View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Cave explorer (Kyrios) 

Post Cave explorer (Kyrios)
Nene girl stretched after a long journey through the forest, glanced at the darkness cave ahead. Sighed deeply by shecking her equipment. her jacket, china dress and tight inside're fit and ready. she swung her jean bags up to her back. nosed the wet air flow form inside that made her mind full of exciting. light up a torch before started to making step while humming alongs

"If you're in the cave,in the cave, It's surely you're not in the river, the river,the river." singing loudly and enjoy the echo around.

The dripping sound continues drip and dripping. as her heart beating more and more. the deep she gone less breath there're, so it's a long journey inside, wondering around, till she began to noticed that she just lose the ways, and her torch was low. that's the first time she feel the fear, but it's too late to got back. she sighed deeply. and sat back by the stalagmited beside. took a towel out from the bags and cover herself from the cold climate. stick her torch on the ground. decided to rest for a while.

"I had better bring more cloth" she mumbled to herself while glanced around that there're nothing but stalagmited and some small pond.

the dripping continue, now some on her head,that made she got some soak,and feel more cold, but still had no idea to moved...

Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:31 am

Location: Hanging silently behind you..... and a little to the left
Post Re: Cave explorer (Kyrios)
So much for solatude. Kyrios had wandered into this cave to rest and sleep for a while. It had been quite a long few days on the island and the discoveries he had made during his time here had led to quite a few draining experiences. He needed time to rest and recuperate. The cave he had found seemed like a good place to relax for a while. Surely no-one would enter such a cold, wet, dark cave. Appearently, however, he was mistakened. Leave it up to youth curosity.

Rousing himself, Kyrios oozed out of the large niche he had settled himself in and started towards where he sensed this new presence. From the signature of the eletrical field, it was another human, a human girl. Why had she come into a cave?

After a while, the girl was practically just around the corner. The girl was not moving. Hopefully she was not hurt or anything. Feeling that it would be wiser to check on her rather than stay in the shadows. Slowly, he oozed his way over towards the girl.

Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:09 am

As the dripping was interupt, Little Nene have enough sense to noticed that somethings's coming. she flashly grab the torch aim at the direction.

"Who's there" she said and as nothing replied she slowly pushed herself up holding the torch and waving left to right. The low torch and the obscure made her eyes catch nothing but just flowing liquid. "the water?" She thought as she steped nearly pass, but stopped for looked back, and now stepped, but this times she make it directly on that "water", before swerved and fallen down on her butt, with the flamely torch that dropped on her at the same second.

"Arh.." She cried and quickly pushed it aways. and tried to put out the fire on her clothes. the flame didn't gone so far it only ripping some of her jacket and torn her dress a little. Now her sight's almost gone. She seen only a shade of a kind of jelly ahead. "Jelly!? may be there're a people around, I could ask for some help" She tried to be optimistic by panting, sigh deeply and tried to push herself up again.

Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:55 am

He seemed to have startled the girl, as indicated by her appearntly stumble and her trip. He also now felt a radiant heat. Did the girl have torch? Well, not anymore the flames seem to have gone out. For a moment, Kyrios sensed some sort of frantic movement. But after that, there was only silence and stillness.

Curious, Kyrios approached even closer to the girl and called out gently into the gloom, "Hello? Is anyone there? Are you ok?"

Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:03 am

As her sight could catched only shade so she didn't noticed Kyrios idenity anymore. so she just thought that there're another human, so she smiled. "Yes,at least for now. I came hear to explorer.. err if there're some treasure around, but It's not really important. Now I wonder for route to escape at least some light. " She said and giggled dryly and cancle her current motion as being approch. move backward a little bit.

Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:26 am

Odd. The reaction of this girl was much different from any of the others Kyrios had encountered. While she was backing away from him, Kyrios did not sense the usual burst of fear in her eletric aura he had come to expect whenever he first met a human female. Second, she had spoken to him and her voice had maintained a calm, even friendly demeanor. Why was she being nice? Why wasn't she afriad? Was there something he was missing? Perhaps there was something special about this girl, something that was different from the other females he had met in the past. This merits further investigation.

She was looking for a way out? That must mean she was lost. Kyrios contemplated his options. Should he help her find her way out? He could and it would probably be the right thing to do. However, Kyrios realized that if he were to allow the girl to leave, he might not get a chance to study the situation more. In the end, Kyrios decided to compromise.

"A way out? There should be a way out somewhere around here" Kyrios replied, "By what made you believe that there would be treasure here?"

That was a good way to approach this. He did not want to frighten the girl, and this meathod would not only avoid scaring her but to also make her stay.

Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:17 pm

"heh heh" Little Nene giggled dryly again. "It's may be sound silly, but this island 's so strange. there're beach, spring ,forest ,even cave and waterfall. Why should it be so perfect, But that's not the point" She said by shook her head. "there're many rumor here too, most of them was about the monster. what silly it's?" then she laugh. "Then I just thinking about if there're some treasure around and that kind of rumor 's for protected them. It's suitable isn't it" And now said with pround. "And if there're some. One of placed that I should explored 's this kind of cave. So dark and meander."

her boasting made herself move forward without her attention. Now her face just about an inch far from the shade. her eyes still didn't catch anythings but she could notice the slimy smell though her nose.

"Huh how long have you been here? I think you would need some bath." She said. before something coming up to her mind. "Umm or may be Do you know anythings about the treasure?"

Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:39 pm

A brief mental image of him bathing passed through Kyrios's mind and he fought down an urge to chuckle. Him? Bathe? That would be a riot. From her point of view, he practically is water. Bathing? The girl was pleasent though, naive perhaps, but pleasent. Her rather interesting theory on the presence of treasure amused him. Coming all the way into this gloomy cave for imaginry treasure? The girl was either brave or foolhearted.

