View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 8:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Cave explorer (Kyrios) 

Location: Hanging silently behind you..... and a little to the left
Post Re: Cave explorer (Kyrios)
"A photo?" Kyrios asked, rather surprised. That was a first. A girl asking him to let her take a photo? Well, there would not harm in that. "If you wish."

Quite honestly, though, Kyrios was astonished. She was actually coming with her deeper into the cave. Furthermore, he sensed that the girl actually trusted him in some way. This was truely a new level of naiveity. If Kyrios had been any other monster, then Nene would probably be on the ground scream right now as she was violently mated with. The sudden thought of taking the young girl flashed in his mind and Kyrios found some appeal in that idea, but decided against it. As he said, if Kyrios had been any other monster.

"And I do have a name," Kyrios said, "For whatever it's worth. You may call me Kyrios." As he responded, he noticed the girl give a slight shiver. "Are you cold?"

With out waiting for a reply, Kyrios drapped a large tentacle around Nene's shoulders, warming it until it reached normal human body temperature.

Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:05 am

Nene wriggled a little as being touched, but calmed up so fast, by the warm feeling that through pass her skin. her face automaticly blush as well as her slightly smile that's made up with out her attention, while she nestled her cheek on that things, inhaled the warmth that continuously expand. "Thanks." She said in the gently tone, but so soft like whisper. "Kyrios.." She called his name and giggled. At this case her feeling with him 's almost in the good ways. Even he's a monster. No, No matter what's he. In her opinion, he seem to be so gentle, and kind. She was pretty sure that not so much monster being like this.

As her confide slightly grown, her motioned was faster a little bit. lower the distant between her and him gradually.

"Are there so much far left?" She asked,didn't like she's tired, but she's in a kind of couldn't wait.

Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:54 pm

It Kyrios had legs and a sense of balance that could fail, he would have fallen flat on his face. Nene was happy with him? Unbelieveably incredible. Every girl he has met thus far has been terrified, even hostile with him, even before he had done anything sexual to them. But this girl actaully found him to be gentle and kind? Kyrios had to admit, it was a nice change.

As Nene rested her cheek on his tentacle, Kyrios gently raised the portion her face rested on, stroking her cheek in a tender sort of way. When he heard Nene ask the question, he thought for a moment before answering. While he was certainly aware of where things were in his environment, he, like all Zelphers, were not naturally good at spaceial relationship. After all, sight was not on of his primary attributes. After a while, he managed to calculate their rough distance to their destination and replied.

"It's not much farther. But... access to the cavern will not be easy."

It was time to again test just how trusting Nene was. After a while, the cave tunnel suddenly began to slope down, descending into a deep dark gloom. Kyrios stopped just before where the slope began to descend. He turned his attention back to Nene. As he did, he created a another tentacle from his body, and held it out to Nene, not close enough to be uncomfortable, but close enough for her to know he meant something.

"I will have to carry you," Kyrios said simply.

Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:49 pm

"huh?" Nene slightly exclaimed, It's right that she trust him but, to have her feet up from the floor. And by her sight was almost obscured, she couldn't see even the reason. "Thanks, but if it not much farther. I think walk myself." She said then jump up ,and ran forward him. At the case to show him that she still have some energy left. She waved back to him, before giggled and made another forward. so at this point that she was startled, as her heel just touch a kind of edge. She tried to held back, but she couldn't do at this angle.

"Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" She screamed as stumble down into the gloom, that her sight couldn't catch the even end. her both hands hastily wondering around if she could catch somethings, but at this situation. It was really a kind of no target. Anyways thankfully to Kyrios's tantacle that still around her shoulder that made hers being hang in another second. "Thanks..." she said as grab his piece tightly with her both hands,sigh deeply,and pant ,keep panting as herself slightly swung around.

"I had better trust you at the first." then said in a kind of shame. that event cause her confine numerously grown up, and made her to be more familiar with his skin. And for the environment that she really can't imagine. She felt that to be with him was better.

Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:20 am

She refused his offer to carry her. It would appear that Nene had some common sense... or so Kyrios thought. It shocked him greatly when Nene suddenly burst foward and pasting into the cave's gloom, turning back and waving to him energetically, giggling as she did. Then, to Kyrios's dread, she ran foward again. Kyrios tried to shout out a warning, but before he could, he sensed Nene' falled out of sight with a loud "Arrrrrrrrrrr!'

"Foolish girl!" Kyrios shouted, surging foward towards the edge of the precipace.

Luckily, Kyrios still had a tentacle drapped on the girl's shoulder. Despite her panic, Nene had enough sense to grab on that appendage and hold on, stopping herself from plunging to an unpleasent fate in the inky darkness. Kyrios sighed inwardly.

"Thanks," he heard her meek voice come from below, "I had better trust you at the first."

Slowly, he extened his tentacle, allowing it to slither over Nene's body until he gently wrapped it around the girl's waist. As his tentacle slithered over the girl's dress, Kyrios noticed that, like all the girls here, Nene's body seemed soft and very supple. Again, Kyrios was tempted slightly to simply strip the and ravage her on the spot but he again decided not to act on those impulses. Zelphers had always been know for their good self-control. Slowly, he hoisted Nene' up from the darkness. Once she was back over the edge, Kyrios gently sent Nene back down. Althought she was no longer hanging over a cliff, Kyrios decided not to release his tentacle.

"Foolish girl," he repeated again, gently berating the girl, "Why did you run into the darkness like that? You scared me. It it dangerous in here. Please be careful."

He paused for a moment before continuing. "Do you still wish the see the treasure? It is farther up ahead beyond this cliff," Kyrios said. When he continued on, he sounded very serious. "If you wish the see the treasure, I will have to carry you."

Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:03 am

Nene felt tickles as the thing slippery wrap around her waist, also slightly molested as her clothes being squeezed to her skin during Kyrios's slither. some warm was deliver through her navel, that made her felt some giddily through, which turn to be a comfortably feeling while he began to lift her up.

And sd she reach the edge. She fail down on her knee at moment, another pant ,that seem to be hard and long. her grip still grab his tantacle hardly as well as her body that still shaken. If Kyrios 's a kind of humaniod, be sure that she'll rush into, hug him ,and cried insanity, but at this point she just held his wire tight over her chest. the words reach her ear brought her some angry, but turned to pleased soon at the another moment. He scold me? Is he a kind of care. She thought smiled in blushing mood, then let her tougue off, and rubbing her backhead when she look up to him. a bit giggle even still shaken.

"I'm sorry..." usually thing that she should say cause, it's all her fault. "I had better trust... y..ou."

And as he proposed to carry her agian, no point to refuse even his serious mood made her scary, She gave him a fully nod. with a sound like "Unn" while stretch the arms. For now she wasn't really care for the treasure that much, but would like to reach the end. at least for didn't discouraged him that brought her till now.

Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:17 am

This girl was rather interesting. Did she actually feel... pleased with him? Odd. He was a blob. From every single one of his past experiences, Kyrios had been feared, even hated by the girls. She seemed shaken by the close brush with a sad fate in this dark cave and seemed rather vulnerable at this moment. At that moment, all thoughts of doing anything to the girl vanished. He had just meant to have some fun with her. But scaring her with death was not his intetion. Slow, Kyrios pulled Nene closer until she up next to him.

"Calm down," he said quietly to Nene, "I won't hurt you."

Deciding Nene's nod was a sign of acceptance, Kyrios gently lifted Nene off her feet, making sure the evenly distribute her weight against his tentacle so his grip wouldn't be uncomfortable.

"Relax."

