View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Blue Shower (Violett Small) 

Post Re: Blue Shower (Violett Small)
Violett sighed, shaking her head.

"Do you know what breasts are? If you don't it's okay... Mine are too small to be worth mentioning. Now will you go away?"

Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:43 am

Location: Hanging silently behind you..... and a little to the left
Almost as if it were an answer to her question, the voices of the girls were heard outside in the locker room again. This time, it was a real squeal, followed by something that sounded somewhat lika a moan. Kyrios chuckled soft at the noise before waving a tentacle towards the door.

"I'm afraid that I can't. Not unless you want the entire school thinking you were taking a shower with a giant amoeba," Kyrios said, "And for your breasts, I know perfectly well what they are."

After Kyrios said this, he began to slid towards Violett, not in a threatening sort of way, but enough to make the closing distance noticable. He had sensed it again, the feeling of shame and self hate. Violett did not like her body or her looks and it was obvious enough for Kyrios to tell at a glance. For some reason, this knowledge bothered Kyrios severely. He felt compelled to dispute Violett's claim.

"I do not understand, however, why human girls all seem to think large breasts are desiarable," Kyrios said as he went on. "Not all males, monster or human, think big breasts are attractive. It depends on the girl."

By this point, Kyrios had closed the distance enough to be within reach of Violett's body. As he got within distance, he released another tentacle and, before Violett could do anything, swiftly brushed the tip against one of her breasts.

"Besides, I feel plenty of suppleness here to be desirable," Kyrios said. Then, he tone softened to become gentle and sincere, a tone that he rarely used. "Why do you feel that way about yourself? You're a very attractive, cute and sweet girl. Why do you hate yourself so?"

Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:58 am

Yelping in shock, Vilett trembled as the slimy creature reached out for her, whimpering as it brushed against her breast.

"Please... Don't do that," she said shyly

She backed away, trembling nervously.

"All the beautiful girls... All the famous and popular girls... All the girls that are worth being... Or worth having... Have breasts... Big, firm, supple breasts that you can do all sorts of perverted things with... Or just fall asleep on so you won't needa pillow and won't be alone at night... But... Well... Mine are just small, and most people want big... I'm not developed enough... I'm going to be just a little girl my entire life. I'll never get to be a real woman with curves..."

She sniffled softly, backing up against the wall and curling up into the fetal position under the water.

"And I can't hide it... You can see my whole body no matter what I do... It's so humiliating."

Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:55 pm

It was at that moment that Kyrios understood why Violett's self hating tendencies bothered him so much. While true that he would have tried to console the poor girl anyways, there was something more to this. For Kyrios saw, deep down in Violett's tiny, curled up frame, a bit of himself. Just like Violett, Kyrios too had been terribly inept. His mental and physical faculties so sub-par that he was considered stupid and worthless by his peers. And now, faced with Violett's pains, insecurities, and worries, Kyrios could remember a bit of what it felt like back then.

But it was not the end for him. Kyrios had fought. Although it took him a while to pull himself out of his apathy, Kyrios had tried to overcome his problems. It was a long and harsh process, but Kyrios emerged triumphat. He rose to a position of prominice and rebuilt himself into a crowning pillar of Zelpher achievement. However, deep down inside, a part of his former self, the one who shut himself up in his room all day long, the one who avoided all contact with out Zelphers, and the one who wished himself never born, remained. That was why he could empasize with Violett so much and that was why he cared so much.

Slowly, Kyrios approached Violett, making certain his advance was not threatening. Gently, he reached out with on tentacle and placed it under Violett chin. Then, with infinite tenderness, he raised his tentacle, bringing Violett's face up so that she was looking into Kyrios's floating, fleshy core and his single photo-receptor 'eye'. The eye looked almost as if it were made of sapphire and gleamed at Violett with a calming, sky blue color.

"You're right," Kyrios said, his voice quiet, gentle and extreme tender, "You cannot hide it from me. But you have no, absolutely no, reason to be ashamed. You are a beautiful, cute girl. And nothing is going to change that."

Then, Kyrios extended another tentacle towards the girl. Again, he did it slowly and as non-threatening as possible. Then, gently, he grasped the girl's frail seeming body and lifted her off the floor. He wrapped one tentacle around Violett's shoulders and another around her waist, making certain that he didn't touch any of her more intimate parts. He didn't want to alarm her. Then, Kyrios pulled the girl to him, turning her around as he want so that Violett's slender back pressed into his gooey skin. For a moment, Kyrios just held her against him with one tentacle wrapped around her shoulder and another around her waist, holding her the way he assumed a human lover would hold his partner. He kept his touch gentle and heated his tendrils up so that they were a comfortable warm temperature on her skin.

