View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 8:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 The Semi Stalker (Bala) 

Post Re: The Semi Stalker (Bala)
"But I.. I've been to the Trop..." Her voice trails off as Bala starts to feel strange all over. Things are getting fuzzy as Bala finds it harder to think straight. He's holding her. That's great. "I... you..." She tries hard to think. A thought forms. It is a clear thought. She clings to it. And on an impulse, she acts on it. She gets up on her toes and kisses Keemari on the cheek. Back on her heels she says, "I really, really like you." Bala can't seem to stop smiling at Keemari.

Bala shakes her head. Something's wrong. <Keemari looks so cute.> She tries to figure out what's happening, but all she gets are random thoughts. "you uh y.. You're cute", she whispers.

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:40 am

"It's also the humidity I suspect." I start as she then kisses me. My, my, she is incredible suciptuble to them it seems I think as I look at her with a smile as she gets those few words out. I smirk at her as I then reach up and run my hand over your check. "I think your rather cute as well Bala." I then lean down to plant another kiss upon her lips this time.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:43 am

Bala softly moans when Keemari rubs her. She never felt anything so good. Her heart leaps at his words. Bala returns his kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck. As she does, she starts to fidget and squirm. Her body is feeling all sorts of sensations she doesn't understand. She doesn't want to understand. Her choli feels tight and restrictive. She absently tugs and adjusts it with one hand. Somewhere in her mind is a tiny voice saying this is wrong. It is drowned out by the wonderful sensations she is feeling.

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:27 am

My, my, she was quite eager, she didn't seem like one of those groupie girls I had, she seemed like a nice one, but maybe she was both, but I also knew this taste as well as I part from her lips for the first time in several minutes... "Hmmm, that was pretty good for your first kiss." I tell her as I lick my lips as I run my hands over your sides.

Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:30 am

(OOC: I'm not allowing myself to post after my bedtime any more. I thought I wrote one thing and actually wrote something else. :( It's not what I wanted to do but I can use it anyway.)

Bala tries to maintain the kiss longer but fails. The pout that the end of the kiss caused is replaced with the smile Keemari's compliment brings. Bala closes her eyes and sighs at the feel of Keemari's hands on her skin. She briefly puts her hands over his, following his hands as they move. Then Bala puts her arms around Keemari's neck, gets up on her toes, and tries to resume their kiss.

Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:23 am

I then put my finger on your lips stopping you. "Now, now, lets get more comfortable, I don't think you can truely enjoy the kiss as you stand on your tip toes to do so." I tell you as I then move us to a back room where you see a cot is set up with a fridge in the corner. "I sometimes work deep into the night and just crash here." I tell her as I move her towards the bed.

Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:38 am

Despite the heat, Bala stays close to Keemari, holding on tightly to his arm. She lays her head on his shoulder as they walk into the back room. She again fidgets with the uncomfortable choli, inadvertantly showing some cleavage this time. She nods and mutters "uh huh" at Keemari's explanation of the room, not taking her head off his shoulder. When they stop at the cot, Bala pauses for a moment. Then she realizes that the cot is also the couch in this room and sits on it, holding Keemari's hands. Once on the cot, Bala pulls at Keemari, eager to kiss him again.

=========+=====

Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:02 am

I'm more then eager to return that kiss as I then wrap my arms around you pulling you very close to me, near my lap as I take a more forcefully role as I then move my toungue deep into your mouth, showing her that it was quite long as I roll it around your toungue and into the back of your throat. As my hands go up and down your back carressing you as I pull you closer and closer as your breasts press tightly against my chest as I hold the kiss deep threatening to suffocate the poor girl with the intensity of my kiss and her inexperince.

Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:24 am

When Keemari pulls Bala close, the words of the girls came to her mind, "however he seems to be rather picky." <And he's picked me>, Bala thinks. She tries to match his tongue's length, but cannot. <That's really long>, she thinks. <He must have a lot of experience.>

Bala chokes as the tongue reaches the back of her throat. She had the bad timing of him doing that just as she exhaled. It only backs off briefly while Keemari squeezes her tight, forcing the rest of the air out of her lungs. Only to wedge back in her throat as soon as she's out of air.

Bala pulls her head back as far as she can, trying to get away from his tongue. She tries to push him away. After 30 seconds, her lungs are on fire and she is starting to lose strengh. She's trying to shout "you're choking me", but she doesn't even have the breath for a whimper. She switches to "pounding" on his shoulders. She has to let him know that she's suffocating.

=========+=====

Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:59 am

I feel her pouding away as I withdraw my toungue slowly as you feel it slide over your toungue and lips as I then part allowing you to breath as I reach up and pet your check. "Sorry about that, did I go to fast for you?" I ask her softly.

Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:03 am

Bala gasps, able to breathe again. "I'm sorry. I wasn't expecting that. I can't breathe with your tongue in so deep. I'll try to do better the next time. Just please don't squeeze me so tight." With the danger passed, the effects of the exotic plants were taking affect again. Bala's head was getting fuzzy. She lays her head on Keemari's shoulder and gives him a hug.

=========+=====

Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:51 am

"Oh?" Did you not like the feel of my toungue?" I ask her with a smirk as I let her reaction come out as I then lean down. "Do you prefer it here?" I ask you as I lick at the back of your ear. "Here?" I ask her as I go to her check. I then go down to your neck and lick at kiss at it. "Or there?" I ask you as I switch between them.

Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:00 am

Keemari's question & expression startled Bala. They seemed almost... evil. She scolded herself for thinking that. Keemari has been very sweet.

Bala cooed every time Keemari licked or kissed her. She tried to adjust her position. But she couldn't really move since he still held her tight. After he kissed her neck, Bala turned to say "there" and found herself face to face with him. She wanted to kiss him again, but was afraid. Desire won out and she simply said, "be careful", took a breath, and went to kiss him once more. This time she wouldn't exhale completely, just in case.

=========+=====

Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:31 pm

"Here, I'll make it easier for you." I tell her as I kiss her deeply again, my toungue wrapping around her's. Taking my time with it as I slowly pull your toungue out after a bit, as our lips seperate as our tougues twirl in the air outside our mouths together as they dance as I look deep into your eyes. I continue this for a while as I let you go a little bit so that one of my hands can go to your chest as I lightly feel you up there.

Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:12 am

Bala sighs contentedly as Keemari kisses her. Her contentment turns to confusion as his tongue? pulls her tongue out of her mouth. She tugs slightly, unable to extract her tongue. She manages to say a somewhat garbled "how?" before he starts to work on her chest. Then she closes her eyes and lets out a slight moan. When she opens her eyes, the look is no longer that of confusion but of lust. She reaches down and puts a hand on the hand feeling her breast.

Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next