View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 1st contact & lots of it (open for student(s)) 

As the tendrils stroked her sensitive peaks she bit her inner lip tightly nearly causing it to bleedthe hair like ones were the most annoying they felt different from hairs almost like... liquid... She grinned slightly then laughed as if taunting her attacker.
"Yah.,.. you... you're a ball of.... uhhh liquid..."
she said in between light groans she tried to avoid and did quite the job of ad the hair like tendrils slowly began to move from their target the changed unnoticed though now they were effecting a very different part of her brain, her pain receptors.
"AGGGGG!!!"
She screaed in agony at the continued manipulation to her sensitive throbbing chest.
it was tough to even do that...
her heart raced from the pain and her breathing increased as well. she didn't need much concentration to hold his hair like tendirls in their current place and could move them from effecting her easy enough. her body became hot with fever trying to remove the intruding disgusting things. her mound dripped slightly from arousal even through the pain she was now experiencing, just a physical reaction and nothing more.

The Psychic lifeform Arith Kua

The girl with two mind:Karissa Zetorakis

The Emotionless Agent: Carmine Jacobson

Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:32 pm

some thing is rong shes in pain i can feel her emotions.i concentrate and read her mind. this is not on she is manipulating me, none have the power to control me on a grand scale but the hair thin tendrels are week for a reason. if i make them stronger the presure could cause brain damage. i decide that technically she is cheating, so i do too. i find her power, its weak but there, and i crush it, it will grow back in a few hours but she doesn't need to know that.
"I told you to wach your arrogance now you will never see your power again" i feel scaring her into thinking that its gone will get the point across. being back in control i decide pain is a good way to go for now, call it punishment, so i add more tendrels to her pain interpreters and press as hard as i safely can. her screems of pain begin to bore me, so i swich back from extreme pain to extreme plesure. i bring her close to orgasm denieing her release. i make 2 new thick tentacles and place them at her entrences.
"If you want something just ask"

Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:02 pm

"I'm better off without it... It only brought me suffering anyway..."
She responded confidently when he mentioned her ability being gone forever. Then the pain resumed and kept coming then pleasure the blood on her lip increase and flowed from her upper as well now. she had prevented herself up until the point she brought her close to orgasm and suddenly stopped giving her a moment to calm herself and create some sort of response as she felt the two tentacles at her two orafice. She then spoke in a lustful seductive tone she had faked
"I...I...I...want.. yah... you..."
she paused making him think he had finally won before continuing.
"Ta to... jump in the ocean and screw a jellyfish...!"
she said weakly spitting out whatever blood had pooled up from her self inflicted wounds. she clenched her teeth and then sighed her legs bent in a rather odd way and grabbed onto the think tentacle sitting at her rectum with her feet tightly pulling as to attempt to tear it off; chances were she was too weak to do much except have her legs return to their normal position and bound then held open.

Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:16 pm

she insults me in a funny way, i like the joke. play time though is over, she keeps struggling, and it tickles, so i create more tentacles and restrain her. upon opening her legs i reveal a moist sex.
"i knew you wouldn't be able to resist." placing a tentacle at each entrence i stroke her intimate parts and hold her at the brink of orgasm.
"now beg for it or you'll stay like this. on the brink for as long as it takes."
holding here there he feels her mind waiting for a sincere response.

Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:36 pm

Her body quivered in the throws of physical lust, her mind was revolted at her lithe form she couldn't stand it forever even she had limits, her clitorus was what was really causing the feeling. at this point she'd have given anything to have had it been mutilated and be painful but, she wasn't so lucky. she glared at the red points in the darkness.
"Much longer... I...IIIIIII... pass out....and... I win..."
It was a twisted sort of win, he had gotten almost all he wanted from her but, she hadn't givin in she hadn't allowed her mind to feel the pleasure instead was her aching wounds in her mouth and now her hands as she scraped her fingernails against her palms.
and her body gave up the brink was more than enough for her to force her body to climax just by lightly clenching the muscles around her now gushing pussy.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... I won't beg from anyone... but...the one...I...chose...as...my...only..."

Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:45 pm

she came without permission. i absorb the juices now having had a starter i want a main coarse. i bring her back to the brink and again wait.
"dont be so confidant as long as im in your head you can't lie you cant loose consciousness and now" i tweek the position of a tendril "you cant cum" i laugh "now beg."
"rember the sooner you give in the sooner i get what i want and the sooner you can go"

Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:58 pm

The truth was... she wanted to leave and shower she was tired and she felt horrible her own body caused great paradigms of fear to flutter through her from the various feelings of pleasure.and her mind was beginning to crumble. her body didn't resist in the slightest as her hips jerked about her will was there but... she wanted this to end.
"you want me... to beg... I just want to leave..."
She was forceful yet honest in her plea as she allowed her will to collapse under the weight of her own fears she'd repress the memory after this creature was done the thought of doing this however it was somewhere even he couldn't reach. her words were slowed between the sounds of light pleasurable moans.
"You heard me?! you win I want to feel you inside me!"
I can't believe... I just said that... I'm... ugh...
She hated herself but, she decided this thing was right; quicker she gave up; quicker the nightmare would end.
((Smeg didn't read the previous version yet altering it slightly))

Last edited by Karissa on Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:05 am, edited 3 times in total.

Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:14 pm

I blinked and notice Karissa as I waved to her before I start to feel my nipples start to harden and also felt something rubbing my breasts I let out a soft moan and closed my eyes as I cup my breasts "wha what's going on with me.." before I knew it I notice Karissa was being attack and I started to run only I would moan louder and fall down on my knees "who is doing this..."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:35 am

Post with kim
she is heading to aid my second victim, though i'd like to become hole again and take them at once, i know them reaching each other is a risk. im not in a risky mood. i am however in a frisky mood, so i devide down and cover her swim bottoms as i did her top. i begin plesuring her by tickling her anus sucking lightly on her clit and manipulating her cunnie folds. i ponder idly how these girls cope with us destroying all their cloths.

Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:48 pm

Post with karrisa
finely she gives in and begs for it. i enter her pussy, pounding in and out, i tickle at her anus waiting for it to welcome my intrusion.

Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:52 pm

She groans however the one tickling her back entrance... it would more than likely have to wait for her to lay unconscious even her body rejected it's entrance with a will of it's own; even the first monster had been unfulfilled in that respect no matter how hard it tried.

Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:49 am

Post karissa
i comply increasing speed but not hiting as hard. her pussy loves it, and trys to get more, but her ass is rejecting me. i want in on her ass as an anel orgasm would feed me for hours. i decide to try convincing it from the inside, so i shrink the tentacle to a thred and enter. plesuring her ass from the inside i know it's only a matter of time before it begs to be filled.

Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:13 pm

"Ahhhh that's it... y-yessssssssss... perfect!"
She moaned forcing herself softly further onto the creature until it's thick tentacle began to tap her cervix. her hips gyrating slowly as she took the pleasure in. her conscious mind hated every second of it her body however was intoxicated her young sex dripping over the creature's odd flesh... until the tendril invaded the place that had before denied him without permission without any signs of enjoyment. Her body slowly began to stop it's pleasured gyration and her nectar nearly stopped flowing as the animal half of her mind began to becom enraged. Even if it forced it's full size in it would only serve to end his chances at feeding on her to the fullest extent. Her muscles clenched around the creatures girth; so tight as to which it would cause actual pain to the tentacle that had not long ago caused her so much joy.

Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:27 pm

Post karissa
the bitches cunt closes up wen i enter her ass and severs the tentacle. i exit her ass and deside to have the main course before i ask for desert. i form a new tentacle and enter her cunt again, anoyd that i might not get the anel orgasm i want. i wonder how a body can not want anel, when the ass has so many plesure nervs. i realise some brains must just be naturally dumb. i decide to go for her throat and se if i can get an oral orgasm.

Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:19 pm

when he had retreated her body returned to it's lustful self pleasurable songlike moans escaped her lips along with a small bit of blood; and her from between her legs nectar slowly flowed again . her hips gyrated and jerked she she was brought to a second orgasm.
"Keep going; for the love of god keep going you bastard you gross piece of crap! MURUFGH?!"
She ended with a surprised expression as the thing entered her mouth stifling the loud shrill scream of pleasure she had been about to release. she felt her stomach jolt at the horrid flavor and texture of the creature in fact it sickened her but; she found herself unable to stop.

Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next