"You are very cute, sweet one," Kyrios reiterated, trying to get his point across, "And have nothing to be ashamed of. And for what it's worth, all those girls that you are thinking of? All the 'famous and popular girls?' I would pick you over them any day."

As Kyrios said this, his tentacles gave Violett's shoulder and waist a gentle caress.

"So please. Don't hate yourself so much anymore?"

Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:26 am

Gasping softly, Violett squirmed, staring at the icy-blue orb with a mixof fear and happiness... He seemed so kind, but there was something so utterly strange about him... And the way he kept trying to convince her to stay didn't bode well.

String in silence, she trembled for a silent moment before she finally spoke.

"Okay... But don't you dare touch the popcorn shrimp, you oversized booger!"

Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:42 am

(OOC: Oversized Booger! Oh, that was a good one! Nice. Oh, and about what I'm going to write, I really don't know what pop corn chicken refers to so... forgive me if I kinda mess up.)

Somewhat loud, but genuine laughter erupted from Kyrios. It sounded free and truely amused.

"Ha! Hahahaha! Pop... Popcorn shrimp!" Kyrios repeated, "Dear, I don't even know what that slang refers to. And to be refered to as an oversized booger. Hee hee. My dear sweet girl, that is to be commended. I've never been refered to as an over-sized booger before."

For a while afterwards, the sounds of s soft chuckle permeated the air as Kyrios continued to be tickled by Violett's extremely witty statement. As he chuckled, the tendrils around Violett's chest and shoulders continued to gently and tenderly rub her soft skin. Finally, silence fell back into the room. Feeling that Violett was feeling slightly better about herself, Kyrios had time to consider some of his other feelings. It was only now that Kyrios realized that he was still very, very aroused. The erotic dream he had been having hung on the edge of his mind and holding a naked girl against him was not helping his inhibitions at all.

"Ah, sweet one, that was very clever," Kyrios said, "Unfortunently... I might not be able to comply with your request."

As he spoke, the tentacle wrapped around her should sudden started to ooze down her chest, until their gooey mass had covered her breasts. There, they stopped and started to play with her breasts, alternating between just a gentle caress and a soft squeeze, to playing with her small nipples, mashing them around or giving them a slight pinch.

"Ah, so these are the breasts that you are so ashamed of," Kyrios said, "I do not see why you hate them so much. They seem perfectly lovely and supple to me." To emphasize his point, the goo gave her breasts a soft squeeze.

Kyrios spend a while playing with Violett's mounds before finally admitting his treason. "I am sorry, Violett," Kyrios said, "You are just too desirable. I can't help myself. Forgive me."

Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:12 am

(It's okay... It's not slang so much as a nickname, the explanation is forthcoming. Short version, though, is Violett's classmates at her old school picked on her a lot.)

Violett yelped and squirmed, whimpering as his tendrils tightened.

"...They called my breasts popcorn shrimp. Because they're tiny and I used to pad them, I guess. I don't know, but you're touching them, you blue pervert..."

She shriekd just a little as he pinched her breasts, her whole body shuddering in arousal as her nipples began to stiffen.

"Why is everything here horny?"

Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:12 am

"Everything?" Kyrios said, "You've meet more? Well then there is proof that you're not ugly. After all, would these thing be so frisky with you if you weren't attractive?"

As Kyrios spoke, the tentacle around Violett's waist rose itself up past her hips to her stomach. There, it gently tightened around the girl's stomach and started gently massaging her soft flesh. Every once in a while, it would trace the tip gently around her belly button.

"I can say for myself that I couldn't resist your charm," Kyrios said.

As he spoke, a third tendril exuded out next to Violett's face. There, it slowly slid it's way down her soft cheek and stopped on her chin. Then, in a gentle motion, he pulled Violett's chin over so that she was looking into his shocking sky blue eye again.

"How cute," Kyrios muttered as she tracked that tentacle sensually around Violett's lips.

Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:54 am

Gasping and squirming, Violett whimpered softly, closing her eyes and whimpering, letting out a soft gasp as the tendril touched her lips.

"I... I was just an easy target... That's all..."

Panting softly, she bit her lip, tring to ignore the warm, slimy tendrils caressing her stomach and shoulders, petting her pert little breasts teasingly...

"If... If you hurry... You can still catch up to the other two..."

Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:57 am

"Oh but my sweet thing," Kyrios said, "I don't want the other two. I want you."

As Kyrios said this, he finally sent a final tendril down until, oozing teasingly down Violett's stomach until it rested on her crotch just above her slit. Kyrios left the tendril there for a moment, teasing, promising to touch her most sensitive region but not quite doing it yet.

"I want you," Kyrios whispered into Violett's ear, "I choose you. Not those two girls. Not one of the hundreds of other girls in this school. Not even those popular, big-breasted and curvy women that you speak of. I want you."

