View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:21 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Sever the Memory (Antipode) 

Post Re: Sever the Memory (Antipode)
Ichigo laughed. She was thinking, that was clear. Antipode's little bits of laughter, little messages to Ichigo, were loud... but far more importantly, far more obviously, the wheels were obviously turning behind her eyes. She was thinking, even as he spoke, and he was able to read enough from her expressions to know that she was thinking far more than the 'that's amazing' pronouncement that she finally gave.

Then again, she could be forgiven. After all, it was amazing. And pretty darn complicated, too. She was a smart girl, but what does someone say to something like what Ichigo had just said? Hard to find much of all to say, and Ichigo understood it. Besides. She had some more... pressing distractions to worry about. He smirked, and continued moving his hand against her stomach. He was teasing her, and she was reacting to it. His hand moved up to her shoulder, and down her arm. He leaned in again, quite close. It was amusing to see this girl flustered.

Still, he thought of something else. It wasn't quite so happy.

Yeah. He's made... several others. My first sister, Jiro, is a little less friendly than I am. My second sister, Saburo... she's being enrolled in the school. She doesn't know about any of this, she's been given false memories. I disagreed, but... Antipode, I guess, wants a firsthand experience of what you girls are going through here. In the end, her thoughts and memories will be taken back into my master... and he'll know first hand.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:38 am
Profile YIM

Shai’s deep blue eyes glimmered as she continued to contemplate theoretical methods as to how Antipode was able to achieve such accomplishments. She was always a firm believer that whatever the mind could conceive it could achieve, but was finding a probable method as to creating a human being without the use of an egg, embryo, or sperm damn near impossible. If Antipode had been able to compile the chemicals and compounds for a human make up it certainly would have been nothing more than a carbon copy, Creating the right densities for bones, the right surface structures for skin…Shai timidly ran her fingers through some of her stray locks, letting her eyes fall away from Ichigo’s. Whatever the case, Antipode had done an amazing job, and many times. Her body quivered as the man’s fingers ran the length of her slender arm. “A damned good job.” She couldn’t help but think sheepishly, almost envious of Antipode’s marvel. Still Shai’s own morals wouldn’t have let her come close to tampering with humans in such a way that eliminated the need to copulate.

Shai’s eyes narrowed again, noting a certain sense of lament in Ichigo’s eyes as he spoke. Shai was almost immediately appalled as Ichigo explained that Antipode was considering placing a student, a part of him in the horrid situation Shai was in herself. She could fell the heat rising to her cheeks, her skin flushing a bright pink as anger began to brew within her. A part of her began to argue that it was a piece of him, that he had every right to subject himself in the audacious situation he was proposing for the sake of science. No, even science had its limits, or at least Shai believed so. Ichigo, while a piece of Antipode himself, seemed like an entirely different entity, and if this student, Saburo, was going to be placed into this nightmare just so Antipode can later dissolve her thus ending her ‘life’ to gain a better understanding of what students go through? It was unforgivable.

The student shied away from Ichigo before stating. “That’s horrendous, and inhumane. Not even for the sake of science should anyone ever have to go through we I’ve went through. I still don’t understand the motives for this terrible place. As far as I can understand when Antipode separates a part of his consciousness they become an entity of their own.” She paused and cast an apologetic look towards Ichigo. “That’s monstrous and despicable.” Shai couldn’t help but have a sickening feeling in the pit of her stomach. She was beginning to be reminded of why she was so anxious earlier, and the thought of what memories Antipode had suppressed for her became a disturbing thought. Yet, all seemed to go away when she saw those beautiful, violet eyes penetrating her. How hard it was to believe that Ichigo was a part of Antipode, and she was only just beginning to fully comprehend that she’d possibly been duped by the seemingly cordial creature.

The student let out an exasperated sigh, suddenly feeling a bit self conscious. Her arms fell across her chest, gently falling over her pert breasts. She shuffled nervously on the tentacles, the only soothing feeling about the situation were the soft fingers gently trailing along her shoulder.

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:22 pm
Profile YIM

(Well, I've been gone, sadly. I didn't even know you posted. ^^; How strange... it didn't tell me, I think. I think I can come back now though, ha ha.)

