View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Meeting With Linnis (for Linnis) 

Post Meeting With Linnis (for Linnis)
So, Sondra got married, that's something i thought i never would see. She NEVER stays with one girl for too long, at least from what i remember. Maybe she finally found the person she belongs with, oddly enough on Shokushu High of all places. I heard of this Linnis person, i remember very vaguely the day i returned to the island, i stumbled in Sondra's room with Linnis in it. She seems to be pretty nice person, but knowing Sondra, she is probably just as sex crazed as Sondra is. It'll be good to met the person Sondra is married to, i never gotten the chance to since my schedule gotten very busy since i gotten back but after my Gym schedule was done, teaching the new recruits on the Cheerleading, and then Swimming a little, i gotten a letter with Linnis that she wanted to see me. I wanted to see Kim back to our dorm first though.

After dropping Kim off, I told her i was headed to Sondra's place, I told her i just wanted to met Linnis, to see what she is really like, and how Sondra got married to her in the first place. I think Kim wanted to come but i told her to sleep because she looked exhausted, i can see it in her eyes. So i did give her a good night's kiss before tucking her in to sleep. i gotten to my old room, one i shared with Sondra before my disappearance, the new room Sondra moved to was just next to it, even bigger then the last one. I knocked on the door and asked, "Hmm, it's Dawn, did Linnis wanted to see me...If she isn't here, I can come back another time."

Dawn Portman's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2908&p=48448#p48448
Dawn Portman's Personal Diary (Reading): viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3148

Student Of The Month, May 2004
SHS Cheerleading Squad Captain
SHS Swim Team Captain

Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:52 pm

Post Re: Meeting With Linnis (for Linnis)
I wore the fox ears and tail that I hadn't since Sondra's latest disappearance, as well as an angel pink see-through nightgown, showing my lack of anything but my ears and tail on underneath. I wanted to make a good impression. Opening the door for her, I gave a polite bow and made an ushering motion. "Dawn, please come in."

I knew a lot of Sondra's friends, but not all, and I was eager to get to know more with her being all kidnapped and stuff again. It happened a lot to her. To her and to me to be totally honest. But the tests of our love made us stronger as spouses.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:55 pm
Profile YIM

I bowed to Linnis, quickly recognizing her face from when i came back to the campus, apparently while i was gone for about a year or two, Sondra got married some how. I don't know how they did it, but they did, i never got the chance to ask Sondra either, as she disappeared soon after i got back. I went into the room, and just looked around, yes it was bigger then the old room, I still remember clearly how stunned Sondra was when I came back. Then again it wasn't all good things, during which, her first flash memories event happened to me, and that is always tough to get through, no matter how i am prepared for.

What struck me is how much Sondra and Linnis fit together, they were both sex crazy. I can still remember several times back in the old room, Sondra secretly played with me. We never told anyone, well at least I don't but Sondra is just that way, she's a free spirit. The only thing I have to question is why she was taken yet again, instead of me. Usually it was me always, and I would switch the position if given the chance, even if that means to harm Kim. "Uh, I thank you, I guess, uhm... is there a reason you asked me to be here Linnis? Kim is rather unsteady recently, she's almost always worried about me."

SHS Swim Team Captain

Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:24 am

She was smart - or at least seemed it, and I could tell she was loving. And fairly sexy. I mean, I found quirky things sexy, but she was the picture of average-persons' concept of beautiful. And I appreciated that too. "Sondra's 'away' again, and it's never easy... I thought maybe getting to know her friends would help... sort of a 'Abducted Sondra Support Group', if you will. Do you mind? I'll let you go back to Kimmy if it's important..."

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:53 pm
Profile YIM

I scratched my head, "I hate to hear that Sondra's been taken away yet again, I think out of any one of us who's left, Sondra has been abducted more than anyone of us." So what could Linnis want with me anyway? I can feel if Linnis feel rather lonely with Sondra gone and all, what could she want? "Mind if I ask the reason for bringing me here Linnis? I kind of know how lonely you might feel with her gone, I know exactly how you feel. No Kimmy is asleep, i made sure she is before I left so she won't worry too much, I would be glad to help you out if you need it."

SHS Swim Team Captain

Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:52 am

I motioned for her to follow me in and sat on the foot of my bed, running fingers through y short hair, "I just need someone to talk to, really. I mean, I can take care of my physical needs with a lot of girls, and wouldn't want ot ask more of you than your relationship with Kim allows you to give..." I sighed here, a little in regret for what I had personally done to Kim in the past, leaving her abruptly for one of her dear friends was a cruel act, but one I carried with me, "I've done enough to damage her anyway." I figured Dawn would know what I meant. I still felt guilty about the manner in which I did it.

Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:24 pm
Profile YIM

"I don't know much about what happened, I can only feel something might have happened. Kimmy never told me anything about it, I don't want to push you to tell me but I am here after all." Knowing Sondra, Linnis would probably have the same attitude as well. However I have been away for a long time, I don't know much, only thing i do know is i am able to feel her feelings, and it just seem to be regret over and over. What could she have done to make her feel this way? I wonder if Kimmy still remembers? She does have a short memory, but who knows...this place does very bad things to good people.

SHS Swim Team Captain

Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:31 am

I sighed, and shared, though it was far from my proudest moment. "Right after I got here, I was an emotional mess, but Kimmy helped me come out of my shell. And once set free from said shell, I met Sondra. She and I connected over lost loved ones, her Meru..." I gestured to my sapphire earrings, "Mine I don't like talking about. But we connected, and fell in love, and I both betrayed and abandoned Kim, to marry one of her dearest friends."

Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:24 am
Profile YIM

"I can see how you might feel betrayed Kim, but I have never heard Kimmy say anything bad about you Linnis." I tilted my head and smiled, yes all this time has took place during my time away on campus. I don't even know this Meru girl Linnis is saying about. I can easily feel how bad Linnis feels right now, even without my special 6th sense, it is obvious by what she is saying and how she is saying it. Plus her look on her face expressed that same feeling. "I can tell how tormented and sad you are Linnis, with Sondra gone and all, but you need to remember we are here for you, trust me I don't think Kimmy hold grudges, other against monsters."

SHS Swim Team Captain

Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:22 am

I nodded, "I promised her that I'd be there for her, taken or not, and that no matter what, we'd always come back. We had to come back. Meru was taken and never returned, we cowed to not be like that. That we'd reunite. And if I graduate and she's not back, I'll come back here and start fighting those things until I find her. Because that's what wives do."

Giving my speech made me feel more confident, more relaxed, more strong. The promise to fight them until I found her was ludicrous, but it was one that gave me the fire to continue. The strength to make it another day.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:43 am
Profile YIM

"I can understand completely, if i were married some how, i would make the same vow. Tell you the honest truth, if i knew a way off the island, i would have done so already. however it isn't as easy as it looks and i know you know that by now right?" I maneuver myself over the side of the bed, where the window was and looked outside. The island seems to peaceful now, if nothing else happened on this campus maybe it would be a paradise like some of the freshmen thought it was at the beginning. however it can't hide the little details that we of the Senior Class come to grow to know, and hate more then anything else.

"I will tell you know, i will do what i can to find Sondra, i kind of already kind of know where actually, just getting there, finding her and getting out is the problem. I know that because, well the N.I.C.E. Labs are built that way. It's kind of weird how they are their and the Freshmen don't think anything about it..."

SHS Swim Team Captain

Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:38 am

"Off-site research facility, they say," I sighed and shook my head, "But of course, what they say tends to be a remarkably ridiculous lie, so, you never really know. But we all know Commencement is the only way out. Probably why they tend to kidnap seniors, prolong how long it takes to graduate."

Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:22 am
Profile YIM

I scratch my head and sighed, nodding a little, "I know, they always lie but sometimes they are telling the truth. It's very rare that they do but it's hard to distinguish the truth from the fake." I look outside, towards the general area where the N.I.C.E. Labs are located. "I can tell you they really don't distinguish taking someone, the only thing i can see them doing is to take us away so the new Freshmens don't have our....tenacity. Sort of speak" Ya, that makes sense, the Freshmens this year really DON'T fight back, unlike our year, when we found out the truth we fought back, not such ignorance to the truth.

SHS Swim Team Captain

Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:26 am

Some day, they'd probably take up the fight. It was probably at least a little my fault... I stopped warning new girls, but none of them believed me until after the fact. "I know they'll step up. Some of them really have it in them."

Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:49 am
Profile YIM

"You can't force them to believe in something that they might not see as true. You have to remember how we were when we first got here, we just happen to realize the truth faster and fought back. This group doesn't seem to have that fight, nor that fiestiness we are known for. Maybe it's the campus's way of lessening the opposition?"

I sighed and scratched my head, I hope I am wrong on this, or else it would really kill the opposition. Some students DO fight, but most of them either are none believers, or just ignore when something happens. There isn't a way we as the last seniors can force feed anything into them. They see us as crazy, at least when it comes to this situation. Most of my Cheerleaders or Swim Team members usually take my advice, mind they do ask questions but they do take my advice.

"Wish the campus was more like my Cheerleaders or Swim Team huh...? At least they listen, I know some of them don't believe it still, and I hope it stays that way. Not seeing them is the best thing I can hope for."

SHS Swim Team Captain

Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next