View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 6:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Welcome home (Violett) 

Post Welcome home (Violett)
Diana's eyes were shut tight, her entire body quivering as she awoke on the soft sands she remembered so well. She had dreamed of these beaches so many times, the warm grains of sand rubbing against her bare skin, the weight of a lover laying on top of her, their warm skin rubbing against her body. Their soft, green hair rubbing against your face...

Diana woke up with a start, opening her eyes wide. She gasped frantically. She finally realized where she was. She was on the beach, nude, her body covered by nothing more then a heavy lair of seaweed. Her head heart, her brain throbbed uncontrollably. Where was she? Whom was she? What had happened to her? The memories all came rushing back to her. She was Diana Varnia. She was at an Academy. A school. But something was differint... Damn it, her brain just refused to work.

She stared up at the blue sky, the sun shining brightly as a gentle, warm breeze flew by and fluttered the seaweed. She realized once more she was nude. Her soft bottom rubbed against the hot sand. What was she to do now? She stared off into the distance and saw a young girl with blond hair, much like her's, try to balance on a fallen log...

Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:29 am

Post Re: Welcome home (Violett)
Catching the movement out of the corner of her eye, Violett did what came naturally to her...

She shrieked and fell off the log.

Getting up and brushing the sand off her one-piece, she crept in closer, hiding behind a tree as she got close...

Not that it mattered. Whatever it was, it had probably seen her coming already.

Perring out from behind the tree, Violett blushed a little when she took in the sight. The girl was beautiful, and about her size, but with a much better build... Violett would KILL for breasts like that. She seemed confused, and was naked except for the seaweed covering her body...

Obviously, something had got to her.

Darting back behind the tree, Violett felt the gears in her headstart spinning.

The other girl was probably confused and disoriented, and it would be a bad idea to try to talk to her right now...

But she couldn't just leave her out here all alone.

Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:29 am

Diana groaned loudly as she pushed herself up, a freshly sunburned bit of flesh radiating pain. She was now in a sitting position, pushing the seaweed off of herself and trying to remember something. Anything that would tell her which way to go. She remembered there was a Common room... And she'd left it unlocked! Diana remembered with glee that she had several changes of clothes. In her excitement she tried to stand, not realizing just how weak her well-shaped legs were. She stood, her legs wobbling almost to the extent of ridiculousness. She took an unsteady step forwards and came plummeting into the sand with a yelp, her stark, white bum hanging in the air for all to see.

Her mind shifted attentions and the fallen girl looked up to the log. There was a small, blond head bobbing from behind it. The girl was watching her. She looked familiar, Diana remembered seeing her a few times in the common rooms, the class rooms or some other place that she couldn't pinpoint in her stressed and overworked mind. She shifted her position, moving her bum downwards and sitting on her legs. She waved her hand in the girl's direction, saying in a voice that Diana hadn't heart herself in months. "Excuse me! Over there, can you please help me? I can't seem to stand and I need to find some clothes..." Her throat was painfully hoarse as she spoke, a mild soreness afflicting her vocal cords, as if they'd been used very extensively, very constantly and very loudly. What had happened to her to bring her into this situation? Maybe she'd never know. Diana looked back up at the girl and awaited a response.

Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:11 am

Violett blushed, peeking out from behind the log. She had gotten an eyeful of this girl's backside, and it appealed to her.

"Um, hi," she said, holding out a hand as she crept closer. "I... I'm sorry one of them got you. I... I can walk you back to your room, but..."

She brushed the sand off her white one-piece. "The only clothes I have are what I'm wearing, and... wel....I think it'd be a bit tight on you."

Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:56 am

Diana wasn't ashamed of the young girl seeing her naked body. In fact, she was proud of it. And she was proud to see that her body could still mystify young women. She smiled modestly and took the hand, carefully helping herself to her feet. "I've got a suspicion... Can you tell me what date it is today?" Diana seriously hoped she was wrong. Hoped with all of her heart that she was wrong.