Ichigo listened to the girl. She was upset now, and rightly so. He sighed, and moved over, sitting down at some place. He closed his eyes and listened to the girl. She could see the shift in his expression. He didn't like it, he wasn't fond of it, but he couldn't change it. He certainly didn't want to die himself, so he was stuck as a collaborator. It was a rather loathsome thing, but in this case, he was collaborating with, of all things, his father. What more could he do, though? He really couldn't think of anything at all.

I dunno. Am I a different person? I've never really felt anything else, so I couldn't tell you. My thoughts aren't his. He can send me his, but I control myself. Of course, within himself are multiple independent layers, too. Almost like a complex computer program... or a human brain. Take the part of you that pulls up memories of it's own accord, and give that part of you control of a proportionally large independent entity, and I suppose you could call it the same thing. However...

He looked away. He frowned again, before looking at her again. He looked her straight in the eyes, and spoke carefully.

What some of you go through is bad. And from our perspective, yes, my master's choice is deplorable. He really does think of us not much more than... video game characters. He's nice, because, I suppose he's the equivalent of a player of some game who likes to go through at least the "good" side, and play nice with all the other fictional characters... but he doesn't think of us as real in the same way as he is, I don't think. I'm nothing more than a role, to his mind. A role that takes on a life of it's own, but from his own level of power, he probably feels me no more real than a fictional character you made yourself for some game.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:23 pm
Profile YIM

((Glad to see you back!))

Shai couldn’t even begin to imagine the emotional turmoil Ichigo had to be going through. She thought of Pan, and how she would never subject him to be nothing more than a pawn in her life. If there was even the slightest possibility that Pan could think for himself and begin to make conscious decisions, she would never be able to disable or destroy him even if he’d done something to gain her disfavor.

Ichigo was a part of Antipode, she supposed. While it may seem cruel and sick to Shai, surely Antipode had the final say in what his creations, or rather his humanoid projections of himself were subjected to. Whether they liked it or not. It all became a matter of morality, and obvious this Antipode did not have the same morals as Shai, but that was his right nonetheless, but she didn’t have to like him for it.

She watched the distaste cross over Ichigo’s features as he began to unravel the circumstances of his and his sibling’s creation. How they were regarded and how they were used. She nodded where it was appropriate, and concentrated on each word. She felt as though she should be more horrified than she was, and only surmised that it was due to the blocking of memories that she wasn’t. As Ichigo ended his explanation Shai was more or less at a loss for words.

“That’s terrible.” She said softly, and rather bitterly. She supposed Antipode was being made out to be this terrible creator, but really from what she’d gathered of the being he was more benevolent than cruel. While she disagreed with some of his tactics, she was at least partially grateful that Antipode was as kind as he was.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:47 pm
Profile YIM

Perhaps he was. Antipode watched this situation with quite great amusement. No, he really didn't see the problem of doing what he wanted with these beings. They were HIM, after all, and he could do whatever he wanted with himself. It's not as if creating Saburo and then reabsorbing her would destroy her. No, it'd merely allow him a new perspective. Ichigo, too, wasn't real. At least not to him. Oh, he was real, he just wasn't a person. He wasn't nothing more than a part of him. He used himself because it was the easiest way, and the best way to create a true, legitimate being. Still, this being was beginning to really create his own viewpoints. He could change this of Ichigo if he wished, but... it was curious. Ichigo had a human perspective. He wanted to keep that perspective around, even if it hindered the situation.

It's very lovely that you two are getting along so well and so forth, and Shai, I appreciate that you are glad I treat you with benevolence. As for the girl, the one I'm creating, I think I'd like to point out something. This is me we're speaking of, an aspect of me. Yes, she'll have her own feelings, however... I think it's a necessary thing. Yes, I can read your memories, see the things that have happened. But it's not me. Saburo is me. Ichigo is me. And through them, I can understand far better, your human foibles. And what it is you like and dislike so completely.

Ichigo sighed. Antipode was speaking to both of them, as boldly as ever. He glared a little bit, and looked up to the cieling. He shook his head a little, and looked over to Shai. He really didn't agree. He was Antipode's... but he didn't feel like a mere appendage. However, they had some other goal besides mere discussion, didn't they? As if reading his mind (He was, of course) Antipode responded to that thought.

And anyway, as much as you two are enjoying yourself, and I don't mean to distract you too much, but you have other things you need to do, anyway. I'm sure you can keep correspondence after tonight, if you two so wish. Besides, I did promise you information, Shai, and I'll give it to you, through this intermediate. But, for now...

