View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Blue Shower (Violett Small) 

Location: Hanging silently behind you..... and a little to the left
Post Re: Blue Shower (Violett Small)
Kyrios chuckled. The girl had a personality alright. The things that came out of her mouth never ceased to amuse him. Hearing the girl's protests, Kyrios's touch softened, going from a scrub to something more of a gentle massage. As he continued to lather the girl's nude body, the soapy water started to make everything slick and slippery. Kyrios's tendrils started to glide and slid smoothly across Violett's skin.

"Come now, sweet one, a car wash is a machine. I'd think my touch would be a little more alive than that," Kyrios said, "Was I being too rough? If I was, I apologize."

The tendrils continued their gentle bath, sliding themselves gently over Violett's naked form. The traced the gentle curves of her soft body, running themselves up her sides then following the curve of her shoulders to her arms. They gently envloped her hands and massaged them. They teasingly traced the outlines of the girl's supple breast, teasing avoiding contact but surprising her every now and then with a soft flick of her nipple. They ran themselves around her stomach, tracing complex patterns over the girl's smooth skin, occasionally running a small circle around her belly button playfully. The tendrils avoided Violett's gentials, however. Kyrios felt that that may scare her a bit too much. But they did not spare any effort washing and stimulating her legs. The tendrils gently slide themselves up and down the girl's soft legs, tracing a line up and down both the outside and the insides of her thighs. The ran themselves around her calves, circled around and rubbed her ankles and occasionally even gave her feet a tickle.

"Mmmm, you feel real nice like this, you know," Kyrios said sincerely to Violett. Then he noticed something.

A tendril ran up to Violett's left ankle and started to concentrate on one area. After a moment of gentle rubbing, it stopped for a second. Then, the scrubbing started again, a little more stength around it this time. It stopped after a while as well. Then, Kyrios spoke up.

"Hmm? What is this green spot right here," Kyrios said, "It's not coming off."

Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:19 am

Violett gasped and shuddered, trembling softly as the slimy thing gently stroked her legs, squeaking and squirming as it teased her tikcklish belly.

"That... Heehe.... w-w-was gonna--- EE! Be a tattoo, b-but... Ah! Hey stop! I... I got scared of the needle!"

Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:40 am

A tatoo? Seemed kinda odd that a girl like Violett would get something like a tatoo. Deciding that Violett was sufficiently lathered, Kyrios stopped the rubbing and teasing. He spat the soap out, causing it to carelessly fly across the room. Then, he held Violett in the stream of water letting it wash away all of the soapy water and suds from her body.

"A tatoo," Kyrios said, "Seems odd that a girl like you would want a tatoo. Why'd you get it?"

Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:11 am

Violett shivered as the water sprayed over her, spitting and sputtering as it hit her face, trying not to swallow the soap suds.

"It... It was because of a boy, okay?"

Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:53 am

"A boy. I see," Kyrios said. Noticing Violett sputtering, Kyrios pulled Violett from the water stream and set her down. "Sorry about that."

After he did, Kyrios examined Violett closely. The question about the tatoo had brought the memory of this incident to the surface of her conciousness and he was now able to read the information quite easily. Hmm, it would appear that Violett did not have a happy childhood. The girl seemed so shy that it borderlined on a physcological problem. The green dot was the result of an unrequited childhood crush, followed by a rather extreme attempt to get his attention. But it seemed like the procedure of getting a tattoo had frightened the girl and and the clover had turned into a dot. Mentally shaking her head, Kyrios extened a tendril slowly down to Violett's ankle and started to gently stroke the small green dot.

"You must have really loved him if you were willing to go to such extreme," Kyrios said gently, "But in the end, he never noticed you, did he?"

Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:09 am

Violett stared in confusion,s quirming a little as she tried to get away, but the wet tile was too slippery, and the slime's grip too strong. She exhaled deeply as he stroked her ankle.

"Thanks for the reminder," she grumbled.

Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:18 am

"Come now, sweet one," Kyrios said, "I didn't mean to bring up any bad memories. The first crush is alway the hardest."

The tendril on Violett's back began to rub her in a consoling sort of fashion. It was fairly easy for Kyrios to relate to Violett on this matter. After all, he too had been quite the unpopular one in his youth. Forget mating with a Zelpher female, they wouldn't even spare him a glance.

"You just need to more on," Kyrios said, "There are plenty of other chances to be had."

Kyrios chuckled softly as he realized that he was telling Violett exactly what his, for lack of a better word, friend had told him when he was down. And he remembered how he had felt about being told this. Surely, Violett was going to react with similar skepticism. So, Kyrios waited silently for the retort, his tendril continueing to rub Violett's back in a soothing, caring sort of manner.

Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:13 am

Squirming and whimpering, Violett struggled feebly, her heart not really in it.

Her heart didn't seem to be in much of anything right now.

"There aren't any human males here," she sniffled. "And even if I manage to get away, I'll be ruined forever because of what happens here. No man will ever want me, even if I don't wind up terrified of men because anything with a penis on this island is a horrible monster... I don't think my parents will understand, they always wanted to be normal... They put up with me being bi because they thought I would wind up with a guy because it's easier..."

Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:59 am

Such dejection, such resignment, such... hopelessness. It all seemed so tragic. Kyrios could see it, buried deep inside. There was a beauty unlike anything he has seen before, a beauty unique to the young girl. But it seemed almost as if the beauty was tinted somehow. In fact, it seemed almost as if the beauty he saw deep within was like her namesake, reminding him of a beautiful rose, pristine, enchanting, yet possessing black, obsidian petals. Kyrios felt attacted to this girl. He couldn't explain it or resist it. The need was unbearable. But the desire was soothed slightly with a sense to deny her logic. Such a beautiful little bud should not be so without hope.

"You should not think that way," Kyrios said, "Not everything that has a dick is a monster. I will not deny that some of the entities on this island are rather... unsavory. But to lump us all into that category is quite unfair. I have seen the memories of your society. You as a species are no stranger to violence and violation. Compared to even the foulest monsters on this island, there are those every bit evil and every bit vile, perhaps even more. Would it then be fair to say that every human male is a horrible monster?"

To try and emphasize his point, Kyrios loosened his grip on Violett. He returned to his usual format, wrapping a tendril loosely around Violett's shoulders and waist. His grip was loose and comfortable. Violett could probably easily slip away. However, his touch had now become warm and soothing, the way a gentle lover might embrace her.

"As for your parents, just because they do not approve of your mannerism doesn't imply a lack of love," Kyrios reasoned, "No parents will ever forsaken their child. Their wish for you to be normal was merely an attempt to guide you in what they believe to be the right direction. It is not an indication that they do not accept you. Case in point is their acceptance of you being bi. How is having a affinity for females going to help you get a guy? I'm sure that they accepted your orientation purely out of love for their daughter."

As Kyrios spoke, he began to warm his body up, expending some of his stored liquid energy to heat up his body until he was a comfortable few degrees above human body temperature. He continued to hold Violett in the loose embrace, making his hug as soothing and as relaxing as possible.

"And you are completely wrong when you think no man is going to fall for you," Kyrios went on, "You are concerned about your body's features, your physical form and your material essence. I have to admit that those blessed with desirable physical forms have less trouble finding mates. But that does not mean that those who are not utterly perfect endowed cannot find love. Think of those famous girls with big breasts or whatever. How many of them actually enter a steady relationship or has a happy marriage. From your own recollections, I can sense that there is more divorce and trouble with those you think are more physically attactive. Besides, you project yourself much too low. You are not ugly. In fact, you are quite beautiful."

As Kyrios spoke, his core floated towards Violett until it was just inches behind her, seperated only by a thin layer of gooey flesh.

"What matters is what is inside. The emotions, the mind, the heart, and the soul. As long as those remain pristine and beautiful, you will have no trouble finding love. And from what I can sense, your soul is whole uncorrupt and..." Kyrios paused for a moment. I always made him uneasy when he tried to express something with emotion, lacking practice with that art. But he managed and when he spoke, his voice sounded sincere and genuine. "And more beautiful than anything I have ever seen in my life. With such beauty, I'm surprised you are not fighting off men. The only problem is your own self esteem. You really must start stop hating yourself so. You are not ruined, nor are you in any way ugly."

As he spoke, the voice box structure in Kyrios's gelatinous body drifted down right next to Violett's ear. "If you want proof, let's see your reaction to this..."

There was a moment pause as Kyrios readied himself. Before he uttered a single phrase, a single sentence whispered with utter sincerity and sensuality.

"I love you."

Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:33 am

Violett gasped softly, squirming as his grip loosened, trying to figure out wheter or not she could actually escape, and whether or not it was worth it; running naked across the campus would make her an easy target, and this monster seemed less vicious than some of the others, even though she was only half-listening...

Until those three words were whispered in her ear, steamrolling all other thoughts, freezing her in her tracks, suddenly noticing how warmly and comfortingly he had ben holding her... How he'd been trying to ease her fears with words she'd barely even heard.

"L-liar... You... You just want me to stop struggling!" she stammered, hoping she'd believe herself..

Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:32 pm

"Of course I want you to stop struggling," Kyrios replied, "I want you to be comfortable. However, your non-verbal response is much more relevant in this case."

