View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 4:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Misinterpreted Encouragement (Kairi) 

Post Re: Misinterpreted Encouragement (Kairi)
I giggled at her as she pulled away, but that didn't stop me. I jumped off the fountain and ran in front of her, watching her play with the ribbon on her hand. Keep it. As a present, I bet it feels a lot better with the ribbon on it. And back there, I didn't do anything. That was all you.

I backed away a few steps to give her space, I really didn't want her to go, but I didn't want to pressure her to do anything she didn't want to. I walked backwards until I found the bench behind me, and sat dow on it with my hands on my legs. Will you show me something else? I like watching.

Take my hand and fly away with me.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:12 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Kanoe continues to fiddle with the ribbon a bit before finally leaving it alone. This woman was very friendly almost to the point of being sickening for the dark witch. She accepted the kindness anyway, closing her hand around the ribbon.

"More?" She asks, "I really do not know many spells."

She holds out her undamaged hand. The whispers of magic had a slight harsher tone to them as Kanoe began chanting softly. Her audience would not see what was happening to her body or what she was focusing on as mana flows to her palm. Sparks of flame lick across her fingertips and slowly gather into a small smoldering flame in her hand.

"It's nothing much," She says softly.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:23 pm

I smile in amazement, adoring the fire that now lightened the finger tips of her pale skin. It was one of the most extraordinary sights I had ever seen. The fire seemed to just levitate there on it's own and it didn't seem to bother Kanoe at all.

Does it burn?I just sat there staring, I wanted to get up and touch it for myself but I was to afraid.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:13 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Sometimes," She answers simply, "It should be fine as long as I do not try to fire it as something."

She sighs as she channels again, the flame turning from bright orange to a dull black. There were few spells she really could cast safely. The witch closes her hand, the flames dispersing into tiny wisps escaping between her fingers before snuffing out completely. She takes a moment to pull her long hair back behind her shoulders as she spoke.

"I suppose that is all I really know so far," She says softly, "It is not much. It's getting late, we best get back to the dorms."

Kanoe did not know what to say to this woman really. It was always odd to her when strangers approach her and act friendly. She just did not know how to react to things like that.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:34 pm

It was getting quite late, and I could tell that Kanoe really wanted sometime alone. I stood up and brushed off my skirt, and smiled a weary smile towards her. Good Night, Miss Kanoe. It really was a delight to make your aquiantance. To another night, and best of luck with your secret. I giggled at the last part covering my lips with one finger making a shhh sound to reassure her that things were kept between us and would never leave my lips. I giggled then quickly hugged her before she had a chance to protest. I just wanted to know what it was like. I quickly took off running towards the dorms as fast as I could so I wouldn't be seen or caught by anything else out this late at night.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW

She was not sure how anyone would consider meeting a cold person such as herself a delight. The woman really seemed to be happy, perhaps Kairi was one of the lucky ones to not have to deal with the monsters on the island like she does. She smiles faintly at the childlike gesture and shh sound the woman made. Despite this one's eagerness to talk, she did not think there was too much to worry about. Even if Kairi does slip up, who would believe her right?

"Good night Kai.." she was suddenly interrupted by Kairi's arms wrapping tightly around her. The hug was brief and soon the woman was already running off out of sight, giggling into the night, "..ri." She looks at the ribbon still tied around her hand. Her fingers lightly traces the soft fabric as she began her long walk back to the dorms.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3