View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 8:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Welcome home (Violett) 

Post Re: Welcome home (Violett)
Violett blushed, smiling softly. This woman, this beautiful, mysterious woman had invited her to shower with her.

"Yes, Please! Er... I mean... I'm kinda sandy, so that'd probably be good."

Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:54 am

"You've already seen me naked, so I assume it would be faster if we bathe at the same time. That, and it'll be a nice place to talk without being scared out of our wits. Come on, let me help you with that one-piece..." Diana walked up to the girl, several thoughts streaming into her head as she began to help the young woman get undressed. She began to reminisce about her first baby sitting job when she was 16. She had needed the extra money to buy her first car. Her father had told her that she needed to pay for half of it and he'd pay for the rest. She'd already had almost all of the money she needed, but she was $50 off. So she got to work, baby sitting and doing extra chores around the house. Her first baby sitting job was with this little girl, she was at most 10 years old. She was wearing the cutest little costume, a tight swim suit with a little ballerina tutu attached. Of course it wasn't naturally attached there, her mother must of sown it, Diana had decided, but it still looked cute nonetheless. And Diana had been instructed to bathe the little girl. Oh, she was so cute. She was compliant with everything Diana had told her to do and had even shown her how to remove the little costume.

Diana suddenly awoke from her day-dream-that-was-happening-at-night and looked down to see that she had already slipped off Violett's one-piece and was folding it neatly to put on a nearby couch. She shook her head softly, putting the piece of clothing down on the seat and made her way to the shower, glancing over her shoulder to signal Violett to come. Turning away, Diana slid into the warm cubicle that was her shower. There were a pair of towels conveniently hanging on a nearby hook so neither needed to bother grab any. Diana turned on the jet and moaned softly as a warm spray of water struck her cold skin. The door to the bathroom was still open and Diana was leaning against the cold, tiled wall, her silhouette appearing on the tinged glass door. A wave of mist began to lazily pour out of the shower and Diana called softly yet playfully, "Come on, Violett, water isn't getting any warmer!"

Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:06 am

Standing there stuttering, naked and confused, Violett ried to get her bearings.

Hurricane Diana had just blown past her, and she was pretty sure life would never be the same.

"There in a second!" she shouted back, setting her glasses on the dresser as she made her way to the shower.

As she reached the bathroom, however, a mischievous grin spread across her face.

Her old room had a problem with the plumbing. If you flushed the toilet while someone was in the shower, the toilet toom most of the incoming cold water...

Leaving much hotter water to come out of the showerhead.

And really, undressing someone without asking first? HERE, of all places, Diana should know what that feels like!

Giggling softly, Violett flushed, curious to see if Diana's room had the same problem.

Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:14 am

Diana's eyes were closed tightly and her body was leaned back against the cold tile wall. Except it wasn't so cold any more. As the toilet flushed, the water waned a little, drawing back slightly. Diana, unsure of why, pushed off of the tile wall to remain under the nozzle's spray and instead got hit by a blast of boiling hot water. She shrieked in a surprised tone and jumped out of the shower, landing on a carpet that she didn't even remember putting there. "What happened?" She looked up and saw Violett grinning.

Diana put her hands on her hips like some sort of mother and returned the grin. "Oh, I see how it is." She turned her grin more feral and stepped out of the bathroom. She had grabbed a towel and begun drying herself off. As soon as she was out of Violett's line of sight, Diana quickly dropped the towel and picked up one of the two pillows laying on her bed. She threw it down in front of the bathroom door and picked up the other. She turned around and quickly padded her way to the dresser right beside the Bathroom door. She held the pillow tightly and waited patiently for her chance.

Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:04 pm

Diana's eyes were closed tightly and her body was leaned back against the cold tile wall. Except it wasn't so cold any more. As the toilet flushed, the water waned a little, drawing back slightly. Diana, unsure of why, pushed off of the tile wall to remain under the nozzle's spray and instead got hit by a blast of boiling hot water. She shrieked in a surprised tone and jumped out of the shower, landing on a carpet that she didn't even remember putting there. "What happened?" She looked up and saw Violett grinning.

Diana put her hands on her hips like some sort of mother and returned the grin. "Oh, I see how it is." She turned her grin more feral and stepped out of the bathroom. She had grabbed a towel and begun drying herself off. As soon as she was out of Violett's line of sight, Diana quickly dropped the towel and picked up one of the two pillows laying on her bed. She threw it down in front of the bathroom door and picked up the other. She turned around and quickly padded her way to the dresser right beside the Bathroom door. She held the pillow tightly and waited patiently for her chance.

Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:04 pm

Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:05 pm

((OOC: Holy crap, some strange thing that I don't understand happened and I accidentally triple posted. Sorry! :oops: ))

Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:10 pm

(You can delete the other two, right? ^_^)

Violett watched as Diana dried herself off, giggling softly.

