View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 2:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Give me one good reason why I should have gone to class. 

Post Give me one good reason why I should have gone to class.
Mia strolled lazily down the shores of the island, her bare toes sinking into the soft wet sand where the water lapped up onto shore. The pale flesh of her soft, curvy form was on full display save for the few parts covered by her red tankini. The school was now all but a distant speck left long behind. She was presently missing class, but it was too wonderful a day to be cooped up inside buried in the pages of some boring book. The sun was well into the cloudless sky but it was early enough so that it rays were not abrasive and the sands were not too hot for her feet.

Having reached a spot were the waters seemed especially cool and emerald, Mia left the water's edge, heading a few feet inland to throw down her black beach towel. She sprawled onto the warm fabric, but remembered to reapply her sunscreen before getting too comfortable. She smoothed palm fulls of the milky white liquid all over her body, beginning with the lengths of her legs and thighs, making her way up to the slender contours of her neck, and not missing the swells of her chest in between.

When she returned to the inviting softness of her towel, her flesh glistened in the intensifying sunlight, and the tropical scent of the lotion began to bake into her skin. A half an hour passed before she began to get a light kiss of color to her face and a fine layer of sweat to her skin. Mia toyed with the idea of heading into the water, but getting up seemed like far too much trouble. She simply turned over, exposing her backside to the sun. As her cheek pressed into her towel, she could begin to feel herself being lulled to sleep by the sluggish warmth and the gentle cycle of waves rolling in and out. Yet again, cutting class proved to be a most excellent idea.

Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:46 am

Post Re: Give me one good reason why I should have gone to class.
(So I heard you had this open thread...;) )

Once again a certain restlessness had come over Dendrite. The creature had left its lair and struck out into the ocean to reacquaint itself with its traditional habitat...sleek body undulating smoothly through the emerald swells, its grayish-green skin blending in among the rocks. The alien swam up toward the beach--and then it paused.

Dendrite's alien senses had picked out the basking human female. The alien moved up and peeked out of the water, focusing its large eye onto her. It gazed at her petite body, so delightfully adorned by the thin red fabric. And then the monster watched as the girl turned onto her stomach, her pert bottom seeming to wink enticingly in the sunlight, stoking the creature's dark passion.

Dendrite slid up out of the water, tentacles sinking into the sand a bit as it propelled itself up toward the girl. Slick tendrils reached out to brush over her ankles and calves, gently massaging, as the monster neared...

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:38 am

((that I do :) ))

A soft, distant smile curled Mia's tiny lips. She had long wandered into that foggy place between consciousness and sleep, and could not discern that cool relief on the curve of her sun warmed calves as something quite real. The cool touch on warm flesh was simply sensations of a wonderful waking dream. In her minds eye she envisioned walking along the shore once more, heading back into the chilly waters to escape the unrelenting sun.

A happy mew escaped her - a soft sound between a moan and a happy exhalation. The muscles along her back tightened and released in a satisfying stretch. Truly, this was Mia at her most content: exquisite slacking. She wanted to stay in this state forever, but unsettling awareness began to creep in. The delicate lids of her eyes eventually fluttered open, but barely halfway. Her glossy blue eyes rolled down over the length of her body where she caught a glimpse of a silhouette against the sun.

Someone was hovering over her. This realization sent a sobering spark of fear throughout her entire body. Her torso twisted in a quick jerk, so that her stomach was still firmly against the towel, but her upper half turned about, propped up by her left elbow. Lips parted in a silent scream and pupils constricted to terrified points. Much of the creatures were blotted out in silhouette, but whatever it was, it most certainly wasn't human. Mia wanted to scream, but no sound came out of her dry throat. Her fingers dug into the hot sands, and her chest began the rapid rise and fall characteristic of cornered prey.

Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:14 pm

Dendrite chuckled darkly and moved downward, pressing its body against the girl's. A couple of tendrils reached out to grasp her shoulders, pushing her down onto her stomach again, the creature's torso rubbing against her back. "Good afternoon, pretty one," a dark voice murmured. The monster's large blue eye gazed at the girl as it nestled against her, pinning her down, letting its tendrils wander over her legs and her shoulders...