There was a hint of something in his voice. A hint of... not urgency, but a little impatience. He wanted them to just start already. And Ichigo sighed, looking at Shai. He blushed a little, then, and spoke.

Well. I don't want to make you feel too uncomfortable, but... I guess he's getting pretty clear about what he wants, isn't he?

Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:55 pm
Profile YIM

Shai felt the heat rush to her cheeks when she began to feel the slight tingle in the back of her mind. She knew that Antipode was listening and she felt almost like a child with her hand in the cookie jar. Without actually seeing the sentient being, she’d deluded herself into thinking she and Ichigo were alone, but that was not the case at all. Ichigo was a part of Antipode, and while Ichigo may disagree with his former connection, they were still a part of each other.

Antipode then began to speak to her again, which she chose to reply with her mind. She made it clear that while she appreciated the scientific aspect of his intentions, she couldn’t understand how Antipode couldn’t recognize the actual success of his creations. She looked at Ichigo, somehow knowing that he would hear her theories as well. ” How can you deny what you’ve created? They may have spawned from you, and while there may be that connection they are not you.”

She looked away from Ichigo sheepishly, unable to deny the penetrating gaze that seemed to stare directly into her soul and inevitably causing a tinge of arousal in her loins. She shifted nervously and again Antipode chose to chime in his thoughts, his ‘voice’ indicating a bit of impatience with their casual chatter.

Ichigo’s comment brought a shy smile from the nigh-albino student and she nodded.

“In an indirect sense, yes.” She offered, unsure of how to proceed. The student almost felt a pang of guilt that Ichigo had been pawned off to her, almost as if the Avatar hadn’t a choice in the matter. Surely she wasn’t the most attractive, she thought bitterly glaring at the sheer white strands that cascaded over her shoulders. Was she any better than the creatures on the island for even considering the prospects of being able to share any sense of passion with someone so attractive.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:13 am
Profile YIM

(aww! Poor Shai. ^_^ Pity Ichigo isn't reading her mind, and is unable. xD )

Antipode was of course listening to her thoughts. It was terribly cute. She was beginning to feel guilty herself, and expected Ichigo to be able to hear her thoughts as well. It was a curious thing, for her to feel guilty over such minor details. But then, for her it wasn't minor, for her self-perception was subjective, and based on worries, fears, and many other things.

Still, her words to him specifically were very interesting. What did she imagine these beings he made were, free individuals? She of course didn't see their deeper nature, as parts of him. Sure, he could no longer feel them directly, and could only manipulate them now by thinking of them specifically, but they were still his own. Were they not?

Now I'm speaking only to you, not to him. Incidentally, no, he isn't hearing your thoughts to me. And he certainly doesn't know the way you feel. You worry that he just thinks you something he's been forced upon? You have those kinds of worries? Ask him. He's the one who feels one way or the other, not me. I'm not going to ruin his privacy by telling you what he thinks, just as I'm not telling him, either.

It was almost cruel, wasn't it? Antipode was teasing now, goading her on to admit her worries, knowing what the answer would be, but not telling her what Ichigo's answer would be.

For Ichigo's part, he smiled a little back at Shai, and walked forward. He looked a little nervous at the moment, but as he walked over to her he placed a hand on her shoulder. He leaned forward, then, and kissed her. He knew she was feeling shy. He got that alot, it seemed. That and anger. He preferred shyness, to be terribly honest.

Really, though, he was surprised she was still so shy. He decided he clearly needed to move forward, and move things along. His kiss was careful, his lips pressing against hers. Hands moved to her shoulders, and her body was shifted so he could get to her more easily. The kiss was long, and it was only after awhile that his tongue pressed against her lips. He already decided he'd go slow with her. After all... they had plenty of time. No time limits, nobody coming after them. Really, the only limit was her passing out, and he doubted that would happen for quite awhile, at least yet anyway.

He had a job to do, after all. Not that he didn't enjoy it, but he did quite enjoy talking with her, and had wished to speak of much more. Maybe he would, in the future.

Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:45 am
Profile YIM

Antipode again chimed in, and while the student felt it was a bit of an intrusion on privacy, Antipode still had the right to monitor Ichigo to some extent. She bit her lip at the cruel irony of the situation. Antipode’s voice maintained the same melodic tone throughout his entire response to her immediate feelings, thus making it near impossible to gauge the hidden taunting in his voice. He knew what Ichigo was thinking? Yet, he was being mysterious and unwilling to reveal it to her, which was fair she supposed.

Her brow was furrowed, and so intently was she lingering on each of Antipode’s cryptic words that she shuddered with surprise when she felt Ichigo’s gentle touch on her shoulder. He returned her smile, and she started to feel a bit more secure. Antipode had liked her, after all, or else why hadn’t he passed her by. Using this logic the student had to at least surmise that there was some attraction.

Her worries weren’t immediately dismissed, but rather postponed when she felt his lips press against hers. She returned the kiss, suspending the two in time it seemed. In honesty, if Ichigo were considered a boy, he was indeed the second she’d ever kissed and she quite liked the feeling.

She felt his tongue lightly seeking entry against her pale pink lips, and she allowed the intrusion caressing his tongue with her own. While every part of her wanted to get lost in the passionate feeling that was growing in the pit of her stomach, the thoughts of uncertainty still nagged at her consciousness. Reluctantly…very reluctantly the student broke away from the kiss with a look of confusion on her pleasant features. She pressed her hand lightly against his chest.

“My deal was with Antipode, if you’d rather not…do this,” She stammered shyly. “I’m obligated to him and him alone.”

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:17 am
Profile YIM

Ichigo felt her response and had a feeling she was getting back into it. It was probably the fact that his master was hiding from her her emotional trauma, and that alone, that allowed her to get past it, since she didn't have that resistance. He'd be curious how she reacted without it. And in fact... he felt quite curious. And quite worried. She'd probably just freak out, and hate him, he figured. Right now, though, he was focused on the kiss, feeling her tongue on his, and responding enthusiastically.

His hands were moving on her arms, and feeling her carefully. He was moving a little closer, in fact, preparing to do more, when Shai pulled away. He was curious, looked at her with slight concern, and then listened to he rwords. He nodded, then, and was silent for a moment.

Where did this come from? He presumed Antipode would grant her request to not have him here, should she ask for it at this point. However... she was asking him. What was she getting at? Why not merely ask Antipode to send him away? However... that didnt' seem to be what she was getting at, was it? So he smiled a little, and didn't move away. His hands were on her shoulders, and he looked at the girl carefully.

You know, that's a curious thing to say. If I wish to opt out, in other words, I can leave? I suppose I could opt out, really... if you told Antipode you didn't want me. But to be honest, you're a quite beautiful girl, and if this wasn't by force I'm sure I'd have been happy to do this with you anyway. Though... that doesn't soudn very good, does it? Oh well, whatever. He laughed a little, and kissed her again. This one was much shorter.

Look, I'm not going to take you up on that. Since I'd rather not leave, right at this moment. He stepped away, and began removing his clothes. The tentacles around her held her carefully still... he glanced over at her every once and awhile.

Still... I wonder if you'd ask such things, or do anything but yell at me, if you had your memories at the moment.

Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:30 am
Profile YIM

She watched the growing concern on Ichigo’s face and almost felt foolish for even asking such a thing. Still, she needed to do this and she felt her conscience was clear. She wasn’t sure what it was, but there was a nagging feeling that told her this wasn’t right, so she felt obligated to give him a choice. The choice that Antipode surely wouldn’t have given to her.

The more he spoke, the more the student felt reassured. The comment on her beauty was unexpected, and it almost made her a bit uncomfortable. She’d only been told she was beautiful by a very few select people, the few that had been able to get past her shocking locks.

When she’d visited Japan once, she was practically fawned over and she certainly wasn’t used to the vast amount of attention she’d received. As she ventured further into the city, she realized the Japanese had quite the interest in multi-colored hair, and she felt comfortable for once in her life. Then she’d went back to the United States, and was once again met with the disgust and shock she was more accustomed to.

Her thoughts were broken by a short, but very sweet kiss. He pulled away again and stated he wasn’t going to leave, and that he’d rather be here with her, which set aside the student’s doubts…until he continued his thought.