Then, Kyrios extended a large tentacle up towards the ceiling above until it touched the cave's roof. With over 100 years of experience controling his internal structure, Kyrios modified his tentacle to be sticky. With the tip of his tentacle pasted firmly to the roof, Kyrios lifted both his own body and Nene up into the air. He then extended another tentacle up and similarily stuck the tip to the roof of the cave. With two thick tentacles pasted to the roof of the cave, Kyrios began to "walk" foward, alternating detatching one tentacle from the roof, taking a step foward along the roof of the cave pulling both of them foward into the darkness, and re-attaching the tip to the roof after reaching the limit of the tentacle's lenght. Kyrios was very careful not to jolt Nene too much as they passed the the edge of the cave and the ground of the cave vanished from view, replaced by an abyssal void. Not being able to see the bottom must be frighteneing to Nene.

"We're almost there," Kyrios said, "I think you'll like this."

Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:45 am

"May be." Nene replied with simply shaken tone as being carried over a kind of chasm. He already told her to relax, but how in a situation like this. Anyways thanks to the concealed sight. It may be more panicked if she could see the lower floor.

She grab his tantacle tightly and more tight every stepped. Also some wriggled. she said "Sorry" with that, but her body automaticly made it over a rhythm. this time her mind was almost blank. her eyes're completly closed. as well as her sweat that began to flow more and more. that made her skin became more slippery over time. And once it reach the point at the another stepped her body instantly slithered down.

"Waaaaa" another scream came out from her little mounth,Hardly strived, seem to be panic again for while, then found that the slither just made the tantacle up from her waist to her chest. then she awkwardly glanced over his shade shamefulness again.

"Err.. Do you mind if I asked Are there any floor for me, When we reach."

Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:42 am

Wonderful. It seems the Kyrios forgot the minor detail that humans sweat and do so quite profusely when they are stressed. He also forgot that, unlike human skin, he didn't have striagtions or groves in his outer skin layer. The combination led to the a very slippery grip on Nene's body. Consequently, Kyrios felt a jolt of shock as he suddenly felt Nene start to slid down in his grip. Thankfully, she had taken a very tight grasp on Kyrios's tentacle. That slowed the descend enough for Kyrios to tighten his grip and stop Nene from slipping any further.

"Waaaaa"

"Ugh," Kyrios grunted, "My apologies. Are you ok?"

The shock of almost dropping Nene wore off and Kyrios suddenly became aware of the new situation he was in. The tentacle, which Kyrios has purposefully placed on Nene's waist, ended up on the girl's chest. Even as Kyrios asked about Nene's well being, his brain began to take acute notice of her soft breasts. He tried to ignore the sensation, but was fighting a losing battle. Kyrios had just recently discovered the sensation of pleasure and, despite having some experience with girls, he still found the feeling to be intoxicating. Despite his best efforts, he could stop his tentacle from wriggling and moving ever so slightly, gently massaging Nene's breasts just a little bit.

Trying to ignore the still unfamiliar sensations he was feeling, Kyrios tried to focus on something else. He couldn't move his tentacle without dropping Nene and, unfortunently, the two large tentacle he was using to walk along the cave roof took the majority of the material in his body. He couldn't make another tentacle. He had no choice but to keep his tentacle wrapped around Nene's chest.

"I'm sorry," Kyrios said, "But I'm afraid that there won't be anyplace you can stand on when we get there."

But they were finally getting close to where Kyrios was headed. Off in the distanc, a very small dot of soft, but bright light became visible.

Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:08 am

"So I have to be familiar with these." Nene said, and took a deep breath, tried to relax herself which it's more effective at this position. By having Kyrios tantacle around her chest, May be cause, it's nearby to her heart, She felt the warmth being flow over her body, also felt cofortable, and more save. as there're her arms that locked herself from falling any farther.

So.. she was succussfully calm herself down, but what!? she slightly shuddered as noticed a strange movement of his tantacle. feeling like a soft squeezing ,and kneading. which she could felt almost direct as her bra was tipped up in the recent slither. She did some wrenched as these strange feeling flow along. Is he tried to do somethings with my breast. She thought and looked up to him. No no it have to be an accident or may be that just my imagine. So she's an optimistic girl as always.