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:21 pm

The weight came down heavy on Mia's back, pressing the air from her lungs and flattening her chest against towel in such a way that caused her breasts to be pressed up against her collarbone and nearly out of her top. For a moment she went rigid with terror, her mind struggling to understand this surreal nightmare that a few moments ago was a pleasant waking dream. Believing the alien thing meant her harm - or even death, her stiff limbs shook and trembled in the grip of the tentacles spreading over her. She winced noticeably as they slipped over her shoulders, and her eyes slammed shut in an effort to retreat within her mind. Her heart sank with defeat. With each terrifying caress escape seemed like more of a hopeless pipe dream, and yet she did nothing but quiver and cry, a few large tears silently rolling down her cheeks.

This all changed when she heard the creature speak. At first, the eerie vocalization did little more then inspire fear, but this fear quickly hardened and turned to rage. The thing possessed intelligence - to what degree she couldn't guess, but the any ability to reason ought to be enough to know you can't just go about thrusting yourself onto anyone - especially her. \the decision was made not to except her fate passively. Mia's small hands balled into angry fists and she began to struggle against the tentacles and writhe beneath that heavy rubbery mass. Her wriggling accomplished little more then grinding the curves of her ass against the creatures abdomen, but she continued to fight, the odd growl accompanying her flailing.

"Unnh! Let go! Get off of me!" She shrieked, hot sand stirring about her as she twisted. She was in no position to be barking orders - but she was in no position to be thinking rationally either.

Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:16 am

Dendrite laughed and pushed up from the girl a bit, not wanting to squash her. It reached a couple of tendrils for her wrists and caught them, pulling them out to the sides, keeping her in her awkward position. As she squirmed, the creature rubbed against her, their bodies writhing together almost involuntarily. More tendrils slid over her back, tracing the warm and sweaty skin, then down over her buttocks...caressing and prodding gently, pushing her bikini bottom up until it was almost a thong, exposing her smooth skin. "Not yet," the monster murmured. "Not when we've just met..."

--Jason Carter

Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:53 am

Feeling the tautness of the fabric between her cheeks, Mia almost went still once more - though she continued to pull against the tentacles holding her arms firmly in place. A flush of crimson that rivaled the hue of her bathing suit graced her cheeks. Sweat from heat, struggle and stress rolled down her brow as she attempted to crane her neck see down the length of her back. As she caught glimpses of the gross appendages sliding against the mounds of her her newly freed skin, the monster's motives for attacking her became all too evident. A new jolt of adrenaline was injected into Mia's bloodstream. She continued to twitch and wriggle, but more so in response to the exploring touch. With every poke came a corresponding wince and shift. She was trying to elude the creatures touch rather then escape him entirely, having abandoned hope of escape. Despite not wanting to know the answer, despite knowing the answer, Mia couldn't stop herself from asking.

"What-what are you going to do?" She whimpered in a voice decidedly more meek and frightened. Images where dancing erratically in front of her mind's eye, recalling every monster movie where she had ever seen a beast grope a helpless silver screen starlet. She remembered the slimy wed hands of the creature of the blue lagoon taking hold of a swimmers ankles and drawing her under. She remembered the invisible man raping his terrified neighbor in her own bed, twisting her nipples and bruising her ass with unseen digits. She remembered vampires and werewolves feasting on the blood and flesh of their victims as they tore the clothes from their bodies and took turns satisfying themselves. It was as if she were being punished for her voyeurism by being thrust into the ranks of these fictitious victims.

Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:33 pm

A dark chuckle emanated from the monster as it squirmed against her. For the moment Dendrite ignored her words, instead focusing on exploring her body. Its tendrils tugged her swimsuit bottom back and forth, almost playfully, rubbing against her warm curves. Then they hooked into the thin fabric and pulled it slowly down, past her hips and toward her knees, exposing the most intimate areas of her body. "You're a cute one," the monster breathed, voice redolent with dark passion. "Such sexy little curves..." A couple more tendrils wriggled into her tank top and began to squirm slimily over her chest, soaking the fabric with sticky alien ooze.

--Jason Carter

Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]