View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Blue Shower (Violett Small) 

Post Re: Blue Shower (Violett Small)
Gasping and squirming, Violett panted softly, wincing a little as the creature caressed and fondled her pert little tits.

"Hey!" she protested. "I thought you said you;d leave those alone!"

She felt hersel begin to tremble, a warm feeling spreading through her body as her cheeks glowed an embarassed, aroused red, her nipples starting to stiffen just a little.

"Ahhhh... Th-this... This is what I didn't want!"

Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:52 am

Location: Hanging silently behind you..... and a little to the left
"When did I make that promise?" Kyrios said.

The tendrils wrapped around Violett's pert breasts continued their gentle, loving massaging. While he did this, the other smaller tendril, which had been covertly teasing and caressing Violett's body, began to get more aggresive, making their presence known. They advanced around Violett's body, teasing and tickling her sides and massaging her stomach. Other tendrils stayed on her back, teasing the small of her slim back, tracing itself up and down the girl's spine. Yet more tendrils tickled and played with the exposed nape of her neck.

"You should know, you are very lovely," Kyrios said as he continued to tease the young girl.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:21 am

Panting and squirning, Violett whimpered, her tiny chest heaving as her little pink nipples coninued to stiffen, a whimper of helplessness escaping her lips.

"Please.... Please stop... This is wrong."

Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:01 am

Location: Hanging silently behind you..... and a little to the left
OOC: Starting a new color scheme, just letting you know.

"Wrong? This is wrong?" Kyrios said. Here again, it was appearing. Despite his experience with humanity, which by now was rather extensive, there were some things that, at their core, Kyrios could still not understand. "Explain to me, Violett. Justify why this is wrong."

As Kyrios spoke, the tendrils working on Violett's pert breasts shifted their focus to her hardening little nubs. They were gentle at first, merely subjecting them to the tiniest of touches, an almost feathery stroke here and there. Then, they began gentle flicks, careful to keep their contact extremely light. After that, they started to grow more aggresive, oozing over and covering the small nubs of flesh tweaking them gently as they went. Then, they started to stimulate them in earnest, alternatingly mashing the small points of flesh against Violett's chest to pulling them gently away from her body.

At the same time as Kyrios was lavish this attention on Violett's breasts, other tendrils worked on other areas. The tiny ones working themselves on the girl's stomach began to work their way lower, lovingly teasing and stroking her soft, smooth skin as they went. They continued their trip lower until their gentle strokes and purposefully soothing caresses were just above the brush of her pubic hair, teasingly close to her crotch but purposefully holding back just short of that vital area.

"Mmm," Kyrios again whispered into Violett's ear, "Lovely."

Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4