How would she react in this situation if she was allowed access to all of her memories? What exactly was being suppressed from her? A million thoughts flooded her mind and she realized that this entire set up could be nothing more than a lie. She looked down at herself and the writhing bed of tentacles she was laying on, she clenched her palms into fists. Surely her thoughts wouldn’t change…or would they?

“I wonder too.” She said, her jaw set firmly. Her agreement was with Antipode, after all. It was his idea to bring in Ichigo, and therefore since Ichigo wasn’t technically a physical part of Antipode at the moment perhaps she was entitled to her memories.

“Give them back.”

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:08 am
Profile YIM

Antipode listened. She really wanted them back, did she? Well, whatever. He didn't mind, though it'd get in the way. Watching, he decided... he'd do so. Silently, he'd do so. Without telling her anything, he'd let all her memories come back.

Actually, tha twasn't quite accurate. It wasn't a flood. The memories he'd blocked didnt come back. This was not like a dam, to be released and allow memories to flood over her. However, in due course of time, whatever feelings, whatever memories she had, would come as they naturally would. Of course, the time without memories would affect her too. There'd be new associations. Pleasant ones. They didn't dissapear, because they were real. Thinking pleasantly of Ichigo... that wouldn't go away. All her thoughts and feelings still counted.

But her other memories, her other associations, would return, whenever they naturally would, and affect her. Luckily, though, she had those new memories of being taken without displeasure of any kind. And of Ichigo's... way of being. Still. Antipode was terribly curious.

Ichigo, of course, watched carefully. He looked a little nervous, and knew what was going on. After a few moments he looked at her, and moved close.

So, Shai. How does it feel, then? Is it any different? I've never seen you with your memories still there... and I never agreed with taking them in the first place. But... how is it, really?

Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:18 am
Profile YIM

Shai didn’t hear from Antipode, and she was growing slightly concerned. Ichigo had remained where he was, silently watching her, his violet eyes washing over her features for some indication of what was going through her mind. She figured he had to have known about her request, why would Antipode choose to keep that a secret from him?
Still, she waited and felt no difference immediately.

It started as a slow trickle at first, an echo of memories that had happened over the past few hours. How she had initially regarded Antipode and how, during her taking that she had submitted so wistfully she could feel the shame growing in the pit of her stomach. Surely she wouldn’t have submitted that way if she had refused his offer of taking her memories. Her face twisted into that of horror of how she’d behave, how she’d actually begged for his touch and yearned for the tendrils to fuck her. She glanced down on the bed of tendrils, and her hands flinched as they pulled away from the writhing mass.

It wasn’t that she was horrified with Antipode, she knew that she could have encountered worse. The vivid memories of what she could have encountered flashed through her mind and she put her head in her hands. She was, rather grateful that if she had to have been taken this day that it was by a creature like him. It was the shame that began to dwell within the pit of her being, the fact that she had acted so lustfully and so willingly that she felt the heat rising her cheeks. What had she done?

Ichigo’s voice brought her out of her inner thoughts and she slowly raised her head to regard him. She tried to offer a smile, no matter how vague it may have seemed. She really had taken to Ichigo, finding him easy to relate with since his appearance was so different from average. She felt a connection, but the fact remained. While she believed him to be an individual, he was still a part of Antipode. A monster, her enemy. She was confused and wasn’t quite sure where to go now.

Surely she couldn’t run? No, she was certain she’d be trapped in any case, vividly remembering how the tentacles seemed to materialize out of nothingness. In either case, whether she was willing or whether she fought back with everything she had, she’d experience the same end.

And what about Ichigo? She wanted to slap herself immediately after thinking thoughts of escape. How would he feel if she tried to run from him? It would surely devastate him in ways unimaginable to the poor student. No, she was still attracted to him physically, but with all of her thoughts in tact she knew that this was a surreal situation. Nothing would ever blossom from the two past this day, she couldn’t possibly regard him as a friend. Not after what she’d just learned. So where did she stand?

“A lot different,” She said regrettably. “Not for the reason’s you’d think.” She quickly added.

“I’d assume Antipode is growing impatient.” She said brushing her long tresses over her shoulder.

“I’m bound to him by agreement, and I can only hope it’s a wise investment. So I’d rather not keep him waiting.”