She tried to put her bra back to its position but couldn't as the tantacle's covered the area,and motioned so much in this situation's not a good idea. and there're another that catch her attention as the spot of light appeared in her sight. She smiled gladfully. looked up to Kyrios and pointed as her mind full of excited. before hasty picked a camera out off her bag. held it out at her full arm, aim at herself at the angle that could catch Kyrios in the scene.

"Now cheese, if you have an mount" she said while giggling.

Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:29 am

Cheese. Kyrios gave a chuckle as Nene told him to smile for the camera. Sadly, Kyrios couldn't oblige as he did really have a mouth, but allowed Nene to snap a picture of the two of them. It was good that she had started to calm down, although Kyrios suddenly took noticed that in her slip earlier, Nene's bra had ridden up and out of position. The instant he realized this, his tentacle around Nene's chest tightened slightly, pressing against Nene's chest through her dress. As it did this, Kyrios realized that he could feel her nipples through the fabric. Another unconcious motion swept through his tentacle, a tiny spasm causing the patch of goo covering Nene's breasts to gently pinch her nipple. Catching himself, Kyrios made a supreme act of self control and prevented himself from playing with her nipple further. However, he couldn't stop himself from continuing to gently caress and massage her soft breast. Luckily, they had almost reached where he was taking her.

"If you're looking for jewels or riches, I'm afraid that those are not here," Kyrios said, as he pulled both him and Nene through a small hole in the wall from which the soft light was emitting from.

Nene and Kyrios emerged in a vast underground cavern, bathed in gentle white light. Inside the cavern were innumerable formations of shimmering crystal, each spire emitting a different, shimmering soft light that seemed almost solid and amorphous. Small pieces of the various spires had appearantly broken off and were floating in the air, making it appear as if multi-colored snow was drifting slowly around the cavern. The combination of these made the scenery in the cavern quite surreal and beautiful. As they entered the room, the reason why Kyrios couldn't put Nene down was obvious. The hole they entered from was almost 30 feet off the cave floor. And even though Kyrios could have slithered down the side and reach the floor, the cave was filled halfway with water, drowning any flat solid ground under shimmer, but deep liquid.

"Here it is," Kyrios said, as he and Nene hung almost 3 stories into the air above the shimmering crystal. "This is the treasure."

Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:17 pm

Nene enjoyed her snap shots. this's the first time that she could see Kyrios carefully. his shining blue surface made him look like a big blue berry jam in her sight. that made she giggled. as she paned her camera to him, showing him a picture that she just take. and took some another shot, before pause, just pause as the tension around her breast was increased over time. The sticky feeling that suited and firmed with the round of her breast was really made her going to mad. She wreched as tried to relaxed as the squeezing continue but more she tried, much pleasure she recieve, and her body seem to be enjoyed it as well. She didn't notice that her face complete turn into blood red. also her mounth that continuously mumbled somethings like. "mmmmmmm"

Her eye completely closed while they two head into the light. the white that shining through her eyelid and her feeling're suit divisibly. it's like she was leading to a kind of heaven. She began to doubted Is this really an accident as she couldn't refuse the feeling that so soft and gentry, but she didn't have enough consciousness to thought about that now. She laid back on his piece. leaving the jelly like slithered over her breast. her hands still held the camera forward, and capture the shot of herself over the rhythm, which giving some pictures on the digital screen showing her own breast in the different shape.

till some words triggering her mind. "Here it is", "This is the treasure." Then she shook her head hardly, and slightly open her eyes, and suddenly be agape and tongue-tied by the view ahead. "How beutiful it's", "the cystal I have never seen anythings like these before." As the gladfully smile made up on her blushing face, not only by the cystal, but also by the angle of the view. It's like she looked down from the plane or a sort of hover. She swung her hands around trying to catch the glowing dust the flow through. also didn't forget to take a picture, but seem like she have some problem. her arm didn't long enough to catch herself and that cystal into the fame.

