View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 When It Rains... (For KouzaKai) 

Post Re: When It Rains... (For KouzaKai)
The creature sat back and watched the thing go on, unexpectedly getting what he wanted so easy, as she showed no signs of being so put off by his appearance. There might be a slight shock, but none of the screaming and running he was so accustomed to.

Besides, she said it herself, she might want to turn over a new leaf and the next time she won't remember that this happened. All's for the best.

" A Lever Mind?" he said, vaguely confused. " Um...it means I was about to say something but I thought, never mind."

He smiled then, as she spoke some more of her mind about what he looked like, and how she would react thus.

" Ah, but then again, who's marrying who?" he said, lounging back as she went down on him, like a maiden worshipping a moving idol. " There, there, don't worry...I only use that when I feel threatened or when I'm fighting..."

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:59 am
Profile YIM

Violett smiled shyly, blushing a little as she licked the tendril, smiling sheepishly as she realized she wasn't quite doing it right.

"Um... I kinda forgot to ask. This one you had around my waist, is that the... You know.... Are they all the important one, or what?"

Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:49 am

" What? Oh..."

The monster was caught in the dark for a while, but resumed his intentions once out in the clear. She was asking him about his...appendage, the bond which tightly encumbered her waist. Looking at it, it seemed obvious she was confused by the number of tentacles that had about, and were wondering if they were the all-important main 'phallus' she was looking for.

" Well, they're as sensitive as the real thing..." he said, " Although, of course, if that's what you want..."

The real thing she was looking for was just starting to come out of his scale cover. It was hardening steadily, growing in proportion as his libido shot up to dangerous levels. He could not help it...it was a different kind of high when your prey willingly submits to betrayal and the rapture of being ravaged.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:46 am
Profile YIM

Smiling softly, Violett licked the tip of one tendril, stroking two others as she drew closer, smiling and blushing as she dropped to her knees.

"I'm so glad my roomates aren't here. I've been avoiding them for a while now... It's a long story..."

She ran a finger along the underside of one of the tendrils, purring softly as she liked the sides of another.

"Besides, them screaming and panicking would make it harder for me to just give in and... Oh dear god, what is that thing?"

She stared wide-eyed at the huge, thick phallus that had begun to slowly emerge from beneath his scales. Even just the tip looked like it could hurt her very badly if it was used carelessly.

"... I think I may have said something dumb."

Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:03 am

" Then again, some people you just have to avoid and..."

Ah, that token first touch.

Kouzakai could not hide his astonishment, nor his excitement at the token touches that he felt as she started to toy with the tentacles. He had forgotten how sensitive they were, and now that he did, he marveled at the thought as to why he didn't feel all the bites, the steps, and the kicks before as he used them to fend off those failed attacks of his past victims.

" Oh, my..." he said, as he slowly broke into a malicious smile.

This effect just caused his libido to rise up some more, and in turn, his cock grew from its hiding place and started to rear it's head out, to taste the fresh, wet air and possibly to give the girl a preview.

The girl was terrible at hiding her sudden surprise.

" Like I said, careful what you ask for." He said, noticing the way she looked at it.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:14 pm
Profile YIM

Violett slowly crawledcloser, trembling nervously as she stared at the giant head that was starting to emerge.

"I... I guess you won't let me change my mind... And I think I might have a way to do this without breaking my jaw... Just... Please don't put it in me... I'd die slowly and painfully. When I die, I want it to be quick."

Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:13 am

Kouzakai fought the urge to laugh. This was kind of refreshing, to say the least. A refreshing reception for his member.

" Oh, no, that's not the purpose of this baby." He spoke. " Like I said, I won't kill you, much less dehabilitate or injure you. Trust me, a lot had lived to tell the tale...although of course, the only thing they could not do properly was walk around properly."

That was true, though of course, the last thing in his mind was to scare the girl some more. His member on the other hand kept on going up until it was completely out of it's receptacle, like a sword out of it's sheath, ready to pounce on whoever.

" Well, I think it's time for you two to meet." He said, smirking a little.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:34 am
Profile YIM

Violett reached forward nerviusly, stroking the head of his enormous member gently with her hand, trembling nervously.

"I... I figured that's what it was," she stammered nervously. I just... Well... It's HUGE!"

She licked the tip, then ran her tongue along the sides.

"I'm just... Worried. Broken bones, masive internal bleeding, that kinda thing..."

She ran a finger along the underside of the giant cock, smiling sheepishly as she teased the slit at thetip of its massive head with her tongue.

"So... I'm thinking there's some alternatives, right?"

Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:27 pm

There was always that first reaction to a naive touch lauded upon that enormous prick of his. It was always this...fleeting, nice and cold, with a little tingle and a shudder that always gave him quite an ecstatic rush. Nevertheless, it wasn't new. He just loved feeling it.

" Well, then..." was the only word he could utter at the moment, feeling like he could not utter anymore. With the attentions being given to him, he could hardly believe that she was not being forced to do this.

As for 'alternatives'...

" I suppose...there are things we could do...to get you all, slippery like and such..." he said, smiling as she licked the sides of his impressive spear.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:48 am
Profile YIM

(Sorry for the delay.)

Violett froze up, staring at the giant member in front of her, trembling in sudden terror. That thing... that giant battering ram of a dick... was actually about to get shoved inside her! It'd never fit; she'd be in a wheelchair for the rest of her life, and that's if she was lucky!

Wrapping her hands around the shaft, she stroked desperately, licking and sucking at the tip like a woman posessed, franticly trying to bring this beast to orgasm.

"Like hell you will! I'll make you cum every last drop outside of me! You'll be finished before you even START!"

Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:27 am

(OOC: Nov. 26, 2008...Now I'M the one SORRY for the obvious DELAY... :oops: )

Wow, she was a live one, wasn't she? It was as if she was suddenly possessed and it was as if a light switch was turned on somewhere! Whether it was the need to get away, or the need to see the satisfaction of this monster fulfilled, Kouzakai will never know...the only thing he knew was that things turned suddenly weird, and strangely...wonderful, in a monstrous kind of way. The fact that she seemed so hungry turned the monster on even more.

" Now wait just...one...ooooohhh damn...urrrggghhh..." Kouzakai was doing his best to stop whatever was building inside of him, but it was really hard to fight his urges.

" Oh...shh..."

That being said, and some more exhausting minutes later, a torrent of liquid shot out from his member. It was white, pale, and was certainly voluminous! It went up in an arc, to land on the girl's face and body, and Kouzakai seemingly passed out...

Before regaining his consciousness in a matter of seconds.

" Wow, that was something." he said with a smile, certain that the girl would be surprised. " You must be likening our resistances on humans, huh? Well, I guess now it's my turn..."

Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:49 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4