It was useless to try and hide it from Kyrios. She hadn't tried to run away when he had released, that was one thing. The sudden freeze, the stammering and, most indicitive, the sudden change in her eletrical aura. A part of her probably responded the way he'd expected. The tendrils that Kyrios had wrapped around Violett's shoulders began to gently rub the round arch of her shoulders. Kyrios was careful to keep his touch soft, warm and soothing.

"You liked hearing that, right?" Kyrios whispered gently into Violett's ear. "You want to be loved, correct? You want someone to care for you? You want somebody you can rely on, yes?"

The tendril wrapped around Violett's waist also began to move. Like the one wrapped around her shoulders, it's touch was warm and very gentle. The tentacle began to slowly slide itself up and down the soft skin of Violett's sides. The touch was still very soothing and while the tendrils were still firmly wrapped around Violett, they were not very restrictive. It was and still is obvious that if Violett really tried to struggle, she would have been able to break free. But she had hesitated when Kyrios had uttered that phrase. And it, along with other things he sensed, was enough for him to believe his theory.

"And that is the most important thing about you, sweet one," Kyrios continued, "Whatever may happen to you physically, as long as your soul remains pure, you are still beautiful. And your desire to seek love and your response to my words are enough proof that your inner essence remains pristine and untouched. So do not despair. There is someone out there for you."

Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:58 pm

Violett shuddered, frozen in place, as if hypnotized.

"You can't see my soul," she protested. "And you're wrong about me! Do you have any IDEA how much I've slept around? I'm NOT pure any more! I'm SCARED, and that's it!"

She closed her eyes, her heart pounding wildly as her cheeks began to glow.

"But... Yes, okay? Yes... I want to be loved. But you don't love me, and I want you to let go..."

Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:51 am

"That depends on what your interpretation of soul is," Kyrios said, "But I can see some of the inner working of your minds. So I can see something similar to what you might consider a soul, and despite what you say, you are not dirty. Even if you have slept around, the fact that it bothers you is proof enough."

Kyrios paused a moment to consider Violett's next words.

"Do I love you?" Kyrios said slowly, "Before I answer that, you will need to understand something about me and my culture. Zelphers don't love. It is not mentally or even physically in our being to do what you humans call love. But I do care for you greatly and feel a dis-interested attraction. So I guess I can say that yes, I do love you."

As Kyrios was speaking, dozens of tiny tentacles began to worm their way out of Kyrios's body, behind Violett, moving extremely slowly so as to not attract her attention or startle her. They began to caress Violett's slim body, gently, lightly, almost intangible, but still noticable stimulating.

"But I can see that your will to hate yourself remains unchanged," Kyrios sighed, "If you really want to do that, there is nothing I can do to change your mind. All I can do now is do something more material. You want me to let you go?"

As Kyrios said this, he allowed one of his tiny hidden tentacles behind Violett to run up the center of her back.

"Tell me honestly," Kyrios whispered into Violett's ear, "Do you really want me to let you go?"

Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:22 am

Violett trembled, shuddring softly as her brain swirled, confused, lost, alnd lonely.

Staring at the strange thing, she finally spoke. His touch was warm and conforting, and he seemed so kind... But she knew where his intentions lay.

"Yes," she lied.

Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:09 am

A deaf man might have believed Violett. And to Kyrios's keen eletrical senses, Violett might as well just have given herself up. Kyrios saw the lie like a panther in a desert.

"It's not nice to lie through your teeth like that," Kyrios said, gently running a tendril over Violett's lips. "Come on, sweet one. I know I may not be the pinnacle of human attractiveness, but you do want it."

That fact had been obvious to Kyrios ever since he first began touching the girl. It especially became appearant when Kyrios had said that he loved her. Even now, despite what she was saying, it was clear that she was enjoying his touch. With that though, the desire that seemed ever present in Kyrios's mind returned in force. Memories of his previous encounters, refreshed by the rather erotic dream he had been having, retruned to him. Suddenly, Violett became even more irresistibale than she had been.

"If you won't tell me truthfully, then perhap..." Kyrios said, controlled despite the onset of his passions again, "I should ask these the question again."

As he spoke, two more tendrils oozed of of Kyrios's body and wrapped themselves around Violett's bossoms. Their touch remained gentle, warm and soothing, but now had attained a sense of desire and aggresiveness, making their touch every stimulating. Slowly, they grasped the mounds of flesh and began rotating them in a slow, small circle. Occasionally, the tips would flick over the girl's tiny nipples. After a while, they changed tactics and began to press them against Violett's chest, mashing and kneading the mounds gently around.

"How cute," Kyrios cooed into Violett's ear.

Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next