"Thanks a lots, it's very better than i thought, Err... Kyrios Could you took some photo for me?"

Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:01 pm

Kyrios was happy for the brief respite he got as she looked at the picture she had taken. So he looked like blue berry jam, eh? Well, hopefully, she wouldn't decide to take a bite or something. She had tried to show the picture to him, which made Kyrios feel a bit regretful since he couldn't actually see the picture. However, he was able to read the eletrical signals Nene's body produced and was able to sketch a fairly accurate image of what the picture looked like. It was nice that Nene was have fun. The humor she saw in the current situation was helping to distract him from his own desires as she started to snap more pictures. Of course, the respite did not last.

Is she taking pictures of her breasts? Kyrios thought.

As his thought turned to this, he again became acutely aware of him much he wanted to just ravage the girl right there. That wanting suddenly became a lot worse, as he quickly came to realize that Nene was starting to find some pleasure in this as well, and the pleasure that he was sensing from her only fueled his own. Also, he came to realize that if he were going to have his way with her, there would be nothing she could do to stop him or get away. She could keep her here for as long as he wanted and would eventually have her moaning in pleasure as the girls always seem to do if stimulated correctly. As he thought this, his tentacle began to caress and massage Nene's breasts even more vigorously, which he didn't even try to control, knowing it was pointless. All he could do now was to try and avoid escalating things and making more tentacles to use on Nene.

Distracted as he was, he almost missed Nene's question. "What? Oh, yes, of course."

If he wanted to manipulate the camera, he would need more material. In order to do this, Kyrios shrank the tentacle he was using to hold the two of them up, cauing both him and Nene to raise slightly into the air towards the cavern. This freed up material in his body for more tentacles and, since the tentacle he was using to support them was very large, it freed up a lot of material. Steadily, he exuded another smaller tentacle and used it to slowly take the camera from Nene. He moved the camera a slight distance away, snapping a photo which included Nene and a background of the crystals. Then, he snapped some more pictures, trying to get good shots of Nene with different colors of the crystal in the background.

As Kyrios did this, he failed the notice something else. With more material avalaible to it, the tentacle he had wound around Nene's chest to hold her also unconciously grew longer. It began to snake around Nene's chest as it's length increased until, on one revolution, it managed to find it's way into the sleeve of her clothing, oozing between her bareskin and the shoulderless part of her chinese dress to sliter its way on her chest. When Kyrios finally noticed, it was too late as his tentacle had already found the soft flesh of Nene's breasts and had proceeded to rub and caress the soft mounds directly.

Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:11 pm

Kyrios wasn't the onlyone who almost forgot himself, Nene was the same. It happen after some post against the shots. After few flash touch her skin, Her attempt to ignore the feeling by tried to distracted herself with camera posting became worthless ,She unable to ignored the pleasure that consecutively assault her body any more. As the messaging became harder and harder, her upper body began to tensed, and slightly wreched over the rhythm. Especially when it slip through her fabric, as the rubbing and squeezing became direct. She completely found herself floating in the sea of pleasure. Anyways she also have a little consciousness left, That made her way to gnash her teeth hard, trying not to moan out, and her hands that wondering around her chest tried to slip,and in cover at least her nipple, But each hole was fullfill which his jelly. She tried to put them off, but the grab against the jelly and slippery things like them was really worthless.

"K....Kyrios, What're you doing?" She said out, and glance up to him with the narrow eyes that suit in her blushing face.

As she really don't know how long she could handled, or at least just remained her mind, At this point her optimistic mood was already gone, She pretty sure that he tried to do somethings with her breast, the recent warp, and external rubbing, may an accident but, to crawled inside an playing like this,.... How could it be? He just brought me here to do this kind of things or may be there're something that trigger his own desire. She thought till her little mind reached the limit, and no matter which way brought her to this situation she couldn't refuse that it feel so good, And may be her mind started to interest at it, As she never to being touch like this before. Cause her martial art in the past, she's a kind of frightful, from the boys and any male around.