"An interesting idea. I'm afraid though, that there probably isn't treasure in here," Kyrios said, "Did it not occur to you, though, that if you found the treasure, you would also find the monster. What did you intend to do when that happens?"

As he said this, he slowly extended a few tentacles towards her, intending to surprise her when she answered with the revelation that he himself was a monster. This was going to be rather entertaining.

Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:54 am

Nene keep thinking for a while, then sighed. "In the truth, I didn't plan to take the treasure, I just want the have a look, and if the monster's for protected it. I think, it won't harm me anymore. and, If I'm lucky may be we could be a good friend." She said in particular optimistic way as her style while closed her both eyes and sense that somethings was change. before open up to see a new kind of shade ahead.

"I... I think there're something wrong there." Now she sound awkwardly. as some whisker like things show up. and as they going to move. her hands hastily worked to motioned her self backward. struggle along to her bag. while the tantacle things waving toward. and pick a kind of lighter,then aim back. So there's a flash of a little light that happen, but enough to show Kyrios idenity even not so clear, before being push aways by the dripping. She spend another sometime on trigger but it's didn't work. so she throw it forward. the dropping sound like she just made a hit on some jelly.

as those tantacle approach. She held the bag up to make then catch instead of herself. And the only things coming on her mind's jump up and run. so she did but running without visiblity's not a good idea. there're many stalagmite and pond that make her stumbled rapidly.

Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:29 am

Friends, so she says. Kyrios almost laughed. Like this little female in front of him actually wanted to be his friend. Every single girl Kyrios had encountered before had been quite clear about their dislike of monsters in general. The chances of making friends with something like a blob like him was remote.

Kyrios felt the tiniest flash of heat for a split second. Then, he sensed rather frantic movement from the girl before him. Odd, what was she doing? Had Kyrios been found out? As he pondered, something else jolted him. It was faint, but quite clear, the sensation of something plopping aginst his body. The little girl had thrown something at him. Not that it had injuried him exactly. After all, he was just goo. But it bothered him slightly. He continued to move his tentacle foward towards the girl as she held up her back in front of her as if it were some kind of shield. How foolish.

Kyrios did not even bother with the bag. He simply slide his tentacles around the impediment and wrapped them firmly around the girl's wrist. With a gentle, but firm jerk, Kyrios pulled the young girl to her feet and towards him. After all, he was just toying with her. No point in being too rough and hurting the poor girl.

"Boo," he said quietly.

Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:00 am

"ah" Nene cried a little as her body stumble down. felt some jelly like around her wrist. It's sticky, slippery. She writhed alongs as her another grib still grab on her bag til the slimy smell touch her nose again. That she could understand the distant more carefully by the sound. She looked up to the liquid like shade with tantacle. then screamed and writhed hardly with all her force. "Arrrrrrrrrrrk" as tried to crawled back. "What do you want? Please let me go. I won't cared for the treasure anymore. She said anythings that she could throught. while smashing the tantacle the blind her own hand with the bag for a while. and then calm down a little bit, may be cause he didn't so hurry left a little time for hers to thinking.

Nene took a deep breath. And tried to relax even it's worthless. "At least he could talk may be it's not that bad." She mumbled to herself while check the feeling around her wrist. even it's tight and firm. She didn't get hurt anymore. she lifted her hand up, then waved. seem like she didn't get full locked.

"Err.... Sorry to be rude in the another sec, But I just so panic. I only want to have a look. not to take your treasure, you know." She said in soft tone but also conceal a frighterning. "So please let me go, lead me to the entrance, I know you'll do that didn't you." that didn't sound like a kind of beg. but that's her style. She made up a smile on her completly pearl face. and force herself to giggle. "heh...heh...heh"

Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:49 am

Kyrios considered the situation for a moment, trying to decide on a course of action. He could, of course, allow the girl to simply leave, but this was the first time that Kyrios had met such an honest and, to be blunt, naive girl. That famous curosity Kyrios had crept up on him again and he decided to prolong this little game of his for a while longer. Let us see just how naive this girl really is. Slowly, Kyrios released the little female.

"You wish to leave?" Kyrios said, "If that is the truely the case, I will assist you in getting out. But are you sure that is what you want? After all, if you leave, you won't see the treasure."

Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:09 am

"Yes, plase let me lea..." Nene answered immediately, but pause as her fear and her curious fighting inside her mind. Anyways her face seem to be more countenance as that slimy thing unwrap her wrist. She waved it up and down as began to be calm, feeling a bit more free, and motioned to made herself back up to seat. it took a minute before the another word came out of her mounth. "Err... you mean. you'll let me have a look." with shaken sound but curious too.

Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:59 am

"Of course," Kyrios said briefly, "Do you wish to come?"

Before waiting for her answer though, he had already started heading in further down into the cave. Ironically enough, Kyrios was not lying when he said that he was going to show the girl treasure. Well, it may or may not be treasure, depending on one's defintion of the word. More that that, however, he wanted to gauge just how naive the girl truely was. Would she follow him deeper into the cave just to get a glimpse at a treasure that may not even exist? Well, it's time to see.

"Tell me," Kyrios added as he oozed along, "What is your name?"

Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:30 am

Nene slightly noded "I'm Nene, Nene Jin, and what 's about yo..." She pause as just recall that May be he didn't have a name it may be impolite to trigger his inferiority. particularly when he was the one who aid her. She slowly lift herself up and awkwardly stepped after him. the cold edge continue touching her soak as she motioned. treating her feeling more than cold. but her curiuos still guided her to stepped forward. As she cover herself more and more. she thought that some conversation may make her feel better. Bynow she just gave him a kind of trust.

"Err... I have one more ferver, Could I take a photo?"

Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next