Diana was also standing by the time she'd asked the question, and gently swaying, as if a breeze was pushing her body. This mysterious breeze also swayed her full breasts, the golden orbs using their own weight as a pendulum.

((OOC: Feel free to say something random, it'll all be to the same effect. just say the month and a day.))

Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:27 am

Violett nodded, staring off into the distance.

"You disappeared, huh? You're lucky you know when you left. It's October 26th, 2008, it they give us the right dates here... If time even works the same way here... I can't even be sure, with this island..."

She blushed as she realized she was staring at the unfortunate girl's chest, watching her breasts sway lightly back and forth.

"Uh... Heck of a wind picking up!" she blurted out, quickly darting over and sliding herself beneath the strange girl's arm so she'dhave soemthing to lean on, even if that something was just Violett.

"We'd better get you inside. Um... I'm Violett Small... Can I ask your name?"

Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:09 am

Diana hung her head in a solemn acceptance of the situation at hand. There had been several girls that she'd known that had also disappeared, not being seen for a month or two and then appearing out of no where, nude, ravaged and with no idea what had occured to them. This is exactly what was being transacted here. But to dissappear for a whole six months? That was a differint story...

Diana smiled thoughtfully at the young woman now supporting her equally small body. "You're stronger then you look, cutey. Name's Diana. Diana Varnia. Glad to have waddled onto you." she teased playfully. Oh, she hoped so much that her clothes weren't stolen and that her room was still her's. Probably not, since she'd been gone for almost half a year. Someone had to have gotten the room by now.

By the time she'd come out of her thoughts, she and Violett were already moving towards the dormitory. The beach was behind them, the sun was setting, creating a purple, red and yellow watercolor painting in the sky, the three colors melding together as if by the hand of a master artist. She caught herself staring at Violett, who was standing to her left and was in the foreground of what Diana now thought to be a beautiful painting, not reality. The purple hue now highlighting the young woman's face made her seem enchanted, surreal. "Violett..." she began but due to her not watching where she was walking, she tripped over a stray piece of drift wood and fell face first, her supporting arm locked tightly into the other girl's.

They both fell, and Violett fell on top of Diana. Diana squirmed underneath the light girl's weight and managed to turn around, facing upwards at the equally small girl that was still laying on top of her. Diana found herself blushing to no end, her face warm and hot. Whether it was embarrassment or the sheer honesty of the situation, she would never know. "Well, this sure is comfy..." she quirked softly.

Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:01 pm

Violett MEEP!ed in surprise as they toppled over, landing atop Diana, blushing softly.

At least until the "comfy" remark, when she realized where her head had landed.

"I... I'm really sorry, Diana, I didn't mean to land there..." she stammered,peeking up from between Diana's firm, perky, beautiful breasts. "I... I... You really think I'm cute?"

Her cheeks practically glowing now, she hid her face shyly in Diana's cleavage, her face hidden by the prettier girl's beautiful bosom.

"Th-th-thank y-you," she stuttered.

Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:11 pm

Diana looked down at the blushing girl, her blushing cheeks warming even the skin on her cleavage.She pushed herself up to a sitting position and helped the petite girl off of herself. Diana smiled shyly and gently stroked the side of Violett's face, her gentle fingers caressing the young woman's red cheeks. "Yes, I do. I think you're adorable. And you look like a cute little puppy, hiding in its mother's folds..." Diana continued to smile at the girl and immediately felt a pang in her heart. She knew that Samantha was gone, Sondra was gone, that she had no one. But maybe... Maybe this Violett, this adorable little child-sized woman, could be the one that Diana would finally give herself to willingly?

The better-racked woman finally lost her nerve, the fact that her body was completely nude finally got to her. She wanted to cover up and badly before she attracted an unwanted visitor. That, and the sun was continuing to descend, night peering over the horizon, threatening to swallow the entire sky like some sort of whale. "Can we start heading to my dorm? Its getting kind of chilly and I'm not too comfortable out here, in the dark, just the two of us and who knows what else." Diana straightened herself and found that she could finally support her own weight willingly now. Seems that a little flexing of the legs was all that she had required. She held out her hand to help the petite woman to her feet and turned her head nervously to the nearby forest. They were currently still wandering along a sandy coast line, but the coast line was shrinking rapidly as the tide came in. They'd have to go into the forest sooner or later. And face whatever it was that lucked out and found them.

Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:50 am

Staggering to her feet, Violett smiled bashfully, taking Diana's hand and barking playfully.

"That's really sweet of you... Maybe I could sleep on your floor tonight?"

She turned to the forest, sighing softly.

"We both know EXACTLY what's out there, dont we? So... Do we try to move quietly, or can you run? We could try to go around the forest... But it's pretty big, and I don't want to be out too much longer either."

Cuddling in close, she stared into Diana's bright blue eyes, blushing deeply.

"If something comes, I'll let it take me... You just run, okay? You've been through enough for one day."

Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:28 am

Diana giggled playfully as the young woman woofed. She smiled gleefully at the petite girl and wrapped her arm defensively around the now cuddling girl's body. "As pessimistic as this may sound, those monsters will be most likely notice us even if we're standing perfectly still and holding your breaths. I say we try to get through this forest as fast as possible and get as close to civilization as we can. I think I can run. And if we do manage to get to the dorm, you can sleep on my bed tonight. Come on."

Diana jerked forwards, starting to sprint towards the artificial lights they could see in the distance. She could hear light footsteps behind her as Violett ran to catch up. Diana looked ahead, breathing in swift breaths, trying to conserve oxygen as she sprints, fast enough to make progress yet slow enough to allow Violett to keep up.

Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:03 am

Violett sprinted along behind, running as fast as her legs could carry her, her eyes locked on Diana's long blonde hair as if following a torch. She ran along full speed, her eyes never once leaving Diana's hair.

Which meant, of course, she disn't see the root poking up, and was caught by surprise, yelping in shock as she tumbled to the ground.

"Keep going!" she shouted as she felt around for her glasses. "I'll catch up!"

Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:56 am

Diana slowed to a soft run and turned around, coming back to where Violett was sprawled on the floor. Diana stooped down and started looking around, a stray stream of light bouncing off of her golden hair and hitting a glinting piece of glass. Picking it up, Diana realized they were just that, a pair of glasses. Then she looked down at Violett and realized that she hadn't even noticed Diana had come back. She leaned down and patted the little woman on the shoulder, grabbing her attention. "I wouldn't dare think of leaving you behind. Strength in numbers, Violett. I found your glasses." She held up the object to Violett's eyes and awaited the young woman to take them.

Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:17 am

Violett blushed, staring at Diana, taking her glasses and staggering to her feet.

"Diana... Even if you weren't naked, those zeppelin of yours make you a pretty obvious target! It's really sweet of you... But you shouldn't have come back for me!"

She smiled shyly, taking Diana's hand.

"And... Thank you."

Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:20 am

"Eh. From the looks of it the monsters are really busy tonight. Come on,lets get going." After helping Violett to her feet and rubbing the dust off of her one-piece, the two short girls began to jog again towards the campus. They were a lot closer then they thought and in about ten minutes, even though it was pitch black out, they had managed to arrive safely. Diana continued to jog, making her way up the stairway and to the second floor. There, remembering the room number well, she pushed open the door to her dorm and stepped inside.

Diana's mouth was gaping open. There were ripped up garments of clothing on the floor and a particular spot on the carpet that was wet and sticky to the touch of her finger. But those weren't her pieces of clothing and this wasn't her feminine excretion. So, in her absence, the monsters had decided to use her room as a raping closet. Not surprising. Diana decided to ignore the stain and quickly picked up the torn pieces of fabric, throwing them into a trash bin. She picked out a set of clothes from her closet, her PJs, and set them on the bed. She then remembered Violett was there too.

"Just make yourself comfortable, Violett. I have to go take a shower, I'm feeling terribly dusty." She giggled softly to herself before adding on, "Would you like to come join me?" Diana blushed softly, very slightly so, at the prospect of sharing her humble shower with this young woman.

Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 78 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next