"Kyios, Are you tried to do somethins with me?" She continues

But, this time she didn't wait for an answer, she wriggled hardly, as she set her mind on fighting against the pleasure. her face turn to even more red. as well as her mounth that crying some thing like "Yahhh BaHH Waaaaaak" also her sweat that flowing, and even dropping onto the cystral by her both arm that swung around and her own legs that kicking the air hardly, this may made her slither again but, She really couldn't catch that when she was this panic.

Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:39 am

Focused as he was on the picture, trying to distract himself from his own desires, Kyrios missed Nene's first question completely. It seems that he has truely opened a Pandora's box. Pleasure was... well pleasurable, but he had trouble controlling it. It felt as if his body was no addicted to pleasure, seeking it out where-ever and whenever possible with no regard to the situation.

It was not until Nene asked again that Kyrios finally realized where his tentacle had unwittingly slithered. He moved quickly to correct his mistake but was delayed slightly by an undeniable sense of pleasure that the contact with Nene's breast brought. Still, he tried to reprimand himself and pull his tentacle out, but before he could manage anything, Nene began her rather violent.

"Yahhh BaHH Waaaaaak"

Nene almost slithered out of his grip with her first writhe. It was actually only thanks to the fact that his tentacle had oozed into her dress that Kyrios managed to hold onto her. Instantly, more tentacle shot out of Kyrios, struggling with Nene, trying to keep hold of her as she fought him desperate.

"Ne... Nene!" Kyrios said, his voice still soft but obviously elevated compared to his usual volume, "Nene! St... stop it! I... I'll dro... drop you!!"

Having to shift his focus from talking to controlling his tentacle to grapple with Nene's struggles, Kyrios had to struggle while forming his words. He tried to tightened his grip on Nene's body, but, alarmed at the rather violent reaction she had to his unintentional grope, he was desperately trying to avoid grabbing any inappropiate areas or grab her in a threatening manner. Being a giant tentacle blob trying to grab a girl with tentacles, that rather limited his options. In addition to this, Nene conviently choose that time to start sweating profusely, making her skin rather slick and hard to hold onto.

"Nene! Ne... Nene! Calm down!" Kyrios said, trying to calm the girl down.

He knew that he was losing this struggle, his grip on Nene's body slipping. She had already fought and slithered her way out of the tentacle wrapped around her chest, which was the only thing that was holding her up. The only thing that was still keeping her in Kyrios's grasp was her chinese dress. This was getting serious. Kyrios only wanted to take Nene in her to see how naive she was, to show her the crystal cavern, and maybe scare her a bit. But this was serious. If he dropped Nene, she could get killed.

"Nene! NENE!!" Kyrios cried, the last a rather shocked and scared shout.

The chest of Nene's chinese dress ripped, finally releasing her from Kyrios's grip. Kyrios made another desperate grab at Nene's body with his remaining tentacles, but missed her by a few feet, instead of his tentacle wrapped around the bottom of her chinese dress. To his horror, Kyrios felt the smooth fabric slip through Kyrios's tentacle, causing Nene to fall towards cave floor below.

"NENE!!" Kyrios screamed.

In a last, desperate attempt to save her, Kyrios launched the majority of his body down towards the form of the falling girl, forming his entire body into one giant tentacle. This last ditched attempted worked. He managed to catch up to Nene's falling form and catch her by wrapping his whole body around her. But the falling girl had built up some momentum and Kyrios had already reached the limits of his reach. The tug of gravity as Nene's stopped falling his Kyrios's grip caused Kyrios to stretch beyond his normal ability.

"Augh!" Kyrios grunted, a sharp, searing jolt of pain rippling through him. His body had stretched into a rough cyclinder, extending from the ceiling down to where he had managed to catch the young girl. Kyrios tried to pull Nene and himself back up, but was horrified to discover that he could not do it. He had simply stretched too far. Worse still, the pain caused by his over-exerted body was causing him to lose his grip on the cave's ceiling...

Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next