View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Cannonball!!! (For Kouzakai) 

Post Re: Cannonball!!! (For Kouzakai)
Kouzakai stooped down a little lower, the better to see the girl in the water. She had, after all, reaped the benefits of her own downfall...if anyone was to blame someone, it had to be her blaming her.

" Well...that's a nice query." he said, the scholastic part of his being besting him. After all, what could be more scary than a thinking monster.

Kouzakai slowly sat on the crag, his leg lowered, as if to carefully survey the area. He had to awaken himself even more, somehow. There were always a sequencial series to these sort of things that happened to him, and right now, he had a pretty good idea of what was coming next after this.

" You jumped into the water..."
he started..." When I was resting. That was okay, except that you decided to make more boisterous proceedings and you went ahead and swam in the lake. Okay, okay, I could take that but to do it twice?"

Kouzakai moved to look her into the face straight on.

" You do know that, even in your culture, there are repercussions for invading the privacy of others, right?"

Kouzakai smiled evilly. He knew she wasn't dumb...that she knew what was coming to her, or in this case, for her.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:40 am
Profile YIM

Yaeko swallowed a lump in her throat as the thing spoke, and eloquently at that. What the fuck is this thing? She slowly floated backward, putting some distance between herself and the apparently relaxing creature.

" Well...I didn't know you were here...or I'd have been quieter...or gone elsewhere...or something."

She shivered in the water now, half naked and terrified. Her face screwed up in confusion, then a look of dawning horror grew. She licked her lips nervously, glancing around for anything to help her get away.

" Uh....what exactly...are the repercussions....in this case?"

Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:01 am

Funny she should ask.

" Hey, knowing you girls, you might hate it first but eventually you'll like it." He spoke, smiling to himself while looking at the girl. She really had that innocent looking face that made her all the more a little bit exciting. This, of course, only added to the fact that she was a perfect choice, a perfect find. And she had to fell in his waterhole that time.

The fates have conspired. He was going to have a great day today.

Add to the fact that, she might just like the tone of his voice, seemingly so. She did not show the slightest trace of fear or anything when he spoke, even given the fact that his voice sounded like it was coming from somewhere deep.

" Well, I do trust you would not want to walk back without this on." he said, whipping back into the water. He had grown dry and wanted to feel that water on his skin once again. He had in his hand the panty that the girl lost earlier, and it was reeking of a smell which only he could sense...the smell of arousal. She must have been aroused a bit earlier.

" Knowing you humans hold decency above all else, I'll bargain this for you." he said, smiling a bit.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:13 am
Profile YIM

Yaeko flinched away, then stared as the creature dangled her panties from one hand. She turned beet red in mortification, trying to cover herself and keep afloat at the same time.

"I...I would like to have those back, please."

She paled at the mention of bargaining, glancing down at her water sodden bra, and the complete lack of anything else on her person, save the yellow ribbon tied around her wrist. She slowly looked back up to the monster, still paddling away gradually.

"W-what...do you want for them? I've...g-got a nice hat...on the shore."

It wasn't that she was unafraid, she was terrified in fact. But she kept her terror on a very tight leash, though the rope was rapidly fraying in the face of the thing swimming near her. She shivered once more, not entirely from a chill.

Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:24 am

Kouzakai fought to keep a straight face on as the girl became all too panicky.

" Oh,please." he said, speaking with an almost degrading tone. " Why would I even have interest in a hat? There's no space on my head for a hat."

With that remark, he touched the dorsal fin on his head, and nudged it upright for the girl to see.

" You see, there are certain rules among 'us' that we use in times like this." he said, " And those rules pertain to people who intrude unknowingly into our domain, and a barter of belongings, and so on..."

The girl was obviously trying to get out of the water, the way she longingly looked on the shoreline as she swam slowly and slowly nearing the water's edge. She turned red at the sight of her panties, reminded of the fact that she was naked waist down. If there were any other monsters down there, they surely are being treated to a show. Kouzakai can't have that, though, and thus decided to act.

" So, I'll begin the exchange now."

Kouzakai dove into the water once more, and submerged beneath the girl for one final look. He began his slow ascent, picking up speed, and doing his hunting routine...circling the prey before moving in for the entrapment.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:06 am
Profile YIM

Yaeko cringed, nodding slowly as the creature showed off its fin. She managed to blurt out a question before the creature dove, her voice trailing off as she stared at the disturbed water where he had been.

"Rules? W-what rules? What bar-...?!"

She cast about frantically, trying to find him in the water beneath her. After a panicked moment, she spotted him making a wide circle around her, her eyes wide as images of sharks flashed through her mind. She whimpered slightly as the circle tightened, her arms frantically paddling to keep her facing the moving shape in the water, her eyes casting about for any way to escape and finding none.

"P-please don't eat me!"

She wailed loudly, swimming in an aimless circle now, not able to get up enough speed before he was in front of her again.

Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:48 am

Kouzakai was looking upwards, at the thrashing, kicking form that was the girl. Visibly distressed, and painfully trying to get away from this place that was so distressing her.

Now, that reminds him of prey trying to get out of the water as something from the speths gobbles them up. But in this case...oh my, this is so...strangely arouding.

Kouzakai swam around in circles once more, and with a powerful kick from his legs and graceful swim from his body, he shot up to the surface in a few minutes.

" Foolish girl." He said, popping out of the water in front of her. " I'm not gonna eat you. Well...in a manner of speaking..."

Kouzakai slowly drew his tentacles out and disappeared from the girl's view, only to resurface behind and wrap her with tentacles. That was when he slowly felt her warm body, her heart pulsating with fear of the unknown, that the creature might just be tricking her.

Oh, he was tricking her, alright. But for a different reason. A completely different reason.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:17 am
Profile YIM

She yelped as he burst from the water before her, shrinking back and desperately paddling away, her eyes locked on his figure. She almost sighed in relief, before paling at the implications of his words.

"B-but...I taste horrible! I'm s-sure of it..."

Her eyes widened as he extended tentacles, her attempts to get away becoming more frantic. She gasped when he dove again, stopping in her tracks to scan the water below her, terrified of the increasingly monstrous figure. She screamed outright as he arose behind her, tentacles wrapping around her half naked form. She frantically looked over her shoulder, quailing at the sight of his face so close to hers.

Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:22 pm

These were the favourite moments of the monster, the moments when he introduced her body to a new kind of feeling.

Kouzakai wrapped his arms around her, making sure to have his palms rest upon the girl's breast. They were perfect, half-cup shapes which fit snugly into his palms, the hardened nipples burying themselves into his palms. They were just perfect, and he wanted his hands to be the first to feel them before his tentacles.

" Oh, I bet you just taste good." He said, further stoking her fear of being eaten. " I'm sure of it. I'm not peckish, you know."

He slowly pulled away from the shoreline, to the middle of the lake. He towed her with him, and in the slow swim he felt her fear and all her emotions. She must have been thinking about how unlucky she was, and him, on the contrary, was thinking about his unbelievable luck.

" Trust me. Though I may...appear to be...different," he said," I won't do anything that involves permanently listing you off the student register."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:49 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2