View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 8:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Welcome home (Violett) 

Post Re: Welcome home (Violett)
Violett reluctantly broke the kiss, blushing a little as a smille crossed her face.

Gazing deep into Diana's eyes,she shuddered a little as her lips parted, a single word, one warm syllable, escaping from her tongue.

"Yes."

Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:56 am

((Sorry, I need to get to bed. I'll post again first thing tomorrow, promise.))

Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:18 am

(It's okay, I'm in no hurry... Nini, Diana. *Fluffs your pillow, pulls the covers up over you, and snuggles in*)

Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:37 am

((Whew! Sorry about the wait! Tough post to reply to genuinely.))

Instinct, that was the only word she could think to call it, took over her body and she immediately pushed onto the girl, her lips pushing onto her's, her breasts mingling with her's, the warm titflesh melding into a cacophony of soft and ample breast-meat. The two naked women lay on the bed, Diana on top of Violett. She was on her elbows and knees, her breasts hanging down from her chest and rubbing against Violett's. Her eyes were closed and her head tilted slightly, so that their mouths fit together perfectly, like two long lost pieces of a puzzle. Diana didn't intrude on Violett's mouth with her tongue, deciding to allow the smaller woman some leeway in how this was conducted. A relationship was give and take, not dominate. Diana knew that if she were to begin stroking any other part of Violett's naked body, she would lose her balance and fall on top of the petite woman a third time. She didn't want to crush the young female and so resisted the urge, the rubbing of the lower part of her breasts against Violett's enough bodily contact for her, for now at least.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:09 am

(Likewise, for both the difficulty and the lateness... Sorry my posts keep being so short.)

Warmth.

That was the only word Violett could think of as she wrapped her arms around Diana, pressing in close, kissing her passionately as their bodies rubbed together. So much warth, so much love... For a complete stranger.

Violett had no idea how she'd been this lucky...

But she knew, as she shifted just a little so that their nipples brushed thogether as they kissed and cuddled, that they wouldn't be strangers for long.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:49 am

Diana lost control of herself, the simple need to make both herself and Violett happy conquering her self control. She knew that if she were to drop against the lighter girl she would crush her and so she rolled off of Violett slowly, keeping their lips touching the entire time. Although Diana wanted Violett to have some control over the situation, she became overcome with her emotions towards the young woman. She lay on her back and gently pulled the petite woman on top of her, this time neither of them getting crushed beneath the other's weight. The kiss had remained intact throughout the whole transaction, continuing to take place at the moment as their mouths tried to swallow each other. Although temptation was great, Diana managed to hold her tongue, awaiting for Violett to proceed with the trading of saliva. Diana had lost so much on this island, her virginity, her dignity, her honor, her sanity nearly, she was glad to finally be in control of something, to finally gain something. A comrade. A partner. And most of all, a lover.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:01 pm

Parting her lips softly, Violett cuddled in tighter, licking Diana's lips gently as she purred quietly, pressing her small, pert breasts into Diana's big, round, beautiful tits as their bodies pressed together.

Violett fell in love too easily. She'd never deny that. She was ready to hold hands, see movies, or jump into bed with any friend-of-a-friend that didn't outright insult her... This place had gotten into her, and she'd become a part of it. She was a virgin when she got here... But it seemed like another life.

And all the best things taht had ever happened to Violett had happened here, in this glorious hellhole of a school, because amazing people like Diana loved her.

Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:57 pm

Love, what a fickle emotion. It could make the most strange of people feel like they were perfect in every single way, it could transform the most wonderful person on Earth into a selfish, greedy bastard. But this wasn't Earth, and these rules didn't apply here. Diana felt love, not for the first time but what felt the most authentic time, towards the young girl now laying on top of her. She moaned softly, the smaller girl's nipples grinding against Diana's tender tit flesh. Diana rolled her hips slightly against Violett's, mewling softly as their flesh rubbed softly. "I'm so glad it was you... Ngh, that found me..."

Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:53 am

"Me too," Violett said, snuggling in close and rubbing Diana's shoulders. She slid down a little, planting soft, tender kisses on her lover's nipples, smiling softly.

