View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 1st contact & lots of it (open for student(s)) 

Post 1st contact & lots of it (open for student(s))
SPLASH
"AAAA FRELL i hate water!" slowly i melt to form an oily pink serfice on the water and head towards the islad.
its dark out enough so that my mass cant be seen floating across the serface of the water towards the beach. the sun will soon rise and then i will be all to visable, my pink form againts the clear blue ocean, i must hurry.
i make it to shore just before sunrise and head to the trees. im just in time time sensing a lone female heading to the sea for an early morning dip. the sunlight hits the ocean and sparkles that was close. i sit and wait for the best time to jump the the poor girl. "Its time for some fun" i cant help but let out a little snigger at the thoughts rushing through my head.

Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:05 pm

I walk along the beach wearing boy shorts and tank top I would start to take off my shorts and my tank top showing my two peice black swim suit I started to go into the water I shivered and giggled "man that's cold.."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:43 am

i see my target. wow shes hot. she takes her cloths off and i know how im goin to play her. she heads towards the water i must hurry. i melt my body and silently aproach apon reaching her i take the shape of her black swimsuits top desolvig the real thing under me. i then begin playing with her breast manipulating and handling the flesh i cover.

Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:49 pm

((I take it you want two students at once since you offered me to join?))

The Psychic lifeform Arith Kua

The girl with two mind:Karissa Zetorakis

The Emotionless Agent: Carmine Jacobson

Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:07 pm

Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:10 pm

Karissa stepped onto the sand clad in three layers, a cut sweatshirt and cut sweat pants, under that a white one piece bathing suit and below that a sports bra and regulation panties. the waves had just started as she arrived though they were at something of a corner of the island, the waves were coming from a different direction then the one Kim faced She held a surfboard with the pattern of a violently torn apart monster which seemed to have once had tentacles where now only bloody stumps rested... an omen perhaps to anything that swam that may try to attack her. She didn't remove the outer layer of clothing, in fact she enjoyed the weight of wet clothes when she surfed at least.
"Awesome beach, waves have to be forty feet over here!"
She glanced at the calmer portion a bit oddly, seeing Kim she shrugged the water near her barely rippling from the after effects of the waves
"So she had a similar idea huh."
so rough over here yet so calm right there, gotta love this part of the world
She was only about fifty feet from kim not far at all really.

Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:18 pm

with my mind barely open i just manage to sence another aproaching. I ponder as to how to handle this, do i devide my body or do i lure my victims together. I notice the new girl has magic potential. "OH man she a water bender" the thought bugs me though she can not harm me water tends to make me feel diluted. I decide to keep her away from the water so i drop a peace of my body, dig under the sand and head towards her.

Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:36 pm

Leave it to Karissa to be the person to notice the faint sound of rustling sand over the powerful crashing waves. She glanced back towards Kim and the sound but saw nothing strange. with a shiver she turned again taking a few steps towards the water and planting her surfboard in the sand she attached the safety to her ankle and began stretching her legs, the scars of an old attack plainly visible to anyone or thing that looked on her inner thigh. her hand stroked the scar on her forehead.

Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:47 pm

I feel for her mind to see where she is and notice it twitches at my touch, her sences are extreem, almost bordering on precognition. i reach her position, noticing she has stoped, i dive up out of the sand to attack. "OWWWW!" I yell having hit my body on some sort of bord making a laud thud. i pause to gather my thoughts, the element of serprise gone and my body throbing. Im going to get her back for that.

Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:59 pm

She thought pulling her board from the sand and uncoupling the safety as quickly as she could she stared at the indentation in the sand in which the board had sat.
"One of you fucking bastards! I left to get away from you little shits."
She growled having guessed what it was almost hoping it hadn't been a crab or something as to embarrass her in front of the first student she had met here.
"Show yourself ya bastard!"
she sait dropping the board flat and standing on top of it as if to taunt him. she pulled the portion of shorts between her legs away slightly to show her suit.
"Ya want what's under there don't ya?! You're gonna have to fight for it!"
at that she stretched her fingers before she realized something.
Crap... they're in my bag... over at the trees... I'll never take them off again.
She cursed under her own breath when she realized she had taken them off before stepping on the sand.[/i]

Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:08 pm

I stay under the sand expecting to give chase but she dosnt run. I wait listening to her ranting at me in anger, then a sudden hint of panick creeps into her voice. I feel like taunting her so i creat a few fallick tentacles and start sending them up to poke her only to retract them a second later. the first few hit the bord, but i figure shes standing on it so i send them around it. slowly my contact starts to dissolve the clothing where i touch it along with the bord beneath her.

Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:51 pm

a rush of pure fear entered her as the tendrils began attacking her and her surfboard she repressed it and began a futile attempt at dodging she was quickly left in what was once a one piece swimsuit turned into two by the dissolving creature then it hit her, why was it trying to keep her here?
"You don't like water do you?"
She grinned slipping between a set of tendrils she had easily made it to the water when a wave crashed against the beach nearly forcing her off balance though she kept it well, she was in about an ankle deep pool of water, the front of her drenched cotton white panties barely visible which also exposed just the smallest bit of her twin coulored trimmed pubic hair.

Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:01 pm

this pathetic human is beginning to any me, not only did she get past me but she headed strate for water. I devide my body again, creating a human form and a piece no biger than i blood cell. the human form is blatantly alian but as i slowly walk towards her i send the small piece to hover above her. she of course, looking at the human form, can't see the tiny cell of me, until it rapidly multiplys into many tentacles that reach down and lift her up into the air. no longer needing the human form i let it evaporate and concentrate on engolfing her in a bubble of my being. now having her cut off from the world, in total darkness, i speek to her.
"You were smart and perceptive enough to notice me before i intended, and for that i respect your intelligence enough to tell you i am going to fuck you. However you were aragent enough to challenge me, to an extent that anoyd me, and for that i will take your ass. and i will make you enjoy it, and beg for more."

Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:49 pm

She hadn't expected the tentacles as they entrapped her eliminating her swim suit completely and slowly caused her undergarments to do the same after it spoke to her she retorted
"I didn't beg when the first one back home said the exact same thing... Trust me when I say... If you think I'm going to beg, you can go fuck yourself!"
She grinned in the darkness as she felt the remainder of her panties vanish along with her bra leaving her lightly fuzzed sex and lucious chest bare though her double jointed legs contorted around each other to hinder access to her inner secrets.

Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:57 pm

"You misunderstand me. you wont beg because youll want to, youll beg because i want you to. youre within me and i can manipulate the reality of anything within me. Do not make the mistake of being arogent again, i have broken much more powerful beings than you. i terrorised your home world for a while, trust me, i know your type and you will beg"
I create some eyes to wach you, just 2 red spots, in the infinite blackness. they glow but there light is not reflected on anything. i begin by sending tiny tendrels to stroke your breasts and squez your nipples. i send one hair thin tentacle into each of her ears and begin stroking the plesure centre of her brain. hoping to not have to alter here thought process physically as cheating is dishonourable i emphasise on her body more than her mind.

Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next