View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 8:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
 The Semi Stalker (Bala) 

Post Re: The Semi Stalker (Bala)
"I'm quite sure you will be someday." I tell you as my hands glide over your fine breasts, teasing the senstive flesh as I tweak your nipples. I then push you forward onto your knees, moving you onto all fours. "This is called doggie style. It's ironic, but it's one of my favorites." I tell you as my hands leave your breasts and grab your arms pulling you back at the same time as I then thrust forward into your body in one quick motion.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:08 am

A soft moan escapes from Bala's lips as Keemari moves his hands over her breasts. She lets out a slight yelp every time he gives her a tweek. She keeps her hands on top of his, following their motion. She closes her eyes and leans her head back, far enough so that the end of her pony tail rests on his chest. Again she warms to his touch. She knows the signs now. Though still a ways off, she's on her way to another wonderful orgasm.

Bala gets on all fours at Keemari's bidding. Her pony tail makes a trail on the bed from her knees to her head. She looks back a Keemari and says, "doggie style?" Just then, Keemari pulls her back by her arms and thrusts. Her head faces front and up as she gasps. A syncronized dance occurs between her necklaces and breasts, swaying with the movement. This "doggie style" is now a favourite of Bala's too.

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:06 am

"My, my, my Bala you went terrible queit all of a sudden." I tell you with a smirk as I grind my cock around your insides for a bit before I finally pull out and start to pound you hard from behind. No mercy as I let you fall forward and then pull back with great force making sure that dance with your necklace and breasts continues in this unqiue ball room of ours.

Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:50 am

"Doggie style" is very sensual and very exciting. But having no control scares Bala. As exciting as it is, Bala wants to switch to something less dramatic. She can't seem to get a word out. She tries to wrest her arms free of Keemari's hands, but cannot. Keemari is in complete control of the dance.

A thought floats somewhere in the back of her brain. Maybe they call it doggie style because the rhythmic yelping Bala is doing sounds like a dog barking. In any event, the physical stimulation, lack of control, and even the fear, are driving Bala wild. Her body takes on a sheen as a layer of sweat covers her. The climax that had been slowly nearing is now more rapidly approaching.

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:11 am

"Allow me to show you my power." I tell you as I feel your virgin pussy grip and spasm around my cock showing that you were getting ready to blow as I then grab ahold of your metal acceories. They stop moving as I grab them with my magic powers as I continue to hold your arms. They then change and shift as they then turn to liquid as they then go to your breasts incasing them in the metal as the liquid covers your breasts and squeezes them within the metal and runs over them, the different textures being made apparent to you.

Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:49 am

Bala looks on in horror as her most precious possesions turn into liquid. She desperately and futilely tries to break free of Keemari's grasp so she can grab at the metal. As it flows onto her breasts, she briefly sees a small silver and black "Bala" on one breast and a gold "RINA" on the other. Her heart breaks and tears flow as that cruel childhood pun appears before her eyes.

Then, the moment gone, the liquid metal flows the rest of the way on her breasts, the letters disappearing forever. The sorrow is forced from her as the metal squeezes her breasts, stimulating her even more. She throws her head back and her yelps increase in pitch and intensity. She begins to arch her back. She is now on the very brink of climax.

=========+=====

Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:51 am

"That's it Bala!" I growl out as I then shot my cum into your pussy finally the stimulation was very good as I took her. As I make the metal squeeze your breasts even tighter as I feel your pussy with my cum to the absoulete limit as you fill it flood into your womb.

As soon as it passes I then grip your chin and lift it up to face me as I smile at you seeing those tears in your eyes. "Have a bit more faith in me." I tell you as you feel the metal come off your breasts and back into my hands as I then open them up as there back to the orginal shape lettering and all, they even look like they have a nice new polish to them as my cock still connects us.

Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:16 am

Keemari's cum and the added attention of the metal on her chest push Bala over the edge. She arches Her back and screams out as a wave of pleasure explodes through her body. She goes on and on like that till she finally collapses. Only Keemari's grip keeps her from falling onto the bed. Bala is emotionally and physically drained.

One hand goes to the bed to support her when Keemari moves it to lift her head by her chin. Her face shows her exaustion and her sorrow at the loss of her necklaces. Her other hand joins the first when he moves his hand to draw the metal off her chest. She feels relief when he draws the liquid metal. When he opens his hands and shows her the reformed necklaces, she lets out a gasp and smiles broadly. Tears of joy soon follow.

Bala's girlfriends back home said guys always left to watch baseball when they were done with sex. Keemari's different. Maybe he won't leave. She takes a chance and asks, "do you want to cuddle now?" as she reaches for her necklaces.

=========+=====

Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:57 pm

I smile at you as you ask that. Such a sweet naive girl. Ha, ha, ha yes, defintly worth keeping up this farce I thought. "Well that really depends. Are you too tired to continue, since I had no intention of merely stopping there." I tell you as I then flex my hard cock inside of your pussy to let you know that I was far from done as she feels me grind my still hard shaft into you, making an obscene sound as our juices and cum ozze a bit out of you.

Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:06 pm

Bala closes her eyes and softly moans as Keemari flexes inside her. Then she opens her eyes wide and says, "but you can't still... You can't... How?...". She bites her lower lip and turns away from him by facing forward. This is impossible. They said the boy always gets tired first. Bala's exausted. How can he not even be tired?

She's in a bad land here. She is too tired to go on. But it felt soooo good. She has to get away now or she'll never want to leave. "Yes. I'm too tired to go on. I'd like to stop now", she says. She means to pull away from him quickly. Whether due to fatigue or desire, she only slowly pulls away. And she starts to moan from the pleasure as she does.

=========+=====

Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:54 am

I smile at that as I then pull free of your pussy with a pop letting you pull away by landing face first. "Ha, ha, your too tired to continue, but you want to, don't you my pet?" I ask as you then feel my arms around your body as I then pull you back up so that you lean against my body as I hold you from behind my hard cock poking into your back.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:02 am

"No... no I don't", she lies. "I have to go now. I have to stud... I have homework I need to... I have to go!" She needs to escape before it's too late. But she can't move. She turns her head so her face is on his chest. She looks up at him and pleads, "please".

=========+=====

Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:38 am

I smile at her as I then ran my hand through your hair. "Yep, I hit the nail dead on, espeically considering you wanted to... what was the word... snuggle with me, but the moment I speak the truth you try and run to hide your embarresment." I tell you smiling as if I understand.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:41 am

"No! I really... I..." Bala couldn't think straight. He didn't believe her. And try as she might, she couldn't think of anything. Desperate, she tried the truth. "I do want you." She looked up into his eyes and put a hand on his chest. "But I'm exausted. I can't go on. Please! Can we stop now?" She looks down and wipes the tears from her eyes when she sees her necklaces again. She reaches with both hands to pull them out of his hand, clinging to them as though they would be her salvation.

=========+=====

Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:01 am

I merely chuckle at that as I then move my hand through your long black hair. "Of course we can, there's no point in fucking you when you can't learn from it, my pet. I was merely suggesting." I tell you as I then lean back with you and pull a blanket over us as I lure her more into the trap. "That we spend the night together since your too tired to continue." I tell you as the postion as you laying across my warm furry body as I look up into your eyes to see if my prey was bitting.

Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next