View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Writing while being watched (Diana) 

Post Writing while being watched (Diana)
Italy walked quietly into the Common Room. She felt out of place in this uniform being that it was nothing like she normally wore. She also hated being new, though she had never experienced it that much. It was just the fact at her last school rumors followed her everywhere and they had been the same shitty rumors that started when she was in elemetary school.

Her right hand came up and brushed some of her hair out of her face as she walked to a far corner chair away from the other girls. She could feel their eyes on her as she sat down and pulled her note book out of her bag. With a soft sigh she began to write. As she tried her best to ignor the whispered voices across the room and the feeling of eyes on her.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:09 pm

Post Re: Writing while being watched (Diana)
Paranoia was a terrible thing. It seemed like the slightest glance lasted for ages. Like every single laugh, giggle or chuckle was directed at you. Diana was not paranoid, but she knew how to notice it when it had been set afoot. She was watching from the corner of her eye a blue-haired girl that had a dark, mysterious yet strangely attractive feel about her. Some sort of aura. Although it seemed like she had no friends and everyone was avoiding her, it was the complete opposite of the truth. She just didn't know anyone yet. And Diana deemed it time to change that. Getting up, politely excusing herself from a conversation with one of her friends, she made her way towards the mystifying woman. Diana pulled up a chair beside her noisily and sat down. She smiled softly as she spoke, "Hello. You look like you could use a friend." She broadened her smile. Her voice was sincere and had no sign of cruel or malicious intent.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:40 pm

Her blue eyes looked up at the sound of someone taking to her. She had after a sitting down forgotten about the other people in the room. As her eyebrow raised her head tilted to the side as she looked the girl over that had sat down next to her and spoken. She wasn't good with spealing to people, but her hands moved the pen she was using into her notebook and closed. "A friend can always be nice," she said in a smooth soft voice that seems to move like silk. She never understood why teachers liked her voice and even some students would quietly comment on it before hurrying away. It was just a voice to her.

She placed the notebook on a near by table and looked at the girl again. Her face didn't show any sign of what she was thinking, but after a moment a small smile came to her lips. "I am Italy, and you are?"

Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:50 pm

Diana could feel the girl before her opening up just a little and she nodded her head when she spoke to her for the first time. What a beautiful voice, thought Diana to herself. It was like... well... Music to her ears. "My name is Diana Varnia. Nice to meet you, Italy. I haven't seen you around, are you new?" She questioned her curiously, but not too invasively. Diana didn't want to scare away her new friend.

Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:43 am

Italy nodded as she watched Diana. She was trying to figure out her out or at least figure out why someone who looked like she would have a lot of friends would want to talk to her. After a moment she said,"It's nice to meet you too. And yes I am. I just came in yesterday." She wasn't sure on how much to tell Diana off the bat so she figured she would wait and see what she did or what she would ask.

Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:32 am

Severely mystified, Diana smiled at her comfortably. "Oh, wow, you're really new here. Its nice to see some new blood. And how do you achieve your hair color? Its really beautiful." Diana had found herself staring at the other woman's hair, clearly fascinated by the blue-tinged mane. Was it dye or natural? Hopefully she'd find out. Diana had seen few others with this type of hair color, but long ago she had grown to accept that few things were natural on this dread island.

Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:51 am

Italy couldn't help but blush at what Diana said. She looked down for a moment before looking back at her. "Yeah, I guess you could say that. It didn't take but umm... A few hours to get everything settled last night," she said softly. At the comment of her hair her hand naturally went up to her hair. She looked at it for a moment before looking back at her. "It's natural, my family had some interesting hair colors."

Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:13 am

"Oh, wow. You're so lucky... I'm stuck with my blonde hair. Sure, it is shiny and straight, but the blonde jokes, the fact that everyone thinks I'm easy to get into bed. It gets to you some time..." Diana found herself starting to drone. She shook her head, shaking the hair in question around herself. "Oh, sorry, I'm droning. Yeah, you're hair is beautiful." She smiled bashfully, a soft, rosy blush on her face. She put her hands on her lap together. "So what were you writing in that booklet? Unless its private, I don't mean to be intrusive." She hoped that she'd get to read it even if it was private. Privately, she was feeling curious. Very curious.

Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:53 am

She sat quietly listening as Diana talked about her hair. She was interested in what this girl had to say, she just was not use to having someone talk to her. She looked down nervous for a moment before looking back up and saying, "Don't... Worry about it... Thank you." At the question of what she was writing she looked down at the notebook for a moment. Another light blush played across her cheeks as she realized she had forgotten about it. "It's nothing really, or I mean it's not very good I think I should say. But if you want to read it you can," she said before offering the book to the blonde.

Life flows as the young soul moves forward
Into the unknown plain
Twists and turns all come at once
As they try to break them
To cause them to give into the knife
Just to see the crimson flow
The mind behind the eyes that no one sees
And as the world turns its back
The soul moves on trying to figure it out
No one controls its path other than its self
The pain fades as do the scars
And a pieceful life has come at last

Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:47 am

She read the poem over and over, three times over to be exact, until she finally understood how all of the lines interacted. It was an explanation of the journey of the human soul from the birth to the death of the human body it inhabits. It was beautiful and very accurate. And the girl's pen-woman-ship was also very intricate and well written. The letters curled beautifully and her writing seemed flawless. Diana held out the notebook to the woman, offering it back to her with a soft smile and a look of understanding in her eyes. "You were explaining the journey of the soul throughout its existence as a human. This is well written in every single aspect of the word. Your writing style is beautiful, your wording is amazing. I'm impressed. Good job." Before Diana could stop herself, she suddenly found herself throwing compliments at the poor girl sitting beside her. She stopped and blushed softly in embarrassment. Why couldn't she stop herself? This was no ordinary situation.

Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:21 pm

She was at a loss for words as she took the book back and listened to what Diana had to say. This was an odd situation for her since the last time she let anybody read what she had written was just before her life changed dramaticlly. She smiled softly as she spoke, Thank you, and your right about what it is about. She brushed a bit of her hair behind her ear as she watch Diana. She noticed the light blush and her eyebrow raised slightly. She didn't comment on it as she smiled and said, So... What do you like to do around here. Or should I say... What is there to do around here?"

Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:42 pm

"Well, normally, its not raining outside. You can do pretty much anything. Go to the beach, play some volleyball, go swimming at the beach or in the pool, eat in the cafeteria, study in the library, read some fictional books at the library and a ton of other things!" Diana smiled helpfully at the girl, when a pang of regret and sadness rolled into her mind, reminding her of the hundreds of monsters, ghouls and creatures just waiting to forcibly fuck the beautiful blue-haired girl. But her face remained the same, smiling softly at the chance to make another first impression.

Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:53 pm

Italy nodded as she thought about the different possiblities that had been named. She didn't notice any change at all from the other girl and smiled softly at her. She couldn't help but start to like her. She seemed like she really wanted to help and be friends with her. And just because one person screwed up with her friendship in the past didn't mean everyone would. "The beach sounds like it would make a beautiful scene for a painting. Not that I'm any good at it, or even have anybody to paint for that matter," she thought aloud. Her cheeks blushed slightly at the thought of maybe painting Diana, but she knew she wouldn't do the girl justice nor would the blonde even come across the idea as a good one.

Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:19 am

(Ouch, pesimistic much? :lol: )

Diana smiled at the thought and nodded her head. "It would, and I wouldn't mind being painted. Soon as the weather gets better, of course. And hey, you don't get better at something unless you practice. So if you're up for it, I am too." Diana crossed her arms underneath her cleavage stubbornly and continued to smile, both playfully saying she wouldn't take no for an answer and at the same time being polite about it. "So, what floor is your room on? Maybe it's near mine!"

Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:14 pm

(not really she just doesn't have much confidence with somethings. lol)

Italy looked over at her astonished since she hadn't realized she had spoken what she was thinking out loud. She blinked for a moment before saying, "Yeah that would be great, and I take it I said that out loud?" She blushed again still not completely use to talking to people like this."I would love to paint you," she added with a smile. She thought about it for a moment trying to remember exactly where her room was for a moment before replying, "It's on the second floor."

Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next