View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 8:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 What Doesn't Appeal Now, Could Addict You Later (Violett) 

Post Re: What Doesn't Appeal Now, Could Addict You Later (Violett)
"I may be cold and rude... but... I never lie."

She stares down for a moment before turning her head away, a deep blush began to redden even more on her cheek. She was sure if she gree any redder she would have heat exhaustion. Her eyes glance back and froth around the cafeteria. This really wasn't the best place to strengthening whatever relationship was going on at this table.

"I-I... meant what I... said."

Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:17 am

Violett hung her head in shame, closing her eyes, starting to sink in the chair again.

"I... I'm sorry Ally... I... I didn't meanit like that.. I just... I didn't think it was the bad kind of lie! I thought it was the good kind, that you were saying it because you wanted me to feel better, and it made me happy that you were saying it... Even if I didn't think you believed it, it just... Meant a lot to me that you wanted me to feel betterIt's not bad if you tell that kind of lie... It's actually kind of sweet..."

Violett fidgeted nervously, staring across the table like she was lost.

"I...I think we should talk somewhere no one else is, maybe... And... And thank you so much Miss Ally, and... And I'm really sorry I thought you didn't believe what you were saying..."

Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:44 am

She was surprised to see how defensive Violett got over a small comment. She watches for a moment and allows her to explain why she became so ready to correct her. She blinks in confusion but remains quiet and calm until she found her trailing off.

"Violett... calm down. I didn't mean it like that. I was just trying to be... ehh what's it called... sentimental I guess. I'm still new with being nice," she explains fidgeting herself. She nods at the suggestion of going somewhere to talk.

"I don't really care where we go. I just hate crowded areas."

Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:44 am

Violett nodded, smiling nervously.

"Me too... But I don't feel safe alone, so I kinda have to be in them sometimes anyways..."

She stood up, gathering the food and a couple sodas, blushing a little.

"Will there be anyone else in your room?"

Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:24 am

She nods and slowly walks up to her to help lend a hand in carrying any food. She blinks at the question, furrowing her brows for a moment. When did they decide to go to ehr room? When did they decide to jump so far in their friendship?!

"..I doubt she's in there right now..." she says simply, hiding ehr bewilderment of the location choice. Oh well, it will at least eb quiet in there.

Gathering some sodas from Violett's arms, she proceeds forward and waits for her to follow before leading on again.

Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:44 am

Violett smiled shyly, following along as best she could.

"Thank you so much, Ally... I.. I'm sorry to just invite myself over like this, but I'm kinda avoiding my roomates because of the whole amnesia thing, and anywhere else... you know... We wouldn't be alone. Anyone could walk up..."

Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:34 am

"I understand," she replies, registering her small comments on her amnesia problem with her roomates. It would much easier to talk in her room. She doubted her own roomate was in there right now.

Slowly she ascended up the stairs, glancing back to see if Violett was following behind. The girl was so quiet behind her, it was ridiculous. Finally making it to the hallway to her dorm, she proceeds to her room number and stops to unlock it. Opening it up abruptly, she could tell right away she wasn't in right now.

"Here we are."

Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:16 pm

Blushing softly, Violett scurried over to the desk, quickly depositing her armful of sodas... It seemed like she'd only taken a few when she left, but looking atr them now she was amazed she'd been able to carry them all, even with the cafeteria trays still under them... and nibbling a fry nervously as she sat on the floor.

"Thank you so much for inviting me in, Miss Ally... Well, letting me invite myself, I guess... But that just makes it even more... well... It's really sweet of you."

As she stared at the carpet, it was readily apparent that during the walk to the dorms, she'd yet to stop blushing.

Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:31 am

"I-Its fine," she replies softly, setting her handful of sodas next to the pile Violett had made. She rubs her shoulder nervously, unsure of what to do now. walking over to close the door, she tries hard not to make eye contact and stands awkwardly infront of the door.

"Umm... thank-you. Is... there anything you want to talk about now that we're here?"

Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:53 pm

Violett stared at the floor, running a finger through the carpet nervously as she fidgeted.

"N-not really," she stammered nervously. "I... I want to know how you're doing... Have you been safe so far?"

She looked up, smiling a little at Ally.

"But other than that... I want to talk about whatever you want to."

Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:02 pm

"Ummm..." was all she said at first. What she supposed to say? She had no idea how to proceed. This was extremely awkward for the girl to just stand there and ask her what she wanted to talk about. Like she knew what to talk about either.

"It... doesn't matter to me," she replaies, sitting down on her bed and looks to Violett with a quirked brow. Maybe she knew what to do. After all, she was naive in friendships.

Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:14 pm

Violett's head darted up, her eyes widening as she stammered, brain spinning furiously.

"BEES!" she blurted out.

Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:23 am

She smacks her own forehead and sighs. this was going to be tougher then she thought.

"Not that again... why not... talk about things you like?" she suggests softly, hoping that maybe that subject would work.

Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:22 pm

Violett smiled shyly, lookign up.

"Um... I like dressing up... But I don't do it much. I'm afraid if someone sees me in a costume, they'll laugh. I haven't put anything on since I got here."

Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:09 am

"I like to draw and read. I still do it here, but not recently," she replies back, quirking a brow in amusement to her little statement about her self.

"Yous houldn't care what other people think about you... I think you would look... nice." A small blush creases over her face, but she tries to ignore it as much as possible.

Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next