"And let that be a lesson to you... I can handle getting naked of my own, okay?"

Diana, however, didn't seem to be paying attention to her. She seemed more intent on storming out of the bathroom in a huff and...

...Grabbing a pillow?

Violett knew wherethis was headed.

"Naked pillow fight? And Clarice thinks I'M perverted like a boy," she muttered under her breath as she bent down to pick up the pillow.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:14 am

As she bent down to pick up the pillow, Diana swung her's. It made contact with Violett's naked back, the fuzzy texture of the pillow case caressing her skin, the force of the swing nullified by the soft insides of the pillow. Diana couldn't help but close her eyes and take a second or two to giggle softly, leaving her left side completely open...

Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:02 pm

Violett seized the opening, swinging her pillow with all the force her tiny body could muster, hitting Diana square in the chest.

"I told you those things made you a big target!" she shouted playfully.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:13 am

Diana began to laugh even harder now at the joke, a strange feeling of joy fleeting over her. She was now laughing whole-heartedly and it felt amazing. It felt like she hadn't laughed in weeks. Months. And now that she was laughing, it felt great. She stepped back from the blow, her breasts jiggling softly and she returned the swing with a wide smile on her face as she laughed. Oh, how joyous it was to be free and happy once more! Her pillow playfully struck Violett in the arm, pushing her slightly towards the bed. Diana dramatically stood over the little girl, her pillow raised over her head in a back swing to swing down at the little blond. But, as if the fates conspired to make the better-cleavaged blond laugh even harder, she lost her balance and fell on her back, the pillow positioned just behind her head to soften the landing. She laughed as she fell, not believing that such a thing could actually happen in real life and not in a cartoon.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:54 am

Violett giggled happily as she fell onto the bed...

Then let out a soft yelp of surprise as she looked up and saw Diana rapidly descending on her...

"GYEEAH!" she helped in pain as her friend landed on top of her.

She wiggled slightly, greaning a little.

"I'm phime," she said muffledly, her face smushed between Diana's round, plump breasts. "Fwight pwobems bweafing, fough..."

Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:09 am

((I meant that I fell backwards, losing my balance and flooring. But, what ever, this works too ^^))

Diana giggled softly and rolled off of her new friend for the second time in one evening. She was now laying on her side and looking at Violett, a soft smile and a warm, rosy blush on her face, but no more then that. She was winded, tired and happy. Happier then she'd been in months. Whatever had happened to her in those six months mattered not, because she had finally found someone that Diana hoped was seeking the same thing as her. Love. Acceptance. Someone to hug and call their lover. She leaned towards the petite woman now laying on her bed and kissed her on the forehead before embracing her tightly, pushing her head over Diana's shoulder. Her hands wrapped tightly around the small, naked girl's body. She whispered softly in her ear, a soft whimper in her voice as a tear formed in her eye and begant o pour forth from it down her cheek. "Thank you, Violett. I don't know what happened to me in those six months, but I'm glad that it was you that found me on that beach. You've made me laugh for the first time in months. I think..." Diana pulled her head back, her eyes watering slowly but surely. But her face wasn't scrunched up as if she were crying from sorrow. A warm smile of joy was on her lips and her eyes were glittering in the moonlight. "I think I love you."

Several thoughts were flying through the blond's head, what if the small girl didn't feel the same? What if she already had a lover? Her mind continued to race, the time between the time the words escaped Diana's lips and Violett's response seemingly an eternity in which Diana's mind had time to force her to second guess her statement.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:17 am

"You're thinking too much," Violett said. "It's just gonna make you worry. I... I don't know if I love you yet. I just met you... But I think... Well..."

Wrapping her arms around Diana and holding her tight, Violett leaned in close, tilting her head a little, their lips almost touching.

"I'm sure I'll know really soon," she whispered softly, just before their lips met.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:44 am

Fireworks went off in Diana's soul, her very body cheering her on. She also leaned in, her own lips pressing against Violett's as much as Violett's were against her's. She closed her eyes and savored the moment, that single second of purity, love and honest emotion. Diana suddenly felt cleansed of the monstrous filth that had decided to wreak havoc on her body. She could feel the corruption dissipating from her body, replaced by a warm, fuzzy feeling. After the seemingly never-ending moment passed, Diana pulled her lips away first reluctantly, her face feeling hotter then a burning charcoal. Her cheeks were gleaming red and a coy, shy smile on her lips. She had kissed girls before, many times. But the tenderness, the emotion of that one, simple kiss had simply left her speechless and unthinking. She simply lay there, dumbfounded, her chest rising up and down as she took in deep breaths to calm herself. Better late then never...

Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next