Kyrios emphasized 'you' with particular sensuality, timing the word to reach Violett's ears at the same moment the tendril which had been wavering just above her sex dove down and gently pressed against their silky folds. They began a slow, circular motion, teasing the soft flesh of Violett's lower lips, every once in a while brushing against her little clit.

"As for being an easy target, you're not special," Kyrios said, "From what i gathered, these are monsters we're talking about. If they wanted any one of the girls in this school, then that girl is an easy target. It's kinda hard for a school girl to be a hard target for a monster after all."

As he spoke, he gently pressed the tendril brushing Violett's lip foward slightly so that the tip slipped into her mouth. There, he used it to gently tickle her tongue, occasionally using it to brush against Violett's gumline.

"So I doubt that's it. Your just desirable," Kyrios went on, "And no matter how you deny it, it's the truth. You are simply cute." He emphasized the word cute with a soft tweak of her nipples.

"So, I'm not going to go after the other two girls," Kyrios whispered in Violett's ear, "I choose you. And I'm going to stay right here and make sure we both have a good time."

Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:25 am

Gasping and panting softly as the warm, slimy tendrils caressed her nipples, Violett listened quietly as the blob spoke.

She was paying particular attention to the tendril waiting above her sex, and, as it slowly slid in, her captor was rewarded with a long, quiet moan of reluctant bliss, followed by a yelp of surprise as he tweaked her nipples.

"B-b-by easy target, I... I just meant right there instead of needing to be tracked down..." she gasped, trembling softly.

Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:00 pm

"For heaven's sake," Kyrios said, "Why are you so insistient on belittling yourself? If you think that is the case, then the monster was probably just hiding somewhere, waiting for someone. It still obviously picked you over other people that may have wondered by. Finally, even if you did drop outta the sky into their laps, if you were un-attractive, the monster would obviously not bothered to take you even if you were just there for the taking."

As Kyrios spoke, he continued to gently stimulate Violett's body. The gooey layer covering Violett's breasts continued their gentle massaging and squeezing, occasionally giving her nipples a soft pinch or tug. Two more tendrils oozed out of Kyrios's and moved down to Violett's sides. There, they began to rub her soft flesh, alternating between a tickling and a massaging motion. The tendril stimulating the folds of her flesh gave the lips a final caress before changing it's focus to her little clitty. Gently, the tendril pressed the tip against the little nub, tickling slightly for a moment before kneading it gently against Violett's crotch.

"Besides, do you think that fate hates you so much that it would make you fall into the clutches of a monster so many times?" Kyrios said, "You can't be that unlucky. Most of them are obviously tracking you down."

Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:50 am

Violett shook her head, panting softly as her nipples stiffened, her entire body trembling as she became more and more aroused by this creature's kind words and gentle touch.

"There's so many monsters... And they're not human... I was never beautiful to human boys..."

Gasping softly, she felt herself starting to get wet, her clit stiffening ever so slightly.

Her heart didn't want this... But her body was practically begging for it.

"I just want to shower..." she pleaded half-heartedly.

Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:44 am

Kyrios chuckled as he listened to Violett.

"Then the boys you speak of are fools," he said firmly, "Apart from that, take a look around. Not like there are any boys to drool over you in this place. So you shouldn't automatically assume that guys don't like you."

Kyrios smiled inwardly when he felt the jucies start to build from Violett's sex. Despite what she said, she was enjoying this attention. Such a lovely girl. His smile became somewhat mischevious when he heard her say she wanted to shower.

"You want to shower?" Kyrios said, "Very well."

Instantly, the tendril wrapped around Violett's waist tightened, not enough for it to be uncomfortable, but enough for Kyrios to have a firm grip on the girl. Then, Kyrios bodily picked Violett up and carried her across the shower room. Then, resting Violett up against himself in a position that he made sure was comfortable, Kyrios placed Violett under the streaming water. As he did this, he reached out with another tentacle and seized the nearby soap, allowing the bar to sink into himself. Then, he began to absorb the water that splashed on him from the shower-head, mixing it with the soap within his body.

"Let's get you cleaned up then," Kyrios said.

At those words, almost a dozen tentacles shot out of his body all around Violett and began to intimatly rub and caress her body. As they did this, the tendrils began to exude the foamy soap water that Kyrios had created within himself. Slowly, he began to lather Violett up.

Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:58 am

Yelping in surprise, Violett looked on, wide-eyed with shock, shuddering as the strange, Slimy creature scrubbed her.

"What are you doinG Nn....n no... Wait.... Ah! Don't scrub there so hard! EEK! Careful with the feet, I'm tickl.... OH! Stop scrubbing the nipples... It... It feels like I'm being felt up by a car wash!"

Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next