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:43 am
Profile YIM

Ichigo watched. Antipode was silent for once. He wasn't telling him anything. He wasn't telling him anything but the fact that he undid it. He sighed a little, and felt almost a bit of irritation. So. All this pleasantness. Those nice pleasantries, her arousal, and lack of fear. Her even... friendliness, to him. It was all based on the fact that she wasn't truly herself. It was definitely based on the changes Antipode had given.

Ahh. The eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. He sounded a little bitter, actually. He laughed, however, and smiled at the girl, taking a step towards her. He knew what had happened, but he didn't know her feelings. What she was thinking about him or anything else. He was aware of one thing. She looked ashamed, disgusted, and was clearly going on because it was what she'd agreed on.

Not how I think? I didn't know you were the one with mind reading. He smiled a bit, but it was clear he was rather upset. Still. Fine. How is it different, then? I'm sure Antipode is laughing now, though he isn't telling me about it.

Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:20 am
Profile YIM

She watched, her steel gray gaze a bit distant as Ichigo drew closer to her. She felt terrible about her initial reaction. Perhaps she should have waited before speaking, waited for her thoughts to clear. She didn’t hate Ichigo, and even now with her memories she didn’t hate Antipode. While she couldn’t possibly agree with the methods of the creatures on this island, he at least, made it pleasant where as others intentions were nothing more than to cause torture and turmoil.

He spoke, and she could immediately sense the bitterness in his voice. She felt ashamed for acting so foolishly and found herself more confused than she was initially. Was this Antipode? Or was this Ichigo? She knew there was a distinct difference between the two, and while Ichigo’s physical attractiveness still lingered in her mind, she was who she always was. Just because someone was physically attractive, didn’t give them the right to take her, which was the entire principal she lived her life on. The freedom to choose.

She narrowed her gaze and drew her knees to chest seeing how upset he was. What was she supposed to say, that in the brief time she’d known Ichigo that she’d actually come to like him as an individual? That she admired his shocking appearance and she could relate with him on so many accounts? That she was actually considering on sealing some sort of friendship between the two? She shook her head and decided to be cryptic.

“I’m not disgusted with you. I’m ashamed.” She said biting at her lower lip. “I’m ashamed that I let myself become so uninhibited. The fact that I enjoyed something that I had a solid idea was supposed to be with someone you loved. Not only that but I enjoyed it from…a different species.” She waited for a few moments to collect her thoughts.

“There is a clear line drawn here, and while I only have a vague idea about what exactly is going on in this wretched place. I’m wise enough to know that if I’m associates with you, it could result in dire consequences.” She’d said it, in not so many words but she’d relayed what she felt as much as her good sense would allow her to.

“So, as I said. I have an agreement that needs to be fulfilled, and I’m willing to fulfill it still.” She said offering a nervous smile before lightly stepping off of the bed of tentacles.

“Those…”She said pausing to regard the writhing bed of tendrils. “Make me a bit uncomfortable.”

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:46 am
Profile YIM

Ichigo listened. He was quiet while she talked, but stayed far enough away that he wouldn't seem threatening. He didn't intend to act all threatening yet, but instead he'd watch, and wait. He looked at the girl, as she spoke of herself being ashamed. He understood. They all felt that way, didn't they? Hell, he felt a little ashamed, standing here the way he was. Further... she was upset she'd enjoyed it, when she felt it was wrong to enjoy it that way. He... understood that as well, he could say. Though Antipode would be laughing, and he knew this, Ichigo still didn't like this.

He sat down again and watched, nodding a little bit. He found her words curious. And in the end, he laughed. Dire consequences? He wasn't his master, even if he was beholden to him. He finally sat up and spoke in response.

I dont' have access to your mind, though my master does. He isn't bothering to tell me, and I'm not asking. But... well. Let me put it this way. I'm not going to argue for anything, since what we're going to do is what we're going to do. But I'm not him. I don't agree with him, I don't always like him. Check my dna if you'd like. It'd be human dna. My brain is a human brain, my senses, human senses. But... in the end, things here are not good. With your memories, with all of you back together, you don't trust me. And that's okay. I don't like it. I'm sure my master finds it hilarious, but to be honest, I don't like it at all. But you have good reason to not trust me.

With a deep breath he stood up, and walked over to her. He kissed her again, aggressively, and looked at her again.

I can't promise I won't use them, you know. They can be far too useful. But if you really request it... I suppose I can take requests of my own, outside of my master. There is a precedent, you see.

Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:08 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next