"Oh.... Um... Diana...I... This is an awkward time to ask, but... I'm kinda out of places to stay..."

Nesting her head in Diana's cleavage, she peeked up from between her long-haired friend's breasts with puppy-dog eyes.

"Can I sleep here for a bit?"

Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:09 am

Diana's body shuddered slightly at each kiss planted on her sensitive buds. She mewled softly, her body riveting slightly underneath the attention it received. "Oh, Violett, you can stay as long as you want. I'd be glad to have some company." Diana smiled softly and gently rubbed the top of Violett's head, which was bobbing up from a sea of tit flesh. Diana's face was blushed and her sensitive nipples were standing at attention. She could feel a slight moistening between her thighs, where Violett's knee rested.

Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:59 pm

"Are you sure?" Violet purred, licking and kissing Diana's nipples gently, her warm breath teashing the soft, supple flesh of Diana's bountiful, beautiful breasts as her lips and tongue teased Diana's nipples, traced her aueroeles, and planted soft kisses all over her breasts.

Teasing Diana's inner thighs with her knee, she pressed in close again, resting her forehead on Diana's, their noses touching and their lips withing inches of each other.

"Because I just might decide to stay... Forever."

Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:29 am

"Never have I been more sure of something in my entire life..." Diana smiled up at the girl now laying on top of her. Her petite form, not much taller then Diana's, was so light that Diana didn't feel like another human being was laying down on top of her, rather a light, adorable and lovely pillow. Diana's breasts were alight with erotic pleasure, flames of joy roiling within her soul. She was tempted towards orgasm, tempted into just surrendering her humanity and pushing herself onto this young woman. But she knew that Violett would make the first move when she was done talking to Diana.

Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:58 am

Wrapping her hands around Diana's breasts, Viiolett massaged her new roommate's breasts, blushing delightedly as she cuddled in close, licking Diana's lips as their bodies pressed together, wrapped in a haze of love, lust, and heat.

"Tommorrow, we're cleaning this place up..." she whispered into Diana's ear, teasing her nipples with her thumbs as she fonded her ample breasts lovingly. "I'm moving in, Diana. We'll be in the same bed every night."

Smiling coyly, Violett nibbled on Diana's earlobe, her tiny body covered with sweat as she rubbed her warm,moist sex against Diana's leg, her hands trailing down to caress Diana's thighs, her thumbs gentl teasing the warm, moist petals between them. "Mmmmm.... Thank you so much... For everything,."

Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:48 am

Diana's skin was alight with intolerable pleasure and ecstasy, her hips rolling underneath Violett as her leg rubbed against Diana's nether lips. Her womanhood was dripping at a constant rate, rubbing against the leg, hoping that it was something that neither woman truly had. Diana's eyes were hazy and glazed, ecstatic joys pulling her to the brink. She couldn't control herself any longer, she put one hand behind Violett's head and pulled her in, Diana's lips pressing fully onto Violett's, her tongue sliding easily past the little woman's lips. Her other hand shot down, finding its way to Violett's own little rose bud. She began to unceremoniously pump her fingers into the warm folds, hoping that this new form of arousal would speed up Violett's own pace and finally push Diana over the edge. That feeling of gathered up ecstasy was just too powerful. Diana's womb was filling with more and more sex juice every moment. The longer she remained in this state, the longer her orgasm lasted. And she had already been in this state for almost thirty seconds.

Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:50 am

Gasping hotly into Diana's mouth, Violett parted her lips further, tilting her head and moaning hotly as she felt the tough of her lover's hand between her thighs. She wriggled in delight, bucking her hips a little as their breasts pressed together, nipples rubbing.

Seizing Diana's clit between her thumbs and tugging gently, Violett slipped the index and middle fingers of both hands into Diana's warm, wet folds, her tongue tracing Diana's lips.

She could barely moan her lover's name past her own tongue as she began pumping her fingers in and out of her warm, moist sex, teasingly slow at first, but quickly speeding up to match Diana's pace inside her own warm, wet sex.

The warm, glowing, tingling sensation inside her was building faster now... She didn't know how much more she could take.

Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next