View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 8:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next
 The Semi Stalker (Bala) 

Post Re: The Semi Stalker (Bala)
Bala sits up and starts to move towards Keemari as he asked when her legs get tangled in her pettycoat. With one motion, she slides pettycoat, panties, and shoes off and out of the way. She moves next to Keemari and stays there, kneeling next to his waist, wearing only her choli. She tries to look into his eyes. But her eyes are drawn to his member. She had never seen one in real life before. Sure, she had seen several in photos in an embarrassing health class once. But in the flesh, she couldn't take her eyes off it. And those eyes revealed the battle within her between lust and fear.

Though unneeded she said, "I'm here, Keemari."

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:02 am

"Very good, now you should be wet enough for this." I tell you as I take hold of your hips and slowly move you down and towards your pussy so that you feel the tip of it pressing against you. I then push you down as it goes into you only a bit. I then remove my hands from your hips. "Now, that look in your eyes tells me that this is your first time without a shadow of a doubt. So I'll let you control how your virginity is taken." I tell you.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:17 am

Bala stays in that position while her mind struggled in turmoil. She hears all the voices - her mother telling her to stay pure for her husband, her girlfriends saying to live it up, Duty to Family, live a little. She doesn't know what to do. And she's hurting Keemari's feelings. She looks down into his eyes. He loves her. And this is what people who love each other do. She feels warmth in her heart as she calms down. She knows what to do now. She smiles at Keemari and says, "I love you". She then lowers herself on his member. She gasps but takes most of his member in her.

She slowly, clumsily, and rhythmically moves her hips to stroke his member. Mother was going to share with Bala the secrets to a wonderful wedding night. As her mother had shared with her and her mother had told her. But there was no need to do so before she graduated. Now Bala is guessing what to do, hoping that it pleased him. Desperately she asks, "is that ok?"

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:18 pm

"It's your first time, so it's quite okay taking that into account. Here." I tell you as I grab your hips as I maneveur your hips around in slow stroking motions, then show her how to circle her hips around my cock as she has it deep inside of her. "It's not just about moving up and down, you have to feel it. Your pleasure often translates into my pleasure." I tell you as I continue to show you better motions.

Once that's done I let go and reach up and carress her face. Yes it was time I thought. "Bala, do you really love me?" I ask her waiting for her answer.

Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:46 pm

Bala adored the techniques that Keemari taught her. He truly loves her to teach them to her. Bala notes which ones she likes best. Joy of joys! they are the same ones that Keemari likes best. They have to be soul mates.

When he's done teaching, Bala returns to what they both enjoy best. Her pleasure increasing, Bala answers Keemari. "Yes, with all my heart, Keemari." She closes her eyes and sighs, savouring his caress.

=========+=====

Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:35 am

"Then, it is time for you to see the real me." I tell you as by the time you open your eyes again my human form is gone, like dust in the wind as you see me for the white wolf that I am as I stare into your eyes my hand still carresing your check as I see your response.

Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:16 am

"See the real you?", Bala says. Bala opens her eyes and looks at Keemari. Her expression goes from disbelief to terror. "A... a werewolf!", she stammers. She screams in terror and starts to back away from him, hands flailing looking for a hand hold.

=========+=====

Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:04 am

My clawed hands then grab your hands and hold them in them as my red eyes stare up at yours. I had grown to like you a bit. Rare for me, very rare so I would give you a bit of a chance, before I would break you if you kept this up. "So Bala, are you done making a fool or yourself, about how your fear will control you, or can you not see that I trusted you enough to show this, my dear girl." I tell you.

Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:02 pm

Bala screamed again as Keemari grabbed her hands. She started trembling and rapidly panting. She pulled as hard as she could to get away. When Keemari spoke, Bala stopped struggling. She knew he was right. He had trusted her and this is how she repaid him. She looked at him again. She was still terrified of him and now felt ashamed of it.

"I'm sorry", she whispered as tears streamed down her cheeks. She closes her eyes and says "I wouldn't blame you if <pant> if you threw me out." Even though she wanted to get away, it wasn't a ploy. Part of her hoped he would send her away. A bigger part hoped he wouldn't.

