..."

Taking a breath, she raised her eyes to look at Violett.

"Honestly Vi-chan, I've no idea....I've never even had sex with a guy, let alone a girl. Never had the time....guess I'll never get the chance now...well...not with a human guy anyway..."

She tried to make it a joke, but the smile on her face didn't reach her eyes.

Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:52 am

Violett pulled her hands away, gasping in surprise.

"Yae-chan... I... I'm so sorry... I... I din't even know you HAD scars!"

She sighed softly, pulling away, then, arms crossed behind her back, kissed Yaeko softly.

"But I was just asking what you wanted... Not what you've tried and liked already. I know I like guys... well... human guys... But I've never even held hands with one... And I never will either... The other students are telling me they know we'll go home one day... btu after what happens here, I'm not so sure."

Violett backed away, sighing softly.

"I try to help people feel better when I can... Half the time I screw up though. I'm sorry for scaring you, and... I should probably not kiss you again, I'm sorry for that last one!"

Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:58 am

Yaeko blinked, startled by the sudden kiss. She tilted her head to the side as Violett continued speaking, brows furrowed.

"Well...you certainly startled me out of a bad memory just now. So, I'll forgive you that one. As for guys....well, we're in the same boat I guess. And hey, I do feel better. Just having someone actually talk to me is a milestone in my book."

Her grin returned, her expression free of any offense at the kiss, though she was blushing slightly.

Last edited by YaekoMaita on Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:32 pm

Violett smiled shyly, sitting down on Yae-chan's bed.

"I know how you feel, Yae-Chan... I... I've come a long way since I got here, I would have never ever dared to talk to you back home! I... I guess it's a good thing... I just wish it could have happened some other way."

Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:28 am

Leaning forward, Yaeko pulled Violett into a hug once more, resting her cheek on her shoulder.

"Me to Vi-chan, me to. But hey, brightside, now you've got a new friend!"

Pulling back, she looked Violett square in the eye.

"And I don't know how I feel about...girls. So, ehh....yeah."

She shrugged awkwardly, embarrassed.

Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next