View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 12:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Feeling Lonesome 

Linny was obviously hungering for this, and Emily couldn't help but get into it. This girl somehow knew how to touch her.

Emily sent her hands up the girl's midsection. She caressed the soft skin as she explored her new companion.

I love being cute!

Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:10 pm
Profile YIM

Lightly and gracefully, I unhooked her bra and smiled into the kiss. Could I be more forward? Probably.... but this was kind of fun.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:29 am
Profile YIM

Emily gasped, then smiled, blushing slightly. She looked into Linny's eyes, then returned the favor.

I love being cute!

Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:11 am
Profile YIM

She was mine. This lust, this desire... this is who I was, wasn't it? This made me feel like myself again. I whispered to her quietly, breaking our kiss.
"Make me feel loved, Emily."

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:56 am
Profile YIM

Emily smiled and pressed her cheek against Linny's.

"I will," she whispered, licking her ear, "as long as I feel it too..."

I love being cute!

Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:18 am
Profile YIM

"Yes... let's... let's make love, right here... right now."
I was breathless, gasping from the licking of my ear.

Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:19 pm
Profile YIM

Emily sat back and looked Linny in the eye.

"I'm yours, if only for a short while."

I love being cute!

Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:57 pm
Profile YIM

I said in a whisper before taking off my top, and with my bra detached, it just fell away. It was rare for me to actually wear underwear, but I did since she vanished.

Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:56 am
Profile YIM

Emily was taken aback by Linny's skin. It was so flawness. She stared at the masterwork before her and gingerly slid her fingers across the pale outlines of the girl's small breasts.

This girl was something special.

I love being cute!

Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:24 am
Profile YIM

I asked with a blush, another rare occurrence, an honest blush.

Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:18 pm
Profile YIM

"I... I don't think that is strong enough a word..." she said slowly. Her hands slid back down to Linny's sides. Leaning foreward, Emily planted a soft kiss right next to one of the blushing nipples.

I love being cute!

Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:55 am
Profile YIM

I gasped softly and smiled at her. She was a dear lover in an instant, one of my closest... aside from Sondra of course.. She made my heart speed up and made me feel loved even with Sondra gone, even while I was alone, and that was so precious.

Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:30 pm
Profile YIM

Emily's tongue traced around the areola while my hand lightly cupped the other breast. It had been too long since Emily had had the honor of caressing the body of a girl like this. Back home she had three female lovers, but none of them had the balance of grace, beauty, and suppleness that Linny posessed. Emily felt privaleged and... And...

...And she felt aroused.

I love being cute!

Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:03 am
Profile YIM

I obviously was aroused as well, my stiff nipples showed that.
"Emily..."

Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:41 am
Profile YIM

Emily had to make herself stop; she really didn't want to.

She looked up into Linny's eyes, "...Linny?"

I love being cute!

Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:20 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next