View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 2:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Misinterpreted Encouragement (Kairi) 

Post Misinterpreted Encouragement (Kairi)
"Tch.."

Kanoe shakes her hand. The tips of her fingers throb in pain as wisps of shadow disperse, another fumbled spell. Only a third of the lights were on in the chemistry lab. Very few should be up this night, only those who attend night classes. Being held after class due to her uniform violations, she decided to make use of this late hour.

A tiny bolt of shadow was all it took to snap the lock, leaving the door slightly ajar as she continues her studies in solitude. Practicing her magic inside Shokushu was possibly the least safe of places. But, after her visit in NICE labs, it was useless to try and hide her powers now. If those lab coats wished to take her, she doubts anyone could stop them.

The dark witch dips her fingers in a cup of water to help dull the pain. She brushes her hair back behind her shoulders as she looks down at some of her notes. Mana control has always been difficult. She was not sure what she was doing wrong. With a soft sigh, she lets her eyes close as she whispers faintly to herself. Her hair began to sway by some unknown breeze as the very shadows of the room began to flicker and move like candlelight. Wisps of darkness slither over the chairs and desk, crawling up the woman's legs and down to her arm. It pools in her palm, shimmering as it quivers and struggles to rise up as some sort of shape. Sweat lightly glistens her pale skin as Kanoe concentrates only to have the threads unravel and burst outwards. The witch's hand snaps away as she hisses in pain and annoyance. She would give alot to have Claire's manipulation and control right now.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:25 pm

Post Re: Misinterpreted Encouragement (Kairi)
What a beautiful night it was. I decided to take a stroll along the classroom corridors and see what I could find to get myself into some kind of mischief. It had been really quiet lately and I wanted to see if anything was actually going on. I was wear my black and blue plaid knee high socks, my blue skirt with black lace overlay, my favorite set of black lace underwear with matching bra that rele eccentuated my curves, a blue three quarter sleeve v-neck top with my hair pinned back into ribbons hanging down my back almost to my rear.

I walked down them almost skipping about looking into everything I had to glance at. Some classes were still in session this late at night and I made sure to not get caught. As I hurried down the hallway towards the south entrance I ran by a room quickly that caught my attention easily. I stopped, turned around and peeked into the window.

Some girl I had seen before, but didn't know much about was in there. Shadows seemed to be creeping about her and my common curiosity took the best of me. I slide through the ajar door with ease and made sure to stay behind her so she wouldn't see me.

She was beautiful indeed. I couldn't help but to get turned on by her radiating beauty. I slid myself onto one of the desks with my legs dangling down in the front crossing at the knees. I leaned back on my arms and watch her intently for a short while. She seemed to practicing some type of ...... well I don't really know, but she seemed flustered at something.

All of a sudden the shadows that surrounded her faded, and she seemed to catch herself. Without meaning to, a worry sound, almost like an O came from my lips and I quickly covered them with my hand in hopes she didn't hear me. I watched her with big eyes afraid at the reaction she'd have if she caught me here.

Take my hand and fly away with me.

Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW

The student turns around quickly, knocking the glass of water over onto the table. Her uniform was similar to Shokushu's but the standard whites and blues were replaced with dark reds and black. It seemed to be the correct size for her as well, the skirt actually covering her thighs and her blouse not threatening to burst unlike what other student's wear.

Her eyes narrow as she gazes at the other student. The girl seemed as shock as she was. With her luck this could be a monster in disguise. A monster could just rape her without waiting on the table. No, this is more than likely a student. Still was not a good thing. Though the school staff might already know about her abilities, she did not some school girl gossiping about a real witch in the school. How should she handle this?

Kanoe's eyes widen and turns back around. She pushes her spiral notepad away from the small puddle of water and stops the glass from rolling off the table. The witch winces in pain as she grips the glass in her slightly bruised hand. So much for solitude.

"Shouldn't you be in class?" She says coldly, turning back to face the woman, "It is not safe to go...peeking into rooms in this place. You never know what may be waiting for you on the other side."

Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:14 pm

I look at her intently as she quickly cleans up the mess that I seemed to have caused. I couldn't help but giggle. I slide off the desk easily so that my toes hit the floor first and almost without a sound. I stand at about 5'5 and have a fairly delicate figure. I push my hair back behind my shoulders then stand there with my hands together in front of me smiling.

Hello! I'm Kairi.Yes I know, quite settle but might be the best way to ease either of our nerves. I slowly walk towards her smiling.So what were you doing just now? You looked quite.... difficult? Yes that's the word. Would you do it again, it was almost like, magic!

I was quite intriqued by this figure that stood before me. Her uniform was not like mine coming in a different color, but very much flattered her figure and her body's tone. She was a gorgeous site to see and I couldn't help but to look her over a few times. I finally noticed I must seem strange to her, so I quickly straightened up again this time giggling to myself.

Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:46 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Kairi stood only a couple inches shorter than Kanoe as she steps closer. The young woman seemed rather confident and overly friendly. Such a combination was already trying her nerves. The witch's eyes could not help but take in Kairi's features as if comparing to her own. Many would say that this one was rather attractive but there was no time to focus on foolish things such as that. She needed to get out of here and be rid of this woman.

"Nothing," She replies in her usual cold tone, "Now leave me alone and don't tell anyone you saw me."

She grabs some paper towels and began cleaning up her mess. The witch seemed to be putting what stuff she borrowed away. There was no point in lingering here longer with someone's curiosity at it's peak. Kanoe can only hope this girl can take the hint.

Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:58 pm

I was taken back a little bit but I wanted to know more about this girl, and what she was doing. At the very least, her name. I walked up behind her and placed my hand on hers that was cleaning the mess.Let me help. Please?

I picked up the paper towels and began cleaning up the water that spilled across the desk. I looked over and saw a unique notebook sitting to the side. I couldn't help but want to touch it. It looked so different. I continued helping her clean up the mess, but my curiousity eventually got the best of me. I then reached out with wide eyes for the notebook, even though my mind told me not to do it.

Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:03 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Her body tenses up as she felt Kairi's warm hand over her own. The witch was not good with dealing with people getting close to her. The few people she trusted she could count with one hand and this stranger was not one of them.

Kanoe calms down a bit as the other student takes some paper towels and helps dry up the water. The witch kept her distance from the woman as she cleans up her side of the desk. Once finished, she looks up to see Kairi reaching for her notebook. She immediately lashes out, trying to snatch her notes away from the curious girl.

"Don't touch that!" She snaps harshly.

She could not explain why she was so uptight. Even though it was doubtful the girl would be able to understand what her notes were saying, she still found herself feeling threatened. Threatened by an ordinary school girl? After the amount of attacks she has suffered, it sounded stupid in her head.

Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:13 pm

I was staring at the notebook and then all of a suddent I'm snapped back to reality when the young woman takes the book away. I shook my head at her words cleaing my head from all previous thoughts. I looked up at her and tried to chuckle to myself but found myself not breathing. I finally took in a deep breath I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me.

I picked up my now wet paper towels and tossed them into the trash can, but I was still curious as to why this girl was so tense and kept to herself.What's in there? You seem very odd about that book. WAIT! It has something to do with what you were doing. Doesn't it.

I walked around the desk and sat on it eyeing her expression for some type of hint that I was on to something. Something indeed was different and I really wanted to know what it was or my curiosity would never see the end of it.

Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"It's..none of your concern," she says, trying to regain her composure, "Night classes will be over soon, you should leave."

The witch was still trying to deter the woman from prying any further. The girl would just be a liability if she were to learn too much or so Kanoe believes. She could not help but clench her jaw as Kairi puts two and two together. The notebook had some of her translated notes and incantations in it. She would never bring any of her actual tomes to the school, those were priceless.

Keeping the notebook close to her, she uses her free hand to put away the glass. If this woman was not going to leave, it would be best to leave herself then. Kanoe begins heading towards the door.

Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:39 pm

I start to pout and lower my head at the response that this girl keeps giving me, but I wasn't ready to give up yet. There were to many questions unanswered, to many thoughts racing in my mind, and this girl was about to walk away without any type of acknowledgement. I looked up and raced after the girl, I wasn't done with her yet.

Wait! Please don't go!I reach out and took her hand lightly as to not freighten her anymore. I step in front of her and smiled looking into her eyes. Maybe my charm would win me some luck in not anything else.Please tell me your name?I reach up and gently hold her cheek in my hand feeling the smoothness of her skin under my palm.

Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:46 pm
Profile YIM WWW

The night was accomplished little so far for the witch. Perhaps when she gets back to the dorm she can continue practicing. That idea was delayed as she feels her hand taken once more.

Kairi circles infront of Kanoe. Her grip on her notebook tightens as she tries to pull away. If this were monster, she would gladly attempt to burn it to ash. But this was a student, an actual human being. With her hand held and her other holding the notebook, her eyes widen as the woman's hand rests on her cheek. Why was this woman so persistent? Most of the school distance themselves from the cold witch but this one seemed drawn to her.

"Kanoe," She answers, "I..I have to go."

She tries to back away. A chair slides across the tile floor as she found herself pushing back up against one of the desks in the classroom.

Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:57 pm

Kanoe, how pretty. Well Kanoe, I would just like to ask one question. Why do you seem so threatened by me? After seeing what you were doing before, it seems you can hurt me more then I could possibly dream of doing to you, and I don't want to hurt you.

I took a step towards her and tried to reach for her hand to help her back up straight. I then take a sweet on the desk next to her and smile at her brightly. This girl seriously had my curiosity and hormones racing it was quite pleasant watching her stumble about.

I don't want to hurt you, I just want to know more about you and about what you were doing. My lips are sealed as the glue in the wall that holds this place together.I then begin swinging my legs carelessly giggling to myself amazed by my own forth coming. I really wasn't trying to make her uncomfortable, but just to see another side to this one that people tend to shy away from.

Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW

She leans against the desk behind her as Kairi takes a seat on top of another desk. The woman was right. She could hurt this student, possibly even kill her with a single incantation. That would only attract more attention though. Kanoe sighs softly. This girl was becoming more and more troublesome.

"Fine," She says finally, "If it will make you leave me be. I was practicing magic. I doubt you think I'm crazy after seeing what you saw with your own eyes. I was studying my notes and working on controlling my mana. There happy now?"

There was some relief just explaining it all. The witch was still still uneasy around this woman but at least she got the explanation she wanted. It is not like any student would believe Kairi if she were to try to talk to others about it.

Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:47 pm

"Magic? So I was right! Score one for the Kairi! Woops, I hope she didn't see that." I said in my own head. I giggled to myself then looked back at her.

Magic. So your some type of witch, a good one I hope! What got you interested, who teaches you, can I see some, what is it like ... does it hurt...So many questions were running through my head and I kept spitting them out as they came out. I finally had to cup my hand over my mouth to stop. "Play it cool Kairi, you don't want to overwhelm her."

I began listening intently now on the edge of the desk I was on, so much more curious, but at the same time, my mind was racing over her beauty. I wanted to touch her skin again, the way it felt, but now wasn't the time for that. There were so many questions I wanted to know and I'm sure she was getting annoyed, I needed to ease the tension in the room, but how.....

Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:55 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Her eyes narrow slightly at the stream of questions, "You said one question. You really are troublesome. I stumbled upon it by accident and got lucky. I'm alright at it...I guess. And yes, it does hurt."

Despite the woman continuing on with the questions, Kanoe kept answering them. She was certain so many things raced in her mind when she found that old tome. Was this real? Could I really learn magic? Though hardly as energetic, Kanoe would no doubt be asking many questions if she were to stumble upon someone in a similar situation.

"Is that all?" She asks.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next