View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 8:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
 The Semi Stalker (Bala) 

Post Re: The Semi Stalker (Bala)
As soon as I see that look of lust I let go of my hold on her toungue instead rolling it around it, twisting and writhing as I dance with it as my hands squeeze your ample chest, feeling up how firm or soft the flesh was as the cloth was getting in the way as you feel me start to slow down. I then look slightly confused and then embarressed as I part from your toungue. "Ummm... sorry... how do you take this outfit off?" I ask her sort of silently as I go down and kiss on your neck waiting for your explanation.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:10 am

Bala giggled at his question. She's heard that question before. Although this was the first time it reversed the process. And it may be the first time it was asked by a man. Bala squealed with delight when Keemari kissed her neck. She hugged his head before placing her hands on each side of it and, reluctantly, pulling his face up to hers. "I'll show you", she says. She then steals a kiss and lets go to demonstrate.

Bala pulls at the part of her sari that goes over her left shoulder. It's attached at her right waist and hangs loose at her back. She pulls it down and lays it on the cot. "The choli is just like a blouse that stops two inches below the bust. Some come with long sleeves, but I don't have any of those." Bala turns and shows Keemari her back. The choli stops around her shoulder blades. Dark, cloth straps, close to her skin in tone, help give the illusion of a backless garment from a distance. She turns back to Keemari and pulls her choli up an inch to show how it works. She then smiles broadly, and gives Keemari a kiss on his cheek.

"The sari is tucked in. You just have to pull and unwind." She demonstrates by pulling on the sari from the cot that's tucked in at her right waist. She pulls the fabric in front of her, unwinding it. She then puts the fabric in Keemari's hand and says "you try it." Keemari continues the pulling and unwinding till the sari reaches Bala's back side. Keemari gets up and pulls Bala with him to continue the unwinding. He unwinds and unwinds. When he gets to the pleats in front, he pulls about two feet of fabric without making any progress. Fortunately, it starts unwinding again. If Keemari knows anything of Earth, at around ten feet of fabric in his hands he has to wonder how India ever reached a population of a billion. Finally with fifteen feet of fabric in his hands, he reaches the end. Bala stands before him wearing her choli and a shin length pettycoat held at her waist with a cord. The pettycoat seems to be made of a gauze like material. He can see Bala's dark skin and school-issued panties through it.

When he gets the last of the sari off, Bala cheerfully exlaims "you did it!", wraps her arms around his neck, gets on tippy toe, and gives him a big kiss.

(OOC: Now you know why I had Bala forget the backless bra. The poor monster has to work so hard to get her even close to naked. I thought I should throw him a bone. :))

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:33 am

What the hell was all I thought. It was true each culture on my world or this one had it's own dress styles and culture differences. However this seemed a little excesive. To wrap this much around a person as I think about this as I unwrap her completly. When I was done she suprised me, part of her must really desire the touch of a man, full satation of the aprodisic should not be fully responsible for this.

I reach up to her choli and reach underneath the tight outfit as I do as I said before. I give your breasts a good squeeze, perhaps the first one you've had as you feel my hand over the soft flesh as my fingers dig into it as I continue to kiss your succulent lips.

Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:17 pm

(Sorry for the delay. I didn't feel well yesterday. Exhaustion I think.)

Keemari was right on both counts. A man had never touched Bala this way before. She was truly happy that one was now. She also had desired the touch of a man. Unfortunately for her now, that man happens to be, litterally, a monster. Things had already gone farther than she had planned. They were bound to go even farther.

Bala moaned her approval of Keemari's use of his mouth and hands. Thanks to her training in ballet, Bala could stay in this position for a long time. She took one hand from around his neck and used it to rub Keemari's muscular chest.

Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:09 pm

I then move my other hand down and press my hand against her lower regiions pressing my two fingers at where her slit is as I slowly drag them across it wanted to make it known in the area as I continue to kiss you, slowly working my tongue in and around yours as my hands see if you like it rougher as I give your breast a good squeeze.

Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:58 pm

Bala gasps at the touch of Keemari's fingers. The hand that had been on his chest flies down to his hand. As Bala moans her acceptance of what his fingers are doing, that hand rejoins the other around his neck. She widens her stance to give his fingers more room.

Bala winces and lets out a muffled yelp when Keemari squeezes her breast. She reflexively backs away slightly only to come back to where she was before. It seems like she is trying to say something. But she obviously thinks maintaing the kiss is more important than Keemari understanding her. She also no longer seems interested in controlling her breathing as she seems to be lost in the moment.

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:02 am

I then push you down your back against the sheets of the cot now as I lay atop your body pressing my lips tighlty against yours still as I start to pull at your petty coat to move it down some as I then move my fingers towards your exposed slit as I then insert one finger into you as I roll your nipples between my fingers as I pull your toungue into my mouth and suck upon it.

Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:00 am

Keemari's actions cause Bala's moans to intensify. His finger inside her starts to get wet. Her nipples warm as they respond to his other fingers. Bala grabs the sheets tightly with both hands. She feels something start to build within her. She doesn't know what it is. But knows that it is going to be wonderful as it starts to move towards an inevitable crescendo.

At last Bala opens her eyes and looks into Keemari's eyes. His beautiful eyes. Those wonderful, wonderful eyes. Bala didn't know what was happening. But she found comfort in Keemari's eyes. She could trust him. He would take care of her.

=========+=====

Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:04 am

I could feel it, her body climbing, moving towards it's release as I continue to toy with her body, wanting to feel her juices soak my hands as I do this each nipple on her mouth was a delicous taste. I then open my eyes and see her staring back at me... deeply, with longing, with love... Ha, ha, ha humans were intreasting creatures indeed. The true test would come soon I thought as I then part from your lips. "Cum for me Bala." I tell you.

Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:43 am

Bala continues to moan and squirm as Keemari toys with her. With every touch she grows closer and closer to climax. Whether by coincidence, by command, or by expert timing, at Keemari's words Bala's eyes and mouth open wide. She pulls hard on the sheets, dislodging them. She arches her back and screams as a wave of ecstasy sweeps over her body. Her juices flow over Keemari's hand. After what seems an eternity, she collapses on the cot. Bala looks at Keemari and smiles blissfully.

=========+=====

Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:50 am

I smile at you as I then speak. "So, did you enjoy your first orgasm Bala?" I ask you as I withdraw my fingers from your tight slit as I then suck on them gently cleaning your juices from my fingers.

Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:36 am

"Yes... It... it was wonderful." This was new territory for Bala. And she never wanted to leave. "What now?", she asks. Then she reaches up and gives Keemari a strong hug and sighs. She'd rather be here than anywhere else and with Keemari than with anyone else.

=========+=====

Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:02 am

"Hmmm, well next I would like to place my cock in here, to truely join with you." I tell you as I push a finger into your slit and move it around to show you as I let you hug me and I wait to see your reaction.

Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:50 am

"Wha...? No I... Ahhh!" Bala thought that something was wrong here. They should wait. They're supposed to wait, aren't they? Confused, Bala looks into Keemari's eyes. She doesn't know what to do. But he does. If he thinks they should, then they should. Trusting him Bala says, "Ye-ahhh!"

=========+=====

Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:39 am

I continue to carress her sex, suprised at her response. Ha, ha, I decide to push it further as I then sit up and remove my shorts revealing my hard cock to you. I lay back and motion towards you. "Come here Bala." I tell you motioning you.

Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next