She started pulling against his grip again. This time without the vigor or strength as when he first grabbed her. It was as though she wanted to feel the tension. She started to cry out right. Crying, trembling, panting, and pulling, Bala looks away from him in shame and cries, "Keemari! Keemari, my love!"

=========+=====

Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:26 pm

I look up at her. A bit suprised actually, this was the first time a girl actually still claimed to love me just after they saw my form. My ears twitch a bit as does my nose as I try and read her. Her heart rate was up, but her eyes didn't move to the usually place. There were no abnomrally signs, so... she was telling the truth, her adrline didn't appear to be up for a flight response ether when she said that comment about being thrown out. Hmmmm... I could use this to my advantage I thought.

I then grab your head and pull you down into my chest as my hands go through your hair. "Your right." I tell you as my hands go through your hair comforting you. "However, you still say you love me and I believe that, so I'll give you another chance, you'll have to earn my respect again. Until then you won't be more girl friend, you'll merely be my pet. A girl on my leash bound to my will. Prove yourself like that and then I'll return your love again." I tell you seeing if you would go for it.

I then lift your head back up and lean in to kiss you, to seal the deal. Sometimes humans were so easy to read I thought and if I read this one correctly she would easily sell herself for that option, to prove herself to me as she saw the wolf go in and kiss your lips gently.

Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:52 pm

Bala yelped when Keemari pulled her head to his chest, just managing to stifle a scream. Her heart sinks when Keemari agrees that he should throw her out. She puts her hands on her face and begins to wail.

<What? He's giving me another chance?> Bala didn't like the idea of being anyone's pet, even Keemari's. But she had sinned and must now do her pennance. Pennance? She had spent too much time in Catholic schools. Besides, maybe while acting as his pet, she'd come to accept his form. It was worth a try.

"<sniff> You're still willing to give me a chance? <sniff>" And then he kissed her. She kissed him back for all she was worth. The kiss felt very strange. But it also felt very, very good. She was still terrified of his form. But she knew that she loved him more than life itself. Whatever it took to get him to love her back, she would do.

=========+=====

Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:55 pm

I continue to kiss you for a long time, savoring the feel of your lips as I hold that kiss as my cock throbs inside of you. I finally pull away. "Yes, I'm giving you another chance Bala. Don't worry in time you'll know that my apperance my true apperance is just as fine as the fake one you say." I tell you as I then grab your hips and grind you onto my cock. "Now, as my pet, you should try and serve me well shouldn't you?" I ask you as I remind you where we were before you freaked out.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:21 am

Joy of joys! he is giving her another chance. She smiles at his words. She nods when he tells her that she'll learn to appreciate his true form.

When he brings up the point of serving him, Bala looks confused for a moment. Then a look of understanding comes over her face. She sits up and resumes grinding on Keemari's cock. She returns to the technique that he seemed to like the most. As it was also her favourite, she was enjoying the sensation. "Is this better?", she asks sheepishly.

=========+=====

Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:10 am

My favorite postion she had found was reverse cow girl as her ass swayed nicely back and forth before me as I savor the feeling as she then asks her question. Sweet and innocent, she wanted to know. If she looked back she would have known, if she was doing a regular cowgirl she would've.

My eyes were closed as I was in great pleasure as she worked herself up and down on me with enthusism. I answer her by leaning up and grabbing both your breasts and giving them a squeeze. "Yes, you are an excllent pet and I'm sure one day you'll be an excllent girl friend." I tell you.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:12 am

Bala smiles as he grabs her breasts. She decides that her choli is getting in the way. So she removes it and drops it on the floor with the rest of her clothes. Now, since he wants to feel her breasts, she starts to turn to face the other way. She tries to keep the rhythm during the turn. She's a bit clumsy, but getting better.

She is wearing only her jewelry. An earring dangles from each ear, flowing with her motion. She has her ever present "RINA" gold necklace near her neck. And hanging from a chain, she has her silver "Die Braut von Messina" dog tag nestled confortably between her breasts. She takes each of his hands and places them on her breasts. All the while keeping her rhythm. She's not confident enough to experiment. So she continues to use the techniques he taught her. "Thank you, Keemari", she says. "You'll see. I'll be a wonderful girlfriend